Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

+29
space
CSI-4077
katarina
Rike
missdebra87
sammi31
willgirl
heirofloki
Shakari
starbuck1974
queen bess
riviera41797
A2BOREANAZ
danireed
xBeMinex
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
Lo
Cassiopeia
mrsdavidboreanaz
marymageli
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Evi
Sarah9488
Fluffernutter
beaglelvr93
Meegs82
ehbee
33 posters

:: News

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 am

And ForensicsMama...you're AWESOME!!! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 2 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 am

Meegs82 wrote:And ForensicsMama...you're AWESOME!!! Smile

Yeah... I am. Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:48 am

ForensicMama wrote:

Yeah... I am. Laughing

Hehe And I will try to take pictures. I don't know if I'll be allowed to, but I'll try! And that's a good idea...take the lab coat home. They might make me pay for it...oooo...sneak it in my purse...my purse is big. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

Yeah... I am. Laughing

Hehe And I will try to take pictures. I don't know if I'll be allowed to, but I'll try! And that's a good idea...take the lab coat home. They might make me pay for it...oooo...sneak it in my purse...my purse is big. Wink

LOL! Very Happy I'm sure you should be able to take it on set. I can't imagine not being able to after paying all of that mulah.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:13 am

I've been seeing this story crawling on the front and wondering what it's doing up there, since it was so long ago. I finally took a look - and that's so COOL! Considering the beneficiary of the donation, what do you think the chances are that you'll touch on Angela's old/new girlfriend storyline?

I hope you have the best day!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am

im really excited about this and it's not even me. i just think this is so cool!

And EEEEK it's getting so close to the day!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:03 am

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Yup yup!!! I will be keeping you all updated. I just e-mailed the contact with Fox 'cuz he said to check in on Monday. So, hopefully he'll have more details for me. Just got around to e-mailing 'cuz I had a funeral today...which was for the husband of Emily's 2nd cousin...so weird.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:40 pm

That's a sad coincidence. I'm sorry to hear about the funeral. Sad

What, exactly, did they have in the contract? I'm curious...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:13 am

ForensicMama wrote:That's a sad coincidence. I'm sorry to hear about the funeral. Sad

"Contact," silly. I think you misread Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 am

Okay, so I have a bit of an update...some good news AND some bad news. First, the good news: I will get to stay on set and watch the rest of the filming, so I'm not just there for my scene. Bad news: Emily and David aren't working on Thursday. Sad My spirits sunk lower than they have in a while when I found THAT out earlier today. They had to change the schedule over the past couple of days, so by the sound of it, they WERE going to be working Thursday, but now they're not. So weird since I thought they basically worked EVERY day to some degree. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be on set for some other reason...wardrobe fitting, I don't know, but something to bring them there on Thursday!

So, that's really sad, but I will get to actually meet TJ, Michaela, and Tamara, so YAY!!! And apparently, pictures ARE allowed, so I will be posting those for all of you.

I just...I can't believe after ALL of this scheduling and waiting and PAYING that I am not going to be able to work with or meet Emily and David. It's just kinda unreal. I still have to look at the bright side: I'M GONNA BE ON BONES!!!!!

I'll let ya know more soon!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

Meegs82 wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:That's a sad coincidence. I'm sorry to hear about the funeral. Sad

"Contact," silly. I think you misread Wink

Yeah, I think I did lol! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 am

Meegs82 wrote:Okay, so I have a bit of an update...some good news AND some bad news. First, the good news: I will get to stay on set and watch the rest of the filming, so I'm not just there for my scene. Bad news: Emily and David aren't working on Thursday. Sad My spirits sunk lower than they have in a while when I found THAT out earlier today. They had to change the schedule over the past couple of days, so by the sound of it, they WERE going to be working Thursday, but now they're not. So weird since I thought they basically worked EVERY day to some degree. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be on set for some other reason...wardrobe fitting, I don't know, but something to bring them there on Thursday!

So, that's really sad, but I will get to actually meet TJ, Michaela, and Tamara, so YAY!!! And apparently, pictures ARE allowed, so I will be posting those for all of you.

I just...I can't believe after ALL of this scheduling and waiting and PAYING that I am not going to be able to work with or meet Emily and David. It's just kinda unreal. I still have to look at the bright side: I'M GONNA BE ON BONES!!!!!

I'll let ya know more soon!
I remember reading a thing where they had to rewrite a script because the shooting of episodes overlap in the middle, so E&D may be shooting scenes from the previous episode while the Squints are shooting lab scenes.
That really sucks you don't get to meet them all, but that doesn't mean that E or D might drop in. You never know. I'll cross my fingers for you. Either way, Oh my gosh, I love Michaela, Tamara, and TJ... maybe John will have a scene, too... maybe maybe maybe hehehehehehheheheheh (psychotic laughter).... This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 am

I saw that Kismet comes on here... hmmmm that's probably what blew my previous cover... *sneaky eyes* (I only wrote this so I could write "sneaky eyes") lol! Anyhoo... on this forum we get pics! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Hello Fox Forum peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by xBeMinex Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 am

Oh my god, its all so exciting. Congrads on get it and i hope everything goes great on the day, cant wait to see the pics x x

xBeMinex
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 am

Alright, so I have a brand new update. I e-mailed the guy at Fox last night and told him that I was extremely disappointed and that I had been led to believe that Emily and David would pretty much be there no matter what (since they seem to work ALL the time). No one guaranteed that I would get to meet them, so I told him that I understood that.

BUT...I let him know that after paying so much money, I was very disappointed. So, I heard from him today and they are switching my walk-on to Friday and I will get to film on location and be in a scene with Emily!!! Unfortunately, David won't be there, but Emily will. And I get to watch and be on location!

So, my spirits are lifted once again! All of you out there crossing your fingers and sending good vibes...IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by danireed Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 am

Oh wow i'm so happy for you. and i really cant wait to hear how it went. have a great time take lots of pics Very Happy
danireed
danireed
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 am

Meegs82 wrote:
BUT...I let him know that after paying so much money, I was very disappointed. So, I heard from him today and they are switching my walk-on to Friday and I will get to film on location and be in a scene with Emily!!! Unfortunately, David won't be there, but Emily will. And I get to watch and be on location!

So, my spirits are lifted once again! All of you out there crossing your fingers and sending good vibes...IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you bounce bounce bounce That's so FREAKING EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!*

*Indicative of psychotic laughter.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 am

Keep us updated, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm living vicariously through you right now, so feel free to jump in here every, say, 30-45 minutes.

hehehhehehehee bounce bounce bounce
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:20 am

Meegs82 wrote:Alright, so I have a brand new update. I e-mailed the guy at Fox last night and told him that I was extremely disappointed and that I had been led to believe that Emily and David would pretty much be there no matter what (since they seem to work ALL the time). No one guaranteed that I would get to meet them, so I told him that I understood that.

meegs that so rocks......i know how much you love emily...........i hope everything works out for you............ALL OF US ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU...please keep us updated.......love you man
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:22 am

Wow, that's freakin amazing! Emily seems like she'd be really sweet and fun to talk to!

And you never know David might stop by. Maybe Emily could call him and you could speak to him on the phone or she could call hima dn tell him to get his butt on over to the set for a little bit. Haha oh my wishful thinking...
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Dear, that sounds wonderful!! You made it! Girlpower! bounce bounce bounce I'm so proud of you (and myself hehe)!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:57 am

TOMORROW'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:18 am

(chanting)

lets go Meegs lets GO (clap clap)

cheers
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:33 am

i feel slightly sick with envy right now!!! i want to be you soooo badly!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next