Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones!

4 posters

:: News

Go down

Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones! Empty Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones!

Post by NatesMama Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The winner of this incredible experience will be entitled to a walk on role on the Fox drama, Bones starring Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz.

From executive producers Hart Hanson, Barry Josephson and Stephen Nathan comes the exciting season of Bones, a darkly amusing procedural with humor, heart and character, inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.

Dr. Temperance Brennan(Emily Deschanel) is a highly skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC, and writes novels as a sideline. When the standard methods of identifying a body are useless - when the remains are so badly decomposed, burned or destroyed that CSI gives up - law enforcement calls in Brennan for her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in the victim's bones.

The proceeds for this item benefit Saban Free Clinic

Terms: Certificate is valid between August 1, 2010 and April 1, 2011. This certificate if for the winner plus one guest only, is non-transferable, and must be redeemed upon commencement of visit. Both the winner and guest must be at least 18 years of age. FBC, TCFTV, Josephson Entertainment, nor FarField Productions are bound by the contest/auction's terms & conditions or rules & regulations. Photography is not permitted without approval of the unit publicist or studio representative. Visit is contingent upon approval by Production, and they reserve the right to postpone or reschedule the visit due to the unpredictable nature of production and the confidentiality of some storylines. In the event there is a closed set, or if a Force Majeure occurs (i.e. labor strike, natural disaster, and or/and other event beyone the control of production), reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule the visit at the earliest opportunity. Please note there is no guarantee that you will meet any members of the cast of Bones who may be on the set the day of your visit. Production reserves the right to terminate a set visit for any reason. Must RSVP within 30 days of the auction close.
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones! Empty Re: Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones!

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 am

Damn. $2,200... I was hoping for around $100... But then I read that you have to be 18+.... Sad
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones! Empty Re: Bid To Win A Walk-On Role On Bones!

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 pm

If only i was rich!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Would be so awesome...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down