Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

+29
space
CSI-4077
katarina
Rike
missdebra87
sammi31
willgirl
heirofloki
Shakari
starbuck1974
queen bess
riviera41797
A2BOREANAZ
danireed
xBeMinex
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
Lo
Cassiopeia
mrsdavidboreanaz
marymageli
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Evi
Sarah9488
Fluffernutter
beaglelvr93
Meegs82
ehbee
33 posters

:: News

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 7 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Y'all are hilarious! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 7 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by DBCrazy Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Oh! I almost forgot! The episode I'm in is "The Princess and the Pear." The scene is a "comicon" type of thing called "Imagicon" for the show. It's a convention for comic book, superhero, Medieval fans. I didn't get to dress up in an actual costume since it was kind last minute that I switched to Friday. So, I just wore bright colors. When the episode airs, you'll be able to see me and I'm wearing a purple glittery jacket over a pink shimmery top. It's actually kinda funny 'cuz I totally matched the curtains they had up. Smile
Meegs, I had to go back and find this. Is there anything else that will help us pick you out of the crowd at Imagicon?? I'm so excited!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by space Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

DBCrazy wrote:
space wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???
LOL! Well, there's this ONE little problem that I have... it has to do with a certain ring on my left hand and a little thing known as infidelity! Rolling Eyes But a time machine could SO solve that problem! Wink
LOL! Now I totally get it! Thanks for clearing that up for me ... I was sitting trying to figure it out, almost decided I was deficient or something!

Snickers, you're a little too risque for me! Embarassed I think I'd have to side with Space on this one and go with the Time Machine.

Oooo, DB! I just noticed - are you really in Kentucky??!?! lol
How did you guys fare with the recent ice storm? Depending on the area of the state you are in, it could have been pretty bad. We were without power for 5 1/2 days but my family in Western KY (near Paducah) were out for longer than that... and some people were out for weeks (a friend from back home told me 18 days! O_O)!! Nice to "meet" another fan from 'round these parts! Very Happy
~S

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:58 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Oh! I almost forgot! The episode I'm in is "The Princess and the Pear." The scene is a "comicon" type of thing called "Imagicon" for the show. It's a convention for comic book, superhero, Medieval fans. I didn't get to dress up in an actual costume since it was kind last minute that I switched to Friday. So, I just wore bright colors. When the episode airs, you'll be able to see me and I'm wearing a purple glittery jacket over a pink shimmery top. It's actually kinda funny 'cuz I totally matched the curtains they had up. Smile
Meegs, I had to go back and find this. Is there anything else that will help us pick you out of the crowd at Imagicon?? I'm so excited!!

Very Happy Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Meegs is gonna be on Bones! Smile
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

space wrote:Oooo, DB! I just noticed - are you really in Kentucky??!?! lol
How did you guys fare with the recent ice storm? Depending on the area of the state you are in, it could have been pretty bad. We were without power for 5 1/2 days but my family in Western KY (near Paducah) were out for longer than that... and some people were out for weeks (a friend from back home told me 18 days! O_O)!! Nice to "meet" another fan from 'round these parts! Very Happy
~S
Howdy, neighbor!!

I'm in Western KY (Murray) 15 minutes from the TN border where they didn't get hit by the ice at all. We got hit by it, but as far as those without power we were pretty lucky. In town most of us were without power for 4 days, but some in the county are still out! And we still have trees down all over town and the roads are lined with brush piles waiting for the city pick-up. That was some weird ice storm - even the old, old-timers around here have never seen anything like it!

I'm pleased to meet you too, Space! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by space Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 am

DBCrazy wrote:
space wrote:Oooo, DB! I just noticed - are you really in Kentucky??!?! lol
~S
Howdy, neighbor!!

I'm in Western KY (Murray) 15 minutes from the TN border where they didn't get hit by the ice at all. We got hit by it, but as far as those without power we were pretty lucky. In town most of us were without power for 4 days, but some in the county are still out! And we still have trees down all over town and the roads are lined with brush piles waiting for the city pick-up. That was some weird ice storm - even the old, old-timers around here have never seen anything like it!

I'm pleased to meet you too, Space! Very Happy

Oh wow, I bet we know some of the same people! Half my high school went to Murray State! lol We are traveling that way this weekend to visit family... hope the roads are clear!

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 am

We might know some of the same people. I've only been transplanted her 14 years, which in this town still makes me a foreigner! You should be okay on the roads - it looks like when the rain starts Saturday morning it's going to be 40 degrees. It probably won't freeze until later in the evening. Sunday it's going to be sunny. Have a safe trip!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by space Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks DB! Very Happy

AND:
I SAW MEEGS ON BONES!!!!!!
I think her part started around the 10:22 mark... it was while Brennan and Perotta were talking with the blacksmith! I paused it and showed my family! lol
Congratulations Meegs - that's so awesome!!! Very Happy

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7