Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

+29
space
CSI-4077
katarina
Rike
missdebra87
sammi31
willgirl
heirofloki
Shakari
starbuck1974
queen bess
riviera41797
A2BOREANAZ
danireed
xBeMinex
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
Lo
Cassiopeia
mrsdavidboreanaz
marymageli
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Evi
Sarah9488
Fluffernutter
beaglelvr93
Meegs82
ehbee
33 posters

:: News

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 6 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 am

wow meegs..........i am soooooooooo jealous right now.......but so excited for you........i wouldnt have been able to talk......quite sure of that........the picture of you two was beautiful.......cant even imagine how exciting it was for you.......thank you so much for sharing it with us.....it rocked........i have read it like 3 times so far........lol.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 6 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Your face is everywhere now, Meegs! I just had a look at searchingbones website and it was your picture I first saw there! Yay for Meegs! bounce
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Cassi, is your sig all of your "flair" from Facebook? If so, can you send 'em to me?! They're awesome!!! And I'm challenged when it comes to making things like that.

Yea. I have even more flairs, but they didn't fit in the pic Smile

Hehee. I could send them to you. Hang on Wink
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by space Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Alright, I figured it out. Here are the links for the 2 vids:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's really not much. Silly me and my camera! Smile

LOL! These are funny Meegs - she's quite the ventriloquist in the first one! And the second is a nice shot of her arm - you rock!
So glad you had a good time tho, hon - and I'll be looking for you in the ep!
(((hugs)))

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 am

OH Meegs, what a wonderful experience! Very Happy I just think that Emily sounds lovely and Marisa, too! She sounds lovely! How much fun is that! Very Happy

And Yay for Emily's family being in Oregon. Yes, Oregon! Wink hehehehe

You know, I don't eat much meat, either. Whenever I eat too much of it I get sick... I won't go into details there lol. My brother in law always calls me a hippie. Maybe it's because I love flip flops? hehehe or because I'm pro-breastfeeding and pro-extended breastfeeding? Or because I turn down almost all types of meats? I don't know. It doesn't bother me. He's kinda an ass anyway!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:47 am

space wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Alright, I figured it out. Here are the links for the 2 vids:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's really not much. Silly me and my camera! Smile

LOL! These are funny Meegs - she's quite the ventriloquist in the first one! And the second is a nice shot of her arm - you rock!
So glad you had a good time tho, hon - and I'll be looking for you in the ep!
(((hugs)))

Actually, that's my voice when I say "I don't know." Smile Yeah, I was cracking up when I realized that I had actually gotten 2 little videos. Funny.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 am

LOL yay for MagiCon .... That's a great name, btw. They were creative! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFabulous Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 am

thanks for sharing your amazing experience Meegs.. Im so Jealous!!!! Very Happy
I wish I got to meet them all...
xx Miss Fab
MissFabulous
MissFabulous
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 365
Say What You Want : 51 Days until Canada!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:48 am

marymageli wrote:Your face is everywhere now, Meegs! I just had a look at searchingbones website and it was your picture I first saw there! Yay for Meegs! bounce

I know, it's weird. I have people actually wanting my e-mail and I have even had a girl invite me to her house here in Colorado for vegetarian food. I feel like a mini-celebrity. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 am

Oh Jeez, are you serious, Meegs? That's so funny! But so cool! Soak it up, girl! Very Happy I can't wait to see TPATP!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Just reading about all your adventures on set. Thats so mad. im far too jealous. im glad i didn't see the auction, who knows how much i would have bid up to. and i live on the other side of the world. would have been one expensive trip!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 pm

LOL but it would've been worth it, huh? Just for the story! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:27 pm

The good thing is that I could have never afford to win the auction, let alone the flight and hotel... =)
But a friend of mine and I plan to stalk the Bones cast one day anyway. And we decided to kidnap them... So I'll get my chance Very Happy
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
Sarah9488 wrote:That's so great Meegs. I'm just very happy for you. And I love this picture of you two (and you should really post this vid as well)... And I really like that she stands a little ducked to match your height... (And I like it because that is what I usually do).
Your story makes me love Emily even more. (Though this sounds weird since you can't really love a person if you don't know them. But I think I'd love her).
All this sounds so amazing.
Was it better than your wedding day? ^^

Sarah, I was thinking the exact same thing about the height thing! I *thought* she was leaning down to match my height, which was cool, but I didn't know for sure. Glad you noticed that! She IS 5'9" and was probably wearing heels. I'm 5'6". As for the vids, they aren't really that interesting at all, but actually, you all might get a kick out of them. Once I figure out HOW you post a vid, I just might do that. Any help would be great! Smile

Haha, you can cont on me noticing that. I'm kinda obsessed with heights since I'm 6'0'' and taller than most people I know. Or rather than most girls I know... So usually I'm the one who is leaning down...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 am

Wow, Sarah, that's tall! Smile One of my dearest friends since childhood is 6'0" and she insisted on wearing flats for my wedding (she was a bridesmaid). I don't blame her. Although, I wouldn't mind being 5'9"...to me, that would be perfect.

P.S. Good luck with the kidnapping of the cast! Let me know how it goes hehehe Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 am

LOL you guys are funny hehehe. Very Happy
I noticed that about the height thing, too. She usually wears heels and she matches DB pretty well when she wears them. That's funny, because I was thinking about me being super short (5 foot 1 AND 3/4... that last part is very important...) and how she would REALLY have to duck. I'd feel bad, too.
Meegs, my best friend from childhood is really tall, too. She's 5 foot 11! Can you believe that? She's really gorgeous, too, but so down to earth. She wore flats to my wedding, too hehehehe. And I wore heels to hers! ROFL...
I've been thinking about height a lot lately. My little daughter just had her 2 year appointment and she's in the 94th percentile for height! It's crazy. Maybe I'll have someone to reach those top shelves when I'm older? ROFL...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Ya, I've never really cared much about height, but it would be kinda nice to be just a LIL bit taller Smile My parents are both kinda short, but then again, I'm adopted, so that doesn't really play a factor Smile My hubby is 6'0", which is perfect and I never really feel short. But my aunt is 5'1" and she married a guy who's 6'5"!!! They're divorced now, but geez! And my friend is 5'4" and her hubby is 6'9"!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Sarah9488 wrote:The good thing is that I could have never afford to win the auction, let alone the flight and hotel... =)
But a friend of mine and I plan to stalk the Bones cast one day anyway. And we decided to kidnap them... So I'll get my chance Very Happy

I will definitely be in on that...can't say i've ever stalked anyone, but i imagine i would be rather good at it...im very stealthy Laughing
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Ya, I've never really cared much about height, but it would be kinda nice to be just a LIL bit taller Smile My parents are both kinda short, but then again, I'm adopted, so that doesn't really play a factor Smile My hubby is 6'0", which is perfect and I never really feel short. But my aunt is 5'1" and she married a guy who's 6'5"!!! They're divorced now, but geez! And my friend is 5'4" and her hubby is 6'9"!

6'9"!!! Where do you even FIND someone that tall?!? lol!!! Laughing
For me, I've just gotten very adept at climbing and standing on my toes! hahaha
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 am

So, meegs is in this next ep, right? Airing 2/19?!
Oh, I can't wait!!

*waves to everyone*
this is frickin cool!
beefcake

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 am

space wrote:So, meegs is in this next ep, right? Airing 2/19?!
Oh, I can't wait!!

*waves to everyone*
this is frickin cool!
beefcake
Thanks for the head's up, Space.

BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 am

BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???[/quote]

LOL! Well, there's this ONE little problem that I have... it has to do with a certain ring on my left hand and a little thing known as infidelity! Rolling Eyes But a time machine could SO solve that problem! Wink

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:35 am

space wrote:BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???

LOL! Well, there's this ONE little problem that I have... it has to do with a certain ring on my left hand and a little thing known as infidelity! Rolling Eyes But a time machine could SO solve that problem! Wink[/quote]

Psh, threesome baby. It's not cheating if hubby is involved.

Maybe you can get him to agree to something like secret service guy and his wife from the widow's son in the windshield. Hehe dirty.

I remember reading this thread a while ago. I've lurked here but never joined. I'm horrible like that. I tend to lurk for 6 months to a year before joining boards.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:55 pm

space wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???
LOL! Well, there's this ONE little problem that I have... it has to do with a certain ring on my left hand and a little thing known as infidelity! Rolling Eyes But a time machine could SO solve that problem! Wink
LOL! Now I totally get it! Thanks for clearing that up for me ... I was sitting trying to figure it out, almost decided I was deficient or something!

Snickers, you're a little too risque for me! Embarassed I think I'd have to side with Space on this one and go with the Time Machine.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:03 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
space wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:BTW, Space, what need do you have for a Time Machine, when you have a naked Booth, can of whipped cream, and unlimited libido???
LOL! Now I totally get it! Thanks for clearing that up for me ... I was sitting trying to figure it out, almost decided I was deficient or something!

Snickers, you're a little too risque for me! Embarassed I think I'd have to side with Space on this one and go with the Time Machine.

Oooh, can you make me be born, like 25 years earlier? Then I could have a shot with him too Razz Wink
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next