Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David and Emily interviewed over passenger in the oven (Booth in circus costume!!)

+9
bonesblogger
SSJL
Shakari
Bella Loony
Lo
Sarah9488
heirofloki
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David and Emily interviewed over passenger in the oven (Booth in circus costume!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Emily interviewed over passenger in the oven (Booth in circus costume!!)

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:48 am

I am speachless. Didn't hear a word that gorgeous man said - those shoulders I love you *sigh*

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

David and Emily interviewed over passenger in the oven (Booth in circus costume!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: David and Emily interviewed over passenger in the oven (Booth in circus costume!!)

Post by Shakari Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:23 pm

I think this is the episode where there's a departure from reality... BUT I think there will be another departure from reality for the bedroom scene.... I think I wrote about it once... lol.... basically something happens in a case where Brennan and Booth both can't stop thinking about each other or dreaming about each other and separately they talk to Sweets about the issue (because he's the only one bound to doctor/patient confidentiality) and they both tell their dreams... somewhat matter-of-factly from Brennan and from Booth he's more hesitant... and it dips in and out of the bedroom scene lol... it'll be great. But I can't wait to see what this season has in store for us!

=O ZOMG I can't wait to find out what's coming up! *GASP*
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:35 pm

We all are at least little nuts.
And we are jumping to conclusions.
So look for the facts: Booth is in a tux... Brennan looks like she's going on a date, but haven't we forgot our lovely *shudder* Agent Peretta... I don't know whether she'll still be around in Hero in the Hold... but IF she is... it's more likely Booth is going out with her.
Yeah, I know I'm a meanie.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Nah...If Booth is going with Perotta why is Brennan dressed up to go out with some random bloke? (Retread! We've been through the Mark, Gay Jason and Jared thing...) You never know what Perotta will say to Brennan when she works with her? She could do what season 1-2 Angela used to do and tell her what's what...that is NOT the way FBI partners are!!!
And yes! Sarah9488...we are all a little nuts! geek
But jumping to conclusions is what we do best!...by the way technically I'm 'Positing a scenario'...non technically I'm sticking on a big ol' pair of Jeffersonian gumboots and jumping into big ol' puddles of conclusions!! bounce
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:00 am

haha.
hmm, Brennan could go to a book-signing. Maybe she's going out with Sweets or Angela... =)
Okay, I lost my case here.

We have evidence that both are dressed to the nines. So the probability that they are both going to the same date is statistically high.
But then again there is still the chance that he is going with Perotta and Brennan is having any other reason. For instance a charity night at the Jeffersonian. We had these before.

btw, I suppose we'll never get to hear Sweets singing "Lime in da coconut"... and he shouldn't do karaoke anyway. People get shoot at when being on stage.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 am

I doubt Booth would date Perotta if they were working together. Then again, they aren't bound to the "partner's don't date" rule.

I thought that it might just be a case of Emily being cold and putting on a coat like she usually does, but usually she puts on this big puffy ski coat, but that is not her usual coat. Which leads me to the conclusion that they are trying to hide her outfit.

Oh I hope we get to hear Sweets sing "Lime in Da Coconut" someday! hehehehe
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 am

Oh I hope we get to hear Sweets sing "Lime in Da Coconut" someday! hehehehe

Yeah! I want to hear Bren sing again. And Booth should sing, too. =O
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:24 am

ForensicMama wrote:Oh I hope we get to hear Sweets sing "Lime in Da Coconut" someday! hehehehe

I thought he'd be more inclined to sing "Daisy...Daisy! Give me your answer dooooo! I'm half crazy (though still a fully functional FBI psychologist!) All for the love of youuuuuuuuu!" Laughing cheers
But I'm still waiting for them limes and coconuts! Rolling Eyes
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:Oh I hope we get to hear Sweets sing "Lime in Da Coconut" someday! hehehehe

I thought he'd be more inclined to sing "Daisy...Daisy! Give me your answer dooooo! I'm half crazy (though still a fully functional FBI psychologist!) All for the love of youuuuuuuuu!" Laughing cheers

That's my daughter's middle name... Daisy. She was named after that song! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:

tzehe... We should be careful what we wish for... Maybe people are reading this and then we'll get Sweets singing "Lime in da Coconut" (which would really remind me of Kermit singing it), but not another B/B-kiss...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 pm

Sarah9488 wrote: Maybe people are reading this and then we'll get Sweets singing "Lime in da Coconut" (which would really remind me of Kermit singing it), but not another B/B-kiss...

Hmmm...? Lime in da coconut...or BB Kiss? Oooh, errrr....it's a tough decision scratch (I might have to phone a friend....*Picks up phone, hits speed dial* "Yes? Hello Hart Hanson?...yup, it's Tink again! Ok here's the question...Limey coconuts or going back on the promise you made at the start of season four, having the entire Bones community come running after you carrying large objects capable of inflicting blunt force trauma?...What's that Hart? No coconuts?...'kay Thanx." *hangs up*) OK. I'm opting for the BB Kiss. Yes, that is my final answer! Laughing Wink
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2