Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven'

5 posters

Go down

NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven' Empty NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven'

Post by shopgirl909 Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Episode 4.11: The Passenger in the Oven
Airdate: November 19, 2008

Booth and Brennan are in a flight heading for China. Booth is squeezed in a seat in coach next to a woman who is reading and another who is snoring. Brennan is enjoying first class. While Booth and Brennan are away Cam, Hodgins, Angela, and Sweets, each plan activities for the weekend. Of course, their plans will change when remains of a woman are found in a microwave oven in the plane. The plane's captain agrees to let Bones and Booth do their thing as long as they don't endager the light. The duo has four hours to solve the mystery as, once they land, the investigation will be turned over to China's police. Sweets and Daisy are still dating. Caroline also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven' Empty Re: NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven'

Post by danireed Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:06 am

ok but my question is why are Booth and Brennan going to China in the first place?
danireed
danireed
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven' Empty Re: NEW Spoilers for 'The Passenger in the Oven'

Post by shopgirl909 Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:33 am

Booth and Brennan are en route to China where Brennan has been summoned to help identify pre-historic anthropological remains with Booth in tow to watch over her highly sensitive equipment. Their restful flight is disrupted when a flight attendant discovers a fully cooked human body in the plane's industrial microwave. Booth and Brennan connect online with the team back in the U.S. using Brennan's high-tech equipment, as well as odds-and-ends gadgets from the airline passengers, to send evidence back to the Jeffersonian for processing. When they identify the victim as a travel writer working on a controversial story about airline pilots, Booth and Brennan race against the clock to solve the murder before the plane lands in China and they lose their jurisdiction over the case. Meanwhile back in the states, Angela and Roxie's relationship progresses as Hodgins tries to move.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:37 am

Yay Daisy will be back! Squeeeeeee for.... hmmm... what should they be called? Daisweets? Sweetsy? Sweetsick? (snork) Sweetsy seems to be the clear winner here.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:31 am

Hahaha....I dont know I am kind of partial to Sweetsick! hehehe
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 am

Sweetsick ahhahahaa....
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:52 am

Sweetsick! Laughing Laughing ...Dweets? Laisy? Dance? Lick? Swickets? Flowery Bonbons? Lance's Wick....Okay, I'm going away now! silent
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:48 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Sweetsick! Laughing Laughing ...Dweets? Laisy? Dance? Lick? Swickets? Flowery Bonbons? Lance's Wick....Okay, I'm going away now! silent

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 am

I like flowery bonbons.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 am

That is good lol!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down