Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Relationship Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us - Wink Production Authors: I hart Booth-Willgirl

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

This Relationship Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us - Wink Production Authors: I hart Booth-Willgirl - Page 5 Empty Re: This Relationship Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us - Wink Production Authors: I hart Booth-Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 am

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

beagle
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

This Relationship Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us - Wink Production Authors: I hart Booth-Willgirl - Page 5 Empty Re: This Relationship Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us - Wink Production Authors: I hart Booth-Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 am

*follows Space and Beagle**
OK so now we gotta set the next part of our plan in motion!. Space I hope you are getting those dirty diapers!!! Razz

turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 am

hell yeah i am up for the mobbing...........i can lure them with cupcakes............and once they grab for the cupcakes.....like i know they will........(cause willi never has any food in her house)......and her and hart travel with each other.......so they grab for the confections.......a steel cage comes down to trap them.......and we got em..........from there we can make them write........we shall grab the musies also.......its gonna be tough with izzie and ella........because they fly...and izzie has those damn roller skates...........we can do this people......we must come together.......oh...that sounded dirty didnt it....and the steel cage......well booth could be in there......no a2b...not talking about booth............willi and hart.....we are getting very impatient..........everyone else seems to have all the essentials.......and biting gnomes......niiice......and space is on board with us also.........and beagle......even v...she rocks............okay peeps.........lets do this........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:44 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A2B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS JOINED DA MOB OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PREPARE WINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO GET
YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 am

Sorry... got distracted by the nekkie Boothy pics... *composes self*

Oh yes, Turi... more dirty diapers than you can shake a flaming pitchfork at!! And he is eating solid foods now, so all the more stinkier!!

And don't forget the Fairy-Muse fainting powder... picked it up special at the Mystical Creatures store in Diagon Alley the other day... guaranteed to cause any Fairy-Muse to faint at the slightest whiff.

So, are we good to go?!? The traps for Willi are set... now we are back to Tink?? space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 am

so i shall leave you to it girlies!!!!!!!!! it's almost 5 PM so I must head home in a few!!!... but we seem to be well in our way!!... I SO LOVE The cupcake idea!!!...

SO LET'S GET TO IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am

*space quietly lurks into the backyard of an as yet unsuspecting I hart Booth"
*slung on her back is a Bazooka filled with God knows what, stinking infernal concoction*
*in her right hand is her trusty pitchfork, cleverly camouflaged, and ready to be lit, with a dirty stinkin' diaper impaled on each prong*

*Space lies in wait*
*from whence shall her help come* space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 am

oooh, goody, a good old fashioned mobbing! god, I've missed these...now, hmmmm, where did I put that horse apple rake? wheel barrow, check...now, loading up with lots of lovely horse apples...setting up the catapult...shall I begin the bombardment?

redrider
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 am

FECHEZ LA VACHE! (monty python for 'fetch the cow')

Launch, red, launch! I'll get the cow!

beagle
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:49 am

[g]Hart:[/g] So Willi, I have the strangest feeling that I'm being watched...and food keeps flying past my window. Any idea what that's all about?

[g]Willi:[/g] Ummmm.....well.....you seee.....
it's been a while since the last post
and there's been some... *gulps* Mobbing!

[g]Hart:[/g] Mobbing you say. Is that the reason behind those masked people on my lawn? So, why, exactly are we being mobbed? *ducks for cover from flying cassarole*

[g]Willi: [/g]*zips up protective suit*
You see, I sort of didn't write the chapter for a really, REALLY long time and for a while it was fine and nobody realized but then they totally figured it out!
Which is why its good there's a new chapter!
*dangles chapter in front of mob*

[g]Hart:[/g] Um...Willie...*swallows and tugs on collar* I don't think you should tease the mob. Give them the chap Willie....Hurry!!

[g]Willi: [/g]You're right! Here!
*flings chapter at mob and runs away with Hart*

[g]
[s]Slippery Slope[/s][/g]

Brennan sat at her desk, her fingers idly drumming. It was eleven o’clock and she hadn’t gotten a thing done all morning. It was Booth’s fault entirely. If he hadn’t picked a fight with her then everything would have been fine and she would be happily working away.

He didn’t pick a fight with you. Her conscience whispered.

It was true, maybe she started it but that wasn’t the point. After all, he left without a goodbye kiss right? That hurt more than the fight, she could barely remember what they were fighting about yesterday anyway. But him leaving this morning, so cold and angry, it was like a slap in the face. A look at reality.

He could leave her. She never thought that was possible before, but the look in his eyes this morning betrayed that truth. They could fight and he could leave. Her heart pounded rapidly when she thought about this.

This is why you aren’t in relationships, Temperance.

She sighed and looked at her open document once more, trying to get the right words on the page, when a knock at the door made her turn her head.

There he was, leaning against the doorframe like he belonged there, and he did, really, even though he refuted it in the beginning stages of their partnership. He flashed her a look and before she could discern it, his professional demeanour was in place.

“We have a case, Bones.”

Dear god, a case.

What the last six months had taught them was that being together did affect their work entirely. When they were happy together, it improved their working relationship. They were faster, better, almost anticipating each others moves. But when they were fighting, it all went to hell in a hand basket. They snipped at each other and got frustrated easily.

She nodded her head and stood up, grabbing her jacket and following him out the door. He walked beside her and she keenly felt the absence of his hand on her back. She didn’t know what to do, was unsure how to fix this rift between them.

“What’s the case about?” she asked, as they got into the car.

There. Good idea, talk about the case. That will get you started.

“Body found in an alley behind a restaurant.” Booth stated. “That’s all I know.”

Silence it is then.

She looked out of the window at the passing streets and realized that she had to apologize. Yes, he was a stubborn, irritating, pain in the ass, that was no doubt and him trying to be spontaneous was really not what they needed. But she could concede that part of it was maybe her fault as well.

“Booth?” she said hesitantly. “About this morning….”

“Later, Brennan. We’re at the crime scene.” He said gruffly, parking the car and getting out quickly.

She blinked back the tears that stung in her eyes.

He never calls me Brennan.

Then she took a deep breath, steeled her gaze and exited the car. It was time to work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Booth rubbed his eyes wearily and stared at his computer, hoping the report would miraculously do itself. He was now beginning to feel guilty for leaving the house with their argument unresolved.

He loved her, she knew that, but she drove him so god damn crazy sometimes. Their relationship was not what he thought it was going to be. Somehow he had bought into that perfect couple crap that Angela was selling and then became disappointed when it didn’t come true.

They were different people and not just in the big ways but in the little ones too. He thought this wouldn’t bother him but it did. She was stubborn, obstinate, headstrong…

Not just her.

It was true, he did have a bit of a temper which somehow got exacerbated every time he was around her.

A knock on the door made him look up.

“Body found in the back alley of Morton’s.” Cullen said. “I need you and your bone lady on it right away.”

“Yes sir.” He grumbled.

“You and the bone lady fighting again?” Cullen smiled knowingly.

“No sir, not at all.” Booth replied, grabbing his coat and making his way towards the door. The last thing he needed was to be reprimanded for his relationship. It had only been a month since he'd 'signed off' on the new added dimension of their partnership. Of course he made it perfectly clear that their personal affairs could not have any bearing on their working partnership. It did, but Cullen didn't need to know that

“Glad to hear it.” Cullen replied, handing him the file.

Booth made his way to the parking garage, for once, disappointed that there was a case. He loved working on cases with Bones but when they were fighting, the situation was never a good one.

Finally making it to the Jeffersonian, he bypassed all the squints, in no mood to talk to them and went straight to her office. He took a moment and watched her work, her face getting that furrowed brow thing that happened whenever she concentrated.

Don’t deny it, you think she’s hot.

That thought reminded him of the fight they had and how she had made it clear that he wouldn’t be getting any for a while, and it renewed his pissed off state.

He knocked at the door.

“We have a case.” He said grimly.

She nodded and got her jacket on, and they made their way out of the Jeffersonian. He wanted to reach out and touch her like he always did, but that seemed too masochistic.

After giving her the sparse details of the case in the car, he remained silent and concentrated on the driving, feeling himself get angrier and angrier as they drove.

Why couldn’t they just work this out? Why was she being like this?

He would admit that it was partly his fault too but it still made him mad to think that she thought he was basically a caveman with a tiny penis.

“About this morning…” he heard her say as he parked next to the police car.

“Later Brennan, we’re at the crime scene.” He spouted off, before wrenching open the door and heading toward the scene, leaving her behind, not even realizing his slip of the tongue. He pushed back the oncoming guilt and looked down at the body.

He didn’t need to be a forensic anthropologist to know what he was looking at. The body of a small child.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:50 am

wow with all that mobbing i'm the first to read this...hahahahaha...nice... I gotta tell you never a dull moment in here.

Excellent as always gals... I rather enjoy this fic. Lovely little thing that it is. Poor Booth... he thinks she thinks he has small genitalia... poor Brennan... wait no, I don't really feel sorry for her actually....

Can't wait for more.

phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

What the....not only do we have to deal with the relationship problems but now the bones of a small child!

When Booth called Bones, Brennan I felt like i had been kicked in the chest! OW! *puts ice on bruise forming on chest*

This is really great you two! I love how you show both of their view points. Especially both of their reactions when Booth called Bones Brennan. Wanna know what else I love? How I have no idea where you guys are going to take this! We all have an idea of how we would like it to go (them being disgustingly happy for the rest of their with their awesome BB moments HINT HINT) but we know with you two our favorite couple must be ripped to shreds before we can even think of that happening. So fantastic job on that part!!! Freaking brilliant!

oh and i really enjoy the little convo's you post before the chapter...they always make me laugh Smile

gimmeagun
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 am

Oh God... *deep breath*... this was fucking brilliant Wink!! OMG... shhh, don't tell Turi, but I really think this was worth the wait!!

"He could leave her." ~Uh, hate to even think it... but she totally needed to realize that it's a possibility.

"What the last six months had taught them was that being together did affect their work entirely." ~You know, most fics make out like B&B are so damn good at compartmentalizing and that the personal never bleeds into the professional... this is so much more realistic. And the way you explained it was perfect - when their personal life is smooth the professional is like clockwork; and when it's bad, it's really, REALLY bad... I mean, I'm sure they can still get the job done, but anyway... I'm tired so I digress on this point!! Oh yeah, and it's the Bones of a kid... way to twist the knife a little more there!

And him calling her Brennan, such a BIG deal... even if he didn't realize it, she most definitely did.

Ahhh.... just loved this so much girls! Now please, please, PLEASE - a quicker update next time?!?

*Boothy hugs and kisses to you both*

*Space rises from the bushes and trudges away through the snow ONCE AGAIN*
I'll bring back the squirrels 2morrow, ok Hart?? Just so tired tonight... my first mobbing and all, y'know?!?

*a sudden realization knocks Spacey flat on her ass... in the snow*
Aw crap, does this mean I have to wash out the infernal bazooka now?!?
*grumbling ensues, curse words bleeped for the sake of Turi*

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 am

great chapter!!! haha, and I did not even have to join the mob to get to read it *G*

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

argh I hope you continue this soon!. I want more!

dbangelfan
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

@Wink Productions-- Another super fantastic chapter. The last line was sad

snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 am

OK so firstly I wanted to apologize because I didn't review sooner!

REALLY GREAT CHAPPIE! I was in shock and my poor little heart twisted when he called her Brennan!... and then you both go and put a little child in there ... WAY TO TURN THE ANGST UP A NOTCH!... nothing less could be expected from the cruella twins though.

But some of that spunky mood that the mob brought is still here and since it's Cuzzin Tink's turn to post next ... I just have one thing to say to her.

YOUR TITLE OF CLIFFIE QUEEN IS SERIOUSLY IN DANGER CHICKIE!!!.
**tip toes and lifts tops of case holding the crown**

Has anyone SEEN a cliffie lately?....... most definetly NOT ME!.

And I know you all will probably start protesting... but we secretly like those... 'cause those are mob inducers... and WE JUST LOVE DA MOB!!! LOL.

So PPS!! turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 am

Holy Freakin Black Beans And White Rice!! How effing long has it been since I've dropped in? Like forever??

First off, the mob was, while frightening, very amusing. But I do feel I must ask Space...why would I clear the snow from my backyard? And where exactly would you like me to put it chica? lol.

But now on to more important issues. First my squirrels (which I am NOT happy about btw. thin ice people. thin. ice.) now my crown??? Oh no she di'int. I'm a hafta go alllll karazy kliffie on your sunny little butt. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Beware. Princess Angstia has OFFICIALLY entered the building.

hart
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 am

*Space is quivering in her loafers*

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 am

ahhh, now that was just so...angsty! these two need to be locked in a room together so they can hash it out...staying mad at each other just isn't good...my heart ached when she thought he could leave her...and him assuming she knows he loves her, that is SO like a guy...for god's sake, fix this, puleeeze?

um, space? please don't agitate the writers, m'kay? she's threatening MORE angst, and believe me when I say, it ISN'T an idle threat...you WILL live to regret poking her...like a sleeping lion, you MUST resist the urge to poke her with a stick, or you will pull back a bloody stump

anyway, hart and willi, awesome job, but far too brief, especially after such a long wait...looking forward to more very soon...will bribery help? I could send some cyber brownies shaped like Booth

redrider
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 am

I say we dispense with poking and send the wild animals after her, like we used to on the other board lol

dbangelfan
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:08 am

DBAngelfan wrote:I say we dispense with poking and send the wild animals after her, like we used to on the other board lol

I like the way you think ... LOL.

Hello Red! I know we have practically never talked so I hope that you don't take this at heart; but I am 1,000% sure you read Hart's fic when she puts Brennan in a coma and our Booth is all sad and sad and more sad... so after that I think we all came to realize that it doesn't matter how much we beg, ask, cry and sometimes threaten: Princess Angstia and Tormentia will do what their pretty little angst driven hearts desires....
Soooo that being said don't worry chickie!.... if you need help surviving the angst I can help ya!. So what da ya say? are you ready for whatever it is they want to throw at us?!.

'CAUSE I AM (I think)

And I am thinking about a proper reply to Cuzzin Tink's post... but inspiration will come soon.

turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 am

Thanks, turi...yeah, I did read that angsty fic...sheesh, I can't believe I ENJOYED that! I mean, I NEVER even read, much less like fics in which either Booth or Bones are killed off and we have to watch the survivor deal with the grief. I guess it must have been the excellent writing that sucked me in and MADE me enjoy it. Anyway, I'm just saying, agitating either of the writers is like daring them to up the angst and I'm more of the 'keep it nice or its gonna get worse' persuasion. I know, livin' in a dreamworld here, but please let me have my illusions...or should I say delusions? redrider
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 am

I guess it must have been the excellent writing that sucked me in and MADE me enjoy it.

I am with you on that one! it was beautifully written while being heart wrenching at the same time! so many emotions and sadness… oy I am getting a bit more depressed just remembering the story!. So yeah Angst can be quite addicting when portrayed in such a palpable way.

I'm just saying, agitating either of the writers is like daring them to up the angst and I'm more of the 'keep it nice or its gonna get worse' persuasion.

hmmmmm I didn’t mean to agitate cuzzin tink! she knows I love her to death! I was just merely pointing out a fact; but I can confess I was hoping that the post about her crown may lure her out into the open! haven’t seen her in AGES!... So I was happy to see her!! LOL even is she wasn’t that happy ‘cause of her squirrels Wink Very Happy.

but please let me have my illusions...or should I say delusions?

LOL… as I said if you need any help coping with the angst and torment that it’s probably coming just let me know!

turi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 am

omg.......he called her brennan........that hurt.......and no goodbye kiss.......no hand on her back......oh you two are just loving all this arent you.......thats just fine......bring it on.......just remember......we can bring it too.......loads of it.....for turi is our leader.....space has a bazooka......and dirty diapers.......much better than the old stand by...tuna casserole.......which by the way.....rosie has really never gotten over the time when she inhaled so much accidentally......poor thing cant even remember that booth gave her mouth to mouth to save her life.......see what you people do??????? you ruin lives......so bad........but yet soooo good........just remember.......we want another chapter soon......you will still be able to see the masked people from time to time......just passing by to see whats needed........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next