Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl - Page 3 Empty Re: UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 am

Chapter Nine

Temperance Brennan was a woman of science and intellect. She used long, intricate words, logical scientific explanations to describe common, everyday things. However, tonight she was not Temperance Brennan, Forensic Anthropologist. She was Temperance Brennan, woman performing felatio on her work partner in a seedy motel.

Her favorite position in which to do this activity was with her lying down on a bed, head slightly over the edge and man standing on floor, straddling her face – him looking down, her looking up.

When she told Booth to stand on the floor at the edge of the bed, he was perplexed. Ah, now he has reason to exhibit that feeling.

“I’ve never done it like this before.” His voice and body were slightly hesitant.

“I’ve never done it with an agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigation before.”

His mouth went instantly dry.

“What about uh, Su- ?”

“Nope.”

She lay on the bed watching him move toward her from behind. He’s shy. A strong, handsome, confident man like Booth can be shy. So sexy.

Brennan parted her lips and held up one hand to guide him in – slowly. She watched his eyes close as her hand wrapped around the bottom of him as her mouth played with the head. Lips teasing and coaxing him as his fingers ran through her hair. When she finally took him in fully, it took all of his self control to not push into her. Sensations built up throughout his body. He watched as she slid her slender fingers to his testicles and ever so gently, she scraped her nails over them. When she reached to his sides and firmly grasped his hips, she made eye contact with him that didn’t leave anything for interpretation.

“Holy fuck,” he whispered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I brought you here tonight because I knew if I did, it would be the last time I ever saw this place.” Booth lay beside Brennan, arms wrapped around her.

“I don’t understand,” Brennan replied.

“I don’t need to come here anymore,” Booth said.

“Booth, you are not being concise. You helped out Randall but what was in it for you. Why did you need to come here in the first place? You said you did a lot of thinking. What did you think about?”

“Not what Bones, who. Who did I think about?”

Brennan lifted up her head to look at him.

“Booth, I know you know what concise means.”

He could let it all out now. No matter where they ended up tonight or tomorrow, tonight would be a pivotal moment in his life. Freeing his mind of all the “what it would be like to be with her” scenarios - he now had first hand knowledge and no one could ever take that away from him.

“You. I thought about you.” His fingers moved slowly up and down her arm as he continued. “I would think about your hair bobbing around as you scooted from place to place at a crime scene.”

“Scooted?”

“Yes, Dr. Brennan, you scoot.”

She lay motionless, intently listening to his voice.

“Your smiles that light up my day. How sexy you looked in your hip waders as we walked through that nasty smelling compost site.”

He turned his body so he was facing her and stroked his thumb over her cheek. “But what I thought about most, was you, kissing Sully in your office.” He hesitated a moment, swallowing the lump forming in his throat at the vivid memory of that day. “I wanted you to kiss me.”

“Booth, that was eighteen months ago. You –“

“It’s never been about sex Temperance.”

Her twinkling eyes spoke the words her mouth needn’t.

“Okay, I thought about us having sex, making love – a lot. Especially after that mummy in the maze case. I was actually contemplating seeing a doctor about my wrist it hurt so much.”

Her bewildered look was cute. “What the heck does your wrist have to do with thinking about us? – Booth!”

“Did you actually look at yourself in a mirror while you were in that costume?” He asked as he licked his lips.

“That good, huh?”

“Twelve nights Bones, twelve nights-in a row. Most nights, twice.”

His hand slid to the top of her breast. “This is what kept me going. Every time I thought of you in that costume, I would get an instant hard-on. I wanted to wrap you up in my lab coat, so only I would know what was underneath. They feel as soft as they look.” His fingers slid over the smooth skin and her breath hitched.

The moment was getting to intimate. Having sex to release pent up sexual tension was one thing; admitting it was more than biological urges was intense, but to know your partner has had non-partner like thoughts about you for a year-and-a-half and admits to masturbating to those thoughts – intense is an understatement.

Lightening the mood if even for a few moments she straddled him in a swift, smooth motion, “I wanted to get on this bed from the moment I walked here.”

“You don’t say,” his face lit up with a smile he reserved just for her.

“I just can’t let you have your way every time you want something Agent Booth.” She was trying to keep a straight face, like he does when questioning a suspect. She needed to watch him more, because she felt her mouth curving into a smile.

“Would you let me have my way if I kissed you right now?”

She pretended to think about it for a moment. His restraint was remarkable.

“Yes.”
[g]
The End[/g]
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl - Page 3 Empty Re: UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 am

Epilogue

This is my first attempt at an Epilogue.

The night at the motel continued with Booth and Brennan entwined around each other – on the bed. Neither of them went near the desk except to retrieve Booth’s jacket as they left. With his hand in hers, Booth said goodbye to Randall who sat reading at the front desk, and never looked back – at the hotel or the memories he made there. Well, except for the ones he made that night with Temperance Brennan.

With the legal wizardry of an attorney that Caroline Julian put him in contact with and Temperance’s offer to pay, Seeley Booth obtained joint custody of his son. Since he and Rebecca lived fairly close to each other, Parker lived one week with his dad and one week with his mom. Booth cut back on his hours at work, taking a pay cut as well, but to be an integral part of his son’s life was priceless.

As for Booth and Brennan, their relationship blossomed. After they resolved the sexual tension between them, they discovered that working together became more fulfilling. They would still bicker about cases and who would pay for the meals they shared at the diner, but when night fell, Temperance Brennan no longer found herself sitting alone in her office identifying ancient remains or eating alone in her apartment. Seeley Booth no longer found himself watching his work partner prepare for a date that didn’t include him or spend endless weeks without seeing his son.

Temperance adored Parker and he her. He was just like his father in so many ways and she couldn’t help but like him. Parker told all his friends that his dad’s girlfriend was a bone doctor who worked with dead people’s bones. That gained him some envy amongst his six year old friends.

Every so often Seeley would bring up the subject of marriage and every time Temperance would respond with the same answer. “Antiquated blah blah blah.”

Well that wasn’t exactly what she said but that is what Seeley heard. One day he knew she would change her mind, just as she had about the bed in the motel where their relationship evolved
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 am

ahhhh that was freaking Hot...you're the Smut-queen Numero Uno!
Loved every bit of it...!!!!!!
Too bad it's going to end Sad Sad Sad
Highlight of my day!
Loved the epilogue too!
AWESOME work!

karlia
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 am

hot, hot, hot!!! awesome work, really!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 am

snoop that was fucking awesome...and she got on the bed and admitted she wanted to get on the bed the whole time the little tease...lol, i absolutely loved it and am a little sad it's ended x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 am

I am sooooo glad you all enjoyed the story. I can't believe I got all that out of one little phrase! It was fun to write and fun to read replies - especially those telling Brennan, (and me) to get her on the bed
Thanks again for all the reviews

snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3