Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl - Page 2 Empty Re: UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 am

wow snoop......i had no idea that you were such the smutmeister......great job........omg.......so freakin hot.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh more more more.......what is she going to do next.......they are both so funny.............ahhhhhh need more......

a to the b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl - Page 2 Empty Re: UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension, Smut, Humour, Rated: M Author: Snoopgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 am

shower shower shower....
Indeed you're one hell of a smutmeister!!!!!
Keep it going! Very Happy

karlia
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 am

yay..... delicious smut!!!!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 am

Just got caught up on this Snoop! Hot! Very good job, I love where you're going with this. (Who wouldn't?)

willi
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:36 am

If Bones doesn't want to get in the bed with him I WILL!!!!!!!! Love this fic. PPS

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 am

i didn't realise she would be sooo fussy, i mean this is booth we are talking about, she is about to boink booth and she is worried about the bed..wtf woman. GET ON THE DAMN BED WITH HIM, he is laying naked she could so jump him and ride him like a pony...giddyup!!!!!

love the smut btw....get bones on the bed!

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 am

I think magic wants Bones to get on the bed!
I don't think I do... it's kinda like the challenge to Kiki to keep their clothes on in 'Just A Dance.'
How long can you go, Snoop, without getting Bones on the bed?!?!?
space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 am

SPACE WTF....... please dont do this to me, i want their first night of passion to be as comfy as possible thanks....lol

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 am

[g]Chapter Six[/g]

“Grab under the desk,” Booth ordered Brennan after he scooted to the end of the bed, leaned forward and grabbed her around the waist.

She cast a glare at him over her shoulder but he didn’t let go.

“Why do you want me to grab the desk? I was in the middle of something.”

“Just do it,” he firmly stated while tightening his grip on her.

She inhaled sharply as his fingers kneaded into her flesh. He can’t tell me what to do. Mmmmmm. His hands are huge, she thought as she glanced down at them strategically placed on her hips. Placed for what? Oh. OH!

She placed her fingers under the centre of the desk and when he saw she had a firm grip, he pulled her backwards until his legs hit the edge of the bed. Once he knew he was in position, he leaned back, placing himself at the edge while Brennan remained standing.

Despite his ability to drive her wild with arousal, she didn’t want him to know that he just [g]might[/g] have some power over her.

“I like standing here, thank you.”

“Okay then,” he replied.

He pulled her back onto his lap, and placed his hands under her breasts so he was cupping the underside.

“You may be a very good listener but I’m not.” His voice was filled with aggression, not of the destructive kind but of the passionate. She liked to be the leader but at this moment in time, with their bodies baring all, she let his dominant personality continue. For now.

“So soft.” Kiss to the back of the neck. “So sweet.” Nibble on the back of the ear. “So firm.” Hands moved to cup both breasts, nipples hardening as his fingers circled them.

“Booth, I can’t – not on – oh, that feels good – bed.”

His mouth was still searching for sensitive spots on her neck, when he whispered barely enough for her to hear, “You’re not on the bed. You’re on me.”

Her eyes looked down and sure enough, she wasn’t [g]on [/g]the bed. He legs were pressed against the outer edge. She felt his hardened dick pressed into her back and wiggled against it causing Booth to respond by yet again, lifting her up so he could align himself with her centre and slid down, gathering all that was her.

“This is where the desk comes in handy," he mentioned.

Desk – what desk? Brennan leaned back into him. They both remained motionless for a few moments, taking in the connection they had just made -- emotionally and physically.

“This will be just one of many synergizing moments we will have. It doesn’t always have to be a struggle for dominance between us.” His mouth placed soft kisses along her jaw line, darting his tongue out to taste her sweetness.

“You have quite the vocabulary, Seeley Booth.” Her mouth was hungry for his but he was now preoccupied with her slender neck, nipping around it, trying to find a soft spot. It was only when he ran his tongue over the outer ridge of her shoulder did she tighten her muscles around him and let out a cry for more.

As she moved around him in small circles, her head still leaning against his chest, their mouths met in a kiss that fueled their bodies into overdrive.

“Is this how you saw me riding you in your dream?” she asked as she leaned forward and used her abdomen and leg muscles to ride him, both their arousals steadily climbing.

“This is so much better,” he managed to groan out somewhere between her vagina engulfing his dick and her hands slipping down to ever so lightly caress the area just below his waist.

When she slipped off of him and stood up, his mind imagined the worst. But when she pushed the desk back to its rightful spot, turned to face him and walked forward, never taking her eyes from his, he reached forward with his right hand and placed it in hers.

“I want to look at you,” she said as her top teeth took her bottom lip prisoner.

That had to be one of the sexiest things he had ever heard. Their sexual tension was resolved earlier, well, half of it was, but this new emotion, was indescribable. Booth’s mind conjured up some scenarios. She leaps on me, flattening me on my back. Then maybe she rolls us over and her breasts heavy with desire push upward, calling - no demanding my attention. Or, maybe, she sits on my lap again.

He knew their relationship had evolved over the past three years, from partners to friends to lovers. Are we lovers? Or is this a one time thing. Could it be the four-letter word? Is Bones going to get on this bed with me?

As she stepped towards him, his heart pounded faster with anticipation and eager to have his unasked questions answered.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 am

ok, wow girl!! I just read this all the way through, and it is hot, hot, hot!! You have quite the gift for smut. (Im)patiently awaiting more. =)(=

jremme
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 am

Geez that was smokin' HOT!
*runs for the shower*
*runs back*
can't wait for more.Please!?
*runs again for the shower*

karlia
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 am

GET ON THE FUCKING BED WOMAN!!!!!

loved this line btw....

"“This is so much better,” he managed to groan out somewhere between her vagina engulfing his dick and her hands slipping down to ever so lightly caress the area just below his waist"......thats the one that had me reaching for the ice chips....and slush puppy to cool me down!

so hot snoop....and whether its gonna be long term love in this fic or a quick hard ...four letter word.....i couldn't care less...it is damn hot and amazing smut writing. i bow down and applaud...now hurry up and write more! x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:41 am

Oh magic, I actually had that chapter written for you but my little note at the beginning didn't show up .. hmmmmmm .... I was thinking about your comments when I was writitng it - but I just couldn't get her up on the bed, LOL.

snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:41 am

OH snoop..I loved that chapter...and loved your dedication to magic...its shows her name at ff..I read it there...I don't know where to review....here or there...
well...here I can say fuck...so here it is

Its fucking awesome chica...fantasticly smutalicious....so fucking hot and tender this one was.....
are we playing how many chapters it takes to get her on the bed?
I"m up for it if you are woman....

More please....it is the weekend after all..
how about a chapter Saturday and a chapter Sunday?

hugs woman
and me me pick me...I would love a chapter after the bed...maybe something with a wall or better yet...against the ice machine in the breezeway....oh hell yeah...

fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 am

SO HOT!!! Incredible job snoop, you're a real smutmaster:) Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

csi-4077
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 am

[g]Chapter Seven [/g]

[g]A/N: (1) This chapter takes the story on a bit of a detour. OK a full out Emergency Detour Route. Not entirely sure where it came from but I thought there should be some explanation on WHY Booth took Bones to such a classy (NOT!) Motel. I love writing Booth’s character. The possibilities are endless. Speaking of which, have you read my other story, Buffalo Soldier? It is pre-Bones so no B&B anything. Hey, that was my first self promotion.[/g]

[g]A/N: (2) Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed my story and to all who have added me and my story to their alert lists. It does wonders for the writing ego [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [/g]

“This is more than two people satisfying biological urges.” Her words stated exactly what he was feeling and nodded in agreement.

Brennan straddled his lap, and then to his surprise, she brought up one leg and placed it beside him, the other followed slowly. As her legs fell into position, she impaled him. In her knee straddling position, she started to rock in long, slow movements. Their eyes melted into one another as Booth moved his arms around her back. Brennan placed her hands gently around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. A kiss that mirrored the movement of her hips.

“I’m the only one who uses this room.” His words caused her to stop, on a downward motion and pull her head back.

“Not like that,” he replied, pushing his hips forward.

“I told Randall that I would come by a few times a week, an added security bonus, if he kept a room just for me.”

His eyes were bursting with emotions, some of which were not conducive to the situation they were in.

“What did you do in here?” she asked, expecting a few orgy based stories or how a regular kept him entertained.

“I just read, watched TV, finished some paperwork. Thought. Spent lots of time here, just thinking.”

He wanted so much to concentrate on pleasuring her, showing her how much he wanted, needed her, but something was nagging at him to tell her more before he showed her.

“Then it happened one Thursday afternoon. Rebecca told me my job was a threat to our son’s well being.”

Booth brought his hands to her face, touching her cheeks, jaw, and entwined his fingers in her hair as he met her full force, their bodies slamming into each other.

“She said I was knowingly putting Parker in danger.”

It was no longer his passion for his partner that was fueling him; it was pure anger for the woman who bore his child telling him he was a bad father. Would a bad father work his ass off protecting society, day in and day out, defending his country from the evils of life, everyday trying to build a better future for everyone – for his son? Rebecca Stinson thought so.

His eyes pierced through her, as he frantically moved his hips. He plowed his mouth into hers, tongue thrashing and teeth biting at what ever he could sink them into.

“Booth,” she pleaded, as he thrust hard into her causing a yelp to exit her mouth.

“Seeley.” She knew that would get his attention because it wasn’t said with endearment but empathy. “Not like this.” She stayed connected putting her hands around his face steadying his shakes as much as she could. “Not like this.”

He wanted to run. Fast and far.

“Continue,” she whispered as she took control of their intimacy wrapping her arms around his shoulders for support.

“I came here that night and sat for three hours staring out the window. Then there was a knock on the door. She said she was twenty one - I drank so much afterwards.”

Booth’s face was now buried in Brennan’s chest between her breasts. What a coward, he thought; he was hiding in his partner’s chest; tears were running down her belly, their connection pooling the moisture.

“It’s okay she whispered into his hair. It’s okay.”

“I couldn’t even get a lawyer. Gambled all my fucking money away.”

“You are a good man Seeley Booth. And a great father. I’ve seen the way Parker looks at you. And the way you look at him. I know. My dad used to look at me the same way.”

Temperance Brennan didn’t read people very well, actually not at all. That is until Seeley Booth came into her life.
He was a man of intuition, not logic, and despite their clashing characteristics, she had learned to see past his walls.

And that is why she kept him inside her. Starting at the top, tonight it would be Temperance Brennan breaking down Seeley Booth's wall, one brick at a time.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 am

Poor Booth...I like the subversion of the typical Booth breaking down Brennan's walls story....great chapter, very sweet and VERY HOT!!!.....Thanks

csi-4077
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Very nice. Heart felt and hot! Love Booth being the one needing comforting and emotional support for once.

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

[g]Chapter Eight[/g]

[g]A/N: (1)[/g] This is for everyone who wanted Tempe on the bed. I did it! Really though, is there a straight woman on this planet that would be so stubborn as to not let Seeley Booth fuck them senseless/make languid love to them, on a bed in a sleazy motel? Did I just type that?

[g]A/N: (2)[/g] [s]Clarification:[/s] Booth had a one night stand with a girl, who was a complete stranger, who knocked on his door, in the motel, by mistake, ten months ago. He was distraught over Rebecca’s controlling his relationship with his son.

“That was almost ten months ago.” Booth’s voice was cracking.

“We all have things in our lives that we wish we could change. Not to lessen your situation, but how many people can say their father murdered the Deputy Director of the FBI?”

Her words caused him to smile, a half hearted smile but it was still a smile.

“I can’t change what my father did, but you can change what Rebecca did. You have to want it. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to get your son back in your life.”

“I do. I miss him so much. Once or twice a month for a few hours just isn’t enough.”

“You must know, someone.”

“Yeah I guess I could call a few people but it still costs money and remember, I’m broke. Not all of us have an indispensable skill or three best selling novels.” He wasn’t embarrassed that his partner made more money than him, but he was embarrassed that he didn’t have enough money to keep his son in his life. “I should have been more responsible.”

“Yes, you should have.”

“You are lucky that I am enjoying this position very much or I would flip you over and put that no-nonsense mouth to use for something other than talking,” Booth said as he ran his hands over her breasts.

“Promises, promises,” she teased.

He slid up the bed taking her with him. When he reached the top, he flipped her on to her back and sat up, looking at her. His hand ran along the inside of her thigh, stopping short of her trimmed curls.

“You should know by now Dr. Brennan that I am a man of my word.” His middle finger stroked through her folds and brushed over her clit as he trailed it up her stomach to her mouth. “Yes most definitely that mouth should be busy. Any ideas on what it should do?” He waggled his eyebrows.

She paused for a moment. “Yeah, I want to suck your –“ she leaned up and snatched his right nipple into her mouth.

“Shit Bones,” he yelled as he put his hand over his ultra sensitive nipple. “Take it easy.”

“Big Baby,” she teased.

“Babies usually suck on something,” he whispered as he trailed his mouth down her abdomen and didn’t stop until he was parting her folds, inhaling her scent, turned on by the pure thought of his mouth on her most intimate parts.

As his mouth and fingers brought her to the edge of ecstasy, he briefly paused.

“Fingers in or out?”

In.”

He plunged two fingers in, pushing as far as she would allow. With his mouth busy and fingers probed into her depths, he sent her body into an orgasm that had her yelling his name with words that made him feel more fulfilled than he thought possible.

xxxxxxx

“I think we were successful,” Brennan stated as she and Booth lay together, enjoying the resolution of their Unresolved Sexual Tension.

“Yes we were,” he replied taking his hand in hers.

“If you need some help, I will see what I can do,” Brennan said as she rolled on top of him.

“Um, okay.” He wasn’t entirely certain they were both talking about the same thing. Clarification would be good.

“What exactly are you talking about Bones, because I don’t think it is what I am thinking.”

“Helping you get your son back in your life. What did you think I was talking about?”

“Not that.” He felt his cheeks heat up.

She starred at him for a moment, and then he twitched his cock against her belly. She smiled.

“I can help you with that as well.” She moved ever so slightly causing him to grab her ass and steady her. He still had a few questions to ask.

“When you mean help, in regards to Parker, what exactly is it that you are going to do?”

“You find an attorney that will help you get joint custody of Parker and I will pay for it.”

She waited for his response. Being the proud man he was, she wasn’t certain how he would take her offer.

“You would do that for me, for my son?”

“Of course. You helped me re-connect with my family.” She hesitated for moment. “Yes, despite the fact that you beat up my father, arrested him and my brother.”

They both chuckled. What a pair they were.

“We sure are two fucked up people, Temperance.”

“Speak for yourself. I’m only half fucked up.”

He swallowed hard and slow. "Do you want me to cum inside you, would that make you all fucked up?"

“Yes, but first I would like to show you how I use my no-nonsense mouth,” her voice mimicking him, “for things other than talking.”
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:45 am

Phew! Snoop, I am sweating here and it's not cause of the fire in the fireplace... that smoldered out long ago!! Still lovin' this... keep going!!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am

That was so fucking hot! Some very nice images running through my over active imagination now. I'll let the dream cycle take it from there. I'm loving this fic. Definitely keep going. I hope Booth is able to really stick it to Rebecca. She deserves to be racked over the coals for a change. PPS

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am

hot!!!! you're doing an awesome job!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 am

hot!!!! you're doing an awesome job!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 am

holey-moley!
That was freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it going Very Happy

karlia
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:48 am

holy fuck snoop....... .sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking hot.....ahhhhhhh and finally she got on the bed........ahhhhhh..and like you said snoop.....who in their right mind would fuck him senseless..........doesnt matter where he is........

a to the b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next