Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

+4
bcriet
ToZiKa
WeHaveACase
A2BOREANAZ
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b Empty Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Okay people...my big mouth got me into trouble again...You say a couple of lines about Booth guiding you down the hallway and whispering in your ear "Let me show you how much I love you", and all of a sudden you need to write smut....... so here it is..let me know what you think............and special thanks to Willi for editing and her ideas for me...and of course to Ana....cause she made me do this too.......Love you both to pieces

Thunder rumbled in the distance, evil black clouds filled the evening sky, and streaks of lightning lit up the horizon.

Booth was kicking back on the sofa and propping his feet on the coffee table. “Ahh nice relaxing evening, just me and the television.

Claps of thunder were making his windows shake, and also turning his mind to his partner. “I wonder how Bones is taking all this?”

At that same moment, fifteen minutes away, a different kind of storm was brewing.

She didn’t want to be alone tonight, but what was she supposed to do? She knew Angela would come over in a heartbeat, but didn’t want to take her away from Hodgins. Besides, she was a grown woman and the storm was outside. It couldn’t get to her.

She decided to make herself a cup of tea. ‘That should settle my nerves’

Bringing the hot beverage from the kitchen, she settled on the couch and started to go through some of the latest anthropological finds. As she leafed through the magazine, all seemed fine. She even laughed at herself for being so scared.

But it was more than the storm. Every time it rained she was flooded with memories of Russ leaving her. Watching him drive away and never looking back.

Suddenly feeling a chill, she grabbed the throw from the arm of the couch and wrapped it protectively around her shoulders while fighting back tears. There was only one person who could make her feel safe and wanted right now.

And that was Booth.

Picking up her phone, she dialed his number.

“Booth”

“Hey Booth”

Already he knew something was wrong. He shot up from the couch and started to put his jacket on before grabbing the keys and walking out the door.

“Bones…..what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m sorry to have bothered you.” She shook her head at the ridiculousness of calling him

“Bones…wait….you’re not bothering me. What is it?”

That’s when she let the tears fall like the rain outside.

“Bones I’m on my way over….Bones?....Bones???” All he could hear on the other end of the line were her tearful sobs. He drove as fast as he could over to her apartment, and was even tempted to put on the siren. Bones didn’t cry often so the sound of her tears made him worry. He parked the car and ran up the steps of her apartment, finally making it to her door where he pounded loudly.

The door opened and there she was, standing before him.

His heart hurt at the sight before him.

Usually larger than life and bursting with confidence, she was now looking so small and frail.

“I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have come. This is silly.”

He walked towards her placing his hands on her shoulders. “You’re scared and upset, not silly. "Please let me help"

After guiding her to the couch and getting her settled, he made his way into the kitchen to make some more tea. She then began to tell him what had her so upset.

After hearing her story, Booth pulled his partner into his arms and held her tightly.

The storm was getting closer, and with every clap of thunder and bolt of lightning, Temperance clutched him tighter, trying to get as close as possible.

Whispering in her ear he said “Shhh…I’m right here, and nothing will hurt you.” He kissed her forehead before she buried her face into his chest.

She couldn’t believe how his arms made her feel so safe. How she loved him. Lifting her head to meet his eyes, she wasn’t going to deny these feelings any longer.

Before she knew it, her lips were brushing ever so lightly against his. Impulsively, she couldn’t believe what she was doing.

Taken by surprise, Booth pulled away, resting his forehead against hers.

‘Oh no’ she thought, ‘He doesn’t want to be with me. What have I done?’

He saw the questioning look in her eyes.

“Temperance?” he asked, as his finger curled around a strand of her hair. He waited for her answer to his unspoken question. ‘Is this what she wanted? Would she regret this?’

She put her finger to his lips to silence him.

“No more talking Booth.” And with that said, she pressed her lips to his.

The rain was coming down hard now. Lightning and booming thunder. But she felt no fear or loneliness, only want and desire.

He gently moved the hair from her neck. This paralyzed Brennan with an unexplainable lust. A gasp escaped her when she felt a tongue graze up her neck, followed by a slight tug at her ear from Booth’s teeth.

Brennan pulled Booth’s hand to her lips, drawing a finger into her mouth, and twirling her tongue around the tip. Booth shivered as electricity that was stronger than the lightning from the storm outside, coursed through his body.

‘My God what this woman does to me.’

One arm slipped around her and he gently cupped the side of her face. He was so close, she could feel the heat radiate from his body, his delicious scent filling her with even more desire.
Grazing his cheek against her face, he heard the soft intake of breath as he whispered in her ear “I have been dreaming of this moment for so long.”

Sliding his tongue around the edge of her ear, capturing her lobe once again, he sucked ever so lightly. She moaned, tilting her head towards him, her hand reaching out towards his stomach. Booth raised his arms up so his t-shirt could easily be removed. Fingers splayed as she pressed firmly up his body over his shoulder and up into his hair.

His lips were soft, just grazing and touching. She demanded more and she drew him against her, running the tip of her tongue along his upper lip as he opened his mouth and pressed into her. He tasted her slowly, deepening and receding, sliding his tongue against hers, exploring her mouth.

Brennan’s feel set him on fire, his erection aching. Booth pulled her close against him and felt her arms tremble as she tightened around him. She tilted her head slightly, deepening the kiss and pressing her breasts against his chest. She was shaking with want, the hard throb between her legs causing her thighs to tighten.

She lifted her arms in the air. And in one smooth motion the pink and blue tank top was a clump on the floor.
Booth stared wide eyed at the sight before him. Never had he seen such perfect breasts. Immediately he lowered his mouth and pulled strongly at the bud causing her to cry out. She clutched at his shoulders to keep from spinning out of control. “Seeley.” She whimpered.

Exploring her body more, his fingertips played with the elastic of her panties, their lips slowly touching.
As the kiss became deeper, his hand found his way deeper inside her panties. She squirmed against his intimate touch. He pressed on gently. He slid a finger inside, his heart pounding like the claps of thunder booming in his ears.

His hands were everywhere, warm and strong. She could feel his massive erection pressing next to her stomach as he slid up her neck and place his lips against hers.

He stroked her,and it was soothing and exciting at the same time. She fumbled with his jeans, and only managed to get them halfway down his hips before he cupped her ass and lifted her up against the living room wall and her legs wrapped themselves around his waist without her knowledge.

Before she realized what was about to happen, he slipped into her smoothly, fitting perfectly in her tight sheath. “Oh Seeley.”

She couldn’t believe what was happening. This was her partner and her best friend. And yet it felt so completely natrual.

As he started to slide in and out of her, all rational thought fled as sensation took over. His strokes were slow and sure, designed to posses her. Which was so ‘alpha male’ she thought. She gripped his back with her nails, desperate to urge him, but he continued with the steady pace. Deep and smooth, he was in no rush to finish.

His hand slipped between them as he pressed her upper back against the wall and leaned her back for better access. His thumb found her clit, and began to make small circle motions that made her shake uncontrollably.

He could feel her start to contract around him and he took his hand away to grab onto her hips. He didn’t increase the tempo, but put some extra thrust into his hips, driving deeper inside her.

Temperance was panting now, ready to explode, needing to explode.
As Booth thrust deeper into her, she felt herself starting to slip over the edge. She sighed his name as one last stroke sent her soaring, dragging him with her. The orgasm rocked her body and she trembled with the force of it.

He let her legs drop and they slowly slipped apart, their breath still coming in pants.
Both their bodies soaked with sweat.

Resting her forehead against his, she asked. “Now do you want to try the bed?"
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b Empty Re: Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Holy, bSSc! Smutfest at its best! Man, you do realize what THIS does to us; man, I have to wake up somebody...lol

harhar21
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b Empty Re: Pounding Thunder (rated M) SMUT!!!!! SMUT!!!! Author: A2b

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Bizzle,

*sniff, sniff* oh my Bizzle has gone from fluff to smutt and she makes me SO proud!! wow, girl you definitely have that in ya!! Wow!! Take my breath away good!! You ROCK!! There better be more to this INSANELY GREAT story! That was FUCKING amazing!! I can't even make sentences it was that good. Holy Shizzle my Bizzle, you rocked that HARD CORE!! Great job, and I WANT more!!

bella
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 pm

that was amazing .please dont tell me it was a one-shot. i want more,more,more .... anyways they have to try the bed yet lolx

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! Better than spanish homework!

Haha when you said massive erection I thought of ANchorman. "Mr Burgundy you have a massive erection."

BIIIIIIIIIIIITCHIN'

kasper
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 pm

That was fantastic! Please write more!

filou
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm

that rocked booths flashy socks a2b!!! not only was the smut amazing but the writing was so wonderful! you did an amazing job with this. AND you left it open to write more! so please tell me there will be other chapters. it is true that they do have to try the bed. Smile

gimmeagun
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:09 pm

there no way this was your first fic? or first smutt? no way....way to professional sounding! needless to say it was awesome! i hope you continue it a2b!

ashangel
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:09 pm

Wow a2beeee..amazinggglyy hot and sweet at the same time!! It was so fluid and so natural, from rain to tears to drops of sweat..wonderful setting and wonderful idea. And there was a forehead kiss :-) any many more. Looooved it, it was just perfect..passionate but i could feel the connection, friendship and caring all throughout. Never be scared of writing smut again cause it was wondersome!! Now i want more :-)

PS Those ear bites......mmmmm Booth LOL

amo
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 pm

no ash.....not my first fic.......but first smut........i had help......booth was next to me the whole time.....lol..just dont tell fly.......she will have my head for sure
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 pm

now a2...i think you just may have to sit back and get used to the demands for smut...no way in any part of hades are you going to be able to get away with one one-shot after that scorcher....

freaking fantastic....starting with the aw sweet warm and fuzzy moments...and then....those fan yourself....stick your head in the freezer...pray for booth to show up on your doorstep....moments....ah, you freaking rock at this chica....

...and don't doubt it....we will keep the chant going for more....lol....we can use that scrolling message too.....

[move]WRITE MORE SMUT A2B....MORE SMUT MORE SMUT....[/move]

....love you to bits and pieces too.....ana
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:11 pm

OH....I....HELP....DON'T.....KNOW....WHAT.....TO.....SAY......HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord help me my husband doesn't get home from work for another hour. With all of the smut stories I've read today I don't know if he is going to survive the night. Oh well. He'll die happy:)

No kidding that was great. And they definiately need to go to the bed.

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:12 pm

oh now ana......dont be telling me this....cause i didnt want to do this in the first place.....and it took a long time....then willi had to edit it....there were a lot of red marks on my paper.....but all great ideas.....from willi.....and when are we going to post yours....then i can put a scrolling message going across yours.........more smut from ana......

but thanks ana....that means a lot coming from you...willi said the same thing about a next chapter.....
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:12 pm

[cit]BGWGscienceteacher wrote : OH....I....HELP....DON'T.....KNOW....WHAT.....TO.....SAY......HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord help me my husband doesn't get home from work for another hour. With all of the smut stories I've read today I don't know if he is going to survive the night. Oh well. He'll die happy:)

No kidding that was great. And they definiately need to go to the bed. [/cit]

roflmao......calm down science.....it will be okay..i think..lol and thanks for the kind words.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:13 pm

>>>One arm slipped around her and he gently cupped the side of her face. He was so close, she could feel the heat radiate from his body, his delicious scent filling her with even more desire.
Grazing his cheek against her face, he heard the soft intake of breath as he whispered in her ear “I have been dreaming of this moment for so long.”<<<

I loved that part... made me feel all smooshy!!

i'm impressed... damn you can write smut girl!!!

you did awesome!!

=)smutty
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:14 pm

okay.......okay.......i will write more smut

more smut........see......i did it......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:14 pm

let them try the bed, let them try the bed!!! Wink

flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:15 pm

OMG, DDC!!! That was freaking hot!!!

Yeah, I know, I read it yesterday, finally getting around to reviewing, but......damn, girl!! And seriously, u can borrow Booth anytime if u write more smut like that!!!!!!

flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm

haha I loved the last line!!! Great job a2b...very hot! Can't wait to read what you do next Smile

cari
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Holy smut! A*smut*2*smut*B! I *smut* fricking *smut* loved *smut* the *smut* smut *smut*!

Wow! Smut all around! Woohoo! Now you gotta go write more of that beautiful smut..ya know...if you want to *big hopeful grin*

kiki
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Oh, yeah, great smut! You've been holding out on us, a2b! Really wonderful job. And yeah, they need to try the bed, the kitchen counter, the shower, the living room floor, the couch...see, I'm giving you lots of ideas for places they can do it. So...when is the next chap coming? Hmmmm?

redrider
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

great smut a2b had read before but just realized that I had forgotton to review so here ya go please write more loved it

polo
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

OMG a2b it was so good...the begining was so sweet with him rushing over to comfort her...and then from there it just got...hmmmm...hot? maybe? duh....great job!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

switch
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

my god, *THUD*

miller0259
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 pm

after the bed they need to try the other rooms too.Be adventerous, unfortunately brennan doesnt live in a mansion but with her house and booths house the lab the car there's plenty more smut to be had lol.i cant wait,get writing cupcake ,you're naughty to tease us with this x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next