Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

+12
willgirl
carolelr
pretty_green_eyes
mereva
Cassiopeia
TheBanana
Virpukka
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
A2BOREANAZ
Polygirl
AnabelleG
ehbee
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007) - Page 4 Empty Re: Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:10 pm

That was just wonderful. So adorable. Always good to have a jail around for stinkers. Love it and let her grow up reeeeallly slow

nane
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007) - Page 4 Empty Re: Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 pm

thank you all so much for the reviews of Cee-Cee...she is near and dear to my heart, so it means a great deal that you enjoy her adventures so much....

...and i can say, that there are no plans to stop writing these any time soon...i love it too much...i never know when inspiration will strike, but i will keep posting here as long as it does!

hugs to everyone...AnaG
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 pm

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Ana if I ever need something to make me smile all I have to do is read Cee-Cee. You write her so well. She is so cute!

I love her and Booth together. The jail thing was so funny. I love how she befriended Simon because he reminded her of Zach. The crayon part was great too. She thought it was only fair that the crayons got to color too. I'm glad to hear that you wont stop writing this for a long time too. I definitely won't stop reading.

gimmeagun
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Okay Ana!! I have just read all of CeeCee and now I know why everyone thought I was retarded!! Those are the sweetest stories EVER!! Oh I just want to pick them up, pinch their cheeks and hug them!! Amazing, I cannot wait for the next installment!!

BDWSGBL

Bella Loony
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Loony you nutty canuck! Is this the first time you've ever read the Adventures of CeeCee? LOL

hifi22
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Yes Hifi, I am a nutty Canuck, and no I had never read it before!! Shooting myself in the foot for it now though!! Ana you rock!!

BDWSGBL

Bella Loony
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Well it took me forever to figure out the Conversations With...thing so I'm not one to talk! But yeah, Ana absolutely rocks with this one!

PS - I was just about to ask what BDWSGBL meant but then I saw your name! ROFL you are hilarious!!!

hifi22
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Well, it’s a little early for Halloween….but when Cee-Cee started talking, this is what was on her mind…

Thanks once again to everyone for the reviews, and this one is ‘specially dedicated to Wills, a2b, La Loony, Rosie….for making me laugh so hard i had to hold my nose to keep from snorting….and for Turi…missed you chica….

Hope you enjoy!- AnaG

Cee-Cee began looking forward to Halloween the minute that her mama told her she could pick out her very own costume this year. She didn’t have to be pumpkin or a kitty cat like when she was really little. Plus she didn’t have to ride in the stroller or have her mama or daddy carry her. She would get to walk just like the big kids did. There was only one tiny problem. How could she choose just one thing to be for trick or treat night?

She wanted to be a fairy princess and a dragonfly because they were beautiful and shiny and a cowgirl because her Gramma Booth had sent her brand new cowboy boots and a policeman too so she could practice for when she was all grown up. Picking a trick or treat costume was a lot more hard work than she thought it would be.

Finally, she decided to take all of her ideas to her mama because she always knew how to find the right answer. And bombarded with talk of sparkles for fairy dresses and shiny insect wings, not to mention gold policeman stars and cowboy boots, Cee-Cee’s mama decided that the most efficient solution was to ask her Auntie Ange for guidance.

Which is how, early on the night of October 31st, Celia Joy Booth set out for her great Halloween adventure as the happiest little girl in the entire world. Because Auntie Ange had asked one very important question.

Why did they have to choose just one?

“Can you fix my wing again, Daddy?”

“You bet, sweetpea.”

Booth guided her out of the flow of foot traffic and knelt down to adjust the droopy purple and green wing attached his daughter’s back. As he gave it a final tweak, he heard a sad, heavy sigh. He gently turned her around, taking in the downcast face with concern.

“What’s wrong, Cee? Aren’t you having fun trick or treating?”

“I guess.”

He reached out, lifting her chin with the edge of his finger.

“Then where’s my girl’s pretty smile, hm?”

“I can’t find it, Daddy. Cause my costume keeps breakin’”

The tears he heard in her voice nearly broke his heart. Big, tough guy that he was, he couldn’t stand to see his little girl upset.

“Aw, baby. Daddy fixed it up good as new. And…” He adjusted the tin gold star pinned to her brown vest. “It is the most beautiful costume I’ve seen tonight.”

“But….it doesn’t look like anybody else’s does. Nobody else trick or treatin’ looks like me.”

Booth smiled as he took in the pink tutu covered with sparkly stuff, the cowboy boots and brown vest that sported a sheriff’s badge, and the iridescent purple and green wings that completed the whole look. No, there certainly wasn’t anyone like her. His Cee-Cee was one of a kind.

“Well, I think that is what makes it perfect.”

“Really, Daddy?”

“Mm-hm, because you have to be pretty special to be a…a…”

“Sheriff of the all the fairy princesses!”

“That’s right, baby. And check out those wings…no bad guy is going to be able to get away with you flying after them with those….”

“Cause they’re dragonfly wings….”

“…and man, those boots are fantastic….”

“Yeah, Daddy…that’s so when catch ‘em, I can kick…”

Cee-Cee paused when she noticed her daddy raise one his eyebrows. She knew what that meant. It meant she was supposed to think about what she was going to say before she said it.

“..um, I mean… so I can run really fast after them too.”

“Well, that’s sounds pretty special to me, besides …”

Booth winked and gently tapped her nose.

“Just think about how it would be if everybody was just like everyone else.”

Cee-Cee looked around at the ghosts and goblins and vampires and Dora the Explorers that were carrying around plastic orange pumpkins filled with candy. Then she thought about her mama and her daddy, Hodgie and Auntie Ange, Zachaddy and Mister-Doctor Goodman. They were not like everybody else and she thought they were the best people in the whole entire world.

“I think maybe bein’ different is pretty good, Daddy.”

“Me too, sweetpea…”

Booth straightened and held out his hand to his little girl.

“So, before we go meet your mom and Parker, should we try to get some more candy? I don’t think we have enough of the really good stuff yet”

Cee-Cee looked down into her little orange pumpkin.

“Oh, I think you’re right ‘bout that, Daddy!”

“Know somethin’, Daddy?’

“What, baby?”

“I think you’re pretty special too.”

The two of them made their way down the sidewalk hand in hand, the sheriff of all the fairy princesses and her daddy. And when one shiny purple and green dragonfly wing drooped a little to one side, neither of them gave it a second thought.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Awwwww! I was fine until the last sentence, and then MUSH! So adorable! I don't even know what to say anymore, other than I'd like to see a picture book in stores perhaps entitled Miss Cee Cee's Adventures?
I won't rest until I see it! So do it! Do you hear me?
Fantastical! Wonderiffic! (See, I'm making up new words because I have none left!)

willgirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 pm

OMG, that was just adorable!!!

>Which is how, early on the night of October 31st, Celia Joy Booth set out for her great Halloween adventure as the happiest little girl in the entire world. Because Auntie Ange had asked one very important question.

Why did they have to choose just one?<

I just loved that part! Why indeed!! Fabulous, stupendous, super dee dooper...okay, now I'm quoting barney.....lol!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Okay Ana, I am so glad they ALL finally kicked my ass and got me to read little miss CeeCee because she is the most brilliant girl in the world!! Oh this was just so adorable, and I cannot wait for the next installment, I am loving it!! You rock sista and you're pretty funny yourself, now remember: YOU MUST SAVE YOUR BROTHER FOR WILLI!!

BDWSGBL

Bella Loony
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:18 pm

ana.........thank you so much........

that was so precious.....and the descrïption of her costume made me laugh outloud.......

so freakin sweet.......you keep outdoing yourself.......
i dont know how you keep doing it......but keep doing it....they always put such a smile on my face

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm

*squeeeeeee* you so rock!

DBAngelfan
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Absolute cuteness, ana! I was hoping you'd do a CeeCee for Halloween, and you really came through. I loved these parts:
>>The tears he heard in her voice nearly broke his heart. Big, tough guy that he was, he couldn’t stand to see his little girl upset.<< Awww, he really is the most wonderful daddy! Really caught at my heartstrings.
>>Cee-Cee paused when she noticed her daddy raise one his eyebrows. She knew what that meant. It meant she was supposed to think about what she was going to say before she said it. << So cute, I can just see Booth raising his brow and looking at her in a semi scolding way, probably trying not to laugh. Thank you so much for the sweetness. As usual, you totally rock this fic!

redrider6612
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:20 pm

ana that was so cute!!!

polygirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

well, no matter how many times I read this fic...it *still* makes me smile *sigh* I can easily picture Booth acting that way with a daughter...it's my hope someday that they give him one...he's always had sons

thnx for updating!!! can't wait for the next chappie, Ana!!! nice!!

Francie
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

awww so cute. please keep on writing

pretty_green_eyes
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:21 pm

That was sooo adorable. This whole series is great and makes me smile.

TheBanana
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

eeeeeeeeeeee! i love love love this! sorry i havent reviewed in a while, im getting caught up! loved it again!

ashangel45-boothsbaby07
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

you are so behind ana......we need a thanksgiving cee cee...and now its coming up on a christmas cee cee.......and then a new years cee cee......ohhhh then a valentine cee cee....thats going to be priceless.....as they all are......so patiently waiting for thanksgiving......even though it was two days ago

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 pm

Well, it has been forever and a day, but I finally have a new Cee-Cee chappie for you. Sorry it is beyond late for Thanksgiving, but hope you enjoy anyway! -AnaG

Cee-Cee held her breath and peeked around the corner of the kitchen counter. She had been waiting forever and forever and fin-al-ly, all the grown-ups had gone into the other room. Now she could make her plan work!

Ducking back behind the counter, she quickly reappeared, carrying a small wooden stepstool. It was what she used to stand up tall at the sink when she was brushing her teeth and it had her name painted on it too. Today, she was going to use it to stand up tall, but not to brush her teeth. This plan was really good.

With one last look over her shoulder to make sure nobody had followed her, she hurried into the kitchen and placed it on the floor near the middle of the counter. She stepped on the wooden surface, distracted for a second by how pretty her new blue boots were. But she remembered that she had something else important to do before the grown-ups came back.

Placing both hands on the edge of the counter, she looked around at all of the food that everyone had brought to her house. She decided right then and there that Thanksgiving was her favoritest holiday ever. Except for Christmas cause of Santa and presents. And the Easter Bunny. And the fireworks on 4th of July and candy on Valentine’s Day. But Thanksgiving was for sure one of the best holidays cause there was a big turkey and the dressing and the mashed up potatoes and the…well, not the peas…or the broccoli even if Mama did put lots of cheese on it…but the orange potatoes with the marshallows were good and the cranberry sauce was funny because it went wiggle-jiggle.

And right there in the middle was the best part of all. With one last look towards the doorway, she reached for one of the forks that had been stacked on the counter. Unable to wait any more at all, she dipped the fork into the corner of the pan. It was just a little itty bitty bite. Nobody would notice.

She had just brought the fork to her mouth when she heard someone say her name. She froze, mouth hanging open.

“Uh-oh.”

This was not a good thing. Not a good thing at all.

“Uh-oh, is right.”

Feeling a little bad because she had been caught, and a little bad because she hadn’t gotten to taste the macaroni and cheese yet, she slowly turned around to face her daddy, who was standing behind her with his arms crossed.

“I’m sorry, Daddy. I was only gonna have a little bit.”

“Hmmm. That looks like an pretty big little bit.”

Cee-Cee looked down at the macaroni on her fork. Maybe she had scooped up a whole bunch by accident.

She looked up at her daddy and smiled a big smile. Sometimes when she was in little trouble and not big trouble Daddy didn’t stay mad at her for a long time if she smiled. But his arms were still all crossed up.

There was only one thing left to do.

Cee-Cee held out her fork, still holding the big scoop of macaroni and cheese, to her daddy.

“I’ll share. You can have my fork even.”

“Mm. I don’t think that will work this time, Cee-Cee.”

Uh-oh. Maybe she was in big trouble after all.

Then her daddy smiled and uncrossed his arms. Cee-Cee smiled for real then because her daddy had his own fork in his hand. He had been hiding it from her!

“That was sneaky, Daddy.”

She giggled as he walked next to her and dipped his fork another corner of the pan and looked over at her.

“Just a little bite, right sweetpea?”

“Right!”

They both raised their forks to their mouths, the first taste of macaroni and cheese just inches away when…

“Hold it right there, you two.”

Caught red-handed, Cee-Cee and her daddy froze, forks hanging in mid-air. Then Booth leaned down and whispered to his daughter.

“Quick, hide the evidence!”

Cee-Cee didn’t know what that meant, but she followed his lead as he popped the mac and cheese in his mouth and began to chew.

“Booth! Celia Joy!”

Swallowing quickly, they both turned to face Brennan, arms behind their backs to hide the forks and matching who-me expressions on their faces.

“Mama, we weren’t doing anything, promise!”
“Hey, babe, we were just…”

Eyes narrowed, Brennan watched at the two of them moved closer together, standing right in front of…

“The macaroni and cheese, tell me you didn’t….”

Cee-Cee watched with wide eyes as her mother walked closer to them and tried to look at the macaroni and cheese pan. Her daddy tried to move around so her mama couldn’t see, but it didn’t work.

“Oh, no. I can’t believe…”

“C’mon, Bones, don’t be mad.”

“How am I supposed to serve this now? It looks like…”

Cee-Cee decided that she had to help her daddy keep her mama from being too mad. She placed a hand on her mother’s arm.

“Mama, don’t worry. Me and Daddy hid the ebidents.

“You did, hm?”

“Mm-hmm. And it tasted real good too!”

“Uh-oh.”

Cee-Cee looked up at her daddy when he said that because she thought she had said a good thing, not an uh-oh thing. She didn’t see the slight smile that her mother was suddenly trying to hide, but her father did.

He lifted Cee-Cee from her perch on the stepstool, settling her on one hip, as he smiled at his wife and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek.

“It was fantastic…”

Working hard now to hide her own smile, Brennan playfully swatted him with the oven mitt that she had been holding.

“Okay, okay…just go and talk to our guests…and stay out of the…”

“Scout’s honor, Bones.”

Brennan watched as the two partners-in-crime walked toward the doorway. She had just turned to the pan of macaroni, wondering how she was going to repair the damage they had done, when she heard Cee-Cee’s voice drifting from the hallway.

“That was a close one, Daddy!”

“Sure was, sweetpea.”

And this time, Brennan couldn’t hide her smile. There really was a lot to be thankful for.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

yay! more cee cee! ana, she is so cute! love that kid.

what a sneaky one -- sure can tell who her dad and big brother are!!

xoxo
kinsey
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

OMG! Ana, that was absolutely adorable! Hiding the ebidents...hahaha, so funny!

I just LOVE cee cee stories, and once again, you've made me laugh! You rock, sweetie!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh, what a GREAT chapter! So sweet!
She's such a daddy's girl!

mereva
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 pm

'HIDE THE EBIDENTS'.......oh ana that was freakin perfect woman...how much more adorable can she get.....and i like how thanksgiving was her fave holiday....except for christmas...and easter...and valentines day.....ha......and her blue boot distracting her.....ana......i dont know how you keep doing it, but please just keep doing what you are doing....cause each of these is remarkable.....i often go back and read thru them......they never fail to put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes...'happy tears' of course.....her and booth remind me of me and my father.....brings back some good memories.....love them and thanks again ana......i so love them and you....thanks for sharing your amazing talent..........you rock

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next