Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

+12
willgirl
carolelr
pretty_green_eyes
mereva
Cassiopeia
TheBanana
Virpukka
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
A2BOREANAZ
Polygirl
AnabelleG
ehbee
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007) - Page 5 Empty Re: Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 pm

>>“Mama, don’t worry. Me and Daddy hid the ebidents<< hehe, that was adorable!

so cute that Booth was going for the same thing Cee-Cee was...wonderful job, as usual, ana

mereva--your avie is very distracting...but i LOVE it! so HOT!

redrider6612
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007) - Page 5 Empty Re: Celia Joy - By Ana G (posted 10/09/2007)

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 pm

mereva--your avie is very distracting...but i LOVE it! so HOT!

Thanks! The cut scene was SO FREAKING HOT that I couldn't help myself but to make an avie from... The scene probably wouldn't suit the episode but I'd LOVE to see it there!

And Cee-Cee is just CUTE!
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 pm

you just brightened my night. i just saw the new update and i loved it. partners in crime indeed

pretty_green_eyes
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:26 pm

**clears throat**

I hereby request that due to the angsty one shot you wrote ...

YOU MUST give us some Cee Cee for Christmas!!!

Not that we really should request for a new chappie...'cause you know that she is one of our favorites!!!

**makes puppy eyes**

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turi ray of sunshine
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

hey turi...i said the same thing......cee-cee at christmas now thats what i am talking about....i see her as the angel in the christmas school play......but getting into mischief at the same time.......*a2b gives big blue eyed sad gaze at ana*....pretty please with booth on top......can we have some christmas cee-cee..

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to everyone...I hope that you all are having a wonderful time with your family and 'all of the friends in your family'...Cee Cee, as you might guess, loves Christmas time...it is one of her favoritest things...and here are a few of her Christmas adventures...hope you enjoy! -AnaG

"Are we almost done?"

Cee Cee was trying very hard to be still while Auntie Ange was working on her costume, but being still was very hard work when you were really excited.

"Almost, Cee. There. All done, princess."

"But, Auntie Ange, I'm not a princess."

"You're not?"

"Un-huh. I'm Harold the Angel in the play."

"Um, Harold the Angel?"

"Mm-hm. Like Harold that works at Daddy's office. Only an angel instead."

"Oh...I see."

"And I get to sing his song in the play!"

"Harold has his own song, does he?"

"Yep. It goes...Hark the Harold Angel sings..."

"Ah, that Harold."

"Mm-hm. Now can I see?"

"Sure, sweetie. Just look...right there."

Cee Cee turned to look at the mirror that Auntie Ange was pointing at, and she couldn't believe her eyes. The white dress was so pretty...and she had wings. Big white and gold wings and...she lifted the hem of her long white skirt and turned her foot from side to side, so she could see her shiny, white cowboy boots.

"Cee Cee, sweetie. Have to say, love the boots."

"Thank you, Auntie Ange. My teacher almost didn't let me wear 'em."

"And, of course, you talked her into it."

"We-elll, she said that angels didn't wear cowboy boots. But I asked her how did she know if she hadn't seen all of the angels in the whole world that one of 'em didn't wear cowboy boots."

"Really. And what did she say then?"

"She didn't say anything. I waited a long time, but she just kept opening and closing her mouth. She looked like Parker's goldfish."

"Uh...you didn't tell her that part did you?"

"Nope. I didn't wanna...um, Auntie Ange? Is my hello crooked?"

Cee Cee looked in the mirror and tried to decide if the circle of silver and gold was slipping on one side of her head. It was pretty, but..maybe if she just...She was getting ready to fix it when Auntie Ange stopped her.

"You know what, sweetie? I think your 'hello'...well, it's perfect...just the way it is."

Gracie said that she was so scared that she almost peed in her pants. And Tommy cried so much that the teacher said he could stay in the back of the stage. Cee Cee didn't understand why they were so afraid. 'Cause she loved to be on the stage. She got to sing or dance or sometimes do both at the same time. And while she was there, she could see all of the people watching her. 'Specially her mama and her daddy and Parker. They were on the very front row...Auntie Ange and Hodgie and Zachaddy too. Even Miz Caroline came to see her sing! When she got on the stage, she waved at them with both hands to make sure they could see where she was...and they waved back too!

After they sange the angel song...and Rudolph and Silent Night..and the Merry Christmas song and the one about the mama kissing Santa Claus...all of her family and the friends in her family stood up and clapped for her class.

When the play was done, they had a party with Santa and cookies and red punch and candy canes. They were all talking and laughing and having lots of fun. 'Cept there was one thing that was bothering Cee Cee. Finally, she decided that she had to tell the truth. She went and stood next to her daddy, and he smiled and picked her up and let her sit in his lap.

"You did a great job tonight, angel."

"Thank you, Daddy. But I...hmm."

"Something on your mind, sweetpea?"

"Mm-hm. The song..tht song wasn't true, Daddy. Promise."

"Um..I don't understand, baby."

"You know..the one about Mama kissin' Santa."

"Ah, Cee, I didn't..."

"She only kisses you under the missy-toes. I never saw..."

All of the sudden, Cee Cee realized that everyone at the table had gotten very quiet and they were looking at her.

"It's true, everybody. She kisses Daddy under the missy-toes. Lots of times. But not Santa."

"Oh, I believe you, chere."

"Thank you, Miz Caroline...Mama? Why is your face turning all red?"

Cee Cee sat very still on the edge of the bed while her mama brushed the tangles out of her hair. But, like her daddy said all of the time, she had something on her mind to talk about.

"Mama?"

"Celia?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure..."

"Um...do you b'lieve in stuff you can't see? With your eyes?"

Her mama stopped brushing her hair and sat down on the bed beside her.

"Well, Celia, I..."

"Cause Tommy said his big brother Jaimy said that there was no such a thing as Santa and I said that wasn't true but Tommy said how did I know 'cause..."

"Because you've never seen him? Santa?"

"Mm-hm. And Mama, I really want to b'lieve Santa is true. But if I never seen him..."

Cee Cee was trying really hard to be a big girl and not cry, but it was too hard. She couldn't help it. Her mama put her arm around her shoulder and hugged her and that made her feel better.

"Oh, Celia. We belive in a lot of things we can't see."

"We do? But...how?"

"Well. You believed Hodgins when he told you that some insect eyes are made up of lots of tiny eyes, so tiny that you can't see them..."

"But I can see those, Mama. Hodgie showed me 'em under the micra-scoper."

"Oh, he...he did?"

"Yeah. It was really, really neat. 'Cept I can't see Santa that way either."

"Okay. That's true...but,hmmm. Well, you can't see love under a microscope either, can you? But you believe in love right? That Mama and Daddy and Parker love you?"

"Yes. But..."

"Even though you can't see it?"

"But...Mama I cansee love."

"You...you can?"

"Mm-hm. When Parker brought me all the beetles...even though I 'mbarrased him at the camp...that was cause of love, right?"

"Well, yes..."

"And when you brush my hair real careful so it doesn't hurt...and Daddy hugs you cause the bad guys did somethin' that made you sad...or when he lets me hide my peas on his plate even though...uh-oh."

"He does...?"

"Please don't be mad, Mama, cause..."

"Um, I...I'm not. And Celia? You just proved Santa does exist. All by yourself."

"I...I did?"

"Yes, yes you did. You said...that you can see love in some of the things that people do for the people they love, correct?"

"Yes..."

"And...Santa, he leaves presents for children because he loves them. Sooo...if the presents are real, then..."

"Then...Santa is real! Thank you, Mama!"

Cee Cee jumped off of the bed so that she could go and...

"Cee Cee, where are you..."

"Oops. I forgot."

Cee Cee ran back and gave her mama a kiss on the cheek.

"Now, I gotta go tell Parker. Cause he was the one that was really worried about Santa. Not me."

"Oh. Is that so?"

"Mm-hm. Love you, Mama."

"Love you too, Cee..."

Cee Cee was almost at the door when her mama said one more thing.

"And Cee Cee?"

"Yes, Mama?"

"No more hiding you peas on Daddy's plate, okay?"

"But..."

"Celia..."

"Oh...'kay, Mama. Promise."

Cee Cee believed her mama about Santa Claus being real, but that didn't mean that she still wanna see him. And she had a plan. A good one.

She walked down the hallway on her tipper-toes so nobody would hear her. She already had a spot all picked out. She was gonna wait behind her daddy's chair. It was really close to the Christmas tree where Santa was gonna leave the presents...all she had to do was wait and be very quiet and then she would see him. Yep. It was a very good plan.

Booth carefully shifted the chair to one side and gestured to Brennan.

"Did she finally...?"

"Shhhh....look."

She quietly walked next to him, and looked down to find Cee Cee curled up in the space behind the chair. She was fast asleep...one hand resting against her cheek, the other holding on tightly to the silver and gold 'hello' that she'd refused to part with after the Christmas pageant that night.

They watched for a moment...with that uniquely parental blend of pride and love and wonder on their faces. Soon though, he leaned down and lifted Cee Cee from her makeshift surveillance post, carefully so that he didn't wake her...or disturb the pair of wings that she had insisted on wearing over her candy cane covered nightgown.

He looked at his daughter, their daughter, resting so peacefully in his arms.

"Tell me you don't believe in angels now, Bones."

"I do." She spoke softly as she brushed a curl from Cee Cee's forehead. "How...how could I not?"
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Well it's 2:45 in the morning and I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present! Cee Cee was awesome! I can't believe it. I loved the whole thing. How do you even think up this stuff? Harold the Angel? So good!

And missy-toes? I can't stand it! That part was so cute. I loved the sweet Booth/Brennan moment at the end too.

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!

willgirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Ana, so sweet little Celia had her Christmas too. Thanks for that. And Mama does not kiss Santa Claus, good to know...
So will she have New Years Eve too? Just asking......

nane
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Aw, ana, that was just so sweet! I loved it! Cee Cee is awesome....and what a wonderful Christmas present! Thanks!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Oh Ana that was awesome! Cee Cee is the cutest little girl! Thanks for that awesome Christmas present!!!!!

Glug Glug Woohoo
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Perfectawesomegreatloveitsooomuch! Ahhhhh... *inhaling*
GREAT chapter!!! Sooooo sweet! Loved it very much!

mereva
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:29 pm

"Tell me you don't believe in angels now, Bones."..........ana...that was the best christmas present ever...the booth and bones moment when they saw cee cee at her post with her wings and 'hello'....PERFECT....and parker really wanting to know about santa.......lol.....mama kissing santa clause...WONDERFUL........still laughing at that one.....everytime i read cee cee, i am blown away......how you keep doing this is a mazing..........as you know, she is MY FAVE....hope you continue with her for a long time.......love love love her......and you...yay to ana

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:29 pm

ooh yeah ana........we are going to have a new years cee cee....and then you know whats after new years........VALENTINES DAY...ahh the adventures of cee cee.......cant wait for more.......

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Aaaaawwwwwwwwww That was so cute. Ceecee is such a sweetpea. I can't stop smiling.

Virpukka
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Yea! Another Cee Cee story! That was just adorable. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. Happy holidays.

TheBanana
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

awwww *squees loudly* you rock

DB Angelfan
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:31 pm

brilliant my favourite chapter yet

pretty_green_eyes
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:31 pm

Here it is!! I found it!! I also found out that I have two chapters to catch up on and review!! I'll get to it soon Ana, I PROMISE!!! LOVE YOU!!

Bella
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:32 pm

Oh Ana!!

I LOVE IT!! Haha, I hid the ebidents!! PERFECTION Ana!! You rock my socks, I want one of my daughters to be as cute as CeeCee is!! This was perfect!!

Bella
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Oh Ana!!

CeeCee is the most brilliant girl in the world!! From her Harold the Angel, right down to her little tipper toes!! Aww, I just down right fell in love with it. I loved that Bones took the Santa question and I love the fact that she always has a plan!! Magnificent Ana, true brilliance, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Bella
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Wow...it has been a long time since I've posted a new chapter! But here we go...brand spanking new Cee Cee, this time a little mother-daughter time with Brennan. This one feels a little different for some reason....but as always, do hope you enjoy!-AnaG

The entire morning had been a disaster. Booth must have turned off the alarm clock in his sleep again, causing them both to oversleep. She’d burned the eggs badly enough to trigger the smoke detector, and her hot shower had turned a shrieking cold before she could rins the shampoo from her hair. Parker had missed his bus and a cranky Booth was now driving him to school. Not to mention the mountain of files waiting on her desk, every one of which needed to be reviewed in advance of an internal audit forced on the lab by the board of directors. And now….

“I don’t wanna.”

Brennan looked at the little girl sitting on the edge of her bed, arms crossed over her chest and eyebrows drawn together in defiance, sure signs that a tantrum was gathering steam. Who, she wondered, was this willful and stubborn child, and what had she done with her adorable and precocious Celia Joy?

There had been one ‘I don’t wanna’ after another. So far, Cee Cee didn’t want to wear her yellow dress with ladybugs stitched around the collar or the blue t-shirt that had the words ‘cute as a bug’ splashed in bold pink letters across the chest. She didn’t want to choose a pair of cowboy boots and had only shaken her head in response to the pink Converse sneakers. And now, she was refusing to go to daycare. In fact, she was quite firm on the fact that she was never ever in a million billion years going back to her school.

Brennan caught her daughter’s hand before it could pull down one of the ‘tenners’ that had taken several minutes of negotiation to create. She sighed heavily as she searched for patience. Lifting on yellow and orange striped sock from the coverlet, she pasted a strained smile on her face.

“Cee, don’t you want to go see Ms. Jessie and all of your friends?”

Cee Cee remained silent as her mother pulled first one sock and then the other onto her feet.

“You’ll have a great time, and then we get home, you and I, we’ll do something special. Just the two of us, okay?”

Brennan saw the idea brought the usual sparkle to her daughter’s eyes, then any thought of victory vanished as the little girl’s face closed down again. But, then again, Cee Cee didn’t argue when Brennan slipped a pair of boots over the colorful socks. Progress at last.

Grateful for the morning’s first moment of relief, Brennan leaned forward to kiss her daughter’s cheek.

“Thank you, Celia. Now, get your backpack and the new spider specimens Hodgie…Hodgins sent you for show and tell, and I’ll be right back. Alright?”

Cee Cee’s only response was to look down as she kicked one foot against the edge of the bed frame.

“Celia?”

“Okay, Mama.” Cee Cee replied without looking up at her mother.

Brennan walked back into her daughter’s room, fully expecting to see Cee Cee waiting on her, ready to leave for day care. Instead, there was no sign of her—except for a pair of boots and yellow and orange socks hastily discarded in the center of the butterfly rug next to the bed.

She felt a flash of frustration, but that was quickly replaced by concern. Cee Cee’s rare acts of defiance usually revolved around eating green foods, but this was beyond trying to avoid eating her peas or broccoli. Something was definitely wrong.

Calling out her daughter’s name, she quickly peeked into the usual hiding places. When she didn’t find Cee Cee under the bed or behind the curtains or in the cubby below her little desk, she headed towards the door, wondering how Cee Cee had managed to slip past her. Then she heard it. A faint rustle and followed by a small thump.

She walked over to the closet and opened the door, making quick note of the slight movement of the dresses and shirts hanging from the lowest rail. Her eyes followed their lines, straight to the small pair of bare feet peeking from beneath them. She watched as one small foot slid closer to the other, covering it in a last ditch effort to hide.

“Cee Cee? You can come out now, sweetheart.”

There was only silence from behind the wall of colorful fabrics.

“I’m not angry, I promise. We can sit down and you can tell me why you don’t want to go to school, okay?”

When there was still no response from Cee Cee, Brennan slowly sat down on the floor in front of closet.

“It’s okay, Celia. I can wait until you’re ready to talk about it. I know it can be hard to talk about the things that bother us.”

Leaning back against the open door, she studied the little feet, watching as they moved again, the toes curling against the wooden floor.

“But, I hope you know, you can tell me anything. Anything at all. And I’ll do everything in the world I can to make it better. ”

She settled in, prepared to wait for as long as it took for Cee Cee to be ready to talk. That changed the second she heard the sound of a sniffle coming from the back of the closet.

Sliding forward, she reached out, gently sliding the hangers to each side. As they parted, revealing Cee Cee’s face, her heart nearly broke at the sight. Her baby stared back at her, those soft brown eyes shiny with tears, and her lower lip trembling with the effort to hold them back.

Without saying a word, Brennan opened her arms to her daughter, and Cee Cee flew over the short distance, flinging her arms around her mother, burying her face in her mother’s neck as the tears flowed.

And as her little girl cried, she held her tight, rocking her gently and tracing slow circles over the small trembling back, whispering the same words again and again, the soothing promise from mother to daughter that everything would be alright, even as she struggled to keep the tears from her own voice.

They remained there, holding each other long after the crying passed into silence, until Cee Cee grew so still that Brennan was certain that she had fallen asleep. She closed her own eyes, wondering what had hurt her daughter so deeply, needing to know so that she could make it better.

“Mama, am I a weirdo?”

The muffled question instantly pulled her from her thoughts, and she looked down at Cee Cee, whose face was still hidden against her shoulder.

“Wh…No, sweetheart, of course not. You are the most….”

“Cause Jeremy said I was. A weirdo and freakyzoid and he told everybody that I was gross. Cause I like to talk about bugs all the time….”

“Oh, Celia, that’s…” Brennan started to reply, but Cee Cee kept talking, her words tumbling one over the other, heavy with confusion and hurt.

“And the colors in my clothes never go together and I have cowboy boots instead of real girl shoes and when I play pretend I talk to the pretend people like they are really real. And, mama, almost everybody in the whole class heard him say that and then….”

Cee Cee paused to take a breath, and Brennan’s chest constricted, because she knew what had happened next.

“And then, Mama, everybody looked at me funny like they thought he was telling the truth. And I don’t wanna go to school ever again cause I don’t think they want to be my friends anymore.”

The pain in Cee Cee’s voice tore straight through her. Brennan had hoped the world would spare her daughter the cruelty of the judgments she had faced in her own childhood, the sense of separation that came with being out of step with what others considered normal. She considered her response carefully, instinct telling her that her sharp eyed daughter would see through paltry platitudes, experience reminding her that half-truths wouldn’t prepare the little girl to deal with the rest of the Jeremy’s out there.

“I guess I gotta learn to be like all the other kids.”

“Do you think that will help?”

“Maybe, Mama. But…”

“You know, I think I would be very sad if you started acting just like all of the other children.”

“You would?”

“I would.” Brennan gently shifted Cee Cee, so that she could see her face. “I love you just the way you are. And Jeremy was wrong to say the things he did.”

“He was?”

“Yeah, he was. Because Celia Joy, you are not a weirdo or a creepazoid…”

“Freakyzoid, Mama.”

“Or a freakyzoid. All of those things Jeremy talked about? The way you see the big colors and think spiders are beautiful creatures and can imagine things other people can’t see—they’re part of who you are, Cee, some of the things that make you so special. And you know what?”

“What?”

“It makes me the luckiest mother in the whole entire world.”

“It does? Why?”

“Mm-hm. See, there are millions and millions of little girls in the world, but only one Celia Joy—and I am so lucky that she’s my little girl.”

“But I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else’s, Mama.”

Unable to speak, she smiled as she brushed away the faint trace of old tears from Cee Cee’s cheek.

“That makes me very happy……And do you want to know something else?”

“Mm-hm.”

“I think it would be very boring if every one was the same.”

“I don’t understand, Mama.”

“Well…what if every person that you knew was just like…say, Parker.”

“That we be fun…we could play pirates and tea party all the time…”

“Maybe for a little while. But what would happen when you wanted Hodgins to talk about bugs? Or if you wanted to play hide and seek with Zach? Or…”

“…or pretend with Mister-Doctor Goodman?”

“Or pretend with Dr. Goodman. You wouldn’t be able to do those things, because Parker doesn’t know or do the same things they do.”

“Oh.”

“It’s okay to be different, Celia. Sometimes, that is what helps us find the friends that mean the most to us.”

“But I still don’t wanna go to school.”

“I know. It’s still a little scary, isn’t it?”

“Mm-hm.”

“Well, are there are any kids that aren’t like Jeremy? That are a little different too?”

Cee Cee tilted her head to one side, wrinkling her nose as she thought about her mother’s questions.

“Lucy P. She likes to play pretend just like me. One day we pretended we were in the ocean under the water with the fish. And they talked to us too.”

“That sounds like fun. Anybody else?”

“And Simon. He always colors outside the lines instead of inside the lines. I just r’membered something!”

“What’s that, Cee Cee?”

“Simon drew me a picture of a ladybug one time. And it was purple and orange. Those are big colors just like mine!”

“Simon and Lucy sound like pretty good friends to me.”

“And Jilly too. She wore her ballerina dress to school and it wasn’t even Halloween.”

“That…”

“Mama? I think I’m ready to go to school now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mm-hm. I wanna go see Simon and Lucy and Jilly. They’re my friends.”

“Okay, well let’s get your socks and shoes on…”

But Cee Cee was already ahead of her, hurrying towards the butterfly rug where her boots and striped socks waited. Brennan shook her head and smiled. Her Celia was back.

Standing, she breathed small sigh of relief at having found the right words to help her little girl. She was headed towards the doorway when she heard a little voice close behind her.

“Mama?”

Turning, she found Cee Cee standing right behind her, one yellow and orange sock dangling from her hand. She knelt down, so that she was on eye level with her daughter.

“Yes, Celia?”

Brennan was startled when Cee Cee flung her arms around her neck, hugging her tightly. But this time there were no tears, only a whisper.

“Love you.”

Then, with a quick kiss to her mother’s cheek, she was gone again, back to her butterfly rug and her bright, stripy socks with a happy smile in her eyes.

Yes, Brennan thought, her Cee Cee was back.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Okay, so I just about cried during this one. It was adorable! I LOVE the Brennan/Cee Cee interaction! Thank You! Thank You! It was completely adorable. See, I'm using words twice because I can't describe it enough.

And then when you got to the part about her friends, including 'Lucy P.' I let out a rather embarassing squeal! Utterly fantastic chapter, I don't know what to say other than brillant!!!!!

willgirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

oh i think im gonna cry!! but happy tears of course!!

ana that was so cute!! cee cee is the most adorable thing ever! perfect ana!!!!

gimmeagun
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 pm

ana you have done it again dont know how you keep doing this...........well i do know how.......cause you freakin rock.......ana......i am so crying right now...........that was so tender hearted and beautiful........love the interaction with brennan......when you described her face with tears.......thats when mine started........i wanted to give cee cee a hug myself....cute litte bug..........please promise me you will never stop writing cee cee......now valentines day is coming up....who will be her special valentine.......ana.......great job...loved it...........
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 pm

ANA!!!

Oh I love you!! And I love that Frankie Lou is a HUGE CeeCee supporter, just like the rest of us!! This chapter ROCKED, and I totally have a little tear in my eye and sniffle in my nose! This was so beautiful and so perfect and so Brennan and CeeCee!! Ana, you amaze me, I don't know anyone else who can write a child as well as you!! Great job sweetie, that was AMAZING!!

Hugs!
Bella
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next