Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

+29
andreana22
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
Pat
AmandaFriend
the beaver1965
MI_Bonesgirl
bones fan 99
adbyadby
crzy4bones
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
ReginaPhalange
bonesfan158
SouthunLady
anthropologystudent
sanasus
kat0505
elyon
katharine
TRUSSELL33
treble21
bonesparticulat
bailey
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
tinkrella
mereva
jro54
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." - Page 6 Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:The new fun theory about the eight ep is that the entire opening of season six is a "coma dream" that Brennan will wake up from in eight. The sniper thing was last week. Very Happy

That would make the "I can't believe Hart went there" plausible as the Brennan having a coma/dream of her own generally raises so much hostility.

Somewhere I read: "when we emerge from a dream, we look at the world with new eyes." That's what is going to happen to Brennan.

Lorna

Nice quote! I mean there's been "Lost" there's this year's "The Event" "Fringe" has two universes going. Altered states of reality are as trendy as..."Jersey Shore." Suspect
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

The 8th episode will "blow your mind." - Page 6 Empty Re: The 8th episode will "blow your mind."

Post by elyon Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:The new fun theory about the eight ep is that the entire opening of season six is a "coma dream" that Brennan will wake up from in eight. The sniper thing was last week. Very Happy

That would make the "I can't believe Hart went there" plausible as the Brennan having a coma/dream of her own generally raises so much hostility.

Somewhere I read: "when we emerge from a dream, we look at the world with new eyes." That's what is going to happen to Brennan.

Lorna

I think that episode 8 will be Brennan's 'dream', where she finally awakens to the fact that she is in love with Booth. That's my hope anyway.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 am

I had wondered if that pic we saw of the dinner table for 5 was gonna end up a Brennan dream. Her and 2 couples, and her maybe letting all emotions slip out... then wake up = denial about Booth over. :-) I'm not even sure if the dinner is in episode 8 though?

Or it could just be a real little dinner I guess where Brennan can still show herself taking another step forward when she realizes she is the one "alone".
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 am

The dinner is in epi8 which is the episode they are filming now and I meant 'dream' as a metaphor but if Brennan is hearing voices and seeing things then that at least counts as something extracurricular.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:37 am

elyon wrote:The dinner is in epi8 which is the episode they are filming now and I meant 'dream' as a metaphor but if Brennan is hearing voices and seeing things then that at least counts as something extracurricular.

LOL... Yeah, I knew you meant it metaphorically. I was just sayin' that when I first saw that photo of them setting up the dinner shot it popped into my mind it could be just a 'dream' or 'image' of her fears, ya know? Since the epi seems to be all about her examining her own life through the case. Or it likely is indeed a "real" dinner! :-) But at least it would tie in with her examining her life etc. :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 am

I'm thinking that the 8th episode could be a dream (I mean literally, not metophorically Wink)...just because everything that is supposed to happen in that episode just seems so odd...like Brennan hearing voices and seeing things? I still take everything with a grain of salt...but I remember DB saying something like the "Brennan centric" episode would be a dream in an interview...and it goes along with what he said about how things might not be what they seem in the middle of the season. loco (I know it's nothing concrete...but it does keep me thinking Rolling Eyes) I'm still not sure about the whole season or first 1/3's of the season being Brennan's coma dream...but I could see just the 8th episode as Brennan's dream.

Anyways, I could see Brennan, Hodgins and Angela, and Booth and Hannah all having dinner together...and then Booth/Hannah announce their engagement. Brennan excuses herself to go to the bathroom, looks in the mirror at herself...and jut starts crying and screaming...then she wakes up in a huge sweat realizing that she's in ove with Booth and that she made a huge mistake rejecting him.

Last edited by jro54 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 am

brennan being in a coma all season is bit too lost-esque to me and I'd personally feel slighted because I like the growth and emotions we're getting from brennan. I could easily get on board with just that episode being a dream though. It would make it a bit more believable. Bones isn't really in the sci-fi genre and I'm gonna have trouble fitting her hearing voices and seeing herself as the victim.

I am excited for that episode though. I hope it turns out as great as it seems.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am

tinkrella wrote:brennan being in a coma all season is bit too lost-esque to me and I'd personally feel slighted because I like the growth and emotions we're getting from brennan.

But if the episodes were less a coma or dream, but more of her working out her relationship with Booth in her thoughts, mulling over the consequences of her having said no to him in #100, doesn't that get us to the same place? Don't you think after seeing that Booth was capable of being interested in moving on with someone else (Catherine) that she could imagine his perfect mate (Hannah) and proceed to beat herself up about her choices?

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

Lorna Doone wrote:
tinkrella wrote:brennan being in a coma all season is bit too lost-esque to me and I'd personally feel slighted because I like the growth and emotions we're getting from brennan.

But if the episodes were less a coma or dream, but more of her working out her relationship with Booth in her thoughts, mulling over the consequences of her having said no to him in #100, doesn't that get us to the same place? Don't you think after seeing that Booth was capable of being interested in moving on with someone else (Catherine) that she could imagine his perfect mate (Hannah) and proceed to beat herself up about her choices?

Lorna
I could see that. I can see a few different possiblities...some more extreme than others...I kind of like the idea of all the eps leading up to 8 being in Brennan's mind because we'd get all of the growth, none of the pain...plus all the crazy sex will have come from BRENNAN'S imagination. heybaby Very Happy. It also would be enough to piss half the fanbase off - which he seems to get a kick out of. Laughing It would be nice to be in the camp that was happy for a change. I don't think I've been there since the 100th.

Is it plausible? Yeah. It would clean up a LOT of weirdness that's been going on. Is it likely. I don't think so...the stuff coming up with Blondzilla feels too elaborate for a dream or of Brennan's musings...of course, then there's "Lost." Suspect Laughing

I think Brennan will come to the fully conscious realization that she's BEEN in love with Booth for a long time. She's going to see what the "work" partnership has really been about. Everything else feels pretty much up for grabs...althought their may be some realizations on Booth's end. It just seems odd that the helicopter pilot says "he should have tried harder." That's been one of the big 100th splits the fans issues...If it's Brennan's dream/thought then she's going to come out of it not just knowing her feelings,and being mad at herself, but with some anger issues with Booth. Instant distance. However, if it's actually said and part of the statement Booth hears, it may push him more to notice something's up with Brennan - clearly he's already noticing some things, and if Brennan's trying to hide what's up, that statement might get some wheels turning about what's on her mind... or...I could stop speculating and say might as well just wait for the ep. The number of possibilies are driving me loco Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:20 am

joybrennan wrote:
I kind of like the idea of all the eps leading up to 8 being in Brennan's mind because we'd get all of the growth, none of the pain...plus all the crazy sex will have come from BRENNAN'S imagination.

I think Brennan will come to the fully conscious realization that she's BEEN in love with Booth for a long time. She's going to see what the "work" partnership has really been about. Everything else feels pretty much up for grabs...althought their may be some realizations on Booth's end. It just seems odd that the helicopter pilot says "he should have tried harder." That's been one of the big 100th splits the fans issues...If it's Brennan's dream/thought then she's going to come out of it not just knowing her feelings,and being mad at herself, but with some anger issues with Booth. Instant distance. However, if it's actually said and part of the statement Booth hears, it may push him more to notice something's up with Brennan - clearly he's already noticing some things, and if Brennan's trying to hide what's up, that statement might get some wheels turning about what's on her mind... or...I could stop speculating and say might as well just wait for the ep. The number of possibilies are driving me loco Laughing

I haven't really thought about how this would all be revealed. I'm trying to think about what evidence we have that Hart is telling the story this way.

First, he's obviously big on dream imagery: Booth's coma/dream, the #100 Carl Sandburg quote about dreams and then Brennan's nightmares that open up the Gravedigger episode. Did Brennan ever wake up from her Gravedigger nightmare? Can the entire idiocy of Booth ditching Parker be explained by Brennan's fevered imagination? Maybe we won't have the dream reveal until the return of the Gravedigger.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Just had a thought-they DID have Brennan bring up the fact that she dreamed of Booth in Maluku-which struck me as an odd thing for her to admit in front of him. What if Brennan and Booth are both actually still in Maluku/Afghanistan and Brennan's dream life is letting her see what her life would be like if Booth fell in love with someone else. The dream thing would explain some odd stuff like her seeing Daisy in her underwear, two women being able to fend of armed geurillas, the mastadon in the lab, sweets as a lounge singer. THEN, what if the 8th is when she wakes up, the year is now over and Brens eyes have totally been opened, and we get our meeting at the cofee cart!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Crazy thought? scratch

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm

lexie1982 wrote:Just had a thought-they DID have Brennan bring up the fact that she dreamed of Booth in Maluku-which struck me as an odd thing for her to admit in front of him. What if Brennan and Booth are both actually still in Maluku/Afghanistan and Brennan's dream life is letting her see what her life would be like if Booth fell in love with someone else. The dream thing would explain some odd stuff like her seeing Daisy in her underwear, two women being able to fend of armed geurillas, the mastadon in the lab, sweets as a lounge singer. THEN, what if the 8th is when she wakes up, the year is now over and Brens eyes have totally been opened, and we get our meeting at the cofee cart!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Crazy thought? scratch
Whoa! Like that one! And for what it's worth - terrorists in INDONESIA ?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

lexie1982 wrote:Just had a thought-they DID have Brennan bring up the fact that she dreamed of Booth in Maluku-which struck me as an odd thing for her to admit in front of him. What if Brennan and Booth are both actually still in Maluku/Afghanistan and Brennan's dream life is letting her see what her life would be like if Booth fell in love with someone else. The dream thing would explain some odd stuff like her seeing Daisy in her underwear, two women being able to fend of armed geurillas, the mastadon in the lab, sweets as a lounge singer. THEN, what if the 8th is when she wakes up, the year is now over and Brens eyes have totally been opened, and we get our meeting at the cofee cart!! cheers cheers cheers cheers Crazy thought? scratch

I think that's definitely plausible. The beginning of this season bothered me because it is happening at 7 months? Why? The dream thing makes perfect sense and yes then the real return should happen as planned at a year. That would also make sense of one of the biggest problems. How Booth got out of his year of service early.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 pm

I really don't think the whole season or even the first 2/3's of the season is a dream. Maybe just the 8th episode...but not the whole or the first 2/3's of the season. As much as I would love for all of this to be a dream (Luv ya MI_Bonesgirl and Lexie I love you You guys are awesome)...for Hannah (because even though I don't "hate" her... just trying to picture Booth touching Brennan after he had sex under a fig tree with someone he hardly knows just makes me feel...icky puke) for Booth being all cold and distant, for the weird changes in the characters, just EVERYTHING...I just don't want to get my hopes up again just to be disapointed again. Sad Usually I'm a "half-full glass" kind of girl...and I would be all over this Wink...but I'm just not feeling it today. Sad
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 am

According to Hart on Twitter, they're still shooting this episode. Someone asked if Emily was getting the day off for her birthday and he answered that no she wasn't because they were filming the Brennan weirdo episode and she's in every single scene. Wow ... if we take that literally, is that the first time either of the leads have been in every scene? And suppose this means at least no Booth/Hannah sex scene in this one. Lol. At least I'd hope it means that. Wink
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 am

Unless it's a threesome! Oh I did not say that! conscience

I'm of the mind that the episode will be all about Emily facing the fact that she needs a life besides her career. I don't expect it to be all about Booth...a lot about her feelings for Booth but mostly about facing her feelings about herself, and life, career, friends etc.

I think that at some point she will realize that she is feeling stress from the Hannah situation...and that stress is manifesting itself in these visions of actually speaking to this woman. I think it's going to be a peek into her mind, and heart..the part she never shares with us, the viewer.

I think there's more about her past and her basic philosophy of what the measure of success is, is what's going to be on trial here. I think that she is going to come face to face with the fact, that if you leave nothing behind except career accomplishments, regardless of how important they seem, you've left NOTHING behind. No progeny...no hope for the future. No you!

In a way, that leads to the conclusion that she should have given Booth a chance...but ultimately I don't expect that whole things to be exploored in this one ep. I'm keeping my expectations conservative because I know that episode 8 of a 22 episode season is not when were going to get everything, and I really don't want to get all upset. And I don't think it would all make sense. I'll be happy with exploring how her mind works, and seeing her finding out more about herself.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 am

mommahurley wrote:Unless it's a threesome! Oh I did not say that! conscience

I'm of the mind that the episode will be all about Emily facing the fact that she needs a life besides her career. I don't expect it to be all about Booth...a lot about her feelings for Booth but mostly about facing her feelings about herself, and life, career, friends etc.

I think that at some point she will realize that she is feeling stress from the Hannah situation...and that stress is manifesting itself in these visions of actually speaking to this woman. I think it's going to be a peek into her mind, and heart..the part she never shares with us, the viewer.

I think there's more about her past and her basic philosophy of what the measure of success is, is what's going to be on trial here. I think that she is going to come face to face with the fact, that if you leave nothing behind except career accomplishments, regardless of how important they seem, you've left NOTHING behind. No progeny...no hope for the future. No you!

In a way, that leads to the conclusion that she should have given Booth a chance...but ultimately I don't expect that whole things to be exploored in this one ep. I'm keeping my expectations conservative because I know that episode 8 of a 22 episode season is not when were going to get everything, and I really don't want to get all upset. And I don't think it would all make sense. I'll be happy with exploring how her mind works, and seeing her finding out more about herself.

I agree with ya on this. I'm interested in how they're going to do this episode because we're basically hearing two theories of how it's going to work. They've said that it's told from Brennan's point of view. Which ok, I get that, sounds interesting ... cool idea. (Kinda like that X-Files episode "Bad Blood" that's told half from Scully's POV and half from Mulder's.)

BUT, then they go with talking about Brennan basically losing her mind in this, and she's seeing things and hearing things and talking to dead people. It's almost like a whole other idea altogether, which confuses me. Are they trying to say Brennan's been thinking this crazily for a while?

I know we're just getting small bits and pieces of info and that's why this is so confusing so I'm not that worried about it or anything it's just hard to figure out exactly where they're going with this. Lol. I'm really excited about seeing this episode, I just hope it's before Christmas. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 am

I highly doubt the entire season has been a dream. But, I do have to admit some of the plot issues would then make sense. It would be so interesting if she wakes up and they are both still away (or on their way home) and meet at the coffee cart. But, I'd say that's more of a fanfic than a plot that actually could happen. They pretty much already did the dream/coma/mind meld plot in season four. And...I'm not a fan of multi-episode dream scenarios because it creates a lot of canon issues and confusion later on. But, I will admit it's a small theory in the back of my mind! lol

I can't wait to see how they go about this brennan centric episode. Not the brennan part. i know Emily WILL ROCK IT and I've been waiting for an entire episode of brennan since season one! But....I'm confused as to if it'll be like....the audience sees the way she sees or Brennan is actually going through some major issues and is having a break down of sorts and we are for once privy to her internal process. This is why I am a fan and not the creator/director. The logistics of this episode HAD to be a challenge.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

mommahurley wrote:Unless it's a threesoms Be! Oh I did not say that! conscience
Oh, I could TOTALLY see that! Blondie is so sex adventurous and open (NOT bad traits) and so is Brennan. Blondie would want to assess just how intimate B&B's relationship is, Brennan would never intrude - but being invited is a different story. She's wanted to sleep with Booth for seven years- and has realized she's in love with him. A Threesome would provide the right amount of emotional distance while exploring what it's like to be sexual with someone you're in love witj. And Booth....Are you kidding me! Laughing I don't know any unmarried guy who would turn it down - and some married guys wouldn't either.

Oh.....wait a minute....you wrote more than just about a threesome, didn't you? Embarassed Ummmm, let me read the rest of this and I'll get back to you.Twisted Evil Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:50 am

<whistles> **peeking innocently into thread and reading above posts Shocked affraid >>>> runs back out of thread**

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 am

I'm sticking with the 8th episode being a dream...because everything just seems so weird in that episode. Brennan hearing the victim's voice and seeing things? I'm still not sure about the whole season or just the first 2/3's of the season being a dream. It would explain a lot of the storylines...and I would love for Hannah, the changes in Booth's character (...the fig tree thing? puke I still can't believe Booth would do that...in a warzone) the changes in the characters ...just everything to all be a dream...but it sounds way too fanficky, but I can get behind just the 8th episode being a dream.

Assuming the twitpic of the people having dinner at Brennan's apartment, I think Brennan is going to be force to go on a double date with Angela/Hodgins and Booth/Hannah...and then Booth/Hannah announce their engagement. affraid, so Brennan excuses herself to go the bathroom. She looks at herself in the mirror...and starts crying and screaming, but then she wakes up. It's going to AMAZING. Emily will be AMAZING. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

...And does anyone know when the sides for episode 9 come out? I thought they would come out today...but they might come out a day later than scheduled for...because some side were supposed to come out on Labor day...but they didn't because it was Labor Day. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after the 8th episode...and how Brennan appoaches Booth differently. Does she pursue him? Does she pull away? Does Booth notices what's wrong...and confronts her about it? I'm hoping that the sides for episode 9 will provide some clues.

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:15 am

I don't know why I'm not having as much trouble picturing this as a lot are....

I see it not as a dream....but more like...You're inner voice...inner pictures in your mind...only we're getting to see them. Like people who can do math really well becuase they can visualize exactly going through the process of doing the problem. Where I have to write down each step they can visualize it the same as doing it on paper. Really intelligent people often think this way. Like total recall...they take in information and form mental picutres of exactly what is something they're thinking.

It's not a dream, menal illness or breakdown, just a visual way of thinking and reasoning. Remember in the trial of "the girl in the fridge"...when she says...I see each victims face on their bones, I picture their life, where they come from what they've been through...I can see their pain written on their bones...they're real to me. I think this is what she was referring to and now w'ere going into her mind and seeing the way she thinks and processes things.

I understand this becuase I'm an artist, and that's exactly the way I process things i see. I wish I could do math that way but sadly ... no... (right brain /left brain thing I guess) I look at what I'm seeing, and in my mind I picture each step in the process that I'm going to do on my way to the final result.

Does that make sense to anyone else? Hope so...Or I'm having a breakdownn.....ha ha...kind of have been the last few days ... but I"M BACK>..as Seeley Joseph Booth would say!
cheers

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 am

I have feelings it's a dream...because Hart keeps tweeting things about dreams. "Nothing happens happens unless first a dream"...and I just don't think Brennan would hearing and seeing things...unless she has completely lost her mind (or Hart for that matter Rolling Eyes) Something is going on here Suspect...and it's not just a "your inner feeling" type of a thing. As Booth would say, "Something stinks."

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am

@momahurley; Makes perfect sense. Einstein said the theory of relativity just came to him in one piece. Many pieces of music were heard in their entirety by their creator. I have always thought that the interesting thing about Brennan goes beyond childhood trauma and baggage, what really separates her is how she is hot wired and that is not easily changed nor understood by the average person, even Booth.

I think he came close when he said to Cam, "Do you see the way she stares at the bones until something comes to her and she makes a decision. Your the bone and she hasn't made a decision yet".

If I'm reading you correctly you are saying that her "talking" to the person would be a look at what she "sees" when she stares at the bones and how they talk to her. I would like to see that too.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm not having any trouble picturing this at all. I’m really convinced that the 8th episode is a dream...

-Everything in that episode just sounds so weird. Brennan hearing voices and seeing things? Brennan actually having a verbal conversation with a victim? Unless she’s in a mental institution (or the writers) I don’t buy it. As Booth would say: “Something stinks.”
-I wouldn’t surprised at all if Hart did another dream episode. People have said that he would never do that again…but just how many times as he done a SO storyline? I think Hart is great writer. We wouldn’t have our Bones if it weren’t for him…but he does lack in imagination….and he keeps tweeting things about dreams. “Nothing happens unless first a dream.”
-Assuming that Hart’s tweet is about the fans, there would definitely be mixed reactions from fans if episode 8 were a dream episode, especially if something “bad” happens…like Booth/Hannah get engaged or something.
-Assuming that the anonymous source is correct about this episode about the “blow your mind.” A dream would definitely be unexpected. Brennan realizing her feelings? Nope. Booth rejecting Brennan? Nope. Brennan waking up...and realizing it was all a dream? Yep.

Make sense to me...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next