Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories, baby!!!!

+25
recoveringbonesaddict
treble21
RubyRuby
gordongordonfan
mommahurley
shipper87
bonesfan158
ddc
aardvark508
crzy4bones
bailey
joybrennan
elyon
tinkrella
GryphonTatoo
bonesparticulat
dreamerktm411
virtualhorizon
bones20
gimkrt
kat0505
MI_Bonesgirl
katharine
DoctorB
jro54
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Theories, baby!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Theories, baby!!!!

Post by bailey Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:08 am

mommahurley wrote:forgive me, but I didn't take the time to read this entire 4 page thread... I read the beginning then kind of skipped to page 4. Why are we all talking about something splitting or dividing the fans...or suprising the majority of fans etc. Did I miss a statement from TPTB somewhere along the line??

I'm still in catch up mode, school, work, etc. after my trip so I'm just catching little bits and pieces here and there! I'd appreciate someone catching me up to date! thanks!

Hart tweeted that a script he was working on (what we assume to be episode eight) would probably cause foot stomping and hollering at him .... and the discussion has kinda escalated from there. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:15 am

bailey wrote:
mommahurley wrote:forgive me, but I didn't take the time to read this entire 4 page thread... I read the beginning then kind of skipped to page 4. Why are we all talking about something splitting or dividing the fans...or suprising the majority of fans etc. Did I miss a statement from TPTB somewhere along the line??

I'm still in catch up mode, school, work, etc. after my trip so I'm just catching little bits and pieces here and there! I'd appreciate someone catching me up to date! thanks!

Hart tweeted that a script he was working on (what we assume to be episode eight) would probably cause foot stomping and hollering at him .... and the discussion has kinda escalated from there. Smile

...and he doesn't actually say it would be the fans who would be probably be stomping and hollering. He could also mean the cast and crew...because from the sides, this episode looks like it's going to be kinda difficult to shoot.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 am

ok...thanks...I read everything and I'm feeling more caught up....

I think that it's going to be Booth and Booth alone, who will realize that Hannah just isn't the woman for him. First, there are references to him being old....in the Jersey Shore sides...perhaps, it's a subject that has come up...maube he's feeling like Hannah is a little too young, and she's making him feel older...maybe it's Brennan pointing out a fact that he already feels...as though she's still in that time of her life that she wants to do exciting things all the time, and move and change and keep experiencing new things, and he's at the point in his, where he's comfortable with the amount of danger he's sujected to and not really looking for more, he's got a son to take care of, and he's happy to keep the excitement there for a purpose and not just excitement's sake. Perhaps he mentions something to Brennan about it, just a small thing..but she keeps b ringing it up...you know how Brennan does this.

Maybe Booth just begins to realize on his own, that he's holding Hannah back, and that she's just a little too much for him. I think that in some ways he may actually start to accentuate their differences so she sees them too. Kind of the way he always made it clear that he and Brennan had differences. Religion, wealth, etc. Perhaps it will be Brennan who then takes over pointing out their differences, but argues that according to his supposition that Love consquers all, he should give it a chance. Perhaps in the course of her supporting his relationship, Booth begins to realize that Brennan is exactly the person for him, and Hannah is just his attempt at recapturing his youth and vitalitiy after Brennan's refusal of his affection left him feeling rejected and alone. Maybe he will even push Hannah into situations where she spends time, and exicting adventures with someone more her age...someone like...say... Wendall....who knows? I just think that Booth is going to be the one who ends the relationship...and it won't be clear that it's because of Brennan, but we will suspect it. I think that anything that happens between Booth and Brennan will come well after the relationsihip with Hannah is over.

One think I realize from this show, is that Hart rarely portrays possible suitors, or competition for love on this show, as black or white...alll good or all bad. They are always complex, polite and rational. Booth will choose to break off with Hannah just as Booth chose to break off with Cam, Brennan chose to break with Sully and Michael, and Angela chose to end it with Roxy and Wendall. Not to mention the way Angela and Hodgins both broke with eachother. Polite, rational and mostly non confrontational.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:11 am

I agree that any real moments b/n B&B will likely come when Hannah is over. I also have to say that somewhere it was said that Booth would not reject Brennan cause of Hannah if Brennan told him how she felt while he was still with Hannah... I don't know. I actually think he WOULD reject Bones. He's pretty raw right now, and he's convinced himself he loves Hannah. (IMO). I think he'd likely reject Brennan, then quickly start second guessing himself over the next few episodes and torpedo his own relationship. But I don't think he'd just 'drop' Hannah "FOR" Bones. Hope to God they'd never write it this way anyway, just my 2 cents. Hannah/Booth needs to be 'sunset' before Booth/Brennan have any major moments. (Not sure why I'm even discussing it though, cause "major" moments are probably still seasons away! LOL) I'll take some good chemistry and flirting back though! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 am

I'm sure when/if Brennan admits her feelings, Booth will be well aware that he still has feelings for Brennan...and it's not same as what he feels for Hannah....or she might even be gone because I don't think Brennan will even admit her feelings or even pursue Booth, until Hannah is out of the picture...then what would Booth do? Rolling Eyes I'm sure he would be a little hesitant...and be totally shocked, but I don't think he would "reject" her...because I'm sure he'll know that Brennan is the love of his life...and Hannah long gone.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 am

Ok new theory after watching tonight- I'm convinced this season is going to be a coma dream. Something happened to Brennan in Maluku, and she's dreaming all of this. Too many out of character and odd moments for her. Plus:
1-nothing happens unless 1st a dream
2-Brennan dreamed of a relationship with Booth-no way she would ever admit that to anyone,especially not in Sweets presence
3-Brennan solves her own murder. Need I say more?
4-how does this Booth/Hannah relationship get resolved with everyone's integrity intact and the audience still believing in a B&B future?
5- mid season, things will appear to be not what they seem
6-someone dies at the hand of the sniper-Brennan perhaps sees her death?
Then at the end of the season it will be revealed Brennan was in a coma and B&B have their coffee cart reunion.

That's the only way I can make sense of this mess....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 am

How was the episode tonight? Were there any B&B moments like the "It's still love," scene at the FF? I heard that Sweets is the man...because knows that Hannah is just a rebound...and Brennan told Hannah to get Booth a phone. loco
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:02 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok new theory after watching tonight- I'm convinced this season is going to be a coma dream. Something happened to Brennan in Maluku, and she's dreaming all of this. Too many out of character and odd moments for her. Plus:
2-Brennan dreamed of a relationship with Booth-no way she would ever admit that to anyone,especially not in Sweets presence
4-how does this Booth/Hannah relationship get resolved with everyone's integrity intact and the audience still believing in a B&B future?
Then at the end of the season it will be revealed Brennan was in a coma and B&B have their coffee cart reunion.

Right now, this puke being a dream, would be the only way to make sense of anything. The thought of B&B together after all of this, just makes my skin crawl.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Jro the ep for me was just meh. Not my fav by a long shot after about 30 min of the whole jersey shore thing I wanted to throw something at the TV. The end scene was amazing. Sad and heartcrushing, wih good ol B&B spark.
I'm sticking with my coma dream story Though
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks, MI_Bonesgirl.

I'm not that excited about tonight's episode...because of the Booth/Hannah puke scene (...IMO but bed scene last week wasn't that bad, so how bad could this one be?)...and Brennan's "wass sup" and her other weird, out of character moments from what I saw in the clips, (again totally IMO) just makes her stupid Rolling Eyes...so I might just skip to the end with the B&B spark. Very Happy Even though it just breaks my heart (..and I'm huge Brennan fan), I kinda like watching Brennan "pine" for Booth in her own way...because she does need freakin' wake up and realize.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok new theory after watching tonight- I'm convinced this season is going to be a coma dream. Something happened to Brennan in Maluku, and she's dreaming all of this. Too many out of character and odd moments for her. Plus:

You know, I read this post before I saw the episode and I was like huh... interesting but no way.... then I saw the episode and I have to agree it seems like there's something up, I personally don't think Brennan is OOC this season because it's explainable ..... but WTF was up with Booths "famous Mac and Cheese" comment? That came out of left field and was really strange. it either has to be the product of really terrible writing or a clue of some kind. God I hope it's a clue.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah I caught that famous mac and cheese comment too scratch
I get that Brennan has changed and all, but she is bordering on all out WIERD. The squints have been wierd too. Clark? While that whole rant was hilarious it was WAY out in left field. Fisher was in a mental institution and released? Convenient. Not to mention the way Caroline called them all back in the premier because Cam couldn't ID that victim. Really? I still don't buy that they could get Booth out that easily and he didn't have to go back. Ans sex under a fig tree? In a war zone? And Booth and Hannah were allowed to play house while they were there
Suspect
There is something off about the Booth/Hannah relationship too. I don't get a bad vibe from it, and I really think Hannah can be good for Booth so it's not dislike of the character-something is just off, and I'm not sure what yet....
I was just overthinking the episodes that we've seen and about what we know that's coming and jumped to the coma dream theory.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Yeah I caught that famous mac and cheese comment too scratch
I get that Brennan has changed and all, but she is bordering on all out WIERD. The squints have been wierd too. Clark? While that whole rant was hilarious it was WAY out in left field. Fisher was in a mental institution and released? Convenient. Not to mention the way Caroline called them all back in the premier because Cam couldn't ID that victim. Really? I still don't buy that they could get Booth out that easily and he didn't have to go back. Ans sex under a fig tree? In a war zone? And Booth and Hannah were allowed to play house while they were there
Suspect
There is something off about the Booth/Hannah relationship too. I don't get a bad vibe from it, and I really think Hannah can be good for Booth so it's not dislike of the character-something is just off, and I'm not sure what yet....
I was just overthinking the episodes that we've seen and about what we know that's coming and jumped to the coma dream theory.

There is no adequate explanation for the things you describe other than to ascribe them to lazy writing. Cheap laughs, parlor tricks, and slapstick comedy are the new norm. What was once a clever and witty show with lovable yet quirky characters no longer exists.

After watching today's episode, I felt embarrass for the actors. The Jersey shore thing was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't. I couldn't believe what I was watching... for the first time I found myself flipping the channel.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm

BEST. THEORY. EVER.

That would be a reset I could live with! Athough, I would still want to metaphorically strangle HH and TPTB for putting us through this torture.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:54 pm

It was just an awful episode. Brennan acts both stupid and arrogant at the same time. And Booth and Hannah -- there's no joy, no tenderness. It's like they're going through the motions and making a lot of noise about it. Booth looks tired and grim most of the time when he isn't giddy. And no matter what Hart keeps saying, the chemistry between B&B just isn't there.

I agree that this is lazy writing. I think the writers have gotten over-confident in their audience and instead of steak we're being given dog food. Sorry if that come off rather strong but they are just making a hash of this show. That last scene in Booth's apartment where everyone was sitting around like statues with no emotional interaction at all was just painful. The only scenes I found touching were the ones with Cam and Fisher. Brennan's apparent indifference to Booth's new relationship except for her support of it should convince him once and for all that she never did or could ever care romantically for him.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm

elyon wrote:It was just an awful episode. Brennan acts both stupid and arrogant at the same time. And Booth and Hannah -- there's no joy, no tenderness. It's like they're going through the motions and making a lot of noise about it. Booth looks tired and grim most of the time when he isn't giddy. And no matter what Hart keeps saying, the chemistry between B&B just isn't there.

I agree that this is lazy writing. I think the writers have gotten over-confident in their audience and instead of steak we're being given dog food. Sorry if that come off rather strong but they are just making a hash of this show. That last scene in Booth's apartment where everyone was sitting around like statues with no emotional interaction at all was just painful. The only scenes I found touching were the ones with Cam and Fisher. Brennan's apparent indifference to Booth's new relationship except for her support of it should convince him once and for all that she never did or could ever care romantically for him.

Believe me, I hated it also. HATED IT. Yet, I do think Booth saw that Brennan was hurting in the end scene. I think if she acted all jealous and in his face with it she'd be acting childish and hypocritical. It would make things worse than they are now. I think when Booth does find out that Brennan is in love with him, her trying to be supportive will cement for him just how deeply she does love him. His happiness means more to him than hers. She said "no" because she was afraid she ultimately wouldn't make him happy. Then we'll get some time of him feeling like crap and then having to convince her that she IS what makes him happy - which she won't believe since he's been swinging from the chandeliers with blondie, and so it goes on and on until cancelation - which they will then magically get together Rolling Eyes. This is, of course, assuming this storyline isn't going to be reset by another coma dream. (Please, let it be reset! Please, please, please! [Only admins are allowed to see this link])
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 pm

joybrennan wrote:

BEST. THEORY. EVER.

That would be a reset I could live with! Athough, I would still want to metaphorically strangle HH and TPTB for putting us through this torture.

See-I'd be kind of pissed actually. If we basically lost a whole season to a dream? But I guess it would be forward progress and Hannah and this SO storyline wouldn't actually exist.... Rolling Eyes
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

BEST. THEORY. EVER.

See-I'd be kind of pissed actually. If we basically lost a whole season to a dream? But I guess it would be forward progress and Hannah and this SO storyline wouldn't actually exist.... Rolling Eyes
Being that I'm already BEYOND Pissed NOW - I'll take the reset. It's all soap now anyway. The reset just has a better fragrance. This current one makes me want to puke
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 am

I really like the coma dream storyline too. Then Brennan could wake up...and Booth could be by her side...and she could say, "I'm in love with you"....but what if it's not for the whole season. Maybe she wakes up in the 8th episode? Assuming if the tweet from the anonymous source correct and HH's tweet is about the fans, Brennan being in a coma for the 1/3 of the season and waking up could be very suprising and unexpected...and I'm sure fans might stomp and holler because they lost 1/3 of the season to a dream.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am

jro54 wrote:I really like the coma dream storyline too. Then Brennan could wake up...and Booth could be by her side...and she could say, "I'm in love with you"....but what if it's not for the whole season. Maybe she wakes up in the 8th episode? Assuming if the tweet from the anonymous source correct and HH's tweet is about the fans, Brennan being in a coma for the 1/3 of the season and waking up could be very suprising and unexpected...and I'm sure fans might stomp and holler because they lost 1/3 of the season to a dream.

Let them stomp and holler. I will PERSONALLY send a dozen roses to the studio for him if he wipes this storyline out of existence, and for EVERY nasty tweet he gets on it, I will tweet him to say how fabulous he is. Cool
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 am

Well, everyone has their own opinion but I wouldn't like this coma dream. Coz every bit of progress Brennan has made so far wouldn't also be real. It would mean starting all over coz she wouldn't be sure of her feelings as it was all in a dream. Brennan would start to analyze this dream.
What I did see in last evening's episode, was the fact that it meant a great deal to Booth for Brennan being there. I also think that he asked Hannah to move in with him as to reassure everyone and especially himself that Hannah and him are for real. But last evening I saw again the Booth I like, just before Brennan left his apartment. Maybe you have another idea about this but I definetely saw a Booth that still cares oh so much about his Bones.
I even also think something's not right between Booth and Hannah; I'm looking at a relationship based on sex and not on the real love he will be able to find in Brennan. Maybe after a while he will understand and I think last evening may be a good start.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 am

If it actually is some sort of dream or fantasy, I'm not sure how I'd feel... It would depend on how it was handled, if it was handled badly I'd be pissed and feel like it was a waste of time. If it's handled well, I'd be thrilled.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:24 am

Brennan would wake up knowing she loved Booth - just like Booth woke up knowing he loved Brennan. Nothing happens unless first a dream. She'd wake up WITH the progress - and bring it into reality. At the VERY least she'd wake up knowing she didn't want to be that damn miserable! Razz. Then she could talk to Booth about the dream, and how scareded she'd been the night of the hundreth, but that she was more scared of losing him completely.....BRING IT ON! A reset, redo (sort of) of the 100th and all of the progresz NONE of the pain of the season thus far! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 am

It's not going to be a coma dream. Hart got burned on that one in season 4. I really doubt he'd go there again. And to what purpose? Just to turn around and do it all over again? He's sacrificed the time given to the cases to foreground the interpersonal relationships and that in my opinion has unbalanced a show that used to work well on both levels. The longer this whole emotional trauma is drawn out the less engaging it is.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 am

I also don't think he would do this coma dream twice.
What I do think is that he's going to surprise everyone in episode 8.
I have the feeling we will get our B&B dynamic back like we used to without Hannah being around.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next