Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories, baby!!!!

+25
recoveringbonesaddict
treble21
RubyRuby
gordongordonfan
mommahurley
shipper87
bonesfan158
ddc
aardvark508
crzy4bones
bailey
joybrennan
elyon
tinkrella
GryphonTatoo
bonesparticulat
dreamerktm411
virtualhorizon
bones20
gimkrt
kat0505
MI_Bonesgirl
katharine
DoctorB
jro54
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Theories, baby!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Theories, baby!!!!

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am

aardvark508 wrote:I suppose I may have become too cynical regarding the writing but, to me, the simplest answer is that episode 8 is just Lucy getting out the football again for Charlie Brown. It will create hope for the B&Bers (among whom I count myself) which can be, once again, crushed at the end of the season so the cycle can be replayed in an assumed season 7. How will they crush the hope at the end of the season? Who knows. They have a lot of options as this thread amply demonstrates. Given the inceasing implausibility of the separation devices, my money is on Brennen being abducted and impregnated by aliens (this way they can get the baby thing back on board as well as pull the football). If they really want to go the cloying soap opera route, I would suggest Hanna playing the role of Sully and taking an assignment outside of DC and asking Booth to go with her. Booth can then tearfully decline and we can get another departure scene with Booth waving to Hanna and then turning around to see Brennen standing there. We can then get several episodes in which the B&B agonize over why he stayed.

My problem with the Hanna arc, which might have been really meaningful and fun earlier in the series (like season 2 or 3) is that, in season 6, it seems like nothing other than an episode buring mechanism to prevent anything from actually happening while hopefully keeping 7-10M viewers/week interested until the next season. It just feels like contrived delay rather than relevant for progress.

All of the above is true. Laughing I feel the same way about it. However, what if Charlie got smart, pretended to be running to kick the ball, but instead ran right past her? He'd enjoy a good run and Lucy would be left holding the ball. Very Happy

Raghag as serial killer would be fun! At least B&B wouldn't hate each other - Booth feels guilty, Brennan comforts him, they are bonded as partners again - only now they'll have both admitted they're in love with each other. Of course, the thing with the raghag will make it so they don't feel ready to DEAL with those feelings - that should take us to season seven.

Is this contrived, soap-opera writing? Absolutely! Great character driven writing has been slowly leaking away since the end of season four. The brain tumor, a classic soap reset. The 100th? A total soap, let's just flip this around now so we can start over. Rolling Eyes

I can't stand the tension of seeing Brennan miserable (Emily is too good) - even knowing it's all just a plot convenience. As soon as that part ends and I can see where they're going next I'll catch up and watch. I just have no intention of going for that football! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:40 am

elyon wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:
elyon wrote:I think the fragment they remove is from her arm or hand which is why in the epi8 sides Brennan is advising her on a different way to hold her hands when she types so it won't hurt as much.

Wait I missed something, was this in the sides? The advising her how to hold her hands thing?

I missed that in the sides too.

hose
It was a brief mention in one of the sides but it never mentioned that it was related to a medical procedure in a few episodes prior. That was a MAJOR leap connecting those 2 things IMO. Brennan also studied kinesiology and it would be soooo like her to point out that dropped wrists while typing would hurt...it's a problem many of us face in the work place.

I'm pretty good at major leaps. I deduced Angela was pregnant from the glass of soda water so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But my bet's on the surgery.

Which side was this in? The part with Brennan telling her not to drop her wrists?

Nevermind, I found it. I think I missed it before because I assumed Hannah had just came into the room when she announced that she'd IDd the victim. Anyone else looking for it it's in the Dr Adit Gadh sides, at the very top of the first page.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 am

There's one thing I have to add to my theory; I think Booth has already started to torpedo his relationship with Hannah. He didn't want to tell Hannah about what's the real deal between him and Brennan. Or what really went on in the 100th epi.
I think Hannah is going to find out and it won't be coming from Booth. Hannah is still a journalist and she must have a nose in getting to know certain things. But I bet she will be frustrated with Booth that he didn't trust her enough to tell her about this.
So, that must be torpedo number 1, hit and strike!
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 am

I agree. The fact that Hannah has no idea of Booth's personal relationship with Brennan says that he's keeping all the personal stuff personal. No opening up implies no future planning just enjoying the wave of the present.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 am

Just imagine all the things that have happened between B&B that Hannah doesn't know about. It would make any sane woman run for the hills. Twisted Evil IDK Brennan and Hannah dishing about Seeley could be interesting....
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 am

jro54 wrote:Just imagine all the things that have happened between B&B that Hannah doesn't know about. It would make any sane woman run for the hills. Twisted Evil IDK Brennan and Hannah dishing about Seeley could be interesting....

No No No No No No No

- for a million reasons. The biggest one being it turns Brennan into the bad guy. Can you imagine his reaction when he found out Brennan told his current girlfriend personal stuff about them? I can: Shocked affraid banghead batterup
What's ours is ours goes completely out the window, plus it's like gossip - which he hates. It's a no win for Brennan. Even if Raghag DUMPED him because of what she heard, Booth would be FURIOUS with Brennan. So again, I say No
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:Just imagine all the things that have happened between B&B that Hannah doesn't know about. It would make any sane woman run for the hills. Twisted Evil IDK Brennan and Hannah dishing about Seeley could be interesting....

No No No No No No No

- for a million reasons. The biggest one being it turns Brennan into the bad guy. Can you imagine his reaction when he found out Brennan told his current girlfriend personal stuff about them? I can: Shocked affraid banghead batterup
What's ours is ours goes completely out the window, plus it's like gossip - which he hates. It's a no win for Brennan. Even if Raghag DUMPED him because of what she heard, Booth would be FURIOUS with Brennan. So again, I say No

No, No. I agree with you. I don't mean that Brennan is going to tell her anything specifically about what happen between her and Booth. I can see Brennan talking about what a wondeful guy Booth is...and how he has always be there for her...but she's not going to tell Hannah about what happened in the 100th. I think that the longer Hannah hangs around Brennan and the team, she's going to start to pick on the type of relationship B&B have. She's very intuitive and good at reading people. She's already starting to question their relationship. She's an investigative journalist...so I'm sure she's good at finding the facts. She will figure out what happen with B&B in the past, that Booth still has feelings for her...and call him out on it. Once she realizes that she's losing the battle, she'll leave gracefully.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 am

jro54 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

No No No No No No No

No, No. I agree with you. I don't mean that Brennan is going to tell her anything specifically about what happen between her and Booth. I can see Brennan talking about what a wondeful guy Booth is...and how he has always be there for her...but she's not going to tell Hannah about what happened in the 100th. I think that the longer Hannah hangs around Brennan and the team, she's going to start to pick on the type of relationship B&B have. She's very intuitive and good at reading people. She's already starting to question their relationship. She's an investigative journalist...so I'm sure she's good at finding the facts. She will figure out what happen with B&B in the past, that Booth still has feelings for her...and call him out on it. Once she realizes that she's losing the battle, she'll leave gracefully.

It's not just about the 100th. Even your one statement of her saying, "he's always been there for me." Raghag asks for examples - she's a reporter. A) Brennan says she'd rather not say. Raghag goes back to Booth, "so, Booth, in what ways have you been there for Brennan?" Booth: "where'd you here that?" RH, "Oh, we were talking at lunch today." Booth outwardly. Brushes it off, inwardly fumes, later goes tell off Brennan. God forbid if Brennan actually answers the question! NO! No dishy lunches about Seeley. Oh, not to mention the scene would be right out of season 2 with Cam and Brennan. Like, enough already, HH. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

No No No No No No No

It's not just about the 100th. Even your one statement of her saying, "he's always been there for me." Raghag asks for examples - she's a reporter. A) Brennan says she'd rather not say. Raghag goes back to Booth, "so, Booth, in what ways have you been there for Brennan?" Booth: "where'd you here that?" RH, "Oh, we were talking at lunch today." Booth outwardly. Brushes it off, inwardly fumes, later goes tell off Brennan. God forbid if Brennan actually answers the question! NO! No dishy lunches about Seeley. Oh, not to mention the scene would be right out of season 2 with Cam and Brennan. Like, enough already, HH. Rolling Eyes

I don't think they'll really "dish" about Seely. I think Brennan learned her lesson with the meatloaf. And already this season we've seen small ways that Brennan has changed, so to me, if they let her tell Hannah stuff about her relationship with Booth, they'd be going backwards and I really don't see that happening. If nothing else, I think Brennan will use the time (if it even happens) to grill Hannah for information about her relationship with Booth. Or perhaps to just drink insane amounts of alochol to try and deal. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GryphonTatoo Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't think they'll really "dish" about Seely. I think Brennan learned her lesson with the meatloaf. And already this season we've seen small ways that Brennan has changed, so to me, if they let her tell Hannah stuff about her relationship with Booth, they'd be going backwards and I really don't see that happening. If nothing else, I think Brennan will use the time (if it even happens) to grill Hannah for information about her relationship with Booth. Or perhaps to just drink insane amounts of alochol to try and deal. Lol.

JRO...I think that if this girl talk happens, Brennan will grill Hannah and vice versa, leading Hannah to question just how serious the B&B partnership thing is...and that could be good in the long run. I don't see them dishing out details - and don't want that...however...I could see Brennan slipping up and admitting something she didn't intend to, if there's drinking involved. LOL! Brennan may loosen up and there you go...it'll just pop out of her mouth. Shocked
GryphonTatoo
GryphonTatoo

Number of posts : 20
Say What You Want : I have no friends or family who understand my obsession with Bones - and DB! Crazy people, right?
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:56 pm

GryphonTatoo wrote:

JRO...I think that if this girl talk happens, Brennan will grill Hannah and vice versa, leading Hannah to question just how serious the B&B partnership thing is...and that could be good in the long run. I don't see them dishing out details - and don't want that...however...I could see Brennan slipping up and admitting something she didn't intend to, if there's drinking involved. LOL! Brennan may loosen up and there you go...it'll just pop out of her mouth. Shocked

I don't mean they'll "dish" about Seeley. I don't think Brennan will tell Hannah any details what happened with her and Booth. I just mean that Brennan and Hannah, like you wrote, grill each other leading Hannah to question B&B's relationship...and I think it could be a good thing...because I just have a feelings that part of what will lead to Booth/Hannah's break up will be Hannah realizing that type of relationship B&B have.

Oh,...and I can also see Brennan sticking her foot her mouth...like when she told Cam that she liked Hacker, but not as much as Booth...especially if they are really drink.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Here's a better one. Maybe Brennan will ask BOOTH if it's okay to go...when Booth finds out Raghag wants to go "dish" about him with Brennan, he's not going to be very happy. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by GryphonTatoo Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 pm

jro54 wrote:
GryphonTatoo wrote:

I don't mean they'll "dish" about Seeley. I don't think Brennan will tell Hannah any details what happened with her and Booth. I just mean that Brennan and Hannah, like you wrote, grill each other leading Hannah to question B&B's relationship...and I think it could be a good thing...because I just have a feelings that part of what will lead to Booth/Hannah's break up will be Hannah realizing that type of relationship B&B have.

Oh,...and I can also see Brennan sticking her foot her mouth...like when she told Cam that she liked Hacker, but not as much as Booth...especially if they are really drink.

Oh, I'd love to see Brennan insert foot in mouth...and suddenly realize what she just did. Now there's a great opportunity for one of her infamous expressions! Ha Ha. Could be priceless!
GryphonTatoo
GryphonTatoo

Say What You Want : I have no friends or family who understand my obsession with Bones - and DB! Crazy people, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ddc Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:Where does Avalon fit in with all this? Isn't she supposed to be pivotal? Also, Hannah is a White House correspondent, i don't see why she would be involved in reporting on a serial killer. I can much more see her get involved in the brain damage issue with veterans that Cam was getting in trouble for in 7x01.

On the bolded. Hanna's not a White House correspondent, she's a member of the Washington Press Corps (her words), so she can report on anything happening in the District/DC area. She even mentioned attending an Armed Services Committee hearing on the Hill.

ddc

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 am

ddc wrote:
bonesparticulat wrote:Where does Avalon fit in with all this? Isn't she supposed to be pivotal? Also, Hannah is a White House correspondent, i don't see why she would be involved in reporting on a serial killer. I can much more see her get involved in the brain damage issue with veterans that Cam was getting in trouble for in 7x01.

On the bolded. Hanna's not a White House correspondent, she's a member of the Washington Press Corps (her words), so she can report on anything happening in the District/DC area. She even mentioned attending an Armed Services Committee hearing on the Hill.

Thanks for correcting that Very Happy
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 am

I have a couple of theories

One was just mentioned above--the one where Hannah becomes the "person close to the team" who gets murdered by this year's villain. This popped into my head because everyone seems to like her and we need her gone somehow.

Two--she is going to realize that living in DC is not what she wants. Once the romance of the war zone starts to subside and real life takes over, she is going to get restless. They have already addressed her dissatisfaction with how things are working in the press corps.
Also, Booth is WAY too adamant about assuring everyone that he is happy and has moved on for my liking. I think he wants to and adores Hannah, but again a war zone romance away from real life and Brennan is much easier than reality. I believe it was easier to move on when Brennan wasn't there to remind him. Now that she is back in the picture, things aren't so simple.

I'm leaning towards the second as a mutual realization that what they have is a fling and go their separate ways once its over.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am

bonesfan158 wrote:
I'm leaning towards the second as a mutual realization that what they have is a fling and go their separate ways once its over.

This is how I am hoping it goes down Smile No drama with the break up please!

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GryphonTatoo Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Kind of going off in other theory territory...just random thoughts going through my mind after watching Ep2 again.

We've all noticed the frumpy outfits Brennan has been wearing lately, right? Well, I think it's on purpose. Somebody indicated that after her "revelation"...maybe after the 8th ep, she'll approach Booth differently. This could be one of those ways. She's seen how Hannah dresses...and heard the comment Booth made to Hannah at the end scene in ep 2..."That's a dress!"...and maybe her new way of "thinking" will result in a wardrobe change - tastefully seductive. *fingers crossed* She HAS to do something different, IMO, and this would be a great start. Booth will do a double-take...and he'll start to take notice. Then...maybe she'll start being a little flirty...and that would be fun to watch.

Ok, another couple of observations...

When Sweets is talking to Booth about Daisy and he "just riding out the waves," Booth adds, as he walks away, "Don't forget the SPF." That shouts at me that Booth is telling Sweets to protect himself with Daisy...just like Booth is doing with Brennan. It's self preservation for both, because they know their hearts were broken when both Daisy and Brennan headed off to Maluku.

I'm also getting a vibe that there is a theme going on about addiction/recovery...or something along those lines, because...

Recovering alcoholics appear in both eps 1 & 2.
Booth plays with his poker chip in at least two scenes in ep1...in the Korean sewing shop, for one, and I can't remember the second scene, but what I'm getting at is neither scene is in an interrogation room...and that's where I've noticed Booth doing this in the past. Did I miss it somewhere else? And then...I noticed in ep2, there are two red dice on the nightstand next to Booth's bed. Did anyone else catch that? Admittedly, it took me several viewings to notice, because I was too busy drooling over Booth...and I had no problem zoning out Hannah...was she there? Gosh, I didn't notice. LOL! Not to mention the comment Booth makes at the AA meeting about his not having waged a bet in a long time. Hmm...

I'm just thinking that these instances have some meaning that we'll see continued in future eps. Anyone else have a thought about any of this? Or am I overanalyzing?? Rolling Eyes
GryphonTatoo
GryphonTatoo

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 pm

GryphonTatoo wrote:Kind of going off in other theory territory...just random thoughts going through my mind after watching Ep2 again.

We've all noticed the frumpy outfits Brennan has been wearing lately, right? Well, I think it's on purpose. Somebody indicated that after her "revelation"...maybe after the 8th ep, she'll approach Booth differently. This could be one of those ways. She's seen how Hannah dresses...and heard the comment Booth made to Hannah at the end scene in ep 2..."That's a dress!"...and maybe her new way of "thinking" will result in a wardrobe change - tastefully seductive. *fingers crossed* She HAS to do something different, IMO, and this would be a great start. Booth will do a double-take...and he'll start to take notice. Then...maybe she'll start being a little flirty...and that would be fun to watch.

Ok, another couple of observations...

When Sweets is talking to Booth about Daisy and he "just riding out the waves," Booth adds, as he walks away, "Don't forget the SPF." That shouts at me that Booth is telling Sweets to protect himself with Daisy...just like Booth is doing with Brennan. It's self preservation for both, because they know their hearts were broken when both Daisy and Brennan headed off to Maluku.

I'm also getting a vibe that there is a theme going on about addiction/recovery...or something along those lines, because...

Recovering alcoholics appear in both eps 1 & 2.
Booth plays with his poker chip in at least two scenes in ep1...in the Korean sewing shop, for one, and I can't remember the second scene, but what I'm getting at is neither scene is in an interrogation room...and that's where I've noticed Booth doing this in the past. Did I miss it somewhere else? And then...I noticed in ep2, there are two red dice on the nightstand next to Booth's bed. Did anyone else catch that? Admittedly, it took me several viewings to notice, because I was too busy drooling over Booth...and I had no problem zoning out Hannah...was she there? Gosh, I didn't notice. LOL! Not to mention the comment Booth makes at the AA meeting about his not having waged a bet in a long time. Hmm...

I'm just thinking that these instances have some meaning that we'll see continued in future eps. Anyone else have a thought about any of this? Or am I overanalyzing?? Rolling Eyes

I think the recovery thing would be brilliant if they did it right. It makes the most sense concerning Booth. (IMO, and I'm bias because my fanfic is using that premise. Very Happy) However, Booth's actions at the end of the 100th - in GA recovery - would count as a slip. Gambling doesn't have to involve money, to be gambling behavior. It would be GREAT if Booth realiized that - as well as give some explaination of why he's been out of character.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by shipper87 Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 am

I can definitely see the addiction theme going on, and I think it works with Brennan given the Seal song last season when they danced-Bones is his addiction now.

I think it would be interesting if we got Brennan, post episode 8 or even in that episode, go impulsive and irrational and tell Booth her feelings, even though he is still with Hannah. That would create some interesting emotions and scenes, especially with Booth himself since he's never cheated-he would struggle with that confession.
shipper87
shipper87

Number of posts : 19
Say What You Want : Bones, you are the standard.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am

Crazy theory: how about Brennan admitting to herself she wants Booth, any part of him, so she uses his sperm from that time when she asked and gets pregnant, then tells Booth! Poor Booth torn between his by-then-fiancee and his new progeny bound to issue from the love of his life!! ROTFL
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:44 am

joybrennan, MI_Bonesgirl, and others have already mentioned this on another thread...I think the only thing that would surprised me at this point is if B&B get together. Booth/Hannah engagement? Nope. Booth/Hannah pregnancy scare? Nope. Brennan becoming suicidal? Nope. Brennan realizing she has to move...and has a one night stand with another man? Nope. Brennan getting pregnant with Booth's material through articifial assemination? Yes...but I really don't think Brennan's going to get pregnant (...I'm assuming that one is not be taken seriously though) We have come up with every possible scenario from Brennan becoming suicidal to getting pregnant...a B&B kiss or an exchange of "I love you's" between them? affraid (I just realized that we don't have a "surprised" smiley...so I'll use this one because it looks "shocked.")

I orginally thought that Booth/Hannah were going to engaged. I said "engaged," not "marriage"...but after seeing their interaction on-screen, I don't think that's going to happen. Hannah definitely does not seem like the type of girl who wants to put an apron and play step mom. She's a kick ass, independent girl who loves taking risks...and their relationship definitely seems more of a casual, "rebound," fling, than a serious romantic relationship...but I still wouldn't put anything past Hart Hanson. Rolling Eyes If you think about it, the only thing that fans don't expect at this point is B&B getting together. I don't mean that they are going to stay together...but like kiss or an exchange of "I love you's" between them. It would certainly spilt fans-because some would be just be glad to something that pushes B&B together...but others wouldn't be so sure because Booth "has never cheated on a woman"...and it would be a good opportunity for some serious, emotional scenes.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Jro... I agree with you in theory, but remember we are those crazy hard core internet fans, and perhaps Booth and Hannah getting engaged or Brennan admitting her feelings to herself but sadly watching B/H from the sidelines etc would be something that the writers and HH think the "majority" of fans would be surprised by.

I could maybe see Brennan admitted her feelings in one way or the other to Booth and Booth rejecting her because he's in love with Hannah and would never cheat, because that would fit with what HH was tweeting about the episode. But who knows LOL. I am trying not to guess too much so I won't be disappointed when it's more OOC crap.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 am

I don't think Booth would reject her...and because he's "in love" with Hannah. I'm sure that by the 8th episode, Booth will realize that he still has feelings for Brennan...and Hannah just doesn't completely fulfill him like Brennan does. I'm not even sure if Brennan would even admit her feelings to him...because SN or HH also said that Brennan would try to keep this from Booth "for as long as possible"...but they said this last July before the episode was even written...so they could have changed it.

I was thinking what if Booth notices that something is wrong with Brennan...and he asks her what's wrong. She confesses her feelings..but he's moved on with Hannah...and they kiss or exchnage "I love you's". It would certainely split fans...and it would spark a huge debate about Booth insisting that he "never cheated on a woman."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 am

forgive me, but I didn't take the time to read this entire 4 page thread... I read the beginning then kind of skipped to page 4. Why are we all talking about something splitting or dividing the fans...or suprising the majority of fans etc. Did I miss a statement from TPTB somewhere along the line??

I'm still in catch up mode, school, work, etc. after my trip so I'm just catching little bits and pieces here and there! I'd appreciate someone catching me up to date! thanks!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next