Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***POSITIVE THEORIES***

+16
dddodson
elyon
mommahurley
gordongordonfan
katharine
the beaver1965
andreana22
Fi1975
bailey
SnoopGirl
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
kat0505
future_anthro
Phoebe
jro54
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

***POSITIVE THEORIES*** Empty ***POSITIVE THEORIES***

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Okay, so I know that there are so many other threads like this, but I think we should have a thread that's specifically for positive scenarios, so we can spend the reminder of our summer speculating positively instead of dreading about this darn SO crap... I'm not trying to avoid the possibility of one of them coming home with a SO. I think it's a safe assumption that Booth will come home convinced that he's "moved on," but I also think we could discuss how it could have positive outcomes...

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

***POSITIVE THEORIES*** Empty Re: ***POSITIVE THEORIES***

Post by Phoebe Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

My hope is that a fired up, cocky, kick-ass, worthy of the cocky belt buckle Booth comes back from Afghanistan. No PTSD, no doubts.

Cool

Phoebe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Phoebe wrote:My hope is that a fired up, cocky, kick-ass, worthy of the cocky belt buckle Booth comes back from Afghanistan. No PTSD, no doubts.

Cool
I agree... and again with hope that Brennan will change her mind after seeing her concern and advice (don't be a hero) at the end of the season finale.

And Brennan will be closer to being able to admit she loves Booth just as much as he loves her. Not necessarily a passionate embrace when they get back, but something.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm still hoping there's a little more to the airport goodbyes that we see as a flashback. Not sure if I want a hug, but just one of them running to the other...or calling the other's name.

Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 am

For starters; i am so relieved to see these more "positive" threads now. I was sick and tired of reading all of this negativity. People who didn't wanna watch anymore, hating the finale or about HH destroying things, etc...

I'm having this positive theory here which i def want to share here ...

In the 100th ep Brennan rejected Booth telling him that she "didn't" know how to change and "didn't" know how to have this open heart. What if during this year apart she started to realize that in her heart there's only person (Booth) and that this person is the same person who has made her to change? She told Angela she needed to see things in a more objective way. It was very clear that this dig in Indonesia was a good escape. But how can she be objective in any way?

So, to my opinion she comes back being ready for Booth.

Booth doesn't know about her trying to see things more objective. She only told Angela and not him. I only remember that HE told Brennan, sitting on that bench, that things needed to change.
I think Booth really tried hard to move on training young men becoming a soldier. And while doing that, he started to notice satisfaction in his work. By the end of the year, the army is going to suggest for him to stay at the army but not in Afghanistan as he rejected being away so far from his son. The army will offer him the same job in his own country.

This is just a theory of mine as i don't believe in this SO theory. There must be another reason for Brennan to go over the edge of her doubts and fears. And to me that fear would be if she would really lose Booth also as a partner and not if she would just lose him to another woman. They have done that obstacle already, so why using the obstacle of another love again? It would be rediculous.

So, at the reunion she's going to be very happy to see him again. Hugging him and all and he will be in trouble also with his feelings. But still he doesn't know that she changed her mind. He will still believe that it will be for the best that they split up for good. He will tell her about his decision staying with the army and she will try to hold her emotions at first. But afterwards going to Angela, telling Angela all about it and even what has happened at the 100th ep, she will burst into tears coz she realizes she has made a big mistake with letting him to Afghanistan. Ofcourse Angela can only advize her to go for the truth.

So, wouldn't it be nice that in the middle of the night at exactly 4.47 h, there will be someone at Booth's door knocking and trying to wake him up? And wouldn't it be even nicer if it was Brennan and as soon as he opens the door, she will confess that she can't live without him?
How sweet it would be if they end up in bed together, then falling asleep after him reassuring her that he won't leave her.

Ofcourse he will change his mind about joining the army; he would like to be close to her as finally there will be the breakthrough he has been hoping for such a long time now.

With this I can see the characters changing although the bickering will still be there. But it will be the bickering between a couple. And it finally could be funny again with good cases.

About the SO theory; i think it will be either Daisy or Sweets who will have another GF/BF, not B&B.

Am i positive enough? I do believe this theory and i certainly do believe that at the reunion positive things will be happening.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 am

kat0505 wrote:For starters; i am so relieved to see these more "positive" threads now. I was sick and tired of reading all of this negativity. People who didn't wanna watch anymore, hating the finale or about HH destroying things, etc...

I'm having this positive theory here which i def want to share here ...

In the 100th ep Brennan rejected Booth telling him that she "didn't" know how to change and "didn't" know how to have this open heart. What if during this year apart she started to realize that in her heart there's only person (Booth) and that this person is the same person who has made her to change? She told Angela she needed to see things in a more objective way. It was very clear that this dig in Indonesia was a good escape. But how can she be objective in any way?

So, to my opinion she comes back being ready for Booth.

Booth doesn't know about her trying to see things more objective. She only told Angela and not him. I only remember that HE told Brennan, sitting on that bench, that things needed to change.
I think Booth really tried hard to move on training young men becoming a soldier. And while doing that, he started to notice satisfaction in his work. By the end of the year, the army is going to suggest for him to stay at the army but not in Afghanistan as he rejected being away so far from his son. The army will offer him the same job in his own country.

This is just a theory of mine as i don't believe in this SO theory. There must be another reason for Brennan to go over the edge of her doubts and fears. And to me that fear would be if she would really lose Booth also as a partner and not if she would just lose him to another woman. They have done that obstacle already, so why using the obstacle of another love again? It would be rediculous.

So, at the reunion she's going to be very happy to see him again. Hugging him and all and he will be in trouble also with his feelings. But still he doesn't know that she changed her mind. He will still believe that it will be for the best that they split up for good. He will tell her about his decision staying with the army and she will try to hold her emotions at first. But afterwards going to Angela, telling Angela all about it and even what has happened at the 100th ep, she will burst into tears coz she realizes she has made a big mistake with letting him to Afghanistan. Ofcourse Angela can only advize her to go for the truth.

So, wouldn't it be nice that in the middle of the night at exactly 4.47 h, there will be someone at Booth's door knocking and trying to wake him up? And wouldn't it be even nicer if it was Brennan and as soon as he opens the door, she will confess that she can't live without him?
How sweet it would be if they end up in bed together, then falling asleep after him reassuring her that he won't leave her.

Ofcourse he will change his mind about joining the army; he would like to be close to her as finally there will be the breakthrough he has been hoping for such a long time now.

With this I can see the characters changing although the bickering will still be there. But it will be the bickering between a couple. And it finally could be funny again with good cases.

About the SO theory; i think it will be either Daisy or Sweets who will have another GF/BF, not B&B.

Am i positive enough? I do believe this theory and i certainly do believe that at the reunion positive things will be happening.

I like your point about the SOs. I don't think watching Booth with another woman is going to push Brennan over the edge and help her get over her fears, it will just reinforce that belief that they can't be together. Assuming that if Booth does come home with a SO, they probably be in less then a handful of episodes, so it will probably be nothing more than a fling. I think she will get a little jealous but I don't think it will be enough to shake her. I thinks she's more afraid of the possibility of losing him all together.

I also haven't forgot about Sweets and Daisy. HH said something about S&D's relationship being a seesaw to B&B's relationship, if S&D don't wait for each other (which Sweets said be probably won't) then I guess B&B will.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 am

I'll join the positive train. But, I'm going to do it with using the s/o idea. What if the S/O isn't someone they come back with at all? What if it's someone back in DC like the anthropologist and FBI agent they got to replace booth/brennan while they were gone? THem coming back and seeing their "replacements" could be funny. It could be a creative "third party" without it really being....a third party. if that makes any sense.

I do think something other than an S/O would be better to get them thinking straight. It is possible booth comes back thinking he's all ready to move on (or already has) from brennan only to be smacked in the face with reality when he sees her for the first time OR when they solve their first case or something.

I enjoy this positive thread because I can't sit here and dread this all summer. It's just sucking the fun right out of the show for me.

I like the army idea. It's more plausible than an S/O. I mean really? Another woman? Is that really supposed to scare brennan at this point? All she would have to do use her steal ovaries and tell booth how she feels and that other woman would go poof. But a real threat...like him actually leaving....? Well, now that would make for some good movement forward.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

I'm hopping on the positive express, because almost every other Bones-site is increasingly negative. However, I can't seem to come up with a more perfect theory than kat0505!
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 am

Always being the shallow optimist:
Booth in jeans. beefcake

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am

tinkrella wrote:I'll join the positive train. But, I'm going to do it with using the s/o idea. What if the S/O isn't someone they come back with at all? What if it's someone back in DC like the anthropologist and FBI agent they got to replace booth/brennan while they were gone? THem coming back and seeing their "replacements" could be funny. It could be a creative "third party" without it really being....a third party. if that makes any sense.

That could be funny. I can see BB working with this "new" team and say these two are just like BB, in love but oblivious to themselves. And Booth is like, "Who are they kidding? They're so not just partners" And Brennan agrees, "Seriously, they have zero self awareness. They have to realize." In the background Cam and Ang listen on and roll their eyes. Laughing

My positive theory? (Well one of them. Smile) I'm convinced there was a BB goodbye scene we didn't get to see. We get to see it in season six. And my optimistically, unrealistically positive theory? There was sex involved. Cool
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

kat0505 - good theory. Warms my semi-frozen heart.

tinkrella - the idea of "replacements" is amusing. Can you imagine Cam trying to deal with that situation? LOL.

I like this little oasis of positive energy. I tend to be a glass half empty person, so it's nice to have a cool pool of happiness to dip my feet in once in a while... Very Happy

Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 am

Hurrah for a positive thread! Although I don't think it will all be sunshine and flowers (and I'm sure I'll have a grumble, like every season), I think that everything 'negative' leads to the greater good. I'm a 'glass half full' kinda person. I'm hanging in there and thinking things will work out. I can't wait!!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:56 am

I think that if Booth came back with an SO it would be interesting from the perspective that he has had a whole year to become really close to this person. This person will have shared experiences with him and have seen a side of him that Bones hasn't. He'd want to spend time with his SO and go with her to the diner or out for drinks. Maybe then Bones might finally start to feel insecure, like she's really losing him. I think if Bones were to see Booth happy with someone else she might realize what she is missing. And she would be torn over whether to make a claim or stand back and move on with her life.

Then at the same time, Booth would realize, after coming back, that he still has feelings for Bones. He would struggle with the idea of who he wants to spend the next 30, 40 or 50 years with. Maybe his SO brings up the idea of marriage and kids and it makes him think.

Meanwhile, there would still be moments between B&B and it would confuse them even more.

I know this doesn't sound like a positive theory, but after so many years of missed opportunities, there's going to have to be a really strong force to move them back out of their comfort zone. Bones would need to get rid of her fear of commitment, maybe by seeing how happy Hodgins and Angela are. And Booth would have a chance to see if he could be happy with someone other than Bones and learn that he can't.

I think that would ultimately move them in a positive direction, maybe around sweeps time in the fall or spring. Maybe something explosive like a kiss or an admission of love. They might back off because they're scared or don't want to hurt the SO. But having a shared secret would bring them closer and they would have even more trouble staying away from each other.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am

andreana22 wrote:I think that if Booth came back with an SO it would be interesting from the perspective that he has had a whole year to become really close to this person. This person will have shared experiences with him and have seen a side of him that Bones hasn't. He'd want to spend time with his SO and go with her to the diner or out for drinks. Maybe then Bones might finally start to feel insecure, like she's really losing him. I think if Bones were to see Booth happy with someone else she might realize what she is missing. And she would be torn over whether to make a claim or stand back and move on with her life.

Then at the same time, Booth would realize, after coming back, that he still has feelings for Bones. He would struggle with the idea of who he wants to spend the next 30, 40 or 50 years with. Maybe his SO brings up the idea of marriage and kids and it makes him think.

Meanwhile, there would still be moments between B&B and it would confuse them even more.

I know this doesn't sound like a positive theory, but after so many years of missed opportunities, there's going to have to be a really strong force to move them back out of their comfort zone. Bones would need to get rid of her fear of commitment, maybe by seeing how happy Hodgins and Angela are. And Booth would have a chance to see if he could be happy with someone other than Bones and learn that he can't.

I think that would ultimately move them in a positive direction, maybe around sweeps time in the fall or spring. Maybe something explosive like a kiss or an admission of love. They might back off because they're scared or don't want to hurt the SO. But having a shared secret would bring them closer and they would have even more trouble staying away from each other.

Well, we can't really avoid talking about SOs because I think it's a safe assumption that Booth will come back thinking he's "moved on."

But I wouldn't worry about SOs. 1) As far as we know, B&B are dining together at the FF, so if he does come home with a GF, at least he will spend more time with Brennan, which is a plus. 2) They will probably be in less then a handful of episodes, so I doubt they will stick around in the the fall or spring sweeps. 3) They will probably get jealous in like 2 seconds because once B&B see each other, they will gravitate towards each other like two magnets 4) To me, HH&Co. always make third parties sound more scary than they actually are. I remember when Jared was first introduced, I read so many articles about how he and Brennan will have a relationship and how they will be 'real sparks' between them, but they only went out on 1 date and don't get me started on the whole Catherine thing because that was sooo pathetic.

And I know this sounds crazy, but I'm so sure that the next time they have BIG kiss, there be any backing down. (they haven't been renewed for S7 yet, so it's very possible they could get together next season) Very Happy Fingers and toes crossed.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

Okay, here's my theory:

Booth goes to the the coffee cart by the reflecting pool, where they planned to meet thinking how he thinks he's "moved on". Meanwhile, Brennan walks to their meeting spot thinking how she can't wait to tell Booth that she misses and how she had such a great time on her trip. But once they see each other, they will just gravitate towards each other like two magnets.

I think reunion will be awkward, but sweet (kind of like the S5 premiere) I think it will take them at least a few episodes to get back on track, but we will still how much they still long and care for each other. At least we know they are still dining together at the FF. And I think will get some great B&B scenes! Very Happy

I also think (well, at least I hope) Brennan will start to realize that she's a greater risk of losing him if they don't get together. And I don't think another woman will push over the edge enough to admit her feelings to him. She's more afraid of losing him altogether. Personally, I think she would rather have him as a friend and partner (even if he's with another woman) than not at all...I'm still not sure about this SO thing because mainly I just can't picture it happening and I don't think he's going to necessarily "move on" with another woman. He's an addict and Brennan is his addiction, so he needs to get clean and just kind of "let go." I mean he'll always love Brennan, but you know what I mean...I'm just rambling. Anyways, back to Brennan and her fears... ***I really like Bailey's theory that is posted on another thread where Brennan gets the sense that Booth is kind of "moving away" from her emotional and physically, but something happens to her when she really needs Booth (like Max dies, she gets hurt, etc.) but she says that she doesn't way his help because she thinks that he won't be there for her, but he will be*** I think it's the best so far. thumbsup

I also think they might explore Booth's past, his family, and his inner demons that he struggles with, so Brennan might see how damaged he really is on the inside and I think it will be a good opportunity to bring them closer together. And I really hope Brennan tells him about what Pops told her about his dad (for some reason, I'm really looking forward to that) And it would give Brennan a chance to show him that he really cares about him and that she's there for him.

IDk, I'm not the type a person that has one specific theory, I always have a few scenarios in my mind at once. I know that next season won't live up to my expectation completely. But I do think it's very possible that B&B will get together next season because they haven't been renewed for S7 yet, so I'm sure HH is really considering it. Very Happy Honestly, I really want is for B&B to get together in a realistic and creative way.

Bailey- I also think they had a secret goodbye. I'm not sure if they had sex, but I'm sure they at least had like a goodbye party with everyone at the FF, and then when everybody leaves and B&B are alone, they have a talk about how she needs to gain some perspective on their relationship and her life or something.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 am

About this secret goodbye; this could be possible, yes, as i'm missing the part where she tells Booth the same thing she told Angela.
She had the opportunity to do that while sitting on that bench, but she didn't. So, what did we miss there?
And if there was a secret goodbye then i truly don't believe Booth would come back with someone else. Coz wouldn't he then be waiting for her? If you wanna know my vision of their goodbye; the handshake and the promise to meet again, did seem like they at least talked about it.
Although I still believe my kind of theory, the army or whatever reason that will make her forget about her doubts and fears.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:30 am

I think it's very possible that there was a secret goodbye because Booth says, "we will meet at the coffee cart by the reflecting pool in a year," and she says, "yes, I know," but not like a "yes, I know it's out spot," but "yes, I know because you told me like three times already," and he has already left for the base before the airport scene, so he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to her first.

But I don't they "made love" or had a sweet, "let me hold you while you sleep" moments. If there was a secret goodbye scene, it would probably be as simple as the team having a goodbye party at the FF and after everyone leaves, B&B are alone and they talk.

But I don't understand, Booth is trying to "move on," but if they had a secret goodbye, I don't think he would come back with another woman. I'm still not entirely convinced that he will come home with a SO because words like "perhaps and "new potential recurring characters" don't indicate that Booth will come back with a GF. What I get from all of SN's hints about "Booth moving on," is that Booth might come back convinced that he's "moved on", but when he sees her at the coffee cart, he'll realize that he will never completely move on and S6 will be all about how he can't move on.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 am

jro54 wrote:

***I really like Bailey's theory that is posted on another thread where Brennan gets the sense that Booth is kind of "moving away" from her emotional and physically, but something happens to her when she really needs Booth (like Max dies, she gets hurt, etc.) but she says that she doesn't way his help because she thinks that he won't be there for her, but he will be*** I think it's the best so far. thumbsup

Awww, thank you very much! I'm toying with the idea of writing a fan fiction about this. It's been a while since I've written anything, need a reason to stretch those writing muscles. Smile

I also think they might explore Booth's past, his family, and his inner demons that he struggles with, so Brennan might see how damaged he really is on the inside and I think it will be a good opportunity to bring them closer together. And I really hope Brennan tells him about what Pops told her about his dad (for some reason, I'm really looking forward to that) And it would give Brennan a chance to show him that he really cares about him and that she's there for him.

I like your ideas too. Smile Especially this one ... I want to see Brennan take care of Booth. She doesn't think she knows how to love, care for someone the way Booth needs her to. So maybe if she's put in the situation where she has to be his emotionally security then maybe that'd convince her that she's worthy of him.

I hadn't really thought about this before, glad you brought it up.

Bailey- I also think they had a secret goodbye. I'm not sure if they had sex, but I'm sure they at least had like a goodbye party with everyone at the FF, and then when everybody leaves and B&B are alone, they have a talk about how she needs to gain some perspective on their relationship and her life or something.

Yea, I don't think they really had sex either, like I said, that's in my fantasty/happy, happy, joy, joy scenerio. sunny Ooooh, to expand on this theory too, Booth didn't even acknowledge anyone else at the aiport ... he wouldn't have left for a year without even saying goodbye. There had to be a get together of some sort with the whole gang. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:

***I really like Bailey's theory that is posted on another thread where Brennan gets the sense that Booth is kind of "moving away" from her emotional and physically, but something happens to her when she really needs Booth (like Max dies, she gets hurt, etc.) but she says that she doesn't way his help because she thinks that he won't be there for her, but he will be*** I think it's the best so far. thumbsup

Awww, thank you very much! I'm toying with the idea of writing a fan fiction about this. It's been a while since I've written anything, need a reason to stretch those writing muscles. Smile

I like your ideas too. Smile Especially this one ... I want to see Brennan take care of Booth. She doesn't think she knows how to love, care for someone the way Booth needs her to. So maybe if she's put in the situation where she has to be his emotionally security then maybe that'd convince her that she's worthy of him.

I hadn't really thought about this before, glad you brought it up.

Yea, I don't think they really had sex either, like I said, that's in my fantasty/happy, happy, joy, joy scenerio. sunny Ooooh, to expand on this theory too, Booth didn't even acknowledge anyone else at the aiport ... he wouldn't have left for a year without even saying goodbye. There had to be a get together of some sort with the whole gang. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Thanks! You should write a fanfic. Maybe have Brennan get kidnapped by a serial killer and Booth saves her with a mean, angry, protective Booth. *faints* or have Max gets sick or something. (I don't think anyone has done one like that before)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 am

Just a question, so nobody get pissed. Why does almost article about SO's assume it is going to be Booth with a new girlfriend? It could really be Brennan with a new lover. It could be her way of forgetting Booth. Just asking.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Just a question, so nobody get pissed. Why does almost article about SO's assume it is going to be Booth with a new girlfriend? It could really be Brennan with a new lover. It could be her way of forgetting Booth. Just asking.

It could be. Anything can happen. Brennan went away to get some perspective on her life and to figure what love is worth, so her coming home with a new lover doesn't make any sense to me. And she will be too busy identifying remains to even eat, let alone get some new guy. Booth on the other hand, is in the "moving on" mode. He went to the army to try to "move on" and kind of forget Brennan like that.

I'm not saying that Booth will come home with a GF. I'm not even sure if the SO thing is going to happen, but if it does happen, I think it's more likely that Booth will bring home a SO, but that's just me.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 am

the beaver1965 wrote:Just a question, so nobody get pissed. Why does almost article about SO's assume it is going to be Booth with a new girlfriend? It could really be Brennan with a new lover. It could be her way of forgetting Booth. Just asking.

I think a lot of people just think they'd rather Booth be the one with a SO if it has to be one of them. Brennan has always been the one with a SO ... Booth has had "flings" but he's never had a Sully type SO. And people want to see how Brennan reacts to such a situation, if Brennan comes back with a SO, it'll just be the same ol' same ol watching Booth pine away.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

Bailey, good point, but I wouldn't put any thing past HH. He likes to aggravate fans.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 am

This supposed SO thing is only going to be 'temporary' which means 4 episodes or less. I really don't think a SO would be around for more than 3 episodes because any person in that situation would be jealous in like 2 seconds.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 pm

So, I have been working on my list of what I hope (or would like) to see happen in S6 and here's what I have...

*Booth to come home from the army tan, buff and rugged. Very Happy
*Learn about Booth's past, his parents, his first time in the army, and is inner struggles. Brennan to tell Booth about what Pops told her about his dad. It could lead to some great B&B scenes. Very Happy And if Brennan is in that situation where she has to be there for Booth, it can be proof that she can be there for him and help her get over her fears.
*New quirky interns.
*More Brennan and Parker bonding scenes.
*More Brennan and Angela girl talk.
*The baby story line, but only if it is a direct deposit and no artificial insemination crap. HH only said that they would revisit Brennan's desire to have a baby, not hat she wouldn't get pregnant.
*Brennan gets hurt or kidnapped and Booth saves her.
*A new serial killer that makes the GD look like the easter bunny.
*More exciting, interesting cases
*Another "I love you" scene, but Brennan says it this time...And for B&B to come to some realization that they are meant to be together. Very Happy (phalanges crossed!)
(I have always wanted to see B&B hang out in her pool. B&B in swimsuits! Everybody wins!! Very Happy )

I know that S6 will not live up to my expectations, but I'm going speculate positively until the SO thing is confirmed...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next