Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe Baby?

+11
Meegs82
DBCrazy
vech
heirofloki
MoonlightGardenias
southerngirl
Lo
jagglebells
Alexa
mereva
ForensicMama
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maybe Baby? Empty Maybe Baby?

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 am

Bones and Booth in Season Five: Maybe Baby?
Yes, the much-discussed sex scene between Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) is going to happen in the Bones season-four finale. No, it is not a hallucination. And yes, oh yes, it could lead to something even bigger for the couple.

We just chatted up Bones bosses Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, and as S.N. jokes, "We did some research and found out that sex is very closely related to having children. We were shocked ourselves."

So what does the sex mean for our fave twosome, and which beloved character is returning for the season finale? Here's what we know:

You longtime fans will be delighted to know that the writer-producers of Bones are taking this step forward seriously. As Hart says, "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and [the way] that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between [Bones and Booth]."

So why the change of Hart after years of putting the kibosh on B&B? He tells us, "The fact is, when we started Bones, we knew that we would never have to face the day of reckoning of when to have Booth and Brennan consummate their affair, because no show ever goes that long. And now here we are. We have to pay the piper. I think it was about six months ago that Stephen and I just quietly between the two of us started talking about how we were going to contend with that huge, hanging sword of Damocles issue of their sex life."

And for the record, the baby issue is key to the decision, at least on Brennan's side. Stephen explains, "It started with the idea of Brennan—who has been so adamant about not wanting a child for so long—finally realizing that it might be good for her to have a progeny to have someone as brilliant as she in the world when she leaves. So she is thinking about having a child, and she realizes that Booth is genetically an excellent match for her." (Hell yes he is.)

Another hint that this knot of storylines leads to a wee B&B Jr.? When asked about future appearances by Booth's beloved son Parker, Hart says, "Yes, we will see Parker. Of course, Booth's family life, including his son, fit into our consequences coming up in season five." (Tell us we're wrong about this babies thing!)

As for the actual sex, they haven't shot the scene yet, but we have solemn promises that it is not the product of Booth's currently fevered imagination.

from EW.com
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Maybe Baby? Empty Re: Maybe Baby?

Post by mereva Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Finally some spoilers that don't confuse me or make me sad. Thanks again!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 am

I know. I am actually really REALLY looking forward to the baby scenario. I know people are really being negative about it, but for crying out loud, IT'S OUR BOOTH AND OUR BONES. They've bucked trends all along. What makes this different? And besides, if these two keep staying platonic and, 'I'll just flirt with you on weekends and go home to my bf/gf' then it'll seem a lot less realistic and boring in the long run. People will lose their interest. It's time to move these characters forward. They need to grow. If there's no growth, then there's no show. Period.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 am

Either way, i'll giggle my butt off when they do "Hook up". I'll be like What a Face the whole entire time, haha.

I'm not that negative about the baby but i do think it's a "jump the gun" kind of scenario. But it'd be cute for Booth and Brennan to be in love .... and call each other boyfriend and girlfriend... even the word couple will do. Anything involving those two love turtles will make me giggle with excitement/glee/embarassment/OMG-I love you I love you I love you
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 am

Oh I know... when they do hook up, I'll be blushing and giggling and my hubby will probably be laughing at me. He knows I'm happy for it... he keeps making references, but I'm glad he hasn't teased me about my exuberance... I thought he would have by now. hahaha. Very Happy But I'm so excited! FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 am

I am excited! I don't think them having a baby will be as bad as everyone thinks it will be.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 am

I definitely don't think it is bad! I think it's goooooooood!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 am

i think this is following the line of many fan fiction pieces...and i don't know how i feel about that. but i supposed it wouldnt be completely random at the moment considering Brennan has always been having difficulty understanding that she's innately good at one aspect and Booth is innately good at its opposite. so maybe by her reasonings having sex with Booth would make the ultimate baby.

im still not excited about it at all.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:13 am

When I let my imagination go unleashed, I imagine the ending scene of a show where Booth is talking to Brennan's tummy... she thinks it's ridiculous and that the baby would get more benefit from listening to Opera or Orchestral music, and besides the baby's ability to hear outside the womb isn't properly developed yet... but he wants to talk to the baby about hockey or his big brother... Then he talks Brennan into it. She rolls her eyes and sighs, then tells the baby about something scientific: bones, phalanges, cuboids, etc. Then she looks up, realizing Booth is watching her, then says something sweet to the baby about his daddy, but all the while looking at Booth and they share a smile and a sweet moment that's so full of love and says a thousand things... *sigh* Then Booth asks if she wants to stay over. He'll make her dinner, let her relax... She agrees and they walk out together, arm in arm...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 am

Aww Mama! That was sweet, I could totally see that happening!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 am

*sighs*

Okay, seriously...that moment? Has to happen. If there's a baby, that totally needs to happen.

I'm actually looking forward to the whole baby scenario. I get that it's a little fanfic-y in the idea of it all, but come on...we have to trust they know what they're doing. Because something has to happen to propel these two any further. This whole making googly eyes and smiling over drinks at the end isn't going to cut it.

And by the way....if and when it happens, seeing Booth being all protective over her and doing things like switching her coffee to decaf...will be adorable to watch.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 am

Totally adorable... it's a part of Booth that will be so wonderfully played (especially since David will be doing those things at home for Jamie!)...

And you said it perfectly. Something has to change. These two, flirting for four years... where any sane couple would've fallen in love and been married by now... it has to change. They can't simply do this for eight years. It would drive fans away out of frustration. Something has to happen or the show will die and I'm simply not ready to let that happen yet. I love this show!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:14 am

Can we get a strictly Brennan/Parker scene out of this too? Or would that be too much to ask? Like she has to watch him when Booth's at a meeting or something.

And heh...Sweets would flip if he found out not only did they sleep together, but oh yeah...there's also going to be a baby. Mega whoa. Totally.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Can we get a strictly Brennan/Parker scene out of this too? Or would that be too much to ask? Like she has to watch him when Booth's at a meeting or something.

YES!!!!!! I would love to see a Brennan/Parker scene.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 am

*sigh* This packing thing is not working for me at all. And I come online to find... Kristin, trying to give me a heart attack. Ugh.

As y'all probably know by now, I don't like the baby idea. I really, really don't. But I'm trying to be all zen about it and just letting it actually happen first. It's not easy I tell you. I love Hart and Stephen to bits, I'm just trying to trust them -I'm trying hard. I guess this is gonna be one looong summer. Good thing I'll be in school for the duration. Yay for Summer quarters! (yes, I'm a geek, why you ask?Razz)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am

Oh hahahahhaa! I can't wait to see that scene!!! Very Happy

SWEETS OFFICE - DAY

Booth and Brennan sit opposite of Sweets. Booth plays with his watch. Brennan is content with watching Sweets. Neither have said anything for a while.

Sweets: What's going on, guys?

Booth [blurts]: Nothing. What's going on with you?

Sweets [looking to Brennan, sighing]: Mind if I make a purely scientific observation, Dr. Brennan?

Brennan: Coming from you, that would be meaningless.

Sweets [side-stepping her dig]: Something's off.

Brennan: That's hardly what I'd call scientific.

[A few seconds of quiet observation.]

Sweets: That's a nice shirt, Dr. Brennan. Is it new?

Brennan [looking down]: Yes...?

Booth: Look, Sweets, what does this have to do with anything, huh?

Sweets [smiling slightly]: You're uncomfortable.

Booth: No, I'm not.

Sweets: You are! [looks at Brennan] Something happened between you two. Did you have an argument? Did you... kiss? [no response] C'mon, guys. I'm your therapist. If you can't trust me with what's going on with you two, then who can you trust?

Booth: We didn't kiss, OK? And since when are we in Junior High again?

Brennan [sotto, to Booth]: Booth--

Sweets [picking up]: It wasn't just a kiss, was it? [looks at Brennan again, eyes grow wide] Oh, my God! You're pregnant! Did you two sleep together? Why am I always the last one to find out about these things? I'm a trained psychiatrist! I can handle these things! I know about the birds and the bees, for crying out loud!

Booth: Sweets! [Sweets pauses his rant] Yeah, OK? We... Bones and I are expecting a little one--

Brennan: You say it that way, you make it sound like we're adopting a cat.

Booth [rolling eyes]: Fine. We're pregnant.

Brennan: Not 'we'--me.

Booth: I meant that I'm the father.

Sweets [throwing arms in the air, standing up and going toward the door] [under his breath]: I give up...

Booth [turning toward the door]: Sweets, where are you going?

Sweets [looking depressed]: I don't know... water... the top of this building...

[door shuts behind him]

Brennan [to Booth, putting her hand on his sleeve]: I think he took that pretty well.

Booth: Yeah, Bones. Let's just see if you're singing that same tune when they roll Sweets into autopsy, huh?

[end scene]
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by vech Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 am

Hello everyone! Well my theory is that they won't actually have a baby they'll be trying for a baby. I think it will be a lot of fun if that is the case, even more so if they are not telling anyone. At some point in season five they might get their wish or maybe they'll have some trouble with keeping it just about the baby and end up admiting their feelings and decide to wait for the baby...Just saying. But I don't think they'll get pregnant right away!

vech

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

Welcome Vech! That's a great theory! I like it! That would be fun to see B&B making love all over the place... hehehe Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 pm

I hope that one time makes it so they can't keep their hands off of each other Smile

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Mama, was that post straight typing, or were you working on that convo in Sweets' office? You're amazing!

Somewhere earlier I mentioned someone thinking this baby thing was coming up because maybe Emily was pregnant. I know, it's been promised for a while, but has anyone noticed how DB gets what he's really got in real life? Angel - baby, when he has a real baby. Bones - young son, which he has in real life. Philly - hockey - I should be able to think of more but I'm drawing a blank now!

Sorry to say for all the don't-wannabe's, but B&B are having a baby!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Mama, that was sheer brilliance! Post it as a oneshot in Fanfic! Put a disclaimer that says: This might actually happen. Smile 'Cuz it is definitely not "fanfic-y," but genius!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Yeah, it was straight typing. I was thinking of posting it as a one-shot. hehehe Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Well, ya should 'cuz it's fantastic! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 pm

I can totally see it happening and I *WISH* it would!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Me, too... bwahahaha Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next