Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

+15
Evil Monkey
DoctorB
RubyRuby
boneslover2
mommahurley
mereva
Beliskner
SouthunLady
Lorna Doone
joybrennan
tinkrella
treble21
bailey
jro54
elyon
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 am

^Hart basically said that he knows that many fans aren't going to like her. He is simply pushing that we should try to like her, so we can least try to enjoy the "Hannah" episodes more enjoyable...because he knows that many people aren't going to like this storyline.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides - Page 2 Empty Re: S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

Post by mommahurley Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:32 am

No offense indented but...

We're way off track on this thread again.... We're supposed to be talking about the sides...and we're rehashing the same ole whining about Raghag again.... ugh...getting really old guys. We all know exactly who hates it, who's not watching it, who'd staying hopeful..Who's neutral....yada yada...

That said...will someone please post the sides?

I'd love to read them and judge for myself.

Thanks!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 am

jro54 wrote:^Hart basically said that he knows that many fans aren't going to like her. He is simply pushing that we should try to like her, so we can least try to enjoy the "Hannah" episodes more enjoyable...because he knows that many people aren't going to like this storyline.

Hart is trying to save his ASS, because it's occurring to him and TPTB that they may have pushed things too far. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 am

mommahurley wrote:No offense indented but...

We're way off track on this thread again.... We're supposed to be talking about the sides...and we're rehashing the same ole whining about Raghag again.... ugh...getting really old guys. We all know exactly who hates it, who's not watching it, who'd staying hopeful..Who's neutral....yada yada...

That said...will someone please post the sides?

I'd love to read them and judge for myself.

Thanks!

Me too, but apparently there are no links around, I suppose whoever normally posts those is away at the moment. From what everyone who has read them says there's no personal stuff in them at all ... so I guess nothing to judge aside from the case. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:09 am

So then this thread gets highjacked again by the same ole same ole...

Insults and threats and the same statements over and over again! ugh..it's just getting so old as to be totally boring.

We really need some new shows so we can actually talk about something other than crossing arms over chest stomping feet and pouting!

I've had enough of that raising kids! lol.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 am

mommahurley wrote:So then this thread gets highjacked again by the same ole same ole...

Insults and threats and the same statements over and over again! ugh..it's just getting so old as to be totally boring.

We really need some new shows so we can actually talk about something other than crossing arms over chest stomping feet and pouting!

I've had enough of that raising kids! lol.

I agree. I'm not stomping and pouting. I don't like this SO storyline, but there are other things about this show that I am looking forward too-the serial sniper arc, I'm kind of coming around to the Hodgela baby...and I'm interested seeing how this SO storyline plays out...because I know there is a purpose for it. I would much rather talk about things that I am looking forward to than just dread over how horrible watching Booth/Hannah "glistening" and "grinning like thieves."

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:22 am

If I knew how to post them on here I would. But yes, there is no personal information apart from Hodgins planning an pregnancy announcement dinner at the FF. Here's a rough synopsis.

Brennan doesn’t know what an Oompa Loompa is.

Brennan is overbearing with the Chief Chocolate Engineer, lecturing him on the science of chocolate (stage direction not my take). Booth interrupts her lecture presumably impatiently.

Booth makes a punning joke about ‘chocolate lab’ re the dog. Brennan doesn’t get it.

Final dialogue given on page 55: B&B walking toward the FF
Brennan: He killed her because he loved her?
Booth: He fell in love with a fake. When he found out, he couldn’t handle it.
(My note: the scene continues on a page we aren’t given. This could be an oblique reference to Hannah but not if we are supposed to love her.)

One of the witnesses under questioning says he had been seeing the victim and thought they were going to get married. Brennan says that’s a motive for murder and Booth responds: ‘You think?’ The witness continues that the victim dumped him and left him with a broken heart and a lost contract with his biggest distributor. The stage direction has ‘Brennan seems pleased with all of this.’ (Could Brennan secretly hope Hannah will dump Booth?)

Anyway that’s as much as I can tease out of it for now.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 am

I fond only 3 sides on LJ 206_bones:

Geneva Soloway
Lawrence Bellomo
Scott Kimper

Download links:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslover2 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

Probably unfair, based upon three very limited sides, but this episode sounds boring. So boring it feels kinda fake. Here's hoping.

boneslover2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 am

They've all sounded boring unless you're a Jersey Shore fan. That's going to be a major problem if hardcore fans are (1) fed up with the Hannah storyline before it even begins and (2) bored with the cases. On the other hand, it's only about 15 pages of script so maybe fantastic things happen in other scenes. But in one thing I think their reasoning is off, this betting that the Hodgela pregnancy is somehow going to give the show traction with shippers while B&B turns into a triangular relationship. It's just all getting so old, as are Booth and Brennan.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 am

I don't see that there's enough information here to decide anything. It could be great...It sounds as if Brennan and Booth are in the middle of some kind of debate over the merits of love, marriage, breakups, space and fakes....Can't even begin to imagine what that could be about..but it could mean that Hannah is showing signs of being fake...could mean nothing. Booth could have made commets to Brennan about her running off and deserting him after he told her he opened up to her..I'm basing this on her getting overly literal about what "needing space" means...and his statement about her telling him she loved him and then just dumping him, could mean that something happened between H and Booth. (booth says something like "you're not the first to hear that" or something like that... could mean nothing of the kind.

I can't draw any conclusions from this. It could be boring...or it could be intensly funny, or telling, or dramatic and interesting..It could be the end of Hannah, or the first flaws showing up, could be nothing like that...certainly nothing here to get upset about. Or excited about. It's just not enough information to decide anything.

To me though the only thing I can get out of this is that B&B are at odds about a debate of some kind...we aren't privvy to any of it, but I kind of pick up on a vibe. Maybe?....

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am

Given what Stephen Nathan said about expecting the audience to end up loving Hannah, I think that it's unlikely she's going to turn out to be a villain. Will she sacrifice her own desires and send Booth back to Brennan, who may or may not have finally wakened from her own personal 6-year-long coma dream about the reality of love -- oh God, I hope it doesn't play out that way.

There's a pertinent quote from he who shall not be named ('Angel'): 'I've been taken over by past lovers before and it never ends well.' That's how I see this whole love triangle thing. No matter how it plays out, I can't think of any scenario that will end satisfactorily for me.

OK I haven't seen it yet and the writers may come up with some absolutely astounding resolution that will knock my socks off. But hey I never did dance in my underwear and I'm afraid my socks will stay as firmly in place.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 am

^God, I don't know how many times HH & SN have confirmed that Brennan will "regret her decesion" and "come to terms with her feelings for Booth." It may not happen at first, but I think it's safe assumption that by the end of the season, Brennan will be able to admit her feelings for Booth...she has to eventually.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

They are going to keep Hannah around for along as possible to accumulate the storyline. She is perfect. She’s wonderful. She’s warm. She’s open with her emotions. She’s someone that Booth could be with for 30, 40 or 50 years…but Booth and Brennan belong together. This whole show is about their relationship, their bond…and no other character is going to break that. I don’t think they will go running into each other’s arms after she leaves, but I’m sure Hannah will somehow bring B&B closer together. Booth is going to realize that Hannah is perfect for him and that she’s someone that he could see being with 30, 40, or 50 years, but what he feels for her doesn’t surpass what he feels for his Bones…and Brennan will come to terms with her feelings for him. (yep, I have no doubt that this will happen) SN said that Booth will "torpedoe" his relationship with Hannah. I don't always believe everything SN says and I really don't believe that we are going to "love" Hannah, but what he says does make sense..so I'm thinking that Booth will do or not do something that makes Hannah will realize the type of relationship B&B have and that she’s the third party and leave him (because we are going to “love” her) I’m sure things will be little awkward after she leaves. I’m not expecting for them to just run into each other’s arms. I don’t think they will even tell her how they feel.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am

Jro: When did Nathan make the comment about Booth 'torpedoing the relationship'? That's significant but I don't remember reading or hearing it.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 am

elyon wrote:Jro: When did Nathan make the comment about Booth 'torpedoing the relationship'? That's significant but I don't remember reading or hearing it.

So Brennan really isn't going to be jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Tina
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship. "He has forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 am

Thanks a bunch. I missed that completely. Puts the shoe on Booth's foot -- today is my day for clothing metaphors -- and reminds me that the ever unreliable David said that maybe near the middle of the season things would turn out to be different with B&H than they appear and she might be driving him crazy. On the other hand he might deliberately torpedo the relationship because of his feelings for Brennan. But is this actually going to lead to anything other than more stalling on the part of the writers -- just a rhetorical question, but do answer if you know.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 am

jro54 wrote:
elyon wrote:Jro: When did Nathan make the comment about Booth 'torpedoing the relationship'? That's significant but I don't remember reading or hearing it.

So Brennan really isn't going to be jealous of Booth's new girlfriend on Bones? — Tina
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan says that Brennan will no doubt wrestle with regret about her decisions last season, but it may be Booth who torpedoes his new relationship. "He has forged a new life for himself emotionally," Nathan says. "Of course, all of this occurred when he was not around Brennan. So Brennan's presence in the mix will alter the relationship — it just has to. He's moved on, but whether he continues to move on is another thing entirely."
The word "may" is a tricky thing, but I remember reading this a while back and thinking, "ok maybe this thing will be over by Christmas." Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 am

@Elyon I don't know. Do you mean like what SN says is true or they are jusy leading us on?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 am

mereva wrote:I fond only 3 sides on LJ 206_bones:

Geneva Soloway
Lawrence Bellomo
Scott Kimper

Download links:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think there are only three on showfax, so this is it. Smile Thanks! They may add more later, that happens occasionally but not very often. It's interesting that the director for this episode teased on Twitter that the plot to this episode was one that "hasn't been spoiled yet."

I like that. I'm a spoiler whore, but I still like surprises when I watch the show. Guess I wanna have my cake and eat it too. Wink
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 am

Vincent Nigel Murray lusting after Cam? LMAO, that should be funny.

Love the chocolate lab joke. "You heard the doctor. Chocolate. Lab." "Chocolate lab?" "The dog?" Brennan doesn't get it.

I don't like that Brennan isn't going to know that Angela is pregnant before everyone else. Kinda thought we'd get a private scene with Angela telling her best friend ... especially in light of Brennan wanting a baby back at the end of season 4, and the feelings this is obviously going to bring up for her. And this is episode 7 ... they're just now telling people? Guess Ang is gonna be pregnant all season.

I don't read that quote at the end as a reference to Hannah at all, but I could be wrong, would have to see how it was delivered to really decide. I do think this is still part of Brennan's education on love, "He killed her because he loved her?" That looks like an ongoing theme this season.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 am

jro54 wrote:@Elyon I don't know. Do you mean like what SN says is true or they are jusy leading us on?

Sorry, Jro, just being snarky about the whole thing. I know that the only ones who know the Bones future are the inner circle who apparently believe hardcore fans aren't 'normal'. It is pretty short-sighted to slight the people whose watching habits keep their show on t.v. in the first place. This whole argument about the writers don't have to listen to the fans isn't quite accurate. No fans = no show. Just sounding off.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am

I hope that whole, "he killed her because he loved her thing" gets explained as NOT being love. That is about obsession, power, and control. I can't imagine that's what Booth thinks love is. No THAT, would be VERY disturbing. If it is was he thinks...maybe this journey isn't about Brennan's realizations - kind of like year was said to be all about Booth. After his initial ephiphany, Brennan's the one with all the realizations - while Booth moped and looked puppy-eyed. Rolling Eyes So now it's BRENNAN whose ephiphany will open the season ( and not tell Booth to Booth - like he didn't tell her last year.) and BOOTH who will have all the realizations about what love is and isn't.

Then - after he breaks it off with raghag, because he realizes he never actually loved her - he was infatuated, and that the only TRUE love he's ever had is for Brennan. Raghag then tries to kill Booth (she "loved" him so she had to kill him Twisted Evil ) and in the processes kills Cam or Wendall. Brennan takes Raghag out. Leaving us with B&B grieving the loss of one of their own and Booth filled with self-loathing, anger and self-doubt. How could he not see behind the sweetness that the woman was a psychopath? Worse, of course is probably the only one whom eventually realized something was off will have been Brennan. Who now thinks Booth hates her because she killed his psycho girlfriend. As penance for his "sins" Booth informs everyone he is quitting the FBI to become a monk. Brennan finds out they may have the bones of a Yeti and is heading for the Himalayas. She promises Booth that this time she'll write. End season six. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

Hehehe cheers
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:04 pm

joybrennan wrote:I hope that whole, "he killed her because he loved her thing" gets explained as NOT being love. That is about obsession, power, and control. I can't imagine that's what Booth thinks love is. No THAT, would be VERY disturbing. If it is was he thinks...maybe this journey isn't about Brennan's realizations - kind of like year was said to be all about Booth. After his initial ephiphany, Brennan's the one with all the realizations - while Booth moped and looked puppy-eyed. Rolling Eyes So now it's BRENNAN whose ephiphany will open the season ( and not tell Booth to Booth - like he didn't tell her last year.) and BOOTH who will have all the realizations about what love is and isn't.

Then - after he breaks it off with raghag, because he realizes he never actually loved her - he was infatuated, and that the only TRUE love he's ever had is for Brennan. Raghag then tries to kill Booth (she "loved" him so she had to kill him Twisted Evil ) and in the processes kills Cam or Wendall. Brennan takes Raghag out. Leaving us with B&B grieving the loss of one of their own and Booth filled with self-loathing, anger and self-doubt. How could he not see behind the sweetness that the woman was a psychopath? Worse, of course is probably the only one whom eventually realized something was off will have been Brennan. Who now thinks Booth hates her because she killed his psycho girlfriend. As penance for his "sins" Booth informs everyone he is quitting the FBI to become a monk. Brennan finds out they may have the bones of a Yeti and is heading for the Himalayas. She promises Booth that this time she'll write. End season six. Laughing

LOL well with the course the show has been taking of late that sounds EXACTLY like something HH and the rest of the writing team would come up with loco

Last edited by DoctorB on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next