Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

+13
heirofloki
Phoebe
bailey
dreamerktm411
DONEWITHIT
gordongordonfan
a_rangergrl2
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
treble21
Brain&Heart
tinkrella
jro54
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out? Empty Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure many people have already ask this question, but does anyone knows if when sides are coming out?..I think sides usually come out a couple months before the episode, so I assume that the should be coming out within the next few weeks. I'm kind of debating whether or not I should read them because I really want know what happens, but if the SO rumors are true than they should be in the sides...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out? Empty Re: Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm

I would guess sometime soon. If they start shooting towards the end of July they will have to start the casting process for the first episode fairly soon. Maybe next week or so?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out? Empty Re: Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 pm

tinkrella wrote:I would guess sometime soon. If they start shooting towards the end of July they will have to start the casting process for the first episode fairly soon. Maybe next week or so?

Thanks!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 pm

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I would guess sometime soon. If they start shooting towards the end of July they will have to start the casting process for the first episode fairly soon. Maybe next week or so?

Thanks!

you're welcome! don't hold me to next week....but i'm just thinking that casting wise they need to release them to the agencies soon so they can cast the parts. If they haven't already.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 pm

tinkrella wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Thanks!

you're welcome! don't hold me to next week....but i'm just thinking that casting wise they need to release them to the agencies soon so they can cast the parts. If they haven't already.

yesss maybe they have decieded to keep it all under wraps this year. But the spoiler addict in me is hoping this isnt the case
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Thanks!

yesss maybe they have decieded to keep it all under wraps this year. But the spoiler addict in me is hoping this isnt the case

I know. Part me really wants to know, but I'm also really nervous...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Yes, one half of me wants/needs to know.but the other half of me just wants to stay away from spoilers and just watch the show and discuss after.... but i know i wont be able to contain myself so i dont know if i will even try lol. we will see in the comming weeks!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 pm

last year sides were out at the end of june, but it'll depend on when the casting for the first episode is done.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am

Do sides come out for roles like Sully, Catfish or Hacker or are they cast in a special way? Does anyone know?

It seems as if the sides focus on the smaller parts and bigger, featured, continuing parts like this putative SO, who might be a known actor, would be cast differently from the regular audition process. We'd just have to find out if known-actor-So-and-So (pun intended) had been cast in Bones to deduce who was playing this soon to be hated by the world part.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:12 am

I'm not sure, but I would think re-curring roles would be cast differently-I'm sure they already have the actor/actresses lined up for those roles. I wasn't into the online frenzy until the winter hiatus, so I've never seen the sides for Night at the Bones Museum-but I do remember seeing on twitter that Diedrich Bader would be playing the role. Same with Rena Sofer-Catfish was never in the sides (Except for the talk about her in Rocker) but we knew about her being a potential love interest for Booth. I'm assuming if they play the SO card this fall it will be the same situation. We will hear about it via Ausiello/Marissa, but it won't be in the sides....All I know is that I'm VERY curious to see how they are going to attempt to fix this mess and can't wait for sides/spoilers to come out-at least give us some idea of what we are in for.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 am

I want to see Booth dating an Afghan gorilla and Brennan frantic to interview it in order to discover if it's an interspecies female.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 am

LMAO-I was SO tempted to tweet Hart last night and ask him if said Gorilla is Brennan's "discovery" in Maluku, or if it's the "SO" that everyone is so freaked out over.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 am

A warm and fuzzy animal with soulful, sympathetic eyes who adores Booth. Eat your heart out, Brennan! Added plus if the gorilla is a new species, Latin name [i]gorilla gorilla boothiensis.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am

Wouldn't Brennan be more likely to come back with an interspecies something or other? Laughing

Sides usually come out about 10 days to two weeks prior to an episode - so if they are back on July 20th, don't look for anything before the 4th of July. Although if they are casting a major recurring role, we could get news of who get's that before then.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

Yeah...i'm sure we'll deff hear about the big recurring role well before it happens. Usually those gossip/spoiler sites are all over that.

I'm very nervous too. Not so much for the sides....because we normally don't get huge stuff off them anyway. More for the news we will get about any new characters or S/O's.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 am

Welcome back Avalon Harmonia!

Billboard Interview: Do you have any upcoming TV or film plans? Will you at least be making the TV rounds to promote the album?

Lauper: I'm going to try and weasel my way back onto (Fox crime series) "Bones." Tell them why I think they need the psychic to come back.
Tweets HartHanson: Ms. Lauper doesn't need to weasel her way back in. We're here with open arms

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 am

elyon wrote:Welcome back Avalon Harmonia!

Billboard Interview: Do you have any upcoming TV or film plans? Will you at least be making the TV rounds to promote the album?

Lauper: I'm going to try and weasel my way back onto (Fox crime series) "Bones." Tell them why I think they need the psychic to come back.
Tweets HartHanson: Ms. Lauper doesn't need to weasel her way back in. We're here with open arms

Yay! I liked her character.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Me too, LOVE Avalon... (She's GREAT for B and B too) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Only down side... if she's just now expressing interest/ wishing to come back... it must be gonna be in later half of the season (or even beyond) cause isn't much of the season written now? (The first bit at least?) (I'm greedy... I want Avalon on NOW!) LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Me too, LOVE Avalon... (She's GREAT for B and B too) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Only down side... if she's just now expressing interest/ wishing to come back... it must be gonna be in later half of the season (or even beyond) cause isn't much of the season written now? (The first bit at least?) (I'm greedy... I want Avalon on NOW!) LOL

only the first 6 episodes are confirmed as being written, and the writers just went back this week. So she could be written in as early as ep 7 ( or earlier if they do re-writes)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

Awesome! So the writers are just sketching ideas right now and haven't "locked in" scripts for the first half the season then? (I mean beyond the first 6) It'd be great if they could get her in before the halfway mark! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 am

New Tweet from HH:

@StephV725 If @stephenfry is available and willing, we at Bones consider ourselves his home away from home.

So maybe in addition to Avalon, we can hope for some GordonGordon time.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:12 am

That was his reply to me Very Happy I asked him if we would get a visit from the amazing Stephen Fry this season.. Love GordonGordon!!!

MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 am

Glad you got a reply. I've tweeted him this question a number of times but he's never answered. Now someone should urge Stephen Fry to visit his home away from home. For my money, we can forget about Sweets. GG is the only guy either of the B's will listen too when it comes to relationship issues.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am

Yay! cheers I love Gordon Gordon!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 am

elyon wrote:Glad you got a reply. I've tweeted him this question a number of times but he's never answered. Now someone should urge Stephen Fry to visit his home away from home. For my money, we can forget about Sweets. GG is the only guy either of the B's will listen too when it comes to relationship issues.

I was really surprised he answered. I had been wondering about it and when I saw he was on twitter this morning, I decided to ask about it. Hopefully Stephen will see the tweets too.. And I agree forget Sweets. B&B-ESPECIALLY Brennan will only listen to GordonGordon. cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum