Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

+15
Evil Monkey
DoctorB
RubyRuby
boneslover2
mommahurley
mereva
Beliskner
SouthunLady
Lorna Doone
joybrennan
tinkrella
treble21
bailey
jro54
elyon
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides Empty S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:55 am

# Geneva Soloway
$ 5.00
# Lawrence Bellomo
$ 3.00
# Scott Kimper
$ 7.00
Sides are up. I'll read them and get back to you.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides Empty Re: S6E07 "The Babe in the Bar" sides

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

Sorry, episode 7. Can someone change the title?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:05 am

Can someone post a link, please?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 am

elyon wrote:Sorry, episode 7. Can someone change the title?

You should be able to change the title by hitting edit on your first post. Smile

I'm not nearly as excited about these sides now that I know it's not the Brennan solves her own murder episode. *sigh*
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 am

bailey wrote:

You should be able to change the title by hitting edit on your first post. Smile

I'm not nearly as excited about these sides now that I know it's not the Brennan solves her own murder episode. *sigh*

What? How do you know?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:08 am

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

What? How do you know?

The guy who's directing episode 7 says it's not the Brennan one.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

What? How do you know?

The guy who's directing episode 7 says it's not the Brennan one.

*sigh*
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 am

OK it's about two sisters, one pretty, one not. The pretty one works in a chocolate factory -- Willie Wonka references naturally -- and gets drowned in a vat of chocolate. Nigel-Murray is the squintern. Nothing of a personal nature between B&B and no mention of Hannah. Brennan is overbearing and pedantic -- what else is new? Only thing of a personal nature is that Cam knows Angela is pregnant but Hodgins doesn't know that Cam knows. Hodgins is planning a party at the FF to announce the pregnancy and Angela tells Cam to pretend to be surprised.

Does anyone find it odd that the last three scripts have had no bits that feature any B&B moment or any reference to Hannah? Apart from the somebody's had an operation bit in epi4, there have been no references that I can see since the third episode, which makes it impossible to tell how the Booth/Hannah thing is going or if it's on its way out the door.

Oh and Emily said in today's interview that Hannah had been shot at and wounded. Could she have been having a shrapnel removing operation in episode 4?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am

elyon wrote:OK it's about two sisters, one pretty, one not. The pretty one works in a chocolate factory -- Willie Wonka references naturally -- and gets drowned in a vat of chocolate. Nigel-Murray is the squintern. Nothing of a personal nature between B&B and no mention of Hannah. Brennan is overbearing and pedantic -- what else is new? Only thing of a personal nature is that Cam knows Angela is pregnant but Hodgins doesn't know that Cam knows. Hodgins is planning a party at the FF to announce the pregnancy and Angela tells Cam to pretend to be surprised.

Does anyone find it odd that the last three scripts have had no bits that feature any B&B moment or any reference to Hannah? Apart from the somebody's had an operation bit in epi4, there have been no references that I can see since the third episode, which makes it impossible to tell how the Booth/Hannah thing is going or if it's on its way out the door.

Oh and Emily said in today's interview that Hannah had been shot at and wounded. Could she have been having a shrapnel removing operation in episode 4?

maybe she was shot and wounded while out working on a story? that would explain Booth's comment in the sides.... ( although how did that happen when she's now a white house correspondant?)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 am

It could have been when she was in Afghanistan. Some minor wound while covering a war story that needed attending to which is why Brennan says it's a minor operation. Just removing some stray shrapnel from a limb could be that. Oh, and it's episode 5. I just re-read it but the 'and Hannah had her story to work on' doesn't really make sense if it's Hannah being operated on.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

elyon wrote:It could have been when she was in Afghanistan. Some minor wound while covering a war story that needed attending to which is why Brennan says it's a minor operation. Just removing some stray shrapnel from a limb could be that. Oh, and it's episode 5. I just re-read it but the 'and Hannah had her story to work on' doesn't really make sense if it's Hannah being operated on.

Yea, I kinda just took it as Emily meaning that was something in Hannah's past ... the being wounded part. Probably Hannah and Brennan sharing old war stories while they're bonding, as Emily said in an interview at the Fox party. Lol. Then again, I really don't want it to be Hannah who's wounded for some reason, so I'm jaded in my preceptions a bit.

Thanks for the summary and the video links elyon!
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 am

You're welcome and as for the Brennan/Hannah bonding -- gag me!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am

elyon wrote:You're welcome and as for the Brennan/Hannah bonding -- gag me!

Ditto. Although I'm kinda torn between what would be worse, them bonding or having to watch depressed, jealous Brennan. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:47 am

UGH! I don't want Hannah to get shot or wounded...because then Booth would want to be the good "boyfriend." puke I'm also thinking it happened in the past because Emily said in a interview at the Fox party that we would learn more about Hannah...and how could that have happened? She's a white house correspondent and "Hannah had her story to work on" just doens't fit if she was the on having the operation...but I also don't want any Hannah/Brennan bonding.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 pm

and....i'm sorry but if hannah was shot and and wounded on booth's watch currenly....like....some crazy person shot at them while working (or not working) and hannah got hurt....booth would be all guilty and upset and worried. He most deff would be at the hospital with her. That's just booth. No way he wouldn't be. IMO. as much as I would hate it, that's booth for ya.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

tinkrella wrote:and....i'm sorry but if hannah was shot and and wounded on booth's watch currenly....like....some crazy person shot at them while working (or not working) and hannah got hurt....booth would be all guilty and upset and worried. He most deff would be at the hospital with her. That's just booth. No way he wouldn't be. IMO. as much as I would hate it, that's booth for ya.

Yea, I agree and I wouldn't like that at all.

But I think we're getting way ahead of ourselves again ... there is nothing to support this theory. Hannah is working on her story, I think Emily's comments are totally unrelated to that one little line in the sides anyway. And it doesn't make sense for Hannah to be shot while in DC working either.

Deep breaths everyone. Smile

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

If she's still around, Raghag could be in any part of scripts you guys are reading sides for. (Yeah, no, I'm not watching the show, nor reading the sides.) So, to paraphrase the kid in the long car ride: "Is she gone yet, is she gone yet!" bounce Rolling Eyes

This is about a 1/3 way through the season. Disappointed much?

Sorry for my [Only admins are allowed to see this link] The level of arrogance and stupidity HH and Co. is showing in how they're writing this IS, for me, VERY disappointing. Do they REALLY think that if every character on the show likes Raghag the audience will too? They really think the Bones audience is THAT stupid? Evil or Very Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 pm

joybrennan wrote:If she's still around, Raghag could be in any part of scripts you guys are reading sides for. (Yeah, no, I'm not watching the show, nor reading the sides.) So, to paraphrase the kid in the long car ride: "Is she gone yet, is she gone yet!" bounce Rolling Eyes

This is about a 1/3 way through the season. Disappointed much?

Sorry for my [Only admins are allowed to see this link] The level of arrogance and stupidity HH and Co. is showing in how they're writing this IS, for me, VERY disappointing. Do they REALLY think that if every character on the show likes Raghag the audience will too? They really think the Bones audience is THAT stupid? Evil or Very Mad

I'm assuming she's around. to quote sue sylvester "let me break it down for ya...."

If hannah and booth are supposed to be SO serious that he is in love with her and over brennan and she took a job in DC to be with him and she lives with him....it's illogical to think that it would randomly just end one day and have it be completely forgotten about after that. I don't think she is going to be in the entire season. Call it a gut feeling. But, I do think she is going to be around until the arc culminates. It has to climax in some way and I would assume that the case in that culmination would tie into it somehow. It's kind of the bones formula. The cases often relate in some way to their personal lives....the bigger the case (usually but not always) the bigger the issue they are facing in life. You can kind of sniff those episodes out. They are different than the generic 'murder of the week' or 'spoofy' ones.

I guess what I mean is, when she goes....I just feel like somehow and someway...we will be able to figure it out in the sides. Or at least, get a firmer handle on what is going on.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 pm

joybrennan wrote:

They want us to believe that Hannah is Booth's perfect mate, but that the imperfect Brennan is who he wants or who will make him happy. Why that is going to take at least one and possibly two more years is beyond me.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthunLady Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, personally, I don't want anyone to bond with whatsherface, especially Booth, but I guess we're outta luck with all of that, aren't we? I hate this storyline with WHF.
SouthunLady
SouthunLady

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : Love Bones, David Boreanaz, Reading British Mysteries, Painting, Silk Embroidery, Celtic Music
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 pm

^Bailey is right. We don't really have any evidence to support this theory. For all we know, Hannah is working on her story...and Emily's comments have no correlation at all with that what is going on the sides.

...And I also agree that Hannah is most likely still around by episode 7. I don't think she'll be around the whole season, but it does seem like TPTB have a big plot planned out with her, so she wouldn't just dissapear. I'm sure that the Booth/Hannah break up episode is going to be big revelation...because Booth will "torpedoe" his relationship, most likely because he can't move on/realizes that Brennan is the one/whatever and he'll dump her or she'll realize what kind of relationship B&B have and leave him. Since HH&Co. are pushing us that we will like Hannah and that she's so wonderful, so I could see her realizing that Booth will only be completely fulfilled with Brennan and leaves him. Rolling Eyes (I would prefer it if he dumps her)...but at least we know how this storyline will end-Hannah is perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:44 pm

being an fbi agent that solves many high profile cases in the dc area and having a GF that is a journalist will bite him in the ass, journalists nvr stop working
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

They want us to believe that Hannah is Booth's perfect mate, but that the imperfect Brennan is who he wants or who will make him happy. Why that is going to take at least one and possibly two more years is beyond me.

Lorna
My dark prediction is that she'll make Booth all "happy" and "glistening" for a long time: the viewers need to like her, because she's so perfect... loco
It seems to be not an arc anymore, more like 1/2 season... it could even take the whole season or more, depending of renewing. Another year means another year of stalling. Two more years... oh, that's place for some general stalling! How many nice boyfriends/girlfriends could appear out of nowhere! Some could even get engaged or pregnant... excellent, isn't it? puke
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 am

mereva wrote:
Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Lorna
My dark prediction is that she'll make Booth all "happy" and "glistening" for a long time: the viewers need to like her, because she's so perfect... loco
It seems to be not an arc anymore, more like 1/2 season... it could even take the whole season or more, depending of renewing. Another year means another year of stalling. Two more years... oh, that's place for some general stalling! How many nice boyfriends/girlfriends could appear out of nowhere! Some could even get engaged or pregnant... excellent, isn't it? puke

I disagree. I don't forsee Hannah staying more than 1 season...because Bones hasn't even been picked up for another season (as far as I know of)...and I don't think Hart is saying that we have or need to like her. The whole point of the storyline is for her to be "likeable." They are going to keep around until her arch or storyline culminates. I don't really like this storyline, but I do believe that there is a point to this-Hannah is perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan...and you call me crazy, optimistic moron, but I think B&B will at least realize that they love each other and wna tot be together....and I'm NOT saying that B&B will get together this season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:17 am

jro54 wrote:
mereva wrote:
Lorna Doone wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Lorna

I disagree. I don't forsee Hannah staying more than 1 season...because Bones hasn't even been picked up for another season (as far as I know of)...and I don't think Hart is saying that we have or need to like her. The whole point of the storyline is for her to be "likeable." They are going to keep around until her arch or storyline culminates. I don't really like this storyline, but I do believe that there is a point to this-Hannah is perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan...and you call me crazy, optimistic moron, but I think B&B will at least realize that they love each other and wna tot be together....and I'm NOT saying that B&B will get together this season.

HH isn't saying "Have to." He's simply pushing the idea that we will - which is different than the idea that the character is likeable. The party line is that the audience is going to "love" her. loco There seems to be a concern about audience reaction to the lovable Raghag. That's because they know the character could be an angel from heaven - we don't like the storyline, hence we don't like the damn character's existence. Evil or Very Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next