Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would B&B's first time be like?

+16
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
future_anthro
katharine
bailey
crzy4bones
mereva
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
Nightowl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
gordongordonfan
treble21
jro54
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would B&B's first time be like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would B&B's first time be like?

Post by kat0505 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:49 am

I've already written a couple of fanfics about this first time, so I do have a big imagination on how it would be.
Sometimes I think he's just gonna tell her that he still loves her and will always love her no matter what and she will kind of run away, we will hear his apartment door slam. But she didn't really leave, she comes back into his living room where he's watching outside his window trying to see her leave. When he turns around, her eyes full of tears, hugs him, wraps her arms around him and both start to kiss. They don't say a word but start to make love passionately in his living room, clothing flying off, he's saying he can't believe this is really happening and everything like in a dream. In the end they sit next to each other on the floor naked, only a small blanket on top of their ... you know what or they will show only the top half of their bodies and they sit with their backs against his couch. He asks her if she doesn't regret this and her answer is taking his hand and kissing his finger tips.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

What would B&B's first time be like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would B&B's first time be like?

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:01 am

All I know is that if it isn't "real" to the story (i.e. dreams, imagination, future, etc) I'm hunting a Hart. *said 95.5% kiddingly*

I'd prefer an angsty-lead up to the smokin' B/B lovemaking. Anger, passion, emotion flying everywhere (followed by the clothes), maybe while disagreeing on a case. Anything. I don't care. Bring it on!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And I like the FBI t-shirt idea for Brennan!

I'm off to read super-smutty fanfic... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 am

They share a kiss maybe in the lab or at the car or something like that. Brennan runs and Booth thinks she's running away.

He goes home depressed to find her sitting in his living room and she says something like they need some privacy and there's something she needs to say.

She says she loves him and he says he loves her back and clothes fly and they break every law of physics ever invented.

We see them the next morning as everyone is trying to reach them because Angela has gone to the hospital to have her baby.

They reach the hospital and help celebrate and at the end Brennan says the next time they're all at the hospital it will be their baby.

And Hannah runs off with Sully.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 am

jro54 wrote:So, while I was studying for my Biology exam, I just sort of had a mental image of B&B I love you and I thought of logical way that could happen that makes sense with the current storyline...

Brennan comes to terms with her feelings for Booth, but she realizes that she made a mistake rejecting him and comes to accept that she missed her chance...so she starts to pull away from Booth-no more lunches at the diner, not more drinks after case, no more late night Thai food...because she thinks it's inapropriate and she starts to move on herself...Meanwhile, Booth/"you know who" fizzle out/ he dumps her/she dumps him/whatever...leaving both B&B with the conclusion that they love each other and that they want to be together, but they won't talk. Then Cam and Booth go out for drinks and she mentions something about Brennan being in love with him...and he is floored by this because she stayed his friend. Cam explains to him about Brennan because she understands Brennan and she's also good friends with Booth...

He goes to her place to confront her...and they get into a huge fight. Brennan loves him, she has verbally admitted it to herself and to Angela, she wants to be with him and she wants his baby, but she doesn't see how he can possibly be in love with her because everything that he has said about love and relationships and seeing him with "you know who." He kisses her-thus further ending the conversation...but she doesn't pull back. Clothes start flying everywhere...they get busy on her couch..and fall onto the floor. It needs to be very angsty and rough. They have to throw every emotion into it-anger, love, happiness, sadness. They been waiting 6-8 years for this...Then it jumps to them laying on the floor panting and breathing heavily.

I think I might write a fanfic...

I read through all of them and they are ALL hot - but I really love this one. For the cherry on top - right before the kiss Booth goes "Do you want me to prove it to you?" - no time for her to answer - then gives her that WHAMO kiss! OMG it's getting WAAY to hot in here! sweatin
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2