Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would B&B's first time be like?

+16
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
future_anthro
katharine
bailey
crzy4bones
mereva
Lorna Doone
RubyRuby
Nightowl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
gordongordonfan
treble21
jro54
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would B&B's first time be like? Empty What would B&B's first time be like?

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 am

So, I think that when B&B finally get together, I think Hart totally owes us a B&B love scene. He dam* well better give us a love scene, after all this crap with Hannah were going to have put up with...so it got me thinking...and I know there are like a million fanfics that are about this, but I'm just curious. Realisitically, What would B&B's first time be like? What would you like to see happen?

...And would really apprectiate it if we don't mention Hannah...because the reason I sort of created this thread is to sort of take our minds off Hannah and B&B sadness and angst (reading fanfics and thinking about B&B I love you is really helping me get throught these hard times)

I always imagined Booth saying something kind of romantic and sweet like, "I see this going somewhere" and Brennan kisses him-thus further ending the conversation. Clothes start flying every where and they are kissing frantically. They fall onto a table, the floor, a couch, a kitchen counter or against wall (because doing it against or on anything else than a bed makes so much more HOT Twisted Evil) Then it jumps to B&B on the floor, post-codial.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

What would B&B's first time be like? Empty Re: What would B&B's first time be like?

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am

not to be all pervy, but I'm happy imagining pretty much any circumstance where B/B are getting it on, I'm not picky at all. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

What would B&B's first time be like? Empty Re: What would B&B's first time be like?

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] .... true.... !
Edit... (I mean I agree! LOL I'm not saying "you're" not picky Treble! :-)

Last edited by gordongordonfan on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am

1st time- Booth shows up at Brennan's apartment, she is wearing nothing but his FBI T-shirt. She drags him inside by his tie and we get hot B&B upagainstthewall! Sex. Twisted Evil
The next time they can go for romantic,sweet and fluffy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 am

maybe there first time takes place after this new killer goes after one of them. Nothing like a good old fashioned angsty/comfort love session to get the ball rolling. Laughing

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 am

^Oh yeah, I don't think Fox is going to let them show too much nudity or graphic details. I would be happy if they just showed them making out and taking their clothes off (they didn't have problem with DB stripping down to his underwear) and then jump to them being in bed with a sheet cover them. I would just let my dirty mind to the rest Twisted Evil..what if Booth rescues her from a bad guy and then he takes her back to her apartment...nothing like rescue sex to get it started.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 am

.... hmmm.... I'm thinking that "whenever" we get B&B to this point we'll have at least one "almost 1st time" kind of situation....

.... obviously not great detail cause it's network tv, but you know what I mean? Like the "dam breaks" and there's some kisses (and heavy breathing [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ) but then SCREEEEEECH... someone (probably Booth) puts on some brakes... then misunderstandings and bring on some more tension for a bit of time.

Cause lets face it, it's been a build up for YEARS so they're gonna have to drag it out some and play it for all it's worth. (And I'm not complaining, cause those short scenes will be well worth it! LOL)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:48 am

I've mentioned this before but I am sooo down with Brennan in the FBI tshirt, although I've pictured more as a morning after kinda scenario....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:58 am

Angry, and in the rain.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:02 am

treble21 wrote:not to be all pervy, but I'm happy imagining pretty much any circumstance where B/B are getting it on, I'm not picky at all. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

NOT pervy!!! With B&B anything would be hot!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 am

Back of the Sequoia. I'm thinking product placement, baby!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 am

treble21 wrote:I've mentioned this before but I am sooo down with Brennan in the FBI tshirt, although I've pictured more as a morning after kinda scenario....

In addition to his FBI t-shirts, any of his dress shirts would do. Embarassed

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 am

Hmmm... there was that very good fanfic, more like a collection of oneshots, every one about BB first time. Every one would be suitable...

I'm not that picky, but it should be DONE GOOD, not just casually mentioned. And it should be hottttt and not too short on my screen! Twisted Evil
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 am

oh...I've read a ton of FF's with the whole 1st time scenario...but I think it has to be similar to what we seen in TEitB...sweet and hot at the same time and I think it should be at his apartment, and I think it's important to not be alcohol fueled...and definitely a morning after scene with her in his dress shirt....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 am

See, Tessa ruined The whole dress shirt fantasy for me. That's why Brennan needs to wear the FBI t-shirt cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:See, Tessa ruined The whole dress shirt fantasy for me. That's why Brennan needs to wear the FBI t-shirt cheers

That is exactly where my mind went too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 am

Brennan has implied before that she likes it rough so I think the first time should be passionate, spontaneous and intense. It should be a surprise to the audience ... just come outta nowhere that this is what is happening here. And he has to whisper "baby" in the low guttral tone at some point. Shocked

And in the morning, when Cam and Angela, or whoever show up (don't ask me why, I haven't worked that part out yet lol) Brennan should answer the door in nothing but his FBI T-shirt. Twisted Evil
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 am

Love the FBI T-shirt idea. lol
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

bailey wrote:Brennan has implied before that she likes it rough so I think the first time should be passionate, spontaneous and intense. It should be a surprise to the audience ... just come outta nowhere that this is what is happening here. And he has to whisper "baby" in the low guttral tone at some point. Shocked

And in the morning, when Cam and Angela, or whoever show up (don't ask me why, I haven't worked that part out yet lol) Brennan should answer the door in nothing but his FBI T-shirt. Twisted Evil

I'm thinking that too, the rough angry part. Someone mentioned that earlier, angry. They are arguing about some part of a case, maybe this new bad Booth person that is supposed to show up. And then, wham, passion overtakes them. Right then and there, it would have to be her office. They wouldn't have any real reason to be in his apartment, maybe hers. I don't think it would happen outside or in the car, yeah, her office. Right there on the couch.
He pulls her in, kisses her, a little better than in that "you know what # episode" last season. She pulls back for a second and then goes in for the kill. Throw down onto the couch, maybe even a little in slow motion - like that episode of Buffy (Graduation) with Buffy and Angel falling onto the floor.
Yeah, that works for me.
Then wouldn't it be funny to have Angela walk in with her favorite comment - "Awkward, awkward".......LOL

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 pm

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:Brennan has implied before that she likes it rough so I think the first time should be passionate, spontaneous and intense. It should be a surprise to the audience ... just come outta nowhere that this is what is happening here. And he has to whisper "baby" in the low guttral tone at some point. Shocked

I'm thinking that too, the rough angry part. Someone mentioned that earlier, angry. They are arguing about some part of a case, maybe this new bad Booth person that is supposed to show up. And then, wham, passion overtakes them. Right then and there, it would have to be her office. They wouldn't have any real reason to be in his apartment, maybe hers. I don't think it would happen outside or in the car, yeah, her office. Right there on the couch.
He pulls her in, kisses her, a little better than in that "you know what # episode" last season. She pulls back for a second and then goes in for the kill. Throw down onto the couch, maybe even a little in slow motion - like that episode of Buffy (Graduation) with Buffy and Angel falling onto the floor.
Yeah, that works for me.
Then wouldn't it be funny to have Angela walk in with her favorite comment - "Awkward, awkward".......LOL

Oooh, I like it .... and Angela really needs them for the case and they both have to do the walk of shame onto the platform. All disshelved with sex hair and wrinkled clothes. Her lipstick on his collar ...

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm

So, while I was studying for my Biology exam, I just sort of had a mental image of B&B I love you and I thought of logical way that could happen that makes sense with the current storyline...

Brennan comes to terms with her feelings for Booth, but she realizes that she made a mistake rejecting him and comes to accept that she missed her chance...so she starts to pull away from Booth-no more lunches at the diner, not more drinks after case, no more late night Thai food...because she thinks it's inapropriate and she starts to move on herself...Meanwhile, Booth/"you know who" fizzle out/ he dumps her/she dumps him/whatever...leaving both B&B with the conclusion that they love each other and that they want to be together, but they won't talk. Then Cam and Booth go out for drinks and she mentions something about Brennan being in love with him...and he is floored by this because she stayed his friend. Cam explains to him about Brennan because she understands Brennan and she's also good friends with Booth...

He goes to her place to confront her...and they get into a huge fight. Brennan loves him, she has verbally admited it to herself and to Angela, she wants to be with him and she wants his baby, but she doesn't see how he can possibly be in love with her because everything that he has said about love and relationships and seeing him with "you know who." He kisses her-thus further ending the converstaion...but she doesn't pull back. Clothes start flying everywhere...they get busy on her couch..and fall onto the floor. It needs to be very angsty and rough. They have to throw every emotion into it-anger, love, happiness, sadness. They been waiting 6-8 years for this...Then it jumps to them laying on the floor panting and breathing heavily.

I think I might write a fanfic...

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 pm

110% definitely!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:36 pm

their first time should be all about Booth's description of making love (at least for Brennan it's nvr been about that), but any hot angry sex after that GIEF PLX Twisted Evil cheers
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 am

They have a confrontation about something and then one of them kisses the other, pause, pull back, hesitate, then they both realize that it is time and off they go!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] It should be at Brennan's place [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 am

I think that Brennan is used to Sex being hot and passionate and fun and playful...she talks all the time about how adventurous she is...

I think that Booths description in DITS is more about "Making Love" where two people become one..."It is not physically possible for two people to occupy on space"... "I know Bones, but they try.."

I think that their first time...should be a throwdown of sorts, but Booth should stop it...Brennan's all concerned he's not going to do it...she's pushing him to have "crappy sex" all hot and sloppy and quick. up against the wall in his office..or in an alley on a stakeout..but Booth makes her wait..... He wants to make love. The sex is posponed... then when they do make love later that night...it is slow, steamy, extremely emotional, extremely loving...lots of interesting camera angles of just skin...hand slliding over skin...soft music...great song that says it all... finally...just hands....grasping..then relaxing. Then Brennan sighing..

morning after scene...love the FBI t-shirt idea.... Booth's in the kitchen making breakfast in just his tight black boxer breifs w'an apron ...Brennan walks in all rational and logical, completely devoid of emotion...in his FBI shirt and bed tossled hair....He turns and jokes about his apron which reads Kiss me I'm Italian....Brennan says, "Booth, I made a big mistake...(Booth looks panic stricken) When I said, I can't change, that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome, That I can't have an open heart... I just realized that my scientific approach was flawed. I failed to consider one thing, in any scientific inquiry, if you change one variable, you are certain to get a different outcome." "You're that variable Booth" "I didn't believe in love, and I kept choosing the same type of people to try to have a relationship with...and it didn't work, but I've realized.. I needed to change one variable...to get a different outcome...that was you Booth" He walks over.... slowly seductively... hand slides up the back of her thigh and disappears underher shirt from the bottom up as the camera pans up to a slow long kiss....fade out.... "Ah Bones...I love it when you talk dirty to me....."

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next