Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B?

+12
treble21
HRenni3123
bonesparticulat
future_anthro
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
HeyHey
Beliskner
HermioneGirl101
bk201
Kamera
jro54
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B? Empty Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B?

Post by jro54 Sun May 23, 2010 1:24 pm

I wonder what the time jump will to do B&B. SN keeps saying that S6 will be a big change and the characters will be different. At first, I was worried that they would come back as different and they would not have the same feelings as they did before. But then again, this is a show about two protagonist characters that fall in love. Maybe if this was real life, B&B could move on, but sense this our Bones, I'm sure that they would still have at least some sexual tension or some underlying feelings for each other. What do you guys think?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B? Empty Re: Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B?

Post by Kamera Sun May 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Well obviously there will be changes, and it would be really intersting to see how they react to seeing each other again. However I really, really hope that it doesn't change things so much that we start missing how Bones was. You know what I mean?
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B? Empty Re: Wonder what the time jump will do to B&B?

Post by bk201 Sun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm

I expect something big at their reunion at the reflecting poool

bk201

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun May 23, 2010 2:57 pm

I just thought of something. What if the season finale is a 'reset button' for the series... the last time they separated for a year, they didn't end on good terms and when they reunited, they hated each other, but they eventually realized they had feelings for each other... But this time they start out knowing that they have feelings for each other and they will eventually get together. I think the separation will either keep the possibility of B&B getting together open or close, but I think they will keep it open because this show is about how two characters fall in love, so it would be absolutely ridiculous not to have some sort of feelings for each other.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 am

At this point, I don't believe it's possible for Booth and Brennan to hate each other-- unless one or the other comes back with a third party, as hinted by Ausiello (however, I don't believe him because he always tends to rile up fans). *gulps*
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:At this point, I don't believe it's possible for Booth and Brennan to hate each other-- unless one or the other comes back with a third party, as hinted by Ausiello (however, I don't believe him because he always tends to rile up fans). *gulps*

I agree. I'm still a little worried that Bones won't be the show we love anymore because SN keeps saying that they where will be a 'big change' next season, but then SN LOVES to torture us and is going tease all summer. But after thinking about the finale and reading other fan's comments on the ABY, I do feel a little more positive about S6 now.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon May 24, 2010 4:55 am

there better be big reunion at the reflecting pool to make up for the crappy goodbye at the airport (or let us know they said goodbye before the airport scene).
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon May 24, 2010 4:58 am

jro54 wrote:
HermioneGirl101 wrote:At this point, I don't believe it's possible for Booth and Brennan to hate each other-- unless one or the other comes back with a third party, as hinted by Ausiello (however, I don't believe him because he always tends to rile up fans). *gulps*

I agree. I'm still a little worried that Bones won't be the show we love anymore because SN keeps saying that they where will be a 'big change' next season, but then SN LOVES to torture us and is going tease all summer. But after thinking about the finale and reading other fan's comments on the ABY, I do feel a little more positive about S6 now.

Part of me just wants to ignore everything he says over the summer, because I don't want to misconstrue any of his comments and get my hopes up and/or not want to watch S6. But yes, I agree that many comments by people here have brightened my outlook on S6 as well.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Mon May 24, 2010 5:31 am

Not just hinted at - confirmed by Marisa Roffman in her post-finale live chat. One of the B's will come back with a significant other.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] - scroll down a bit.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 5:42 am

Ugh! No more of this third parties crap! SN just said that we might have some new recurring characters, but he never said they will be love interests, so it could just be Ausiello's and Marrissa's interpretation of what they think is going to happen, unless HH/SN told them...But I thinks it's way to early for them to be giving out spoilers a big as this, so unless SN/HH confirms this or I read sides, then I will the push the 'panic' button. Recurring characters could be anything like new interns or Teddy Parker's ghost. Booth looking at a pic with him and Teddy could be a hint.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 am

The thing I disliked most about the finale is the scene where Brennan tells Booth she's going to Indonesia and then sits there with a smug look on her face while he looks gutted. The army 'is the best thing for me right now'. Really? Booth would never have gone to Afghanistan if Brennan had thrown him any kind of lifeline or asked him to stay. While I totally understand her wanting to participate in the dig of a lifetime, letting him be guilted back into the army so he wouldn't have to spend a year looking at the reflecting pool without her just made me mad. O.K. rant over.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 am

HeyHey wrote:

Not just hinted at - confirmed by Marisa Roffman in her post-finale live chat. One of the B's will come back with a significant other.

Well, umm, that's depressing. Sad

Shoot.

Well, maybe, just maybe this is all a hoax. Maybe. :/
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
HeyHey wrote:

Well, umm, that's depressing. Sad

Shoot.

Enough with the third parties. It could be just Marisa's take on what SN says, unless he told her, but until HH/SN confirms this or we see sides, we shouldn't freak about this just yet.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Mon May 24, 2010 8:06 am

If you read through the whole transcript of the live chat with her after the finale, it seems like it's more than 'just her take', more like direct info. Shocked

(But there was a disclaimer that nothing had been filmed yet.)

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

Third parties does seem likely...But part of it doesn't fit because they made a promise to come back to each other, but if they come back with third parties, they will have broken their promise to each other...so they can't wait to meet each other and then "Oh, I liked you to meet my special someone."

And everyone thinks Booth will come back with a SO which seems plausible, but I kind of picture him coming back with some emotional and psychological issues rather then a Gf/fiancee. I can see him possibly having a fling with a cute nurse, but falling in love with someone that he will consider asking to move back to DC with him. Come on!

It's wayyy too early to be talking about spoilers that are that huge anyways.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 am

SN talked about casting one or two characters and told Marisa that one of them would be an SO for B or B. Having it be Brennan -- again -- would kill the series. Having it be Booth is much more likely.

I also think that too much is being read into this 'we'll meet in a year by the coffee cart' agreement. This isn't 'An Affair to Remember' even if we wish it were. In that, the characters had already declared that they loved each other and wanted to be together. I'm afraid that HH and SN are framing the meeting as 'we're best friends and have been partners for half a decade (!) and we'll meet in a year'. We viewers read a romantic subtext but without Brennan's fessing up to her real feelings, I don't think the agreement can be taken as an 'I will wait for you' message. He told her he had to move on and and she agreed with him and so far she hasn't done or said anything that would make him believe she's likely to change her mind.

And apparently she wore that necklace in the tender chicken episode and it's not a St. Christopher's medal.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon May 24, 2010 9:19 am

^yeah. That kinda dashed my hopes of anything positive for the premier. Although the hope of the St christophers helped me get over being completely pissed, so I guess that's a good thing.
I wouldn't fight the whole SO storyline though. True it isn't filmed yet but if that is the story line they have planned out they will most likely follow through. We all read WAY too much into the finale. And what happened? It went down exactly the way they said it would, with everyone leaving for a year. IMO we have 2 choices stick it out and go with he flow of what they are saying or shut up and quit watching.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 am

Agreed. But they do hear their viewers. We talk so loudly. So I guess we keep letting them know if we like what they're doing or we don't. Someone else said and I so agree, I'm tired of episodes that leave me tired, depressed and as miserable as the two main characters. We watch this show to feel good not to feel horrible. It helps us deal with real life problems. So let's hope HH and company have gotten all the bile out of their system with those last six episodes because I can't stand to watch many more like those.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 9:54 am

Do people really think B&B are going to like fall in love with other people and come back to each other and realize that they are just meant to be best friends????!!! Maybe in real life, they could, but this is a fictional show about two protagonist characters that fall in love, so there going to at least have some romantic feelings for each other. We still don't know what writers will come up next with and third parties does seem really likely (presumably Booth), but we shouldn't freak out about it and possibly think that Booth is going to come back engaged.

He could meet a cute doctor over seas that he really likes, but falling in love with someone to bring them back to DC to live with him is ridiculous. Also, looking back at previous third parties like Cam and Tessa, we only got to see a couple scenes with Booth and them. Producers/writers/reporters make third parties sound like a huge deal to freak fans out, but they only get like two or three scenes. And they never last long anyways.

So I think third parties are very possible and we should prepare ourselves for anything to happen, but this show is NOT about B&B finding in love with other people, it's about their relationship.

Last edited by jro54 on Mon May 24, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon May 24, 2010 9:56 am

They hear us but I honestly don't think they listen to us. The shitstorm last year didn't really get us anywhere but a HUGE tease. I'm tired of being led on, being led to believe that everything will work out. I'm going to try going into this season with no expectations. See if that helps.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 am

Absolutely and that relationship needs to move forward. The finale was so depressing because it seemed (no pun intended) so final. Booth's look at the end of the scene where Brennan tells him she's leaving and that last look at the airport didn't seem to me to be promises of future love but an agonizing realization of farewell. O.K. that's me and I'm sure other people read it all differently. But unless Brennan learns to open up and give Booth something more to go on than 'our partnership means so much to me and oh by the way I'm leaving, have fun in the army', it's just miserably frustrating. And I for one am tired of being miserable.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 am

elyon wrote:Absolutely and that relationship needs to move forward. The finale was so depressing because it seemed (no pun intended) so final. Booth's look at the end of the scene where Brennan tells him she's leaving and that last look at the airport didn't seem to me to be promises of future love but an agonizing realization of farewell. O.K. that's me and I'm sure other people read it all differently. But unless Brennan learns to open up and give Booth something more to go on than 'our partnership means so much to me and oh by the way I'm leaving, have fun in the army', it's just miserably frustrating. And I for one am tired of being miserable.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 am

bk201 wrote:I expect something big at their reunion at the reflecting pool
That's all i'm going to be thinking about for the next few months. I'm going to ignore SO talk etc etc because really.. it could all be BS and no point worrying about.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Mon May 24, 2010 11:01 am

elyon wrote:Agreed. But they do hear their viewers. We talk so loudly. So I guess we keep letting them know if we like what they're doing or we don't. Someone else said and I so agree, I'm tired of episodes that leave me tired, depressed and as miserable as the two main characters. We watch this show to feel good not to feel horrible. It helps us deal with real life problems. So let's hope HH and company have gotten all the bile out of their system with those last six episodes because I can't stand to watch many more like those.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

They don't really listen, no. Because when you create a show you have to believe you know what you're doing, you can't just roll over the 1st time there's resistance. They have to deal with network pressure, that's what they focus on more. That and ratings cum advertisers. I do believe HH wants to make a qua;ity show but he doesn't work in a vacuum. All this doesn't mean we shouldn't express our feelings, ask questions—as HH is the 1st one to point that out too. he always says it's great he gets so much feedback, all feedback is good.
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:They hear us but I honestly don't think they listen to us. The shitstorm last year didn't really get us anywhere but a HUGE tease. I'm tired of being led on, being led to believe that everything will work out. I'm going to try going into this season with no expectations. See if that helps.
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next