Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another time jump... Bones this time?

+8
Beliskner
Bonesicted
sleepless
treble21
future_anthro
jro54
jsgemini
anteater
12 posters

Go down

Yet another time jump... Bones this time? Empty Yet another time jump... Bones this time?

Post by anteater Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

From tonight's Ask Ausiello:

Question: I’ll pay for some blind item clues. Any amount below, like, four dollars. —David
Ausiello: That kind of dough buys you a new blind item. This is going to sound crazy, but another hour-long drama is flashing forward. Similar to Brothers & Sisters‘ looming time jump, this unnamed show’s leap would also kick in at the start of next season. And just as an FYI, this is not related to the Blind Item I posted yesterday. Guesses?! Hit the comments!

So this one makes me believe it is BONES because it would kick in at the start of next season, unlike the other one he posted where it was just a glimpse of the future.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Yet another time jump... Bones this time? Empty Re: Yet another time jump... Bones this time?

Post by jsgemini Thu May 06, 2010 1:15 pm

What is with all the time jumps??? I wouldn't mind the glimpse into the future but I'm pretty sure that's the Big Bang Theory, but starting out s6 in the future was something I was afraid might happen because of the things said in the sides for the finale.
They're going to start s6 a year later and it's going to take the whole season probably to figure out wtf all happened in our missing time....I don't think I'd be happy with this Mad
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Yet another time jump... Bones this time? Empty Re: Yet another time jump... Bones this time?

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 1:23 pm

What's with all the time jumps? First, there was a time jump, but that was Brother's and Sister's, and then there was a glimpse into the future, and now another time jump. I wouldn't mind a glimpse into the future, but a time jump? Mad

This does sound more like Bones, but I just don't see HH&Co. doing that because a time jump sounds more like something that would happen on a teenage soap opera, transitioning from high school to college, like Gossip Girl. HH&Co. are brilliant writers and a time jump sounds like a really lame tatic for them.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu May 06, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 1:27 pm

He is going to tell us this one like B&S?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Please, please, please no.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 pm

I'd rather the glimpse into the future....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Ugh, I really hope this is not Bones! One year apart would be so upsetting, even if they do sleep together first. Somehow that seems even worse, like what ... they have one night together and then they just leave for a year?

I guess, I always thought that once they slept together, no way Booth would let her go, you know? So if this is Bones, I really hope they don't have sex first, my head might just explode!

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 am

I actually think this sound more plausible than the previous blind item with the glimpse of the future. If it's true they are going away for a year than a time jump would be understandable. I'm not so sure how I feel about a one year time jump though. Neutral

By the way, wasn't there a bit of a time jump between S4 finale and the beginning of S5, even if it was just a few months or something like that?

A time jump can be both big and small... Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 am

ye, I won't like a time jump of a year either.

The jump between S4 and S5 seemed reasonable but NOT a year.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 8:34 am

Beliskner wrote:The jump between S4 and S5 seemed reasonable but NOT a year.
I agree!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri May 07, 2010 9:08 am

I think at the end of this season, they will end with the plan for them to be apart for a year but then something will happen that brings them back together in some way sometime during that year and that is where Season 6 starts.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 07, 2010 9:15 am

anteater wrote:I think at the end of this season, they will end with the plan for them to be apart for a year but then something will happen that brings them back together in some way sometime during that year and that is where Season 6 starts.
I just wish we won't miss the moment when they become "boyfriend/girlfriend". I'd be so disappointed if S6 starts with them coming back as a couple. Not because I don't like them to become a couple but because I'd feel cheated of "THE moment", if you know what I mean. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri May 07, 2010 9:23 am

I doubt that they would make us miss "THE moment" But if Hodgela is going away for 6 months, they will have to make some sort of forward leap in time so that we don't have to live without Jack and Angela.

While I am sure that there is something warm and fuzzy coming in the finale for B&B I don't think we will get THE moment until well into Season 6.

A time jump for a year really would not be that bad....they will have new experiences that have shaped them and those can be explored. A year apart might just be the kicker that sends them to the place they both need to be.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri May 07, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm not happy that Bones might be time jumping, but it seems logical because Hodgela might go to the Paris for six months, so I assume that they will have some kind of leap. And they always have some kind of between seasons like the time jump between S4 and S5 was at least a couple months.

If this is Bones, I'm still convinced that the finale will end on a high note for B&B and the "big moment" will happen in S6 because they could still have sex (or make love) and do everything else with out getting together. A time jump does sound intriguing to me because we all know that B&B will end up together, but I'm more interested in how they will get together after what happens in the 100th and the finale.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat May 08, 2010 2:35 am

jro54 wrote:I'm not happy that Bones might be time jumping, but it seems logical because Hodgela might go to the Paris for six months, so I assume that they will have some kind of leap. And they always have some kind of between seasons like the time jump between S4 and S5 was at least a couple months.

I believe it was a six month honeymoon. Paris for a month and then the rest of the time traveling the world. I know SN is probably only over in France for vacay, but I think it would be cool if there was a little location scouting going on for a season opener in Paris. Surely Angela & Hodgins can get themselves into something over there that requires B&B to come over and help them out. Wink
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Sat May 08, 2010 5:58 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:
jro54 wrote:I'm not happy that Bones might be time jumping, but it seems logical because Hodgela might go to the Paris for six months, so I assume that they will have some kind of leap. And they always have some kind of between seasons like the time jump between S4 and S5 was at least a couple months.

I believe it was a six month honeymoon. Paris for a month and then the rest of the time traveling the world. I know SN is probably only over in France for vacay, but I think it would be cool if there was a little location scouting going on for a season opener in Paris. Surely Angela & Hodgins can get themselves into something over there that requires B&B to come over and help them out. Wink

France would be much more fun than England! I think that would be a lot of fun with Angela, Hodgins, and B&B. It would be a Bones' Vacation! Smile Smile
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sat May 08, 2010 6:24 am

I don't think it would be a good idea for DB to go to France right now!! LOL!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Sun May 09, 2010 12:23 pm

I don't think there is going to be any time jump during the last episode of s5, maybe one between s5 and s6, but not during the last episode of this season.
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum