Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers

+5
jro54
RubyRuby
joybrennan
bones fan 99
puckishbearscubsfan
9 posters

Go down

Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers Empty Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 am

They were talking about amusement parks and how the attendance is really down all over the country.

They blame the economy.

I personally blame Hart. He has put Bones fans on such a rollercoaster with the different news coming out with one day things looking okay and the rest Hidenburg type disaster.

We don't need to go to a park for a roller coaster, Hart has put us on one and we don't have to pay!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers Empty Re: Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 am

Wish I had something witty to add but all I got is YUP this season will be a rough ride
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers Empty Re: Some fun but I have a theory of a result of spoilers

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 am

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE roller-coasters? Shocked

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:47 am

I can never open my eyes, or put my hands in the air when going down in a roller coaster. Hmmm
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 am

I like roller-coasters, but before I go on, I don't want to go, so my friends and family or who ever I'm with have to make me go on, but after I ride it, I'm like, "that was really fun"...but somehow, when B&B finally get their happy ending, I don't think we will be looking back at this "roller-coaster" thinking, "that was so much fun." Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 am

jro54 wrote:I like roller-coasters, but before I go on, I don't want to go, so my friends and family or who ever I'm with have to make me go on, but after I ride it, I'm like, "that was really fun"...but somehow, when B&B finally get their happy ending, I don't think we will be looking back at this "roller-coaster" thinking, "that was so much fun." Rolling Eyes

Is the "that was fun" before or after you puke - I always have and I'm naueous for hours. I never enjoyed the ride, either. It took me a while for me to stop letting friends talk me into trying it again "cuz it's so fun." Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:50 am

I love roller coasters. They freak me out when i'm on them, but i always get off thinking it wasn't so bad.

I'm remaining optimistic that Bones is the same.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I like roller-coasters, but before I go on, I don't want to go, so my friends and family or who ever I'm with have to make me go on, but after I ride it, I'm like, "that was really fun"...but somehow, when B&B finally get their happy ending, I don't think we will be looking back at this "roller-coaster" thinking, "that was so much fun." Rolling Eyes

Is the "that was fun" before or after you puke - I always have and I'm naueous for hours. I never enjoyed the ride, either. It took me a while for me to stop letting friends talk me into trying it again "cuz it's so fun." Rolling Eyes

After. I never want to on rollercoasters, but I always get thinking "that was kind of fun." Somehow, I don't think we will be thinking "that was fun" when we get off the Bones rollercoaster. We might think "that wasn't so bad," but it won't be "fun."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:00 am

I think it's a matter of control. Some people need control and other just go with the flow. And most fall somwhere in between.

However, I think the ones who can just go with the flow in life...have a lot more fun.

Personally, I fall somwhere in between. But I always think that something you have to work hard for and pay your dues for, feels much more rewarding than somehting that comes easily...and often fine that when I let someone else steer the ship and I sit back and have a drink, watch the scenery going by without thinking, No I don't like that tree, they should have planted a different one there...Ugh when are we getting there,...Where is the shore I'm worried about being out here too long" etc. etc. ... I have a much better time! Because honestly..once you get there..the ride is kind of .. OVER>...lol.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 am

mommahurley wrote: Because honestly..once you get there..the ride is kind of .. OVER>...lol.

I have to say, it all depends on where you are going!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 am

Pat wrote:
mommahurley wrote: Because honestly..once you get there..the ride is kind of .. OVER>...lol.

I have to say, it all depends on where you are going!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 am

I love rollercoasters and am looking forward to this one. I'm one that rides over and over and over again. I have my favorites and some that I won't ride more than once, but I still love them as a whole. I think this is a great analogy for the show. I'm buckled in and ready for the first "loop".

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 am

bonesfan158 wrote:I love rollercoasters and am looking forward to this one. I'm one that rides over and over and over again. I have my favorites and some that I won't ride more than once, but I still love them as a whole. I think this is a great analogy for the show. I'm buckled in and ready for the first "loop".

I hate rollercoasters and I always read the end of the book first so I'm looking for my anti-vertigo, anti-nausea meds to get me through the bumps. Maybe a little white wine in the mix will help. Can't wait!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down