Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravedigger - my theory for season 4

+3
TinkonBrink
ForensicMama
pretty_green_eyes
7 posters

Go down

Gravedigger -  my theory for season 4 Empty Gravedigger - my theory for season 4

Post by pretty_green_eyes Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:50 am

i hope you don't mind i put this in the spoiler section because i have a theory about the gravedigger and this bringing Angela and Jack back together. i think Angela will be taken by the gravedigger. i don't know why. i think its going to happen and when she is found, Jack and Angela will get back together we will see their wedding this season. i could be wrong here but i think it going to happen that way.
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Gravedigger -  my theory for season 4 Empty Re: Gravedigger - my theory for season 4

Post by ForensicMama Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:30 am

I've thought about that possibility--it bringing Angela and Jack back together. I doubt the wedding theory, though. HH said that Diggy will return this season and will set his sights on one of... what did he say? "our own" or "The Jeffersonian's own" or something like that. I was thinking about him taking Booth or Angela. Those would make the most sense as far as moving the storyline forward and not being redundant by taking Brennan or Hodgins.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Gravedigger -  my theory for season 4 Empty Re: Gravedigger - my theory for season 4

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 am

Did someone say Diggy? Laughing
You see I did consider him taking Angela. Then I thought that Angela couldn't exactly be proactive in her escape (what would she do? Dig her way to the surface with a HB pencil?) she would have to wait to be rescued. My money is on Booth being taken...although I wonder if Booth has any mad MacGyver skills? Could he escape from a locked box using the metal fastening from this cocky belt buckle to pick the lock? (thus breaking the buckle and forcing wardrobe to invest in a new one...hurrah!) Or could J Booth redeem himself and use his military connections to get access to some military satellite images?
And since this plot line essentially propelled Jack and Angela's relationship forward last time...it could work again. Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

Our favorite baddy will be back!!! GO DIGGY!!!!! I hope for some Booth and Angela time, they can discuss their feelings for some OTHER people while they are captured and than things can MOVE forward when they are rescued for both couples.
This could be the thing that moves everything forward. I think DIGGY might be the biggest BB shipper if this happens!!!

I can see the bed scene for a certain FBI hottie and scientist happening after he is rescued and she releases she dosnt want just FRIENDSHIP!! Nothing like near death to bring out the hot steamy bedroom scenes? Any thoughts????

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:58 pm

ya im with you on Diggy moving something forward...whether it be with Bones and Booth or with Hodgins and Angela. I'd be down for diggy threatening them somehow and Booth and Hodgins being all "WE MUST PROTECT OUR WOMEN" haha. ya. this show would be in ruins if i wrote for it. haha. But I think diggy will bring something huge because they have been pretty guarded with that storyline and haven't let a lot out on it.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ksm330 Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:13 pm

I like this theory. Mine is that Diggy will be angry that Jack and Brennan got away and he will come back for one/both of them.
ksm330
ksm330

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : In Ancient Times, cat's were worshipped; they have never forgotten this.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm

oooh ya I had that theory as well. I keep thinking Hodgins will get some threat of some kind or maybe Brennan. But i don't know if Diggy will take that route he seems like the kind of villian who doesn't like to make a lot of effort. But I can see him taking Brennan and/or Hodgins again. Easily. I'm sure he's had his badassness hurt by the fact they got away. But if his thing is burying people maybe he won't steal Hodgins this time...cause he is the one who got Booth and the camp to the site.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:52 pm

I thought about that, too. But every time I can only see Diggy getting mad at Brennan and going after HER for screwing up the whole Hodgins take-down. Then again, maybe he'll be pining for that Cantilever Group Mulah, so he'll go after Hodgins again?

THEN AGAIN maybe he'll go after Angela knowing that Hodgins must stay alive in order to get the money AND knowing about the relationship between Hodgins and Angela SO he'll kidnap Angela, so that Hodgins must pay the ransom!!! THAT'S IT! I'm going with that theory because it's perfect!!! Diggy will take Angela!!! I'm putting my mulah on it now!

Maybe he'll end up taking Angela AND Brennan? hmmmmm But either way, I'm putting my money on Angela being a victim!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:21 pm

THEN AGAIN maybe he'll go after Angela knowing that Hodgins must stay alive in order to get the money AND knowing about the relationship between Hodgins and Angela SO he'll kidnap Angela, so that Hodgins must pay the ransom!!! THAT'S IT! I'm going with that theory because it's perfect!!! Diggy will take Angela!!! I'm putting my mulah on it now!

Nice one!!!!

I could see that. And it would force Hodgins to quit being a debbie downer and it would cause him to face his feelings rather than mope about them!!!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm

ForensicMama wrote: Then again, maybe he'll be pining for that Cantilever Group Mulah

Then again maybe Diggy (you know if we called him affectionately by his first name he'd be Gravey?..Gravy? I don't think he'd like to be called after a dinner accompaniment!) Will want to get his hands on all Brennan's mulah..hey, if she’s got money to build bridges...she's got money to pay Diggy! Smile
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:26 pm

but after building that bridge, she won't have much left, will she? Wink i can totally see diggy gravy going after booth. so we can see all the brennan-worrying-over-booth that we missed out on after wannabe in the weeds with that crappy finale. i'm ready for some angst and emotion. so far this season has been pretty light.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 am

i can't see Diggy going after Booth or Angela unless it were to get back at Hodgins and Bones. Because lets be honest here...Diggy is a Gold Diggah. I wasn't going to be the first to say it but hes all bout the benjamins...
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:44 am

well yeah, normally he's a gold digger, but now he's frustrated that brennan and hodgins got away. so i can totally see him trying to get some revenge for that.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah, I can totally see it turning to a revenge thing. It's really hard to think about it...

That theory about him taking Angela to get at Hodgins could work the same way with B/B. He could take Booth seeing how obviously head-over-heals Brennan and Booth are, causing Brennan to more closely examine her feelings AND it could push them for our season finale (en bed?)...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 am

Yep Diggy is all about the money. Money and revenge, revenge and money...oh, and death! If you pay the ransom there's no death (except for the odd little mistake here and there) but Diggy gets his dollars. No money...Diggy gets his death quota. Brennan and Hodgins provided nothing, both survived and paid no price. Oh, I'm thinking that Diggy is not a happy bunny? The only question is who will be the target of his revenge? And we probably won't find out until February next year...but that's not likely to stop us from speculating now is it??? Wink
And yes Mama, I'm hoping it's Booth! I'm hoping Booth goes from underground to under the covers Embarassed
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:08 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Yep Diggy is all about the money. Money and revenge, revenge and money...oh, and death! If you pay the ransom there's no death (except for the odd little mistake here and there) but Diggy gets his dollars. No money...Diggy gets his death quota. Brennan and Hodgins provided nothing, both survived and paid no price. Oh, I'm thinking that Diggy is not a happy bunny? The only question is who will be the target of his revenge? And we probably won't find out until February next year...but that's not likely to stop us from speculating now is it??? Wink
And yes Mama, I'm hoping it's Booth! I'm hoping Booth goes from underground to under the covers Embarassed

Mmmm oh you tease, you tease. Under the ground to under the covers! Very Happy

So... Angela or Booth? Booth or Angela?

*gets out coin* (I bet this is how Hart is going to choose hahahah)

WHERE'S DIGGY?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I hope he makes his grande reappearance this February!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:17 am

okay just saw hero in the hold sides. i was way off
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 am

pretty_green_eyes wrote:okay just saw hero in the hold sides. i was way off

Nah, you weren't way off. It was going to be either Angela or Booth. But it's always fun to conjecture! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum