Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a theory..

+10
Sarah9488
TinkonBrink
*Vodzu*
ForensicMama
mereva
bugaboo628
CanadianBones
i_heart_bones
RGPageantqueen
boldaslove
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i have a theory.. Empty i have a theory..

Post by boldaslove Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Please don't read further if you havn't read the spoilers coming up...

I have a theory.. that emily is pregnant...

Ok, so I know I'm new to the aby, and you guys may have already talked about this in a post, but ever since I saw "The Salt in the Wounds" I swear she looked pregnant. Like she was puffy or something... I thought it was just a coincidence, maybe she was sick, but now this whole 'stewie/baby/pregnancy' ep has come up, i'm thinking that it is probably a way the writers are trying to work around it..

Anyway, for the record I wrote about it [Only admins are allowed to see this link] here on March 20... i'm not sure when the stewie stuff cam out on the net.. I only read about it last Wednesday.. and my mind has been thinking of bones ever since...

Just wanted to know if anyone else here has been thinking the same kind of thing... ???
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : you wanna say king of the lab?
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://itoldyouiloveyanowgetout.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

i have a theory.. Empty Re: i have a theory..

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't think she's pregnant, however if she wants a baby in the next few years this is the best time to do it. No one knows for sure about Emily's pregnancy but her. However, She's known about the sex scenes and seemed befuddled about it. I think it's just a writing thing, but not because she's having a baby. I don't know what her thoughts to her character pregnant. However, I don't know, she could be? But like I said I don't think she is.... But thats just me.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 pm

No i dont think ED is pregnant. I think Emily loves doing the show, and doesn't want it end anytime soon. If she were to be having a baby, you would think she would want to take some time off full-time working or something like that.
But no i really dont think she is...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Nah Indy, you can be a mom and work at the same time. Unlike 9-5 jobs they get time off in between takes and time off when they aren't in a scene, so she can still have a baby and s he has an assistant, who can probably take care of the baby while she is working.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah i guess you're right. I mean heaps of celebs seem to do it that way...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:01 pm

yeah! totally! But i still don't think she's pregnant, just that the possibility isn't still alive and well. I wish she'd have a baby, I don't know why, cause it's her life raising the thing, i just think it would be cute and she's cute.... plus now, it's a good time... Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Gillian Anderson only missed one whole episode (and pretty much laid down for another).. but a baby storyline would allow her a lot of time off either side of the birth.. IF she is pregnant..

PLUS, if she was, surely she would tell the producers first, to give them time to write something in..

You guys don't think she looked different in that ep?
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm

I didn't notice anything in that story line or the ones after Doctor in the Den or Physicist in the scientist. But these episodes were taped probably in January. IF she was pregnant, by then she'd be due in September (thats what David said about Jaimes pregnancy 9 months back equals January.) And the baby story line is supposed to cover through out the 5th season which would make the timing off. However, she gets a month or two off after shooting the finale... maybe she can work some baby making time in with her boyfriend... Though I don't think she's pregnant or intending to get pregnant, but you never know, those things kind of spring up on ya when you least expect it! Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 am

I don't think she look different, I have no idea where these pregnancy rumours are coming from. This is all so random to me.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

CanadianBones wrote:I don't think she look different, I have no idea where these pregnancy rumours are coming from. This is all so random to me.

There are always pregnancy rumors about Emily. There was a huge one around the time "Santa in the Slush" aired; she has still not delivered that baby. I think this happens because there is no "dirt" out there about her. People need to gossip.

In an interview at the beginning of the season Hart Hansen talked about the "Brennan wanting a baby" angle. It has been in the works.

One reason people seem to think she is pregnant is because of the way her clothes fit. Emily is "big chested" and lot of times there ends up being looser clothing around the middle and it can "bulge".
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 am

I see, thanks for that. It was the first pregnancy thing I had ever read...but if this seems to be a regular discussion I guess it's just that time for it then.

Also boldaslove , did you get your screen name from John Mayer??
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am

CanadianBones wrote:

Yeah, who got it from Jimi Hendrix, whom I love very much.
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
In an interview at the beginning of the season Hart Hansen talked about the "Brennan wanting a baby" angle. It has been in the works.

One reason people seem to think she is pregnant is because of the way her clothes fit. Emily is "big chested" and lot of times there ends up being looser clothing around the middle and it can "bulge".

Until I joined the aby I didn't have any other bones fans to gossip with - especially since I'm in Australia and we aren't up to date with the US episodes. I know her body shape is different from most leading ladies - and i love it.

But since you mentioned HH had already referred to it, then obviously i must be dreaming. Can't wait to see how the storyline pans out!
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 am

boldaslove wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:

Yeah, who got it from Jimi Hendrix, whom I love very much.

Gotcha!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:I don't think she look different, I have no idea where these pregnancy rumours are coming from. This is all so random to me.

There are always pregnancy rumors about Emily. There was a huge one around the time "Santa in the Slush" aired; she has still not delivered that baby. I think this happens because there is no "dirt" out there about her. People need to gossip.

1. Don't be rude just because she was wondering if she was or not. It DOES seem OOC for Brennan to WANT a baby, but we haven't gotten that far in the season so maybe things will turn, As for right now, it makes perfect sense to think that it's possible. It's not gossip, trust me, I'm a 17 year old girl I know what gossip is. This is just someone wondering why all out of the blue they are pulling this out when they haven't even gotten B&B together....

2. Emily is not Big chested at all, she can't be more than a B cup at best. She does have curves, she's not a stick and sometimes the things she wears could make it look like she's pregnant. But she's not big chested in the least.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 am

boldaslove wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

Until I joined the aby I didn't have any other bones fans to gossip with - especially since I'm in Australia and we aren't up to date with the US episodes. I know her body shape is different from most leading ladies - and i love it.

But since you mentioned HH had already referred to it, then obviously i must be dreaming. Can't wait to see how the storyline pans out!

You never know though ~ you could be saying "I told you so" to me down the road. Smile
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:

Emily is not Big chested at all, she can't be more than a B cup at best. She does have curves, she's not a stick and sometimes the things she wears could make it look like she's pregnant. But she's not big chested in the least.

He boobs looked pretty good in double trouble (lol, i watched it again last night).
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 pm

boldaslove wrote:Her boobs looked pretty good in double trouble (lol, i watched it again last night).
Indeed... And definitely not small! Very Happy
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm

mereva wrote:
boldaslove wrote:Her boobs looked pretty good in double trouble (lol, i watched it again last night).
Indeed... And definitely not small! Very Happy
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Lol, I love the pics you posted... I always wonder why they are in costume the next morning though...
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 pm

boldaslove wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:

Emily is not Big chested at all, she can't be more than a B cup at best. She does have curves, she's not a stick and sometimes the things she wears could make it look like she's pregnant. But she's not big chested in the least.

He boobs looked pretty good in double trouble (lol, i watched it again last night).

She is a D or double D, I cannot remember. It was in an interview awhile back and she spoke of how self conscience she is of it.

Remember her dressed as Wonder Woman too?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 am

NO! She can't be a D at all... Cause my Aunts a D and she looks MUCH bigger than Emily... Emily's got a good set of breasts! But she's not a D she can't be...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 am

Hmmm... I think she actually might be a D: she's very slim and cups of.. I don't know... 32D and 42D, for example, look very different. I mean, D per se is just a difference between measurements unter the bust and over the fullest part of the bust, and this difference is a constant for every cup size. So if the rib cage measurement is bigger, the breasts measurement will be bigger as well, but the size remains D.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 am

People have talked about this.

I don't think she's pregnant.

I didn't think Emily looked puffy or anything in the last episode.

I think it's just a storyline. Has nothing to do with Emily being pregnant or wanting a child.

I do think it would be a good storyline IF she was pregnant or wanted to be. But I don't think she is. But I've been known to be wrong.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:15 am

I'd believe it if she was a 34/36D. She is tall, for one, so having big breasts would blend better with her body type and not look as large as, say, if I were to have that size (I'm 5'1"). She's 5 foot 11 and wearing jackets tends to slim down a large chest, which Brennan does all of the time (saw that one on What Not to Wear!) Wink I think she has a very nice chest hehe. I've said so on many occasions, but in a totally non-lesbian way... just totally in an I've-got-eyes way.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 am

"I think she has a very nice chest hehe"

And I agree in pure male, not-thinking-about-feeling-them way Wink lol
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next