Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korbi Spoiler & Theory

+4
loserette
DBCrazy
katarina
ForensicMama
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Korbi Spoiler & Theory Empty Korbi Spoiler & Theory

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm

"Bones": Are Booth & Brennan really having the sex? Ain't so sure
"Bones" fans were delighted earlier this year when it was revealed that -- after four years of the will-they-won't-they dance -- Booth and Brennan will hit the sheets in the season finale. The powers that be have been very clear that the Brennan/Booth sex isn't a dream sequence or a hallucination (as Booth is experiencing in tonight's ep). But as information has been leaking out about the final episodes of the season, you have to wonder if they might be planning some other kind of weird move.

When I talked with creator Hart Hanson back in May of '08, he mentioned that he was hoping to do an alternate reality episode... an episode where we would be seeing fan favorites return and also get a glimpse of Booth and Brennan leading a more couple-y life together.

Well, the season finale, “The End in the Beginning” is being called "an episode with a twist" and it finds "Bones"' dynamic duo as owners of a club called "The Lab." Um, pretty safe to say that ain't happening in Kansas, Toto. That’s definitely not the world "Bones" viewers have come to know and love... not to mention that there will be a bunch of returning characters in the hour -- including Zack, Jared, and Max -- which has me further convinced that this could be the alternate reality episode Hart Hanson told me about.

So now, the million-dollar question is whether the Booth-Brennan sex happens before the weirdness starts or if it takes place in the alternate reality. I'm really starting to think it's the latter.
Considering that spoilerphiles know Booth is having some major surgery this evening, one has to wonder if this much buzzed about hookup will actually end up being an anesthesia-induced, alternate reality copout.

If that ends up being the case, will you cry? Or be cool with it?

-Reporting by Marisa Roffman

Source: KORBI

-------------

So the theory now is that Booth is telling Brennan a story... which makes SO MUCH SENSE considering the promo and Brennan is basically recpapping to Booth, "So, you're a murderer and I'm unfaithful! We are a very exciting couple!"

But remember that there's supposed to be a twist in the story and a surprise ending and it's supposed to change their dynamic without zapping their sexual tension... I'm dying for next week!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Korbi Spoiler & Theory Empty Re: Korbi Spoiler & Theory

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:14 pm

hmmm, but aren't we supposed to get the real deal? or was the promise limited to hallucinations and alternate universes? HH is sneaky, lol
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 4:18 pm

katarina wrote:hmmm, but aren't we supposed to get the real deal? or was the promise limited to hallucinations and alternate universes? HH is sneaky, lol

You know, looking back at all of the questions from the interviewers, they only ever asked, "Is it a dream" and "Is it a hallucination" and at the beginning of the year, HH said something about an alternative universe and so did Tamara. Also, David mentioned something about Film Noire and so did Emily.

Nobody ever asked, "Is the sex real?"
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:27 pm

good point Mama... I assumed they mean the sex scene is not a cheat but now I'm not so sure anymore...
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 4:32 pm

I think the quote was "it's not as much of a cheat"--whatever the hell that means. *grumbles*
But seriously, I'm sure it'll be fine. We haven't even got a clue what the B/B ending will be in all of this if it is a story told by Booth.

Plus... THE ICONS... Ok. I'm good again. XD If I'm ever frustrated by these two, I'll just loop that bedroom scene. Smile Yeahhhhhhh.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

If I'm ever frustrated by these two, I'll just loop that bedroom scene.

sounds like a good plan, LOL
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

I think you need to watch Mama's Let's Get Laid clip, then the bedroom scene! Laughing and Lovin'!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Let's Get Laid clip? ROFL... share the link with me?
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

katarina wrote:Let's Get Laid clip? ROFL... share the link with me?
It's Mama's avatar!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 4:50 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I think you need to watch Mama's Let's Get Laid clip, then the bedroom scene! Laughing and Lovin'!

lol Good plan!!! xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:50 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
It's Mama's avatar!!
LOL... I should get another coffee, it's still too early for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm

This is the first theory that I've heard that I've been 99.9% in agreement with. Kind of sad that I *know* it's not real... but there's still the B/B ending and the fact that they're theorizing what it's like to be a couple *squee* and the fact that it's supposed to change their relationship. I can deal with that. Good changes!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm

ForensicMama wrote:This is the first theory that I've heard that I've been 99.9% in agreement with. Kind of sad that I *know* it's not real... but there's still the B/B ending and the fact that they're theorizing what it's like to be a couple *squee* and the fact that it's supposed to change their relationship. I can deal with that. Good changes!
It's all good! Frankly, at this point there's so much excitement in the air I'm half surprised storms aren't ripping through the Heartland as we type away!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm

katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
It's Mama's avatar!!
LOL... I should get another coffee, it's still too early for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Coffee? Oh, Slovakia! Okay, go get some coffee! Me, I'm going to have to chug chamomile tea to get any sleep tonigh!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
It's Mama's avatar!!
Coffee? Oh, Slovakia! Okay, go get some coffee! Me, I'm going to have to chug chamomile tea to get any sleep tonigh!
see what Bones is doing to us? discussing spoilers at ungodly hours, LOL
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri May 08, 2009 5:03 pm

katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
It's Mama's avatar!!
Don't you know it! And I'm going to be ever so in-human tomorrow if I don't drag myself away to my bed now! G'night!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 5:18 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
katarina wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
It's Mama's avatar!!
Don't you know it! And I'm going to be ever so in-human tomorrow if I don't drag myself away to my bed now! G'night!

Good night, my dear!

Oh spoilers are making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Fri May 08, 2009 5:52 pm

The AU theory has been out there for a while now. What always made us hope/assume the sex was real was that HH said that there would be 'serious ramifications' and that they (BB) 'wouldn't be able to just walk away from it' (I can quote interviews that are several months old, but I always mess up my deadlines at work... Wink).
So, if Booth dreams/hallucinates the AU (lab, Motley Crue, sex w/ Brennan) and then tells her about it in detail and she actually likes it (especially you know what...) would that count as 'serious ramifications'. Because for the two of them to acknowledge that they both want more... well, maybe that is sth. they can't just walk away from... But then again, in this secenario the sex would technically have been a dream/hallucination.
Great, now it's back to square one for me...

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah. I'm still wondering what these ramifications and the serious consequences must mean!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri May 08, 2009 6:27 pm

im going to say serious ramification is...

they become BFFL's w/ Sweets!!

yay!! cheers
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

ForensicMama wrote:
So the theory now is that Booth is telling Brennan a story... which makes SO MUCH SENSE considering the promo and Brennan is basically recpapping to Booth, "So, you're a murderer and I'm unfaithful! We are a very exciting couple!"

But remember that there's supposed to be a twist in the story and a surprise ending and it's supposed to change their dynamic without zapping their sexual tension... I'm dying for next week!!!!

I was thinking that maybe the scene from the promo aired last night where they are in bed together is from the AU or Booth's story that he is telling Brennan or whatever. But after the fairy tale part of the episode is over, we get to see them in bed together for real. So we would get two sex scenes in one eppy.

And what would be even better - if Booth posits several scenarios in his story to Brennan and we get to see several variations on the AU sex scene that range from humorous to passionate. Of course the real one at the end needs to be romantic.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat May 09, 2009 2:47 am

SocksNTies wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

I was thinking that maybe the scene from the promo aired last night where they are in bed together is from the AU or Booth's story that he is telling Brennan or whatever. But after the fairy tale part of the episode is over, we get to see them in bed together for real. So we would get two sex scenes in one eppy.

And what would be even better - if Booth posits several scenarios in his story to Brennan and we get to see several variations on the AU sex scene that range from humorous to passionate. Of course the real one at the end needs to be romantic.
I like the way you think, girl! Very Happy Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat May 09, 2009 3:26 am

SocksNTies wrote:I was thinking that maybe the scene from the promo aired last night where they are in bed together is from the AU or Booth's story that he is telling Brennan or whatever. But after the fairy tale part of the episode is over, we get to see them in bed together for real. So we would get two sex scenes in one eppy.

I think you might be onto something, here. I mean, if we accept the descriptions we have for the AU thing (Booth and Brennan owning the lab, Cam being a Cop, Hodgins being the lonely crime-writer with the hots for Ange), everything is kind of a slight distortion of our regular world. But then we get sex, which they've never had for real, in fact, they're pretty awkward for real. So maybe when he imagines it, he's playing an altered version of something that does happen to him in "RL" -after surgery but before the dream.

I don't know. Food for thought, I guess.

[Heeh, I know, like we need more of that.Rolling Eyes]

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Sat May 09, 2009 5:06 am

With all the speculations and theories out there... There is only one thing I know for sure: if the sex is not real and the 'AU sex' (if it is in AU) is not happening in a fulfilling and believeable context, sneaky Hanson is going to need a good lawyer to get himself out of the whole 'no dream'-, 'no hallucination'- but instead 'ramifications'-talk he has given us. He talked the talk. Now he better walk the walk or else it's going to be 'The angry/disappointed/broken people of Bones-Land against Hart Hanson'. The verdict, your honor?.... Go back and write us a better hook-up next season!
HH sure is going to be aware of the reactions...
I wish I could stop thinking about this. 'Tis so not the season to be short on Valium Wink

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat May 09, 2009 5:40 am

DBCrazy wrote:
SocksNTies wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

I like the way you think, girl! Very Happy Very Happy

*gets on knees and bets * Oh please oh please let this e true!!!!!!!!

EITHER WAY I'M WATCHING NEXT WEEK! I'VE GOTTA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum