Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby!

+3
HermioneGirl101
treble21
jro54
7 posters

Go down

Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby! Empty Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby!

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Hodgela baby...

[url=][Only admins are allowed to see this link]

...and they talk about B&B drama/romance too.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby! Empty Re: Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby!

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Dear Michaela, I'm bummed the Fox promo department spoiled that as well.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby! Empty Re: Keck’s Exclusives: Get Ready for a Bones Baby!

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm

I was bummed they put that in a promo too. Basically the only people who it'll be a surprise for are those who don't own computers or watch FOX during the summer.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 pm

You know, aside from Hannah, this season really seems to have alot of potential to be great.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

I kinda have a feeling they put it in the promo just in case people were like "i'm not watching b/c booth has a g/f" now...if you are interested in hodgins/angela it gives you further reason to watch.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 am

tinkrella wrote:I kinda have a feeling they put it in the promo just in case people were like "i'm not watching b/c booth has a g/f" now...if you are interested in hodgins/angela it gives you further reason to watch.

That's exactly what I thought, too. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

But, it worked. I was going to watch the season anyway and now I can be excited for baby Hodgela! I think there could be some funny storyline potential, and hopefully it will re-examine the would-be-baby-Booth-Bones discussion. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Since, as Michaela noted, Angela is such a wild child, who's to say that a handsome Frenchman isn't the baby daddy?
That is just [Only admins are allowed to see this image] to even write that.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down