Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY READ !!!!!!!!!

+20
magicstar
southerngirl
shopgirl909
EDDB
piratesmiley
Lo
kruff1998
mereva
SnoopGirl
Chocolate Chip
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
willgirl
ForensicMama
SocksNTies
CupcakeBean
Evi
BGWGscienceteacher
TinkonBrink
lena152
rzappa16lovesB&B
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY  READ !!!!!!!!! Empty OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY READ !!!!!!!!!

Post by rzappa16lovesB&B Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR COMPLETE SHOCK Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The Bones writers revealed that during season 4, Brennan decides that she wants Booth to be the father of her child!!

you bettter be sitting
I'm seriouse as soon i read this i practically had a heartattack and the then LITERALY NEARLY FAINTED Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked LET's JUST SAY I WAS VERY SHOCKED
I CALLED ALL MY SQUINT SISTERS AND i'm postinging it every where

rzappa16lovesB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Say What You Want : I want B&B to get together THIS season i also want to become a FA or pro singer
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY  READ !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY READ !!!!!!!!!

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:16 am

hm... could be just one of her typical scientific observations about how good a breeder he would be, because he is such a strong alpha male, because of his symmetrical features et cetera... i sure don't think this means that they are going to be in a relationship making family plans.

just like i bet the whole "waking up in bed together naked" thing will turn out to be completely harmless, at least non-sexual. they are giving us these little tidbits on purpose, to get us all excited. and it's working. Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY  READ !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG BONES WANTS BOOTHS BABY READ !!!!!!!!!

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:30 am

...Picks self up off floor...
Well! That one left me gobsmacked and frozen in place for a good minute!
But this IS Brennan we're dealing with here...Oh, yeah...and we're also dealing with Hart Hanson.
He sure is throwing out a lot of teasers this season. I just hope the reality lives up to the hype. Rolling Eyes
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by rzappa16lovesB&B Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 am

Hey were did you find a picture of Booth in the Fox Promo i've been looking for stills for that promo

rzappa16lovesB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Say What You Want : I want B&B to get together THIS season i also want to become a FA or pro singer
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by BGWGscienceteacher Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to read that several times before my brain began to believe what my eyes were reading.

I can just see how this could actually go down on the show. We already know the Brennan thinks Booth would be a good breeder. I can see her deciding she wants a kid (which is major news anyway you look at it), and asking Booth if he would father the baby through artificial insemination. We all know how practical she is. I can just see the look on Booth's face. There would be no way (at least in my opinion) that Booth would agree to such a thing.

But of course this is just my take on it. Wink

BGWGscienceteacher
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Say What You Want : \"You don't have your homework? This is my problem how?\"
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:27 am

She's already told him he'd be a good breeder. I definitely think it will be her objectively deciding to have a child and asking him to be a sperm donor. I doubt she'll even phrase it as 'father'.

But it will still be fun, and it's still a huge leap for Brenn Very Happy
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CupcakeBean Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 am

I can't even imagine the sperm donor scenario, let alone any other possible scenarios. It's just incomprehensible to me. It sounds like something out of fanfic! I really think the writers are teasing us, like the "naked under the covers" spoiler. There's got to be some kind of catch.

Not that I'm complaining... Smile
CupcakeBean
CupcakeBean
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://i-wanna-be-like-bones.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am

I see her getting pregnant unintentionally by another man. He can't deal and abandons her. So she asks Booth to be the daddy.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am

lena152 wrote:hm... could be just one of her typical scientific observations about how good a breeder he would be, because he is such a strong alpha male, because of his symmetrical features et cetera... i sure don't think this means that they are going to be in a relationship making family plans.

just like i bet the whole "waking up in bed together naked" thing will turn out to be completely harmless, at least non-sexual. they are giving us these little tidbits on purpose, to get us all excited. and it's working. Wink

My thoughts exactly. It might just be one of her scientific observations. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but that would be a really fun conversation to listen to. I can't wait!!!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CupcakeBean Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 am

SocksNTies wrote:I see her getting pregnant unintentionally by another man. He can't deal and abandons her. So she asks Booth to be the daddy.

Oh God, I would HATE that! No offense... Smile
CupcakeBean
CupcakeBean
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:26 am

CupcakeBean wrote:
SocksNTies wrote:I see her getting pregnant unintentionally by another man. He can't deal and abandons her. So she asks Booth to be the daddy.

Oh God, I would HATE that! No offense... Smile

Mmm I can't see that happening at all.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 am

Somebody mentioned something on the fox forum, and I think I agree, that the main reason for this spoiler isn't that Brennan and Booth are getting together, it's the fact that Brennan is even considering motherhood, even talking about it AT ALL and not just brushing it off with her usual "I don't want children" comment. Booth is having an effect on her... a very positive effect. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 am

ForensicMama wrote:Somebody mentioned something on the fox forum, and I think I agree, that the main reason for this spoiler isn't that Brennan and Booth are getting together, it's the fact that Brennan is even considering motherhood, even talking about it AT ALL and not just brushing it off with her usual "I don't want children" comment. Booth is having an effect on her... a very positive effect. Wink

Agreed Wink
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

Back to top Go down

Post by CupcakeBean Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 am

I think taking care of baby Andy had a lot to do with it too.

It would be really cool if she chose Booth to be the father because he's already a great father to Parker. I don't see this happening any time soon, but it would be fun. A girl can dream... Smile
CupcakeBean
CupcakeBean
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Is it just me or has Hart Hanson started reading fanfic?

Honestly, this spoiler is leaving me feeling a tad bit concerned for the upcoming season. I hope she doesn't change her mind about wanting children. That's one of the things that makes her Brennan!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

I think she already changed her mind, thanks to Andy.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Yea, maybe. I think it's the combo of this and previous spoilers that are leaving me a bit wary. I'm hoping it will all be brillant!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Nah, I think when/if she decides to have children that it will be much more organic. It will grow from experiences, passions, changes in her character (that are already occurring as we watch the show. Brennan is constantly changing.), and perhaps a deep love of Seeley Booth that she will finally admit to. I'm sure that this will simply be a conversation between Booth and Bones about breeding or something similar.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:51 pm

huh? already?
Isn't it a bit too early!
I mean HH GET OUT OF THAT FANFIC WORLD!
As much as I want them to end up with baby eventually( translation in next 50 years Very Happy) it's waaaaay too early for that!
Hope it's one of scientific observations!
Because man.....they don't even know that they love each other!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Brennan wouldn't necessarily equate love and a relationship with having a child.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Evi wrote:Brennan wouldn't necessarily equate love and a relationship with having a child.
true
but still I think it's waaaaay too early! Very Happy
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Yep but Booth certainly woule equate love and being in a relationship for having a baby. He would be married to Rebecca if she had said yes at the time. Booth is into commitment, being in love. No way would Booth agree to this without them being in a loving relationship, nope, and Brennan should know this *sighs*
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 pm

willgirl wrote:Is it just me or has Hart Hanson started reading fanfic?

Honestly, this spoiler is leaving me feeling a tad bit concerned for the upcoming season. I hope she doesn't change her mind about wanting children. That's one of the things that makes her Brennan!

me too! i really hope the whole show isn't turning into a soap opera. of course it's the b/b relationship that we're most interested in, but i still like the forensics part, too. and i really really hope they aren't softening brennan up too much. of course it's been great to see the changes booth has caused in her, but i so don't want to see her turning into the stereotypical girl. i love her the way she is, independent and strong. a great role model, in my opinion. not everyone has to be dreaming about marriage, kids, a house and a dog or whatever.

Last edited by lena152 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Chocolate Chip wrote:Yep but Booth certainly woule equate love and being in a relationship for having a baby. He would be married to Rebecca if she had said yes at the time. Booth is into commitment, being in love. No way would Booth agree to this without them being in a loving relationship, nope, and Brennan should know this *sighs*

Yep!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Note that the spoiler reads:
The Bones writers revealed that during season 4, Brennan decides that she wants Booth to be the father of her child.
It does not say that she tells Booth this fact.
It could be something along the lines of...IF I had a child I would want someone like Booth to be the father. She could be talking to Angela, Sweets (heaven help us!) or even Max. As blind as she is when it comes to the emotional stuff...sometimes she does acknowledge that Booth is a good person, someone to go to when she needs moral/emotional advice. Booth trys to be a better person and the best father he can be. She sees Booth staying. Everyone else in her life goes, or is unreliable. Booth stays, Booth is stable.
You could see (hypothetically) her suggesting Booth as the father as he would give the child want she missed out on with Max.
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next