Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Emily ready for a Bones/Booth hookup?

2 posters

Go down

Is Emily ready for a Bones/Booth hookup? Empty Is Emily ready for a Bones/Booth hookup?

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Ever since Brennan and Booth's liplock last season, Bones (Wednesdays at 8 pm/ET, FOX) fans have been wondering if (and maybe even hoping that) the couple would take their relationship any further. Apparently, Emily Deschanel feels the same way! We caught up with Deschanel to see if a hookup is in the cards, what she thinks about Zack's development and which celebrity corpse she would love to investiagte next.

TV Guide: Your character, forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan, and FBI agent Seeley Booth [David Boreanaz] finally kissed last season. So fans want to know: Are they ever going to get past first base?
Emily Deschanel: We haven’t shot any [love scenes] yet, but they have to take it somewhere, don’t they? I know the chase can sometimes be more fun than the catch, but c’mon already! They have a great friendship. They’ve been in so many scary situations and saved each other’s lives—who needs sex when you’re solving crimes? I think when they do get together, it’s going to be so much sweeter. And serious.

TV Guide: Zack left the building, arrested as an accomplice to Gormagon. Game over?
Deschanel: I’m very comforted by the fact that he will be back in more than one episode. Zack is a brilliant forensic anthropologist and we may need his help, but we don’t know if he is going to lead us in the wrong direction. He killed someone, and when you help someone who eats people, that’s about as crazy as you can get.

TV Guide: Is Zack going to be replaced in the lab?
Deschanel: We’ll have a lot of different people up for the job as my assistant: We’ve got Michael Badalucco, who played Jimmy on The Practice, as a middle-aged dad figure, and there’s also a depressed goth guy, a quirky young girl and an English guy who’s pretty funny.

TV Guide: Last season, the body of American Idol's Ace Young was found in an episode. Who’d you like to have as a guest corpse?
Deschanel: If we were casting from reality TV, I’d have Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out. He’d play himself and his restaurant order would be too complicated, so a disgruntled employee would take matters into his own hands.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Is Emily ready for a Bones/Booth hookup? Empty Re: Is Emily ready for a Bones/Booth hookup?

Post by Joy_Booth Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah, I would hope so! But, one thing. Why haven't they talked about the kiss since then? The only reason I can come up with is because it was a filler and that would suck! Gah! Evil or Very Mad
Joy_Booth
Joy_Booth

Number of posts : 14
Say What You Want : I KNEW IT!! HA! Zack couldn't possibly kill anyone, he's too sweet and kind-hearted..and CUTE!! *squeals* *hugs him* I knew you weren't a villain!!^^^^
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://mythoughtsoneverythingbones.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down