Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop

+8
DBCrazy
tinkrella
jcn747
dawnsfire
heirofloki
Bella Loony
Meegs82
treble21
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop Empty TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:11 am

ok so the wedding isn't Jared and Padme, in fact the article that I'm copying says its one of 4 women in the cast that is getting married, it's either, Brennan, Cam, Angela or Daisy

I'm putting my money on Daisy, with the possibility of Angela ( although that may make me incredibly hostile if it is her....)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop Empty Re: TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

treble21 wrote:

Camille & Mystery Man
“Cam will be meeting a love interest this season,” says Hanson. This comes as welcome news to Tamara. “Cam hasn’t had a date in years, so it will be interesting to see how ungraceful she is falling in love,” Tamara says. “But I don’t think I’m the bride.”

Ya hear that, Rob? There's some hope for Jelly!!! Very Happy
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop Empty Re: TVGuide Mag ~ Keck ~ More Wedding Scoop

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 am

My money is going on Angela and Hodgins. I was originally going with Daisy and Sweets, but since it's gonna happen during May sweeps, I'm changing my mind. They're right, Daisy isn't a regular and she isn't "sweeps bride material." Hodgela all the way. Of course if that happens, Rob, you're outta luck with Jelly. Sowwy Sad
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:45 am

Meegs82 wrote:My money is going on Angela and Hodgins. I was originally going with Daisy and Sweets, but since it's gonna happen during May sweeps, I'm changing my mind. They're right, Daisy isn't a regular and she isn't "sweeps bride material." Hodgela all the way. Of course if that happens, Rob, you're outta luck with Jelly. Sowwy Sad

yeah I really do think it's Angela and Hodgins... I used to adore Hodgela but I will not be happy about that unless they are fixed first , and I don't really think they have the time in the schedule to fix that mess properly and still allow time for them to get married. I'm going to give the writers the benefit of the doubt here, but if it's Hodgela I have a feeling I'm not gonna love this story.

I honestly think it would be awesome if it was Jelly, the reactions among the squint squad would be beyond priceless...... but I think that's actually less likely to happen than B/B getting married.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 am

Okay, some one slap me if I'm grasping at straws but......in the pictures of the 100th episode, David is wearing a wedding ring.....now I know he's married, BUT! I've seen in previous interviews and such that Jamie and David don't wear wedding rings, that's what the tattoos are about...so.....maybe Booth is getting married???? Please someone tell me I'm an idiot!!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

The wedding ring might have been from Ep 101, which is B/B pretending to be married.

Meegs: Daisy is not sweeps bride material, but Sweets is sweeps-groom material, no? I'm putting money on Sweets/Daisy (as they shouldn't have named Daisy otherwise -she's not really part of the cast). My second choice is a runaway Hodgins/Angela wedding. I might be fine with that too, if they make Angela confront the fact that she's terrified of being in an actual relationship and take it from there. Even if they take it straight to the altar (I don't care, Hodgins already knows what kind of mess he's walking into, he's been warned), but I want acknowledgement first.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 pm

I haven't heard about episode 101 so thank you for telling me I'm an idiot and grasping at straws, it makes me feel better!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm

I'd have to agree that Sweets/Daisy or Angela/Hodgins are the most likely candidates. By including Daisy, who is a recurring character like Max or Parker, as opposed to Brennan, Angela, or Cam, they practically point an arrow at her.
For the sake of my peace of mind, I'd prefer Swaisy to Hodgela, honestly, but is Sweets (with or without Daisy) a major enough character for the sweeps?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I'd have to agree that Sweets/Daisy or Angela/Hodgins are the most likely candidates. By including Daisy, who is a recurring character like Max or Parker, as opposed to Brennan, Angela, or Cam, they practically point an arrow at her.
For the sake of my peace of mind, I'd prefer Swaisy to Hodgela, honestly, but is Sweets (with or without Daisy) a major enough character for the sweeps?

queen

No, I really don't think he's a major enough character for sweeps. Neither of the Swaisy combo is, as much as I love his character. But stranger things have happened....yet, I'm still going with Hodgela.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I have no idea i really really dont, each couple has at least one reason as to why they wont get married.

Hodgela- Too soon, it would take more than 8 episodes to sort ot all the mess they are in
Swaisy- Sweets cheated on daisy and i think it was mentioned somewhere that they were going to address the situation.
cam?- She wouldn't be able to find a man to marry in 8 episodes.
B&B- Well it is B&B o we all get he message.

I htink out off all of them it would probably be Swaisy, maybe Daisy ofond out about Sweets vheating and he makes things better by propsing as a sighn of his love, or somehting cheesy liek that.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm

See, I don't really see it as Sweets cheating. Yes, he made out with another woman, which is BAD on his part, but it's not like he slept with her. Did he consider it? Yes. Was it wrong? Yes, but it doesn't make him a "cheater" exactly. He really should tell Daisy since it's not THAT big of a deal.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Meegs82 wrote:See, I don't really see it as Sweets cheating. Yes, he made out with another woman, which is BAD on his part, but it's not like he slept with her. Did he consider it? Yes. Was it wrong? Yes, but it doesn't make him a "cheater" exactly. He really should tell Daisy since it's not THAT big of a deal.

Yes i personally don't see it as CHEATING, but this is daisy, she is going to blow it way out of proportion and piss everyone off. I think it says more about his character that he did not have sex without the girl, but hey that just MO
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Bella Loony wrote:Okay, some one slap me if I'm grasping at straws but......in the pictures of the 100th episode, David is wearing a wedding ring.....now I know he's married, BUT! I've seen in previous interviews and such that Jamie and David don't wear wedding rings, that's what the tattoos are about...so.....maybe Booth is getting married???? Please someone tell me I'm an idiot!!!!

Bella

The wedding ring thing kinda threw me off too, not because he was wearing one, but because he was wearing one while in costume, the day the 100th episode wrapped ( still wearing season 1 hair) so I don't think it's from 101. But that being put out there, it's been pointed out that it looks very similar to the ring he wore to the TCA's completely out of costume, indicating that it is his wedding ring, I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks before finding out.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 am

treble21 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:Okay, some one slap me if I'm grasping at straws but......in the pictures of the 100th episode, David is wearing a wedding ring.....now I know he's married, BUT! I've seen in previous interviews and such that Jamie and David don't wear wedding rings, that's what the tattoos are about...so.....maybe Booth is getting married???? Please someone tell me I'm an idiot!!!!

Bella

The wedding ring thing kinda threw me off too, not because he was wearing one, but because he was wearing one while in costume, the day the 100th episode wrapped ( still wearing season 1 hair) so I don't think it's from 101. But that being put out there, it's been pointed out that it looks very similar to the ring he wore to the TCA's completely out of costume, indicating that it is his wedding ring, I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks before finding out.

Thanks for that info, I just read somewhere that he doesn't generally wear one, and then POOF it was on his finger!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 am

the wedding ring thing was odd. i agree. it seems to be a new addition to his real life attire because he had it on at the TCA's and in some other candid shots...so i'm gonna assume it's not part of the booth wardrobe.

this is probably mean and cynical, but I think david prob put it on for the whole 100th eppy photoshoot thing. i kind of think the whole ring thing is just a PR deal to shoe away any bad press from earlier rumors...but as i said i'm rather cynical about the whole hollywood PR machine.

Sweeets/Daisy is my best guess...although that seems so silly to me because a. I don't consider daisy a main character and b. it's not sweeps material at all. Although the devil in the details wasn't "winter finale" material at all. so who knows.

hodgins and angela would make me mad. i'm sorry but this isn't grey's anatomy. you can't just go from being broken up to married in 8 episodes lol

and booth and brennan. eek. i may be the minority...but there is no way I'd want to see them married by the end of the season. I'd settle for a kiss and some feelings lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 am

I never noticed a wedding ring in any of those pictures. I have to go back and take a second look. (I never noticed that he didn't wear a ring either!)

As for guessing who's getting married I'm gonna guess at Hodgins and Angela. Not that I'm rooting for them, and not that I'm not rooting for them - it's just that the way The Proof in the Pudding ended, to me it looked like the writers are trying pretty hard to get these two back together again.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 am

I'm gonna guess Daisy & Sweets or Angela & Hodgins... I think we can pretty much rule out B&B...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:I never noticed a wedding ring in any of those pictures. I have to go back and take a second look. (I never noticed that he didn't wear a ring either!)

As for guessing who's getting married I'm gonna guess at Hodgins and Angela. Not that I'm rooting for them, and not that I'm not rooting for them - it's just that the way The Proof in the Pudding ended, to me it looked like the writers are trying pretty hard to get these two back together again.

He didn't wear a ring until about 2 or 3 months ago, since then he is wearing it.

edit: sorry

Anyway he is wearing a ring in the ice cream pics with his son and dad. (DB thread)

Last edited by ToZiKa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 am

19ana89 wrote:I'm gonna guess Daisy & Sweets or Angela & Hodgins... I think we can pretty much rule out B&B...

I still think it's Daisy and Sweets......although I understand that some might think that Daisy isn't a regular and therefore can't be the one getting married......
Angela and Hodgins would be weird at the moment.....but maybe there will be some great resolution first.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I bet it is gonna be either Daisy and Sweets because it has the less impact on the show, or it will be a fake wedding for B&B, or if HH is really mean he will do a desperate housewives and no actually show the bride and groom :O then we would have to wait until season 6.

I actually thought about this and came up with an idea, why he might be wearing it all of a sudden, but we won't talk about that topic anymore......(you all know what I'm talking baout now, right?)

And sorry to sound dumb, but i dont get what you are talking about scratch
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

I actually thought about this and came up with an idea, why he might be wearing it all of a sudden, but we won't talk about that topic anymore......(you all know what I'm talking baout now, right?)

confused confused confused Absolutely not. Care to share?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:33 pm

bones206 wrote:

I feel better i am not the only one who is completely lost.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

jcn747 wrote:
bones206 wrote:

I feel better i am not the only one who is completely lost.

There were rumours last fall, started by the enquirer, which I am not repeating but have to do with David and his marriage. (Interested? I suggest google)
It's possible that the ring is related back to that, It's also possible that his PR people suggested it, It's equally as possible that they maybe renewed their vows as someone elsewhere had suggested
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 am

^ Geesh. Rolling Eyes
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 am

turning the subject back around to the topic at hand.... You know I've been thinking, they really could throw a curveball at us and have it be Cam.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum