Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own

+19
MoonlightGardenias
jro54
Minna
tinkrella
Murphs93
Lo
elyon
a_rangergrl2
bailey
mereva
joybrennan
sanasus
Brain&Heart
mommahurley
Beliskner
treble21
bones206
dreamerktm411
katharine
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own Empty Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own

Post by katharine Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Did you read the article of Keck's on TV guide. Don't know how to post link - not that computer saavy.
Says "quoted" by HH that early in the season - GD case closes up with return of Diggy. One of Bones cast is a victim and it introduces a new bad guy. Bad guy hasn't been cast or named yet. But will be worse than GD and Gormegon.
Could be what they meant about someone coming on and someone leaving.
It will probably be a squint, I'm thinking Wendell.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own Empty Re: Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Here's the link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And, I know, I was surprised too!
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own Empty Re: Keck's exclusive - Bones to lose one of it's own

Post by bones206 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Maybe they kill off Zack, and resolve his whole "I didn't really kill him" story???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

katharine wrote:Did you read the article of Keck's on TV guide. Don't know how to post link - not that computer saavy.
Says "quoted" by HH that early in the season - GD case closes up with return of Diggy. One of Bones cast is a victim and it introduces a new bad guy. Bad guy hasn't been cast or named yet. But will be worse than GD and Gormegon.
Could be what they meant about someone coming on and someone leaving.
It will probably be a squint, I'm thinking Wendell.

I don't know how many people have read the sides but I wonder if the GD has something to do with that missing little boy in the sides?
Also I'd like to say I enjoy the serial killer arcs so it makes me happy that they are introducing a new one. ( although it sounds like it may be connected to the GD somehow) If it's a squintern getting killed off, I really really hope it isn't Wendell, although I'm the first to admit it would make sense for him to be the one to go being that it will be super awkward in the lab between him and Ang and Hodgins.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm

ok so if it is one of the squints I don't really mind that, while they are funny there stories are just a way to fill up the Bones episode for me.

I doubt it's Cam, if it is I would be shocked, michelle losing another ''parent'' pretty harsh

Either Hodgins or Angela also doubtfull, I don't think HH and co will recover if they would pull a stunt like that.

Booth and Brennan, I won't even go there because the show would be over.

If it is a main char it would probably be Sweets, he came on for the couples therapy, to extend that, he was going to write a book, where does he fit in now?
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

hart pretty much said...it's going to be one of the rotating interns because their schedules are getting busier and busier...I like it cause it's a chance for great storlines that you have to pay attention to in order to figure out who the big bad is...and the idea that one of our interns will be gone is sad, interesting, but not so tragic because we know that it is because their own career is successful and not hurting the actors. While I love all of them in their own way, it's not going to break the show to lose any one of them. Yet it will be sad.

I'm excited about this news.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Noooo not Wendell!
i could probablly live if it was Fisher or VNM, but Wendell has kind of become more than the others, like we got to see his personal life as well-him and Angela. But i really don't liek the idea of someone we have come to care about dying! Sad
And it better not be a main character. that would kill me!!!! im not even going to contemplate this though!

But yay for another baddy!!!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

I have a funny feeling that it is going to be Max. I have no idea why.

I'm excited at the prospect of a new evil in Bones... Very Happy Bring it on!
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:57 pm

I REALLY hope it's an intern...but I think it's Cam. Although, the Michelle issue WOULD be very harsh. Unless, of course, they just skip that part. Wouldn't be the first inconsistent we've seen. Rolling Eyes

The serial killer - love it! Not only will we have great cases all year, but him killing one of their own gives B&B perfect motivation not to go away again. (Please don't be Cam, please don't be Cam! Sad )
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

joybrennan wrote:I REALLY hope it's an intern...but I think it's Cam. Although, the Michelle issue WOULD be very harsh. Unless, of course, they just skip that part. Wouldn't be the first inconsistent we've seen. Rolling Eyes

The serial killer - love it! Not only will we have great cases all year, but him killing one of their own gives B&B perfect motivation not to go away again. (Please don't be Cam, please don't be Cam! Sad )

PLEASE DON'T BE CAM! PLEASE DON'T BE CAM!

i love cam. i love all my Bones people so i don't want to see any of them die!

Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Well... I read all the ideas about Cam and think that UNFORTUNATELY it actually could happen if maybe... I don't know... Tamara is pregnant, for example. She just got married last year, right? Could happen... Though I'd like to add that I DIDN'T hear anything about her being pregnant, it's just my thought, a possibility, but not a confirmed fact.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 am

sanasus wrote:I have a funny feeling that it is going to be Max. I have no idea why.

I'm excited at the prospect of a new evil in Bones... Very Happy Bring it on!

I had the same thought. I'm not quite sure if the article is saying that the GD kills the person or if this new serial killer does though. And I love the idea of a new serial killer arc, those have always been my favorite episodes.

If it is the GD, then Max makes sense ... Diggy did seem to aim most of her threats at Bones. And if Max were to get killed, what a perfect way to wrap up the SO storyline and have Booth flee from her arms to be there for Brennan.

Although, I also need to add, I hate the idea of bringing this kind of angst into Brennan's life. I'm hoping it's a squintern. Daisy annoys me, she'd do. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 am

Sweets if they are feeling gutsy and Wendell if they are not. It's unlikely they would get some of the more in demand interns even back long enough to kill one off. And we need someone that has emotional ties to as many of the team members as possible. Max and Daisy have significance to some, but not strong enough for others. And Cam fits into the premise of the show more organically than Sweets ever has. His character always would have been better as recurring rather than full time.

And well Wendell is kinda boring and is expendable if for no other reason than that. Wink
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:Sweets if they are feeling gutsy and Wendell if they are not. It's unlikely they would get some of the more in demand interns even back long enough to kill one off. And we need someone that has emotional ties to as many of the team members as possible. Max and Daisy have significance to some, but not strong enough for others. And Cam fits into the premise of the show more organically than Sweets ever has. His character always would have been better as recurring rather than full time.

And well Wendell is kinda boring and is expendable if for no other reason than that. Wink

I know there are many who don't agree but I'm with you on Sweets. His character has gotten increasingly more intrusive. Every time B&B confer with each other, there is Sweets sticking in his 2 cents. And I still don't understand why Brennan, who works for the Jeffersonian, should be going one on one with an FBI psychologist even if she is partnered with an FBI agent. Sweets as occasionally occurring would be fine but for me, there has just been too much of him of late.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 am

I would strongly dislike the decision to kill off Sweets, I love his character!
I'm happy about this serial killer arc, I always enjoy those because they mix the show up a little from their normal "open with random characters finding a skull/bones, booth or brennan doing something on their own or together hear about the bones, some side plot with Ange and Hodgins or Cam, case stuff, talks pretaining to the case but also teach our characters a lesson in their own lives, case solved, random B/B scene or something and scene."

Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 am

elyon wrote:
a_rangergrl2 wrote:Sweets if they are feeling gutsy and Wendell if they are not. It's unlikely they would get some of the more in demand interns even back long enough to kill one off. And we need someone that has emotional ties to as many of the team members as possible. Max and Daisy have significance to some, but not strong enough for others. And Cam fits into the premise of the show more organically than Sweets ever has. His character always would have been better as recurring rather than full time.

And well Wendell is kinda boring and is expendable if for no otheiir reason than that. Wink

I know there are many who don't agree but I'm with you on Sweets. His character has gotten increasingly more intrusive. Every time B&B confer with each other, there is Sweets sticking in his 2 cents. And I still don't understand why Brennan, who works for the Jeffersonian, should be going one on one with an FBI psychologist even if she is partnered with an FBI agent. Sweets as occasionally occurring would be fine but for me, there has just been too much of him of late.

Yeah, Sweets can be annoying, but he's necessary. He's the stick HH uses when he wants to direct B&B's relationship in one way or another. Also, they (notice I said they) LOVE the actress that plays Daisy, and Daisy&Sweets are supposed to be the foil for B&B. Even though I LOVE Cam, she's the most expendable character storywise. How long have people been complaining that Cam has nothing to do? With Cam they have to create storyline stuff: adopting Michelle, getting her a new love interest. She just isn't intrinsic to the show's story dynamic. Sad It also creates more conflict. Having to possibly adjust to a new boss - certainly a new autopsy person. Brennan may end up running the lab, which would be an entirely new thing for her to adjust to. With Cam gone, Brennan becomes Booth's closest friend. Cam's death would also be great motivation for the rest of the team to stay and catch the killer. Everyone loved Cam. Even Cal's relationship with Brennan was cleaned up in the last few episodes - especially the finale. I am SO SAD about this - but I'd put money on it being Cam. pale Sad No
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 am

Hope its not VNM!!! I love him!

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:25 am

joybrennan wrote:
elyon wrote:

And well Wendell is kinda boring and is expendable if for no otheiir reason than that. Wink

Yeah, Sweets can be annoying, but he's necessary. He's the stick HH uses when he wants to direct B&B's relationship in one way or another. Also, they (notice I said they) LOVE the actress that plays Daisy, and Daisy&Sweets are supposed to be the foil for B&B. Even though I LOVE Cam, she's the most expendable character storywise. How long have people been complaining that Cam has nothing to do? With Cam they have to create storyline stuff: adopting Michelle, getting her a new love interest. She just isn't intrinsic to the show's story dynamic. Sad It also creates more conflict. Having to possibly adjust to a new boss - certainly a new autopsy person. Brennan may end up running the lab, which would be an entirely new thing for her to adjust to. With Cam gone, Brennan becomes Booth's closest friend. Cam's death would also be great motivation for the rest of the team to stay and catch the killer. Everyone loved Cam. Even Cal's relationship with Brennan was cleaned up in the last few episodes - especially the finale. I am SO SAD about this - but I'd put money on it being Cam. pale Sad No

Totally in the interest of discussion I would argue that creating storylines are what creates characters. Sweets' troubled childhood, even B&B's troubled childhoods are all created storylines. Cam is absolutely key in the relationships of the other four characters -- B&B and Hodgela -- and their interaction at work. She is the fulcrum that balances them. If B&B are the center, Cam is the point of the pyramid, the voice of intuitive reason that weaves together the squintish logic of Brennan, Hodgins and the interns and the gut responses of Booth and Angela. Cam falls in the middle as the surrogate parent and ultimate mediator. She is the voice of objectivity. Brennan may be the linchpin for the investigators' work, but Cam is the keystone that allows the edifice of the Lab to stand. There has to be a calm, steady and objective ultimate authority to control a generally chaotic situation and even if Cam thinks that Brennan is actually in charge of pinning down the crimes, it is Cam's interactions that make the whole thing crime-solving system work smoothly.

As for Daisy and Sweets, I never did understand the statement about them being B&B's opposites or foils, and the episodes didn't play out that way either. In the episode where they got engaged there was no movement on the B&B front and in the finale both couples parted at the same time so I don't really think that they can be used as any kind of B&B barometer.

Nobody take offense please. This is entirely my own take on the situation.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 am

I hate to say it but IMO the only well loved intern is wendell. Daisy is rather annoying and I'm not sure how many actually "love" her rather than tolerate her. Clark is liked...but I'm not sure he's loved. I would bet money that it's an intern. I think killing off jack or angela would be the beginning of the end for the show and I agree that Cam is the voice of reason. The whole dynamic would be thrown off if she was gone.

I love sweets...I really do...but sometimes I think he does more harm in terms of BB than good. Sigh. This is hard! I don't want anyone to get killed!

Just a thought....what if it's Max or Caroline....or someone like that?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Minna Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 am

Please not Caroline, I love her "Cherie"s and she keeps things punchy and fun . .. plus what if she feels puckish again????

Minna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 am

I wonder who will be the one to kill of the Gravedigger + any accomplices
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 am

No offence taken. I'd love to be wrong! Very Happy. IMO, though, what makes Cam the voice of reason isn't intrinsic to the character, it's intrinsic to the position as head of the lab. Goodman fulfilled the same roll. Cam was brought in a love interest, and that no longer being the case, she's got the weakest link to Brennan and Booth - especially if they're bringing B&B together. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 am

joybrennan wrote:No offence taken. I'd love to be wrong! Very Happy. IMO, though, what makes Cam the voice of reason isn't intrinsic to the character, it's intrinsic to the position as head of the lab. Goodman fulfilled the same roll. Cam was brought in a love interest, and that no longer being the case, she's got the weakest link to Brennan and Booth - especially if they're bringing B&B together. Sad

Have to agree with you there. Her link to brennan is the weakest. Booth is a bit stronger. Yes they were Bff's in the past but it seems to me his BFF is brennan now and has been even when Cam re-appeared.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

Someone asked Hart why he released this spoiler to TV Guide if he's decided he's against spoilers. He replied, "Maybe a spoiler is just something I personally don't want anyone to know." Interesting. He's not against spoilers in general, there's just somethings he'd gonna make sure we don't find out about.

I kinda like that, I like being surprised when I watch a show, but try as I might, I cannot keep myself away from spoilers if they exist. From some of the posts I've read here, I think a lot of you feel the same way. Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 am

bailey wrote:Someone asked Hart why he released this spoiler to TV Guide if he's decided he's against spoilers. He replied, "Maybe a spoiler is just something I personally don't want anyone to know." Interesting. He's not against spoilers in general, there's just somethings he'd gonna make sure we don't find out about.

I kinda like that, I like being surprised when I watch a show, but try as I might, I cannot keep myself away from spoilers if they exist. From some of the posts I've read here, I think a lot of you feel the same way. Laughing

Okay. I am not going to get my hopes up too high, but this does make me a little excited about S6. Very Happy I just hope it's a nice surprise, but you never with HH. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum