Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

+9
bailey
the beaver1965
Ankuuh
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
mereva
treble21
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave" - Page 2 Empty Re: Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by SocksNTies Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 pm

I think the bar pic with Bren, Booth and Hannah is interesting - the juxtaposition between Bren with the man's tailored shirt and straight hair with bangs, versus Hannah with the sexy v-neck and wild, blonde curls. I've never really thought of Bren as conservative until this photo.

I noticed Sweets sitting between B&B before I noticed Hannah barging into the bar scene. Clearly the non-couple is having a little spat in this episode and Sweets tries to mend the gap.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave" - Page 2 Empty Re: Promo photos 6x02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by SocksNTies Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Also, I can't help noticing Booth's body language in the diner photo with the three of them sitting together. His jaw is working like it does when he is irritated, his shoulders are squared, his legs are crossed, and he has both a napkin and a hand in his lap. Now I know that the latter three items might suggest a sexual interest that the poor man is trying to hide, but the fact that he is turned away from Hannah, rather than toward her, suggests disinterest.

I've been studying body language recently. Pointing parts of the body, like the hand, foot or knee toward someone is supposed to mean interest or attraction. The only part of the body that Booth is pointing toward anyone is his right shoulder, which he is pointing at Brennan.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2