Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave"

+19
bones fan 99
gordongordonfan
SwaggerHeart
TinkonBrink
the beaver1965
tinge1990
MI_Bonesgirl
adbyadby
joybrennan
crzy4bones
i_heart_bones
SnoopGirl
RubyRuby
HermioneGirl101
bailey
treble21
dreamerktm411
jro54
mereva
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by mereva Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 am

Air Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (BON-602) "The Couple in the Cave"

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

--"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BOOTH'S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick ("Failure To Launch") Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner's AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth's girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple's genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new "The Couple in the Cave" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Re: Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 am

"genuine happiness?" puke If someone says, "have faith," "everything happens eventually" or "Booth will realize that he can't move," I'm going to scream...because he can't just be all happy and in love with Hannah and then realize that he loves Brennan more. NOT happening.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave" Empty Re: Press Release S6E02 "The Couple in the Cave"

Post by mereva Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am

I 'liked' it this much: [Only admins are allowed to see this image] .
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 am

Okay, I really want to ask Hart if Booth is in love with Hannah. After reading this, it just seems like such an important question to me... dang it, I wish I had a Twitter account.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 am

nothing new so I'm not sure what got everyone vomitting, but what stood out for me is this line
Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical

I think I kinda love that line.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 am

treble21 wrote:nothing new so I'm not sure what got everyone vomitting...
Nothing new, but "the couple's genuine happiness" made me sick.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 am

treble21 wrote:nothing new so I'm not sure what got everyone vomitting, but what stood out for me is this line
Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical

Yea, I like this press release. Nothing we didn't know about Hannah but new information about what might be a good part of this episode. Brennan is going to re-evaluate her relationship with Booth? And if he tries to teach her about irrational love, that means they're talking about their relationship. Sounds like a good thing to me. Much better than just watching Booth and Hannah together while he forgets about Brennan.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 am

"genuine happiness"?

Oh dear.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 pm

and sensing the couple's genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth

by keeping her feelings to herself, since now that he's so genuinely happy, why the hell would he need her? puke
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Genuinely happy is what Brennan SENSES! She does not know what goes on behind closed doors.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:She does not know what goes on behind closed doors.
Behind closed doors goes the beginning of ep 3, namely SEX. Mad
(Sorry Snoop, I'm really grumpy today, didn't sleep well.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

treble21 wrote:nothing new so I'm not sure what got everyone vomitting, but what stood out for me is this line

Me too Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Genuinely happy is what Brennan SENSES! She does not know what goes on behind closed doors.

Just like she sensed that he wanted to go back to a warzone....and that was so far from the truth....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 am

Booth teaching Brennan about love = the BLIND leading the BLIND. Rolling Eyes

His damn [Only admins are allowed to see this link] is in town and he's trying to teach Brennen about love? Brennan should [Only admins are allowed to see this link] his ass. Mad

Oh, by the way, here's my "wild" guess for the two dead bodies: It's a "murder" suicide. One had a fatal disease, the other doesn't want to live without the first. Rolling Eyes They make a pact: the healthy one kills the unhealthy one then kills him/her self. Hence Booth's lesson on love being illogical. Brennan will reevaluate her relationship with Booth and decide one of two things: if love would make someone kill themselves because the other isn't around she better stay as far away from Booth as possible. Or, if love is illogical the "right" illogical thing to do would be to stay in DC and be supportive of Booth's new relationship - even though it's killing her inside. The entire thing is loco I hate HH and company. shoot

I can't even ask about Christmas - 'cuz now I'm doubting it will get better by then. Evil or Very Mad

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

joybrennan wrote:...if love would make someone kill themselves because the other isn't around she better stay as far away from Booth as possible.
THAT made me [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Genuinely happy is what Brennan SENSES! She does not know what goes on behind closed doors.

Exactly! Nothing about this says that it's true, it's just a prespective, and it's Brennan's at that. The world's worst "people reader."
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 am

crzy4bones wrote:

Just like she sensed that he wanted to go back to a warzone....and that was so far from the truth....

She didn't send him to a warzone. I am so tired of that. Booth and Brennan both made their own decisions, and it wasn't her fault that Sweets had blabbed about Brennan being asked to head the project in Maluku before she'd had the chance to speak with Booth. Daisy's line, "Maybe you're holding him back, the way he's holding you back" sums it up for me perfectly.

If you want to blame someone, why don't you blame poor little Parker, who was used most abominably in the fnale!! Yuck.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 am

I agree. She is afterall the world's worst people reader.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 am

RubyRuby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

She didn't send him to a warzone. I am so tired of that. Booth and Brennan both made their own decisions, and it wasn't her fault that Sweets had blabbed about Brennan being asked to head the project in Maluku before she'd had the chance to speak with Booth. Daisy's line, "Maybe you're holding him back, the way he's holding you back" sums it up for me perfectly.

If you want to blame someone, why don't you blame poor little Parker, who was used most abominably in the fnale!! Yuck.

While this all sounds so good, and I agree with some of what has been written, it really doesn't matter what and how we say things. Booh fans will never EVER respect the fact that their hero can do anything wrong. Booth could even take half the blame for everything, and they would still find a way to make it Brennan's fault. It just seems to me that those of us who don't hate/dislike/want to slap.
Brennan, can accept her faults as being part of her, and the fact that she is also responsible for what had/has not happened between them. I've noticed that people who voice their support for Brennan always ALWAYS say that they don't hate Booth, and could never hate him. But its never the other way around. People who worship Booth seem to loathe Brennan simply because of who she is
She was true to her character at the end of 100, and Booth was so out of character that I was thinking WTF just happened there? Maybe I'll get blasted for saying this, but I can't seem to keep it to myself anymore, when people simply express their pure devotion to one character of a ship while mindlessly bashing the other, it just makes what they say seem incredulous, trivial, completely snort and lacks substance

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 am

Little touchy there adbyadby and RubyRuby? go back and actually READ what I said....never did I say she was responsible for Booth going back to Afghanistan...she played a part in it, but I never said she was solely responsible nor did I actually say that in THIS particular thread.

And as for the rest of your post, I'll just say "Pot Meet Kettle"...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 am

crzy4bones wrote:Little touchy there adbyadby and RubyRuby? go back and actually READ what I said....never did I say she was responsible for Booth going back to Afghanistan...she played a part in it, but I never said she was solely responsible nor did I actually say that in THIS particular thread.

Like i said

"Booh fans will never EVER respect the fact that their hero can do anything wrong."

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:07 am

adbyadby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Like i said

"Booh fans will never EVER respect the fact that their hero can do anything wrong."

and it is the Pot calling the kettle black

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:21 am

B&B are BOTH equally responsible for where they are at. Actually the writers are responsible. But neither of these characters are perfect and they both lack serious communication skills where each other is concerned.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:B&B are BOTH equally responsible for where they are at. Actually the writers are responsible. But neither of these characters are perfect and they both lack serious communication skills where each other is concerned.

Couldnt agree more Razz Laughing toast thumbsup

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:B&B are BOTH equally responsible for where they are at. Actually the writers are responsible. But neither of these characters are perfect and they both lack serious communication skills where each other is concerned.

Beautifully said. cheers
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next