Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6E06 "The Shallow in the Deep"

+28
tinge1990
Lo
Evil Monkey
geraghtyvl
MorWeb
RubyRuby
ReginaPhalange
the beaver1965
crzy4bones
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
tinkrella
Chocolate Chip
future_anthro
bones fan 99
joybrennan
katharine
anthropologystudent
StephyJ_83
MoonlightGardenias
jjrobinson73
DoctorB
jro54
jhi1005
bugaboo628
dreamerktm411
treble21
bailey
32 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

S6E06 "The Shallow in the Deep" - Page 7 Empty Re: S6E06 "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:I mean being "in love." There's a difference between love and "in love." He can't possibly fall in love with Brennan and believe that she's the one...and then fall in love with Hannah and believe she's the one. He can may have "feelings," care about and have great sex with Hannah, but he can't be "in love" with her and believe that she's the one. He may try to convince himself that, but he's not "in love" with her.

I disagree with you, but that's ok too. Smile

I think it's currently possible for someone to quickly move on to another person. And even think he's in love with Hannah without this taking away from him being in love with Brennan. Love is very confusing, especially for the people inside of it.

How can he possibly fall in love with Brennan and believe that she's the one and then fall in love with Hannah and believe she's the one? I mean he might "love" Hannah, but he's not "in love" with her. I think he may care about her and have feelings for her, but there can ONLY be one love his life-Temperance Brennan...and Hannah can't replace that. The only way I can make logical sense out of this is: he is so desperate to move on from Brennan, so he tries to convince himself that he's in love with Hannah and that he's moved on, but in reality, he's far from over her...and that Brennan is the ONLY one.

I'm not sure we're disagreeing here. I'm not saying Booth is in love with Hannah, but I believe that he thinks he is. And, unless Brennan does something that changes that .... he will continue to think that, IMO.

What do you think Brennan's going to do? It's been confirmed that Brennan will realize her feelings for him and re-evaluate their relationship...

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

S6E06 "The Shallow in the Deep" - Page 7 Empty Re: S6E06 "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by bailey Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 am

treble21 wrote:Ok I'm gonna try my hand at verbalizing what I'm thinking, I apologize if it comes of all "caveman"

Here's the deal, this is episode 6, that means that there is 5 episodes of character development and storylines leading up to this. The sides represent a very very small portion of the character development as they mostly contain the case story. Basically what I'm getting at is that we don't know what's going on in the scene with Brennan and the "boytoy". We have no idea what has transpired between B/B at that point, we can make logical assumptions based on comments in the sides and spoilers, but those only go so far and then you know what they say about "assume-ing". I really think speculating on an episode this far in advance is pointless as there is probably about 100 minutes of air time that we know nothing about ( just a ballpark figuring that sides represent approx 15 minutes of episode out of a possible 40 minutes, and also figuring that there's not much about episode 1 we don't know, that's 25 minutes per episode for #2,3,4,5....don't quibble about the math, it's not exact, it's just there to make a point)

About Booth "loving" Hannah. Being genuinely happy does not mean that you have to be IN love with the person you are with, it doesn't mean that he is madly in love with Hannah and not in love with Brennan. That being said Booth is not the type of guy to lead someone on, so yeah I think he's serious about Hannah but sometimes happiness is a choice, you can be miserable about your circumstances or you can try to make the best of it. I firmly believe that Booth is making the best of a situation he'd rather not be in, and choosing to be as happy as he can about it.

cheers

Not caveman at all. Great post, I agree ... Booth can't make Brennan love him, but he can choose to be happy with someone else. And that doesn't mean that he isn't in love with Brennan.

As far as the speculating on an episode this far out, thanks for pointing that out because this conversation has gotten so circular for me that I had forgotten what the hell we were actually talking about to start with. LOL.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:I mean being "in love." There's a difference between love and "in love." He can't possibly fall in love with Brennan and believe that she's the one...and then fall in love with Hannah and believe she's the one. He can may have "feelings," care about and have great sex with Hannah, but he can't be "in love" with her and believe that she's the one. He may try to convince himself that, but he's not "in love" with her.

I think it's currently possible for someone to quickly move on to another person. And even think he's in love with Hannah without this taking away from him being in love with Brennan. Love is very confusing, especially for the people inside of it.

How can he possibly fall in love with Brennan and believe that she's the one and then fall in love with Hannah and believe she's the one? I mean he might "love" Hannah, but he's not "in love" with her. I think he may care about her and have feelings for her, but there can ONLY be one love his life-Temperance Brennan...and Hannah can't replace that. The only way I can make logical sense out of this is: he is so desperate to move on from Brennan, so he tries to convince himself that he's in love with Hannah and that he's moved on, but in reality, he's far from over her...and that Brennan is the ONLY one.

I'm not sure we're disagreeing here. I'm not saying Booth is in love with Hannah, but I believe that he thinks he is. And, unless Brennan does something that changes that .... he will continue to think that, IMO.

What do you think Brennan's going to do? It's been confirmed that Brennan will realize her feelings for him and re-evaluate their relationship.

I think just Brennan being Brennan, and being near Booth and not changing, that'll be enough. Brennan is going to support him, she's not going to try and change this, she loves him enough to know that she wants to see him happy. That may be enough for him to realize that he's not in love with Hannah ... just the proximity to Brennan, or it might take more ... but personally I don't see Brennan coming out and telling Booth her feelings. If anyone tells him directly it'll be Cam or Angela telling him something Brennan says to them.

I see something happening in Brennan's life ... either her own life being endangered, or something happening to her family, something she would normally lean on Booth to get through ... but Brennan doesn't want to bother Booth with it, because he's with Hannah and he can't be her person anymore, because he's someone else's person. But, then Booth finds out what happened, and he's pissed because he wants to be there for her, because he is her person. Maybe this is the Brennan solves her own murder thing, maybe it'll be something else ... but that's what I'm thinking. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

What do you think Brennan's going to do? It's been confirmed that Brennan will realize her feelings for him and re-evaluate their relationship.

I think just Brennan being Brennan, and being near Booth and not changing, that'll be enough. Brennan is going to support him, she's not going to try and change this, she loves him enough to know that she wants to see him happy. That may be enough for him to realize that he's not in love with Hannah ... just the proximity to Brennan, or it might take more ... but personally I don't see Brennan coming out and telling Booth her feelings. If anyone tells him directly it'll be Cam or Angela telling him something Brennan says to them.

I see something happening in Brennan's life ... either her own life being endangered, or something happening to her family, something she would normally lean on Booth to get through ... but Brennan doesn't want to bother Booth with it, because he's with Hannah and he can't be her person anymore, because he's someone else's person. But, then Booth finds out what happened, and he's pissed because he wants to be there for her, because he is her person. Maybe this is the Brennan solves her own murder thing, maybe it'll be something else ... but that's what I'm thinking. Smile

I agree with you on that. Even thought that I think that once they get back to DC, Booth will probably realize on his own that he's not "in love" with Hannah..and things will just fizzle out. I think that both characters have a part in this. Booth is going to or not to something that causes Hannah to leave him (even though I would personally like it if he dumps her)...and Brennan has to ADMIT that she’s in love with him…to herself or to someone. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan/can’t move on/whatever and she has to admit that she’s in love with him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some PURSUING too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you,” speech…and she certainly won’t pursue him if she thinks that he’s in love with someone else…And if she realizes she loves him in the “solve your own murder” episode, she’s not going to tell Booth because HH or SN said, “she will keep this from Booth for as long as possible.” She wouldn't want to put on burden on his new relationship, but I think Booth/Hannah will just be about over in the "Brennan centric" episode. He’s going to have to do some explaining and PROVE his love for her (on a romantic note, maybe they will repeat the lines, ”Do you love me?” and “I want to prove it to you.”)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

^^^ Those quotes are getting too long. Lol.

It's not so much that I think she realizes that she loves him in that episode, I think she realizes it before then. I think that when he shows up for her, even when she pushed him away for the sake of his relationship with Hannah, she realizes that he still loves her ... and he realizes the same thing. And then I think we go from there ... they both know they love each other, but they still haven't talked about it. And they might not this season. I don't really see us getting a "I don't love Hannah, I love you" speech.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 am

I'm still pulling for a coffee cart scene in 5 months were they both lay it all on the line, ( or rather I'm fervently hoping)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 am

bailey wrote:^^^ Those quotes are getting too long. Lol.

It's not so much that I think she realizes that she loves him in that episode, I think she realizes it before then. I think that when he shows up for her, even when she pushed him away for the sake of his relationship with Hannah, she realizes that he still loves her ... and he realizes the same thing. And then I think we go from there ... they both know they love each other, but they still haven't talked about it. And they might not this season. I don't really see us getting a "I don't love Hannah, I love you" speech.

When B&B finally get together, I can totally see Brennan bringing up Hannah and repeating what he said, "people leave marks on each other." She won't believe that he's in love with her, after seeing him with Hannah...then he will have to do some explaining and prove to her that he loves her. That she is the ONLY one. It may not be this season, but it's gotta happen...even though they will at least going to end up on the same page with their feelings this season, I think Booth/Hannah will just fizzle out on it's own.

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:19 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Why would she - Booth is "Happy." And since the 100th is the first she's heard about him wanting a relationship with her (aside from when he was coming out of Coma after having a brain-tumor removed Rolling Eyes) he couldn't have been that serious about it. See - he found Raghag! That's love for you - easily replaceable.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

However, this is a discussion that will go 'round in 'round in circles because the points are on opposite sides of the spectrum. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I'd prefer to go with a few folks are actually happy with the situation, some are ok with Booth and Raghad - up to a point, and some folks are [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (that would be me. Very Happy)or are completely completely [Only admins are allowed to see this image]. Still, for the most part, everyone but the few who love this storyline can agree that ultimately the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] must be TERMINATED [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
...from this show. Razz

Agreed?
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 am

joybrennan wrote:Still, for the most part, everyone but the few who love this storyline can agree that ultimately the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] must be TERMINATED [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
...from this show. Razz

Agreed?

Agreed.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am

OMG, I can't believe that people are starting to hate Booth. For what? Is it because he just like all us humans wants to be loved and be desired by somebody? For whatever reasons she had, Brennan turned him down. When she told him, I CANT CHANGE, he probably took it to mean there was never going to be a romantic relationship between them. What do people want him do? Wait around for something that might never happen. Sorry, but to my way of thinking, Booth is not the bad guy in this and shouldn't deserve anybody's hate.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 am

Can't speak for anyone else, but I clearly don't hate Booth. Also mark this down as the second time it's happened because I totally agree with your whole post beaver1965
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 am

Nobody hates Booth. I'll speak for myself, I LOVED seasons 1-4 Booth, but I just don't know if he's the character I fell in love with anymore. No
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:
bailey wrote:

@ Bailey - I really like this scenario, it has alot of potential for some serious revelations from each to the other. I love you Sooner rather than later would be good too. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

Treble HaHa, I cant believe it either... You better stop agreeing with me, because people might think that we are actually getting along. LOL!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am

the beaver1965 wrote:OMG, I can't believe that people are starting to hate Booth. For what? Is it because he just like all us humans wants to be loved and be desired by somebody? For whatever reasons she had, Brennan turned him down. When she told him, I CANT CHANGE, he probably took it to mean there was never going to be a romantic relationship between them. What do people want him do? Wait around for something that might never happen. Sorry, but to my way of thinking, Booth is not the bad guy in this and shouldn't deserve anybody's hate.

Speaking for myself - I didn't say I hated Booth, or that I now hated Booth. What I said was simply a self-observation, I used to adore Booth's character, but right now I don't. I'm disappointed in him. I'm disappointed in Brennan also, but the information we have on her is that she at least is coming back understanding the truth about her feelings. I guess what really has annoyed me is DB's comments about trying to make Brennan jealous on purpose. That just seems SO UNBOOTHLIKE. Evil or Very Mad I know, I know, I shouldn't pay attention to what the man says - just enjoy the view ( Wink ) but when I think about that scenario, I'm like, "Oh, yeah? Then bring on Boytoy for Brennan!" Sigh, I just want this storyline to be over already. bounce
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 am

@Joy Brennan, There is probably nobody that loves David Boreanax like I do but I myself would never believe anything he had to say concerning the show. He is either told to say this sh** or he just likes to screw with peoples minds. As far as the Boytoy for Brennan, I have absolutely no doubt that is coming. TPTB will then even the playing field.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:12 am

^^^Even if B&B do realize that they still love each other-Booth realizes he can't move on/Brennan is the ONE/whatever and Brennan realizes that she's in love with him, which will happen...because this is still BONES and we all know that B&B are going to end up together anyways, I feel like will never be the same again. After watching seasons 1-3 re-runs, I remember why I fell in love with BONES. The cases, the forensics/science, the characters, and the snappy dialouge...but then Mr. "I know what's best for the audience" decided to make B&B's relationship the center of the show instead of a balance between B&B's relationship and the cases. Then they got to close to putting B&B together, so he created roadblock (Hannah)..and I wouldn't surprised if they keep Hannah around all season until they find out if they will get renewed for another season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

if the quotes are too long, you could edit it accordingly, leaving only the last 2-3 replies.(: It makes loading time better and its less confusing to read. Some forums practise this as basic forum etiquette.

Haha, anyway back to topicccc. (: Forget all about how Booth will love Brennan and whatever. WHO ELSE AGREES THAT SEEING BOOTH CHASE AFTER, LIKE REALLY CHASE AFTER BRENNAN WITH FLOWERS, CHAMPAGNE, LATE NIGHT ROMANTIC DATES WILL BE ALL TOOOOO AWESOME!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

YES! A little effort and commitment would be nice. thumbsup

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 pm

tinge1990 wrote:if the quotes are too long, you could edit it accordingly, leaving only the last 2-3 replies.(: It makes loading time better and its less confusing to read. Some forums practise this as basic forum etiquette.

Haha, anyway back to topicccc. (: Forget all about how Booth will love Brennan and whatever. WHO ELSE AGREES THAT SEEING BOOTH CHASE AFTER, LIKE REALLY CHASE AFTER BRENNAN WITH FLOWERS, CHAMPAGNE, LATE NIGHT ROMANTIC DATES WILL BE ALL TOOOOO AWESOME!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

I think Booth is done chasing her. Once she gets a clue, she's going to have to chase him...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

crzy4bones wrote:
tinge1990 wrote:if the quotes are too long, you could edit it accordingly, leaving only the last 2-3 replies.(: It makes loading time better and its less confusing to read. Some forums practise this as basic forum etiquette.

I think Booth is done chasing her. Once she gets a clue, she's going to have to chase him...

I don't think soo....I think that both characters have a part in this. Booth has to realize that he can't move on/Brennan is the ONE/whatever...and Brennan has to ADMIT that she’s in love with him…and that she has pretty much always been. They both of them have to come to their own conclusions-he has to realize that he ONLY wants Brennan/can’t move on/whatever and she has to admit that she’s in love with him. He’s just coming out of a relationship that he claims was happy, so he’s going to need to do some PURSUING too. If Brennan sees that Booth and Hannah are apparently “happy” together, she won’t believe that he’s in love with her when he gives his, “I don’t love Hannah, I love you,” speech…and she certainly won’t pursue him if she thinks that he’s in love with someone else…And if she realizes she loves him in the “solve your own murder” episode, she’s not going to tell Booth because HH or SN said, “she will keep this from Booth for as long as possible.” He’s going to have to do some explaining and PROVE his love for her (on a romantic note, maybe they will repeat the lines, ”Do you love me?” and “I want to prove it to you.”) Personally, I would like to see Booth pursue Brennan like he “pursued” her as a work partner. He didn’t do that. He just sat in corner and whined about how Brennan doesn’t love him. He DIDN'T pursue her romantically. He just said, "let's give it a shot." That was just a conversation.

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

crzy4bones wrote:

What chase? Oh, you mean his big "let's give this a shot" speech? That was a conversation - hardly what I'd call going after the woman of your dreams. Of course, being that my dad GOT ON AN AIRPLANE to go convince my mother to marry him (after she turned him down) I may be a bit prejudice about the topic Razz. However, like Booth said, the guy always knows - my parents have been together 42 years!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm

I've said this before and I'll say it again: if I was Brennan I would seriously doubt Booth's feelings for me.

I LOVE Booth's character, except in the second half of season five. The end of the 100th was so un-Boothlike IMO. Saying he "knew" Brennan was "the one" and then saying he needs to move on from her at the first sign of resistance from her? Which was totally in character for Brennan? Ugh. How can he profess to feel so strongly about her and then move on and fall in love with someone else so quickly? I will seriously hate it if Hannah is the one who dumps Booth and he slinks back to Brennan, she deserves more than to be his second choice. I think the best we can salvage from this totally f**ked up storyline is that Brennan realises she is really in love with Booth and wants to give a relationship a go and Booth realises he can't possibly be with any other than Brennan, HE breaks up with Raghag, and then he sets out to prove to Bones that he really truly does love her. Because if I was Brennan - no way on earth could I really trust his feelings for me after he moved on with Hannah and was in love and genuinely happy with her. IMO Booth needs to prove to Brennan that she's it for him and that he REALLY wants to be with HER and not anyone else.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Okay... This is freaky lol. I didn't wrote the last line! O:

About effort and commitment...

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

[quote="tinge1990"]

Okay... This is freaky lol. I didn't wrote the last line! O:

I DID! Laughing I have NO idea how it ended up as part of your quote - I was just agreeing with you! Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

DoctorB wrote:I've said this before and I'll say it again: if I was Brennan I would seriously doubt Booth's feelings for me.

I LOVE Booth's character, except in the second half of season five. The end of the 100th was so un-Boothlike IMO. Saying he "knew" Brennan was "the one" and then saying he needs to move on from her at the first sign of resistance from her? Which was totally in character for Brennan? Ugh. How can he profess to feel so strongly about her and then move on and fall in love with someone else so quickly? I will seriously hate it if Hannah is the one who dumps Booth and he slinks back to Brennan, she deserves more than to be his second choice. I think the best we can salvage from this totally f**ked up storyline is that Brennan realises she is really in love with Booth and wants to give a relationship a go and Booth realises he can't possibly be with any other than Brennan, HE breaks up with Raghag, and then he sets out to prove to Bones that he really truly does love her. Because if I was Brennan - no way on earth could I really trust his feelings for me after he moved on with Hannah and was in love and genuinely happy with her. IMO Booth needs to prove to Brennan that she's it for him and that he REALLY wants to be with HER and not anyone else.

I really want Booth to dump the RagHag...but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. If Brennan realizes that she's in love with him, she's not going to pursue him or even tell him how she feels. She will most likely play the "supportive" best friend. If she sees that he is so happy and in love with the Raghag, she won't pursue him because she wouldn't want to put a burden on his new relationship. She loves him so much that she wants him to be happy...Meanwhile, once he's back in DC, seeing Brennan in a regular basis, Booth will realize that Brennan is the ONE...but why would he dump the RagHag? Yes, he loves Brennan, but he's still think that she doesn't want him...and she's not going to tell him how she feels. He better be dam* sure that Brennan is the ONE.

I look at like this: Booth/Hannah will fizzle out. He will realize that he's not "in love" with Hannah, that he still loves Brennan. After she leaves, B&B will have both realize that they are in love, but they won't talk about it...because they each think that each other doesn't want them (Brennan won't think that Booth loves her because of Hannah; he still won't think that she loves him) Then Angela or Cam will say something to Booth about Brennan being in love with him and he'll confront her. She won't trust his feelings, so he'll have to prove to her his love to her...and she probably won't start trusting his feelings until towards the end of the series. I think the least we can hope for is that B&B are on the same page with their feelings by the end of this season...and then will get a cliff hanger. I don't think is the season, unless they don't get picked up for another season.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next