Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Burley

+12
tinkrella
mereva
RubyRuby
katharine
joybrennan
future_anthro
DoctorB
jhi1005
bones fan 99
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
jro54
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hannah Burley - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Burley

Post by bonesfan158 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 am

First, I will be watching. Whether I agree with the story line or not, I need to know what happens.

Second, I don't like Booth having a new girlfriend, but I feel it is necessary. I don't believe he's ready to accept Brennan as is yet and needs to realize that he can't move on---She's it. The only way he can find this out is by trying to move on.

Third, Brennan needs to realize that she doesn't want Booth to move on and that she has changed and needs to be honest with herself.

They are very complicated, well-written characters and have always been so.
With that said, I am a definite B & B shipper, but I am willing to wait.

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 am

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:beyond 8-10 episodes would just be insanity to me. Story arc wise....it's too long. If hannah is the typical 'third party' plot line then the trick is to make her seem like she is an actual threat to the relationship while still giving the fans hope that she's not. I'm gonna say she will at least be around until sweeps. (they are in november and february, right?) Remember baseball playoff and world series take up a good deal of October. Then we'll have a small winter/christmas break so there is a good chance she could be around until winter. Depending on how many episodes they are able to get out.

I'm really not sure where it is going to be honest. I also am getting mixed signals. Heck, I'm getting mixed signals just off ED and DB (what else is new?) They don't seem to be on the same page at all about where the story is headed. But then again, DB could just be saying whatever he feels like as usual.

This is my personal theory. Take what you want from it. But, this is as far as my mind can go on this storyline.

-Booth was heartbroken when he left. He met hannah and she provided an excellent distraction. It was the whole 'out of sight out of mind thing.' He clung on to hannah (and hannah clung on to him) as the typical/fast moving rebound relationship. Also, things over at war were exciting and new and challenging.

-Cue him getting the phone call to go back to DC. He tells hannah the typical 'i've got to go...but i'll always love you' non sense or whatever a guy will say in that situation and high tails it home to help his friends. He maybe never expected hannah and him to go any further. (was there a side where booth said she was gonna come later? i can't remember)

Either way.....

-Booth gets home and who is the first person he sees? Brennan. Suddenly, all the feelings of his old life and his old love bring him smashing back to reality. DC is his home. Brennan is his love. the FBI is his life and as he goes through that during the first episode he internally struggles with it. Hence, showing off the hannah pictures and telling brennan he fell in love with someone else. He is desperately trying to reclaim that feeling he had while he was away.

He is confused and hating himself for not fully moving on from brennan and then bam. Hannah shows up. He slightly feels bad (because he realizes how awkward and odd it is with brennan) but at the same time...wants to give it an honest try. He is trying to prove to himself and to brennan that he DID move on and he DOESN'T need her.

-I think the following episode will be him realizing that he really can't move on from brennan, no matter how hard he tries to make it work with someone else. I think hannah/booth's relationship will fall flat in DC where it's not as exciting as war and she isn't really a part of his world at all. Booth may realize brennan is showing a bit of jealousy and enjoy that but, I don't think his sole purpose for being with hannah is to make her jealous. I think it is for himself. To move on.

-But, he'll realize that you can't force yourself to love. And you can't force yourself to move on from the love of your life. I do think brennan will have her epiphany (I personally think she already has the audience just doesn't know it) but I don't think that will be the reason booth/hannah end. I think either....booth will realize he can't move on....or...more likely....HANNAH will realize that booth really loves brennan. Afterall, someone from Fox commented that we would like Hannah by the end. Nothing short of her dumping booth will make me like her.

Very well said.

AGREED.

by bonesfan158 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 am

First, I will be watching. Whether I agree with the story line or not, I need to know what happens.

Second, I don't like Booth having a new girlfriend, but I feel it is necessary. I don't believe he's ready to accept Brennan as is yet and needs to realize that he can't move on---She's it. The only way he can find this out is by trying to move on.

Third, Brennan needs to realize that she doesn't want Booth to move on and that she has changed and needs to be honest with herself.

They are very complicated, well-written characters and have always been so.
With that said, I am a definite B & B shipper, but I am willing to wait.

me too although not sure how well I'll be waiting and may feel a little ill each time hannah gets screen time
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan158 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 am

Isn't that the point of a good show, to make us react. Whoever said the reactions had to be positive all the time.

I know I'm not going to like Hannah and Booth kissing either, but I still believe its necessary. I just might close my eyes until Brennan and Booth both get the "clues" we are all waiting for.

One of my favorite episodes is "The Boy with the Answer" and it was not happy in the least, but very well acted by everyone. Angela and Hodgins, Cam with Sweets, Brennan, Hodgins and Caroline, and of course Brennan and Booth. Also, one of Brennan's funniest lines this season came out of that episode. The one when she was talking to Max in jail and said something like "Why can't you by me a sweater like a normal father."

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 am

Bonesfan158 you are quite right if we were actually happy all the time we'd probably tune out! still ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just where I'm at you know going crazy!! headdesk
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am

I've nothing significant to add to this thread. Rolling Eyes Nothing. Evil or Very Mad The title just drew me in because ever since I saw that name-Hannah Burley Mad -it's just made me all...well, er Embarassed...HURLY! puke puke puke puke puke
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Hey!!! Hurley..is a good thing!!! lol.

Ha Ha I will be watching as well. I had a very strong viceral reaction to the Finale last season, and I vented and vented all summer long..After I recovered from my long drawn out tantrum..I realized I was just mad because I thought I knew what was going to happen, and it didn't and it shocked and saddened me...but it actually makes sense given where we were left after the 100th episode...Booth has to move forward or he stays that mopey, lovesick puppy and we all know that we love some Cocky Booth....I'm now on board, trying to see the positive aspects of this new relationship and looking forward to the nuance and growth that will surely follow as brennan realizes that she got her wish...and we all know the old saying "be careful what you wish for"...right? She's not going to be able to watch him with Hannah for long before she starts to unravel ever so slowly...and Booth is going to start making a list...whether he's aware of it or not, Bones vs Hannah...and Hannah is going to come up short because Booth truly loves Brennan. He's only moving forward for her sake..becuase he knows he pressured her and she's not ready...and maybe he's gonna enjoy it just a little too..twisting that knife of jealousy just a little!

Anyway...I will be watching..good or bad...I'm back on the Bones rollercoaster! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ee
I don't care how much it hurts...I'm going to watch and get on board and try to find the silver lining...because Booth and Brennan together or not together...is better than no Booth and Brennan at all!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

mommahurley wrote:Hey!!! Hurley..is a good thing!!! lol.

Ha Ha I will be watching as well. I had a very strong viceral reaction to the Finale last season, and I vented and vented all summer long..After I recovered from my long drawn out tantrum..I realized I was just mad because I thought I knew what was going to happen, and it didn't and it shocked and saddened me...but it actually makes sense given where we were left after the 100th episode...Booth has to move forward or he stays that mopey, lovesick puppy and we all know that we love some Cocky Booth....I'm now on board, trying to see the positive aspects of this new relationship and looking forward to the nuance and growth that will surely follow as brennan realizes that she got her wish...and we all know the old saying "be careful what you wish for"...right? She's not going to be able to watch him with Hannah for long before she starts to unravel ever so slowly...and Booth is going to start making a list...whether he's aware of it or not, Bones vs Hannah...and Hannah is going to come up short because Booth truly loves Brennan. He's only moving forward for her sake..becuase he knows he pressured her and she's not ready...and maybe he's gonna enjoy it just a little too..twisting that knife of jealousy just a little!

Anyway...I will be watching..good or bad...I'm back on the Bones rollercoaster! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ee
I don't care how much it hurts...I'm going to watch and get on board and try to find the silver lining...because Booth and Brennan together or not together...is better than no Booth and Brennan at all!

Ummmm Amen? I'm going to try and be positive too... try try try..... Neutral
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down