Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line?

+20
the beaver1965
Manjachka
heirofloki
bailey
crzy4bones
jro54
RubyRuby
bones fan 99
future_anthro
adbyadby
TinkonBrink
Lo
MI_Bonesgirl
mereva
kat0505
bugaboo628
treble21
dreamerktm411
joybrennan
SnoopGirl
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do You LIKE the Significant Other for Booth Story Line?

Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 32 ]
Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 47 ]
Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 114

Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line?

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am

Lo wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
Lo wrote:I voted Yes. I really don't think Booth would be flaunting his relationship in Brennan's face ever. He's a very private man. He's only trying to move on. So I just stuck with yes.

MMM really, a private man, is this why when the comes back in s6e01 he is telling anyone that will listen about his new girl and showing them the photo of her on his cell, and when they first meet it is booth that asks bones have you meet anyone, basically getting her to ask him the same thing so he can tell her yes i have. This some how doesn't seem like a private man to me, more like a man to is rubbing in the face of someone that he has said to have loved and to have know ( yes i will agree he has never said to bones i love you bones, if he had said this her reaction in the 100th would have very different then it was.

Well I see it as he took her reaction in the 100th as ok she doesn't want to try. He warned her he needs to move on. In my opinion I don't feel like showing a picture on a cellphone is flaunting. She obviously wasn't there to meet them yet at this point. I guess it's all opinion, but I see things from Booth's perspective and he's told her what he needed to, it's in her court.
This is why it's a forum - we all have different opinions. Personally - and I've said this before - I've had men be more persistant in asking me to the movies. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Like the Significant Other for Booth story line?

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:28 am

I think Booth didn't give it his all in and after the 100th cause he epected to be shot down and the realationship with Hannah will enable him to see that as well as Brennan working out the amount of love she actually carries for Booth every day. I don't see Brennan doing crap all to pursue Booth thou at any point maybe once Hannah's gone she'll drive us mad by dropping hints at Booth about him being the only one to ever care or something ahhhh we'll just have to wait for the HH SN torture to commence hey!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 am

Well I guess I have a different opinion of the 100th then. Booth at least had the guts to gamble for it and in terms of trying to ask someone out, I think he went above and beyond. Brennan wasn't ready, it wouldn't matter how much further Booth went. You can't force someone into a relationship.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 am

Lo wrote:Well I guess I have a different opinion of the 100th then. Booth at least had the guts to gamble for it and in terms of trying to ask someone out, I think he went above and beyond. Brennan wasn't ready, it wouldn't matter how much further Booth went. You can't force someone into a relationship.

yep...granted he didn't say things the right away...she knew the jist of it...and she said No. It didn't matter if he had gotten down on his knees and begged and pleaded and promised her the world, she still would have said No. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them...and he knew to fold and not push his luck to far...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 am

I don't think Booth gave it is all. I think he should have tried harder to get Brennan to admit his feelings to him and think she might of, but instead he just gave his "30, 40 or 50 year" speech and gave up. I'm not sure if even knew he was ever really IN love with Brennan...because to me, he just seems like he just wants someone to love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years (and already expressed my opinion about this sooo way too much)..because he did, he would have tried harder and he wouldn't have moved so quickly....but I still don't that would make any difference. She still would have turned him down because she would rather have him just as a friend/partner, than risk their relationship and possibly lose him.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 am

Lo wrote:Well I guess I have a different opinion of the 100th then. Booth at least had the guts to gamble for it and in terms of trying to ask someone out, I think he went above and beyond. Brennan wasn't ready, it wouldn't matter how much further Booth went. You can't force someone into a relationship.

Yep, I agree with you on this.

I don't think Booth didn't try hard enough, and yes I do get what Joy is saying about having men try harder just to get a date ... but this is different. Men hate being told no, and when they're trying to get us to date them they're very persistent, the more we say no, the less interested we act ... the more they want us.

It's different in this case; there's way too much history between these two to look at it as simply as I stated above. The man backed off because of the sheer look of terror on Brennan's face; girl was scared to death. Of losing him. I think, while it'll be more subconsciously than not, Booth's attempt to move on will show her that there's more than one way she can lose him. Booth told her right then that he had to move on, and she accepted that ... I thought at the time he said that hoping she'd change her mind. And he did give her time. Hannah is just the physical manifestation of the pyschological pull he was already trying to play on Brennan. I think Brennan choosing instead to support him because she just wants him to be happy will make Booth's plan (and again I'm not saying this is a conscious thing on his part) backfire.

Booth was apparently happy with Hannah, in Afghanistan with no history, no baggage, and bonding over being in a war zone. Working her into his real world is going to put a whole new spin on things. It'll be interesting for me to see if we see any sign on Booth's part that he's happy he left Hannah in Afghanistan and has Bones back to himself before she shows up.

Again, for those of you really struggling with this (seeing Booth with another woman) just remember that more than likely by the time we're watching this play out on our screens we'll be hearing spoilers and seeing sides for Hannah's exit or at least for the cracks in their relationship, and that should be something to help get you through this.

And excuse me, but I've been home alone all day scrubbing the apartment and I'm in the mood to talk apparently. Lol. I'll stop before I launch into a long sermon about how TPTB used SOs to bring Chris and Rita together on Silk Stalkings.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:55 am

jro54 wrote:I don't think Booth gave it is all. I think he should have tried harder to get Brennan to admit his feelings to him and think she might of, but instead he just gave his "30, 40 or 50 year" speech and gave up. I'm not sure if even knew he was ever really IN love with Brennan...because to me, he just seems like he just wants someone to love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years (and already expressed my opinion about this sooo way too much)..because he did, he would have tried harder and he wouldn't have moved so quickly....but I still don't that would make any difference. She still would have turned him down because she would rather have him just as a friend/partner, than risk their relationship and possibly lose him.
They haven't even been on a DATE and he was talking about them being together for 50 years! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I blame the writers not the actors although they did an awesome job with what they were given to say.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:I don't think Booth gave it is all. I think he should have tried harder to get Brennan to admit his feelings to him and think she might of, but instead he just gave his "30, 40 or 50 year" speech and gave up. I'm not sure if even knew he was ever really IN love with Brennan...because to me, he just seems like he just wants someone to love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years (and already expressed my opinion about this sooo way too much)..because he did, he would have tried harder and he wouldn't have moved so quickly....but I still don't that would make any difference. She still would have turned him down because she would rather have him just as a friend/partner, than risk their relationship and possibly lose him.
They haven't even been on a DATE and he was talking about them being together for 50 years! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I blame the writers not the actors although they did an awesome job with what they were given to say.

Yes, exactly!!! Ya know, I I love you the character of Booth, but I just think he totally acted out of character in the 100th...and it could have been written better.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:04 am

jro54 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:

Yes, exactly!!! Ya know, I I love you the character of Booth, but I just think he totally acted out of character in the 100th...and it could have been written better.

See, I know a lot of people hated that line but I didn't take it the way a lot of you seemed to. I think it was just Booth's way of saying that's how he knew Brennan was the one for him ... just him giving an example to try to get her to understand. Not so much him saying that he wanted to be with her in 50 years.

And yea they haven't ever really been on a "date" but these two have been a couple in every way but the sexual aspect for quite a while. At least, IMO.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 am

I just think saying "Let's give it a shot" is just the wrong thing to say to the person that you are in love with. He's basically saying that he's willing to take a gamble at their relationship. Yes, relationships are a gamble, to me, that's just the wrong to say...And the "30, 40, or 50 speech came AFTER she rejected him, when he said, "I need to move on, I need to find someone for 30 or 40 or 50 years." To me, that means he's not willing to try harder for her and he's just going to give up. That just wants to love him for 30 or 40 or 50 years, not that he specifically wants Brennan. I LOVE Booth's character (But people seem to don't think that I do whenever I talk about this) but the 100th just made me really question if he really loves Brennan...but I guess everyone has their own way of interpreting things.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

We do have different opinions - and that's fine. Smile Being we have to go with canon and not discuss horrible writing, I'll just say Booth seemed to be talking to someone he'd never met before, and knew nothing about. As for taking a gamble, I agree, a bad one. You don't play everything you have on your first roll of the dice.

I will give you he gave it shot, but also that he he had almost seven years since Brennan gave it a shot - and then realized that if this was going to go somewhere, it probably shouldn't start when they had both been drinking tequila - a lot of tequila. Booth and Brennan have been hung up from that first communication. Brennan with thinking he only wanted her for work, and Booth...it's been suggested to me that feels unworthy of her due to his own childhood. I could see that being the case. What is created, sadly, is a relationship where both people are afraid to believe they can have what they really want. That's why, IMO, Booth took a gamble on giving it a shot, instead of simply saying, "Bones, I'm in love with you" and just letting her digest that the way he does whenever introducing her to a new concept. Doing so would be coming from a place of confidence & worthiness - which, in this area he doesn't have and doesn't feel. Talk about Romeo & Juliet! Let's REALLY go for a better outcome! Very Happy ( which, of course, B&B will since, unlike R&J, the families of B&B approve of the match. Laughing )
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 am

I voted Yes. I can see how it might work, and I actually like the actress (regardless of the fandom hatred, the girl is pretty and can very much act)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 am

heirofloki wrote:I voted Yes. I can see how it might work, and I actually like the actress (regardless of the fandom hatred, the girl is pretty and can very much act)
Good - now she just needs her own damn show. The quicker she's kicked off Bones, the faster yhat will happen. Hating her character therefore is good for THE ACTRESS'S career. Glad to be helping out the talent - especially since the longer she's on Bones the likelier the ratings will drop. Who wants to be associated with that? Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 pm

crzy4bones wrote:

Yep...granted he didn't say things the right away...she knew the jist of it...and she said No. It didn't matter if he had gotten down on his knees and begged and pleaded and promised her the world, she still would have said No. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them...and he knew to fold and not push his luck to far...

Well in what world does Brennan do ' jist' or 'gamble loco This is what make her how she is, DID YOU REALLY LISTEN REALLY LISTEN to what she said in the 100th, she said no no you're the one that needs protecting from me , I am not good enough for you i cant change, not NO I don'I want you, this is very different. Booth said he knew, he had known all along, but omg for someone that has known for so long, it was so very easy to move on to a somewhat serious relationship (because Catherine doesn't count). If a man was truly in love with someone as Booth claimed to have been, then there would be no way he could have moved on so quickly. I know this as i am talking for experience. During s5 Booth was not pining for Brennan he has pining for the life from his coma dream, in which Brennan happened to be his wife, and in a way, he was mourning that life he saw in the dream.

Don't get me wrong, I love Booth as Booth, and Brennan as Brennan. They are booth incredible and unique characters. What I really dislike (MY OPINION) is that so many people seem to think DB is Booth. It seems that sometimes people can't tell the difference between them.

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Manjachka Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 pm

I voted Yes
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm

DB is really Booth? What does that mean? Try to make me understand.. Just asking!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Anyone watching Saturday Night Live? thumbsup

HH IS THE KING OF MEDIA
HE REALLY IS A GENIUS!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:33 pm

adbyadby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Yep...granted he didn't say things the right away...she knew the jist of it...and she said No. It didn't matter if he had gotten down on his knees and begged and pleaded and promised her the world, she still would have said No. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them...and he knew to fold and not push his luck to far...

Well in what world does Brennan do ' jist' or 'gamble loco This is what make her how she is, DID YOU REALLY LISTEN REALLY LISTEN to what she said in the 100th, she said no no you're the one that needs protecting from me , I am not good enough for you i cant change, not NO I don'I want you, this is very different. Booth said he knew, he had known all along, but omg for someone that has known for so long, it was so very easy to move on to a somewhat serious relationship (because Catherine doesn't count). If a man was truly in love with someone as Booth claimed to have been, then there would be no way he could have moved on so quickly. I know this as i am talking for experience. During s5 Booth was not pining for Brennan he has pining for the life from his coma dream, in which Brennan happened to be his wife, and in a way, he was mourning that life he saw in the dream.

Don't get me wrong, I love Booth as Booth, and Brennan as Brennan. They are booth incredible and unique characters. What I really dislike (MY OPINION) is that so many people seem to think DB is Booth. It seems that sometimes people can't tell the difference between them.
I understand that some may of thought he was moving on too fast, but he hasn't actually moved on is the thing. He's been trying, but he hasn't. Your thought about Booth being in love with the thought of a certain lifestyle, I agree with. But I feel that that was Sweet's diagnosis about Booth in the beginning of season 5, but towards the end it obviously changed with his conclusion in his book about how they are both in love with each other. I think (my opinion) Booth did what he could, but no matter how he would have approached it, no matter what he would/could of said...Brennan was not ready, period. But not ready doesn't mean she doesn't want it. So I understand people being upset with Booth coming back with an SO, but Booth is trying to move on, however since he isn't psychic he won't know he's going to fail and he's going to realize he can't move on. It's realistic enough to think you could move on from someone, but then you find that maybe you just really can't (especially if they are much of a part of your life like Brennan is for Booth).

I mean Booth isn't perfect, he's human.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Lo wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

I understand that some may of thought he was moving on too fast, but he hasn't actually moved on is the thing. He's been trying, but he hasn't. Your thought about Booth being in love with the thought of a certain lifestyle, I agree with. But I feel that that was Sweet's diagnosis about Booth in the beginning of season 5, but towards the end it obviously changed with his conclusion in his book about how they are both in love with each other. I think (my opinion) Booth did what he could, but no matter how he would have approached it, no matter what he would/could of said...Brennan was not ready, period. But not ready doesn't mean she doesn't want it. So I understand people being upset with Booth coming back with an SO, but Booth is trying to move on, however since he isn't psychic he won't know he's going to fail and he's going to realize he can't move on. It's realistic enough to think you could move on from someone, but then you find that maybe you just really can't (especially if they are much of a part of your life like Brennan is for Booth).

Maybe it's a writing issue, but it's hard to go with the idea that Brennan wasn't ready to try when she'd just told Booth and Jared that "BECAUSE OF BOOTH, she now believed in love." Like, two episodes before. It just doesn't add up. They both screwed up. Booth's "I'm going to move on even though you're the love of my life" IMO was a bad choice. I can go with he's only human, but the choice to me reveals on of two things: either he doesn't think she's the love of his life, or his sense of self-worth is so low that he doesn't think he can really have what he wants. Both of those things are his issues and have nothing to do with Brennan. I get that he's only human (ok, the character is supposed to be only human. We ARE talking about a TV show. Very Happy) I just don't like when somehow this mess is made to be all Brennan's fault and SHE DESERVES this SOB he's coming back with. Brennan's stuff, her fears, her being slow to get emotions, are BIG issues. Booth, though, in his being "human" is equally at fault, and watching him come back with Raghag is IMO a STUPID writing choice that turns Booth into an adolescent boy rather than a 40 year old man. Then again, that may be where his character is stuck in terms of relationship development. If that's the case, I hope they do some SERIOUS reveal work on his childhood to explain his behavior. In some ways it's easier for me to get Brennan because we have so much more information on her.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 pm

@ Bailey - I'm not worried about seeing Booth with Raghag - because I won't be. I won't be watching Bones until this storyline is over and she's gone. Evil or Very Mad I have no intention of getting even more annoyed, upset, and disgusted than I am now. I like to enjoy watching TV - not yell at the screen. Razz

Fanfiction, Bones reruns eps 1-99, Criminal Minds, Glee...my plans for getting through the Bones fiasco.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 pm

joybrennan wrote:
Lo wrote:
adbyadby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Maybe it's a writing issue, but it's hard to go with the idea that Brennan wasn't ready to try when she'd just told Booth and Jared that "BECAUSE OF BOOTH, she now believed in love." Like, two episodes before. It just doesn't add up. They both screwed up. Booth's "I'm going to move on even though you're the love of my life" IMO was a bad choice. I can go with he's only human, but the choice to me reveals on of two things: either he doesn't think she's the love of his life, or his sense of self-worth is so low that he doesn't think he can really have what he wants. Both of those things are his issues and have nothing to do with Brennan. I get that he's only human (ok, the character is supposed to be only human. We ARE talking about a TV show. Very Happy) I just don't like when somehow this mess is made to be all Brennan's fault and SHE DESERVES this SOB he's coming back with. Brennan's stuff, her fears, her being slow to get emotions, are BIG issues. Booth, though, in his being "human" is equally at fault, and watching him come back with Raghag is IMO a STUPID writing choice that turns Booth into an adolescent boy rather than a 40 year old man. Then again, that may be where his character is stuck in terms of relationship development. If that's the case, I hope they do some SERIOUS reveal work on his childhood to explain his behavior. In some ways it's easier for me to get Brennan because we have so much more information on her.

I fully agree JB i couldnt have said it any different myself Very Happy Apart from the fact i dont know if it is brave or plain silly that I am going to put myself through the SOB stuff. I feel that I just want to see the reward for going through all that, at the end, or maybe that is just wishful thinking loco or will i just feel like shoot the tv after all this.

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Being we have to go with canon and not discuss horrible writing,
But isn't that the reason the actors say things they do? The writers literally put the words into their mouths. How can the writing not be mentioned?

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
Being we have to go with canon and not discuss horrible writing,
But isn't that the reason the actors say things they do? The writers literally put the words into their mouths. How can the writing not be mentioned?
I say that because I WAS sticking with the writing as written. My observations about the characters are based on the writing - even when I think the writing sucks and is all over the place. You're right that I can only work with what's been said. For instance, Brennan's answer doesn't add up based on what's gone on previously, but it's what she said. What do I know that could possibly explain it? I can say that Brennan panicked when being presented with what she wanted. She had just come out of reliving what happened the last time they tried this and she ended up slapping him. She doesn't want to hurt him and lose him again. She, like Booth worries about being good enough. Her panic has alot to do with the timing - what she's just relived. That explaination comes from analysing what's gone on and what was said, and looking for how the writers could possibly explain their writing choices. Do I think the choices are convoluted ways to reset B&B - yes. It goes completely against the flow of character that's been developing. Likewise, Booth is supposed to be in G.A. and have given up gambling - his being ok with being called a gambler, and then gambling on Brennan makes me think perhaps he hasn't been going to his GA meetings. I'm not sure the writers even LOOKED at that. They are very sloppy in their character history and what those things mean - character continuty if you will. Now, on a soap-opera character continuity isn't expected. Part of the genre is being able to have people change on a dime, add and drop events as if they never happened. Bones isn't supposed to be a soap-opera, but the storyline structuring of late definetely, IMO, feels like one. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 am

Now, on a soap-opera character continuity isn't expected. Part of the
genre is being able to have people change on a dime, add and drop
events as if they never happened.
And age 10-20 years over night and act as those they have lived those years [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
Now, on a soap-opera character continuity isn't expected. Part of the
genre is being able to have people change on a dime, add and drop
events as if they never happened.
And age 10-20 years over night and act as those they have lived those years [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Poor Parker...although, in this case they just want him NOT to grow up! I mean, Parker at 17:
"Yo, dad, how could you be working with a woman that hot and like, not have a hard-on all day? If I was you, man, I'd be working my ASS off to get in her pants!" Twisted Evil
Yeah...little and cute forever...Poor Parker. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by joybrennan on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next