Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

+22
Gea
jro54
Ktbp3
Hedgehog
boneslover2
bones206
SocksNTies
anteater
lance2376
H__ROB
heirofloki
mereva
jenlovesbones
mommahurley
HeyHey
carebear
treble21
jcn747
spygrl
tinkrella
margo
bugaboo628
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am

Our lucky Canadian friends will be watching "The Bones on the Blue Line" tonight. Your friends from around the world will be counting on you for the scoop! No pressure. Very Happy

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by margo Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 am

I'll be here tonight>D

*is very excited*
margo
margo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : Blub =)
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 am

I can't decide whether I want to spoil myself by checking in on the covo. ugggg. a part of me is like....hell now why should I wait until tomorrow if I can find out tonight? and the other part is like.....but then i'll be ruined for tomorrow and not excited. sigh. i just don't know!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by spygrl Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 am

tink, I am having the same internal debate! Smile I'm thinking I can wait long enough to see it without the play by play.
spygrl
spygrl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 am

GAAH i have waited so long, i cant wait another day, even if i spoil myself, i know i will egret it later, but i guess i am gonna tune in and get all the spoilers.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:28 am

glad to see others are having the same problem. i mean..the play by play isn't SO bad because i still find myself surprised and i usually only look at the BB stuff anyway lol

but if links for the show come up....ahhhh...it'll all be down hill lol is there a discussion thread that doesn't include a play by play? lol i'd like to hear people's opinions for sure.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

tinkrella wrote:glad to see others are having the same problem. i mean..the play by play isn't SO bad because i still find myself surprised and i usually only look at the BB stuff anyway lol

but if links for the show come up....ahhhh...it'll all be down hill lol is there a discussion thread that doesn't include a play by play? lol i'd like to hear people's opinions for sure.

Sorry tink, I think any opinions will also include spoilers ( most of the chats do) so I don't think there is another thread, you might just want to skip over my posts, since I do the most detailed recapping.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 am

weeeee my booty is firmly seated and I am muchin on grapes to see what you ubber awsome friends up North have for us tonight Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 am

And we are off

Sweets on a subway
theres a guy who gets a text message and he starts crying, sweets asks if he's ok , and he says he had leukimia and he just found out he is cancer free, he's so excited!
I sense impending doom ( I've also read spoilers soooo...)

Bones/Booth / reporter
discuss how popular her books are. there are tremors, Brennan starts spouting off facts about tremors in D.C.
there's a water main breaking a body floats by the window of Sweets subway train, the guy sitting next to him falls and hits his head causing him to die. Sweets is upset.

B/B/reporter subway station
Booth sees Sweets, Brennan says he looks very upset. Booth goes to talk to sweets, Booth tells Sweets he doesn't look alright, he tells him to go sit down and relax ( nicely)
Booth goes to talk to Brennan and Officer Grant with the transit commission, they are looking at the skeleton that washed by the window, Brennan says the person has been dead at least a week and probably washed down with the water.
Reporter says this could be an exciting start to her next book, Booth can't understand the reporter.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 am

Treble21, you are once again awesome.

I didn't think I'd be anywhere near these updates, but the clock changes seem to have worked in my favour. Here for a bit until I crash out, avidly 'listening' to you. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ Empty Baked goods are yummy

Post by mommahurley Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 am

Please if any baked goods come out of the oven tonight I would love to taste them....I have to go to school tomorrow night and won't be able to eat the freshly baked American ones. It would be sooooo appreciated!

Wink Razz

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

spygrl wrote:tink, I am having the same internal debate! Smile I'm thinking I can wait long enough to see it without the play by play.

Same debate! It's like I've survived the hiatus this long... but the wait could kill me any moment now! What to do, what to do... conscience

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

Brennan/Daisy/Cam/reporter at the lab

There are striations on the bone that indicate that an animal had fed on the body
Angela meets the reporter who says she must be "Amanda" in the books Ang says she has a lot more fun than Amanda, Brennan asks Ang to take the reporter ( ms. iwonaga?) to her office and they will discuss the book later.
Sweets shows up, Daisy fawns over him and Brennan tells him that Booth told him to go home and that Booth knows about things like this.
Brennan sees something interesting on the clavicle ( and some blue material).

Hodgins takes Sweets home ( in his mini-cooper!!! awesome continuity)
Sweets is having a hard time with the man dying on the train, especially since the guy was so happy at the time.

the reporter asks Ang if she has had sex with Booth. given that "Amanda" had sex with "Andy". She starts interviewing Brennan and seems to just be writing what she wants to hear not what Brennan is saying ( which is that her readers appreciate the forensics in her book)

Daisy brings up something forensic from the book (lol) The vicitim was blind and had had some type of optical implant. Brennan suggests contacting opthamolagists to see who the victim is.

Daisy and Hodgins in the subway tunnels looking for rat excrement, Daisy is yammering about Brennan's book (and pg 187 which contains a sex move that Andy makes apparently Daisy and Sweets tried it and it's goooood) Very awkward conversation. Daisy finds a walking stick used by blind people in the tunnel.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

treble21 wrote:Brennan/Daisy/Cam/reporter at the lab

There are striations on the bone that indicate that an animal had fed on the body
Angela meets the reporter who says she must be "Amanda" in the books Ang says she has a lot more fun than Amanda, Brennan asks Ang to take the reporter ( ms. iwonaga?) to her office and they will discuss the book later.
Sweets shows up, Daisy fawns over him and Brennan tells him that Booth told him to go home and that Booth knows about things like this.
Brennan sees something interesting on the clavicle ( and some blue material).

Hodgins takes Sweets home ( in his mini-cooper!!! awesome continuity)
Sweets is having a hard time with the man dying on the train, especially since the guy was so happy at the time.

the reporter asks Ang if she has had sex with Booth. given that "Amanda" had sex with "Andy". She starts interviewing Brennan and seems to just be writing what she wants to hear not what Brennan is saying ( which is that her readers appreciate the forensics in her book)

Daisy brings up something forensic from the book (lol) The vicitim was blind and had had some type of optical implant. Brennan suggests contacting opthamolagists to see who the victim is.

Daisy and Hodgins in the subway tunnels looking for rat excrement, Daisy is yammering about Brennan's book (and pg 187 which contains a sex move that Andy makes apparently Daisy and Sweets tried it and it's goooood) Very awkward conversation. Daisy finds a walking stick used by blind people in the tunnel.

thanks treble! good plan i'll just skim the discussion so that i skip your posts. that way...i'm hearing it...but not reading all about it. i'm crazy i know Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:25 am

MORRREEEEE pLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 am

Ang/Daisy/Cam
Martin aragon is the victim and he's a "scribe" he writes letters for a living.

Brennan/Reporter
the reporter asks why Andy doesn't wear a cocky belt buckle, she says cause Andy isn't Booth. She gets Brennan to admit that she thinks Booth is hot ( in brennan language)The reporter says that people really like the sex scenes, Brennan says she only includes them to denote the passage of time.

Ang/ Hodgins
Hodgins has read pg 187 and the hot move is his move , he goes to talk to Ang who apparently told Brennan about it ( but not who's move it was) he says that any guy who reads the book will try the move Hodgins: my advice don't date any guys who read, otherwise you'll never be rid of me!! ( lmao funny conversation)

Booth/ Martin's writing partner
Martin's writing partner says that he had a hard time with losing his vision, the last time she saw him was last week. She offers to give him all the letters they have saved on disk

Booth/Sweets
going through the letters, Booth asks if Sweets is sure he's ready to come back to work, Booth says to look at it like the guy on the subway died happy. Sweets says it felt like a message to him " go forth and live life to the fullest"
They find a death threat in one of the letters, in response to a letter the vicitm had written on his own behalf to a sandwich shop
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 am

Hodgins has a timeline of rat poop LOL
oldest excrement is 7 days ago. Hodgins found shoe leather in the rat excrement. could have come from the murderer. Cam calls Hodgins King of the lab

Booth interviews the sandwich shop owner
the guy says that his shop did not make martin sick, the guy says he doesn't have to say anything he wants a lawyer.

Brennan says that he thinks the books are popular due to forensics not the relationship. The reporter asks why it took so long for Andy and Kathy to have sex. Brennan is shocked that the focus is on the characters and not the forensics.

Brennan tells Booth that Angela helps her with the character stuff, and that she's interested in trying out pg 187 LOL

Sweets/Ang
going over the letters,Sweets says finds a letter that looks like Martin wrote love letters Sweets seems like he's gonna break up with daisy.
Ang finds the IP address that the letters were sent too, and takes over the computer, and finds out that the computer belongs to the manager of the subway station.

Ang/Daisy car conversation about Sweets, Daisy thinks he's about to break up with her.

Booth interviews the manager of the subway station, Martin wrote the love letters for him to give to Officer Grant. The letters didn't work.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 am

LOL! its a Jack move omg lol now I wish I knew what it was lol

this is great thanks you guys are awsome!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

Ang on the phone with Booth, Booth is asking Angela about how much she has helped Brennan. Ang says that Brennan reads her the book and she just makes suggestions, Booth asks about pg 187 LOL

Booth tells Officer Grant that Colin ( the subway manager) had hired Martin to write the love letters. she says they didn't work anyway and sort of implicates another boyfriend of hers Eddie

Hodgins/Cam/Ang/Daisy
the bullet that hit the victim hit some glass before it hit him. He was killed in the tunnel, that his body washed out of.

B/B/reporter
they ask to see the pawnshop owners gun( Eddie). Booth pulls a gun on the owner just in case ,the reporter says that Booth is very sexy when he's protecting "kathy" The reporter is still harping on the characters and Brennan is still insisting that the books are about the forensics The pawnshop owner has blue tipped bullets. Brennan's all "gotcha dirtbag" and Booths says to the reporter don't write that....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

Booth/Eddie
Booth says officer grant says that eddie has a temper, and booth tells eddie that colin did not write the love letters to Grant. Eddie says that he didn't shoot anyone, Booth asks to see the gun that goes with the blue bullets, turns out Eddie gave the gun to officer grant.
Booth calls in officer grant and asks to see her sidearm, she says that she's a law enforcement professional and that they have nothing but circumstantial evidence, booth asks for her shoes to match to the shoe leather. She's caught. she says she should have been happy with Eddie and not been swayed by the love letters.

Brennan saying goodbye to the reporter, and the reporter says to Brennan " that some people should not take credit for what others write" In reference to the case, but Brennan doesn't take it that way.

Sweets believes that Martin wrote the love letters with his writing partner in mind.

Brennan gives Ang a check for her share of the Books profits, she says that she realizes that Ang deserves 25 percent of the Books. Ang asks if Booth put her up to it, she says it was just his surprise at ang's involvement that made her think about it. Apparently 25 percent is A LOT of money! LOL Ang is shocked.

Sweets/Daisy in the ookey room
Sweets has made a life decision, Sweets asks Daisy to Marry him!!!! so cute!

Brennan/Booth in her apartment
He tells her that Eddie got Officer Grant the best defence lawyer in town, Booth says he's still surprised by people.
they discuss soul mates and plato
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

Treble, you're my hero. Just as always! Very Happy

Well, 1 done, 7 to go. As we know, this one was calm before the storm.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

I -wow. Obviously, I didn't watch, so I do have a question. Does Brennan actually come off as ... insanely out of touch? lol I don't mean anything by it, treble, I'm very grateful for the recap. I'm just aghast that she wouldn't have ever notice that oh, someone else is putting the stuff in her books...woah!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am

mereva wrote:Treble, you're my hero. Just as always! Very Happy

Well, 1 done, 7 to go. As we know, this one was calm before the storm.

Ditto everything mereva said! I love you

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

did you like it? i feel as if i should ask that before even attempting to skim lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

heirofloki wrote:I -wow. Obviously, I didn't watch, so I do have a question. Does Brennan actually come off as ... insanely out of touch? lol I don't mean anything by it, treble, I'm very grateful for the recap. I'm just aghast that she wouldn't have ever notice that oh, someone else is putting the stuff in her books...woah!

Same here. I have huge issues with Brennan not being responsible for such major parts of her book. I might just choose to ignore that part, if I don't like it when I do see it, just as I plan to for a certain upcoming character. Wink

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next