Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ

4 posters

Go down

Will  Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ Empty Will Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 am

A little tidbit on family issues. Will Bones really meet other family members? Hmmm. Sounds interesting. But I thought we were definitely see Booth's family in the forthcoming season. Fingers crossed we'll!

TV Guide's Matt Mitovics and Mickey O'Connor bring the news.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I was wondering if Bones is ever going to meet her extended family (e.g. her mother's sisters)? Max told her about them but it was never mentioned after that. — Paula
Mickey: I'm hearing that it's possible, but not planned at this time. Getting to know Booth's family, on the other hand, is another story.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Will  Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ Empty Re: Will Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am

Eh... that's not a real spoiler. I don't know why the interviewer asked that question. We all know it's a possibility. Just like the whole Roxy thing. As long as the writers put it in, they can always revisit it. Now, I'm more interested in Booth's family. Seeing his dad, brother, grandfather... that would be great. Although, I wish that someone had mentioned that we'd meet his mother. I think it would be cute to see some bonding between Mrs. Booth and Brennan. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Will  Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ Empty Re: Will Bones Get to See Her Extended Family? - TV Guide's MEGABUZZ

Post by EDDB Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:38 am

yea same here... right now we know as much as we can about Brennan's family, but all we know about booth is that he has a son... i think it would be nice to meet his family, see the bond etc Very Happy
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:24 pm

EDDB wrote:yea same here... right now we know as much as we can about Brennan's family, but all we know about booth is that he has a son... i think it would be nice to meet his family, see the bond etc Very Happy
From A Boy in A Bush, we also know he has a brother, Jared. I can't wait to meet his family. I wonder who they'll cast for Jared. That'll be fun to see. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:03 pm

Girls, you can never be satisfied whatever is provided! Don't shoot the messenger! LOL
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:27 pm

marymageli wrote:Girls, you can never be satisfied whatever is provided! Don't shoot the messenger! LOL

I didn't shoot the messenger! I said that I had no idea why "the interviewer" asked that question. Smile Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Booth's family for season 4, bring it on!!! Doing a happy dance Smile Thanks for the post.
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:45 am

Chocolate Chip wrote:Booth's family for season 4, bring it on!!! Doing a happy dance Smile Thanks for the post.

Yeah! That will be nice to start building on that. I bet he'll be really cute interacting with his dad and brother. Very Happy I read somewhere it'll just be his dad, brother, and grandfather. But I do wish that they would add his mother in there somewhere. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down