Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Guide MegaBuzz 2-9-10

+12
jagglebells
TinkonBrink
treble21
CeleryStick
bones_fanatic19
HeyHey
mereva
boreanazlover82
jcn747
Bella Loony
bones206
anteater
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TV Guide MegaBuzz 2-9-10 Empty TV Guide MegaBuzz 2-9-10

Post by anteater Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Here we go...
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

TV Guide MegaBuzz 2-9-10 Empty Re: TV Guide MegaBuzz 2-9-10

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Any Booth-Brennan dirt on Bones? — Nikki
ADAM: Obstacle No. 473 standing in the way of a Bones-Booth hookup: marine biologist Catherine Klein. Booth and Dr. Klein will hit it off while investigating some human remains that are discovered inside a dead tiger shark. Although they keep it professional, we're hearing Booth agrees to a date with Klein, who could become a recurring character.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:48 pm

She better the hell not. Razz Then we really would have to take a flight down to LA and beat Hart up...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:53 pm

OK... who says we go knock some common sense into those two... It's really starting to piss me off!

I've got it all planned out...

Well knock them both (Booth and Brennan) out.
Then we'll strip them to their undies. <-- that's a fun word...
Put airholes in a coffin type box
Put them in it, facing eachother
Close it, wait for them to wake up, then when they complain, we'll tell them we'll let them out as soon as they profess their undying love for eachother, FOR REAL.
And to make sure it's real, we'll bring the lie dectector guy (Lightman I think) from Lie to Me over and make them say it to eachother in front of him. Smile

Who's with me???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:48 pm

bones206 wrote:OK... who says we go knock some common sense into those two... It's really starting to piss me off!

I've got it all planned out...

Well knock them both (Booth and Brennan) out.
Then we'll strip them to their undies. <-- that's a fun word...
Put airholes in a coffin type box
Put them in it, facing eachother
Close it, wait for them to wake up, then when they complain, we'll tell them we'll let them out as soon as they profess their undying love for eachother, FOR REAL.
And to make sure it's real, we'll bring the lie dectector guy (Lightman I think) from Lie to Me over and make them say it to eachother in front of him. Smile

Who's with me???

What a genius idea, we should bring along GG as well!!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Oh I am seriously pissed, pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

They better not screw up this season, by having on old happy pants marine bio Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 pm

bones206 wrote:...we're hearing Booth agrees to a date with Klein, who could become a recurring character.
THAT is EXACTLY what I was so afraid of from the very firts time I read those stupid sides! I hate to be right about this particular suspicion. Not a simple 'date' for Booth but a female Sully, thank you very much!!! Remember "I slept with Sully last night"?! Brrrrr! No, please NOT again. And there are ONLY 4 EPISODES after that one.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Well, the big word there is COULD.
TV-Guide is probaly just trying to stir the pot, so to speak.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 pm

For me, the big word is "recurring": just like Hacker or - even worse - like Sully!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 pm

I am honestly not even concerned, I just so annoyed that we are being constantly screwed around that i just cant be bothered to care. Mad
None of these spoilers are ever what they seem, but if it does turn out that something serious does infact happen bween booth and catherine, or Hacker and bones, there will be one more dead body in an aquarium firedevil

So until then, i will just hope for the best, Very Happy
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Gosh darn it, I was trying to look in the positive light, but I couldn't find ANY positive things about this. So, I'll tell you the negative things.

The recurring characters are either serial killers, interns, love interests, family, or Caroline Julian (wasn't quite sure what to put her under).

Now, I shall put them in order from best to worst:
Caroline Julian
Family
Interns
Serial Killers
Love Interests

Sharky is a love interest...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm

jcn747 wrote:...but if it does turn out that something serious does infact happen bween booth and catherine, or Hacker and bones, there will be one more dead body in an aquarium firedevil

hahahaha...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm

bones206 wrote:Gosh darn it, I was trying to look in the positive light, but I couldn't find ANY positive things about this. So, I'll tell you the negative things.

The recurring characters are either serial killers, interns, love interests, family, or Caroline Julian (wasn't quite sure what to put her under).

Now, I shall put them in order from best to worst:
Caroline Julian
Family
Interns
Serial Killers
Love Interests

Sharky is a love interest...

Good point, maybe she is serial killer, or she could get killed herself Twisted Evil
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Gosh, we Bones fans don't take well to change...

Booth takes interest in someone other than Brennan, and we want to kill her...

For some reason, I don't think Booth would like us very much...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Recurring? Possibly recurring? head*desk

I know I'm far too invested in this show when the thought of Booth even kissing another woman makes me feel sick. Ugh. (Or even Brennan kissing Hacker anywhere other than his cheek.)

Still clinging to the obvious fact that she is Cathy and Hacker is Andy. The fictional, not as good as the real things versions of Brennan's books.

Need new sides now!! Noooowwww!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm

bones206 wrote:Gosh, we Bones fans don't take well to change...

Booth takes interest in someone other than Brennan, and we want to kill her...

For some reason, I don't think Booth would like us very much...

lol, I am just sort of assuming that considering I hate Hacker i will not like Catherine, but I am not actually that angry about it, like I said i rly cant be bothered getting worked up, in fact I am quite interested about seeing how it all pans out. I think that Booth needs a date just to sort of help with his Bones situation. I only hope that Catherine will see that he loves Bones and she will just be there to give him a bit of a laugh.

AHHHH see what these spoilers do, i second i am not caring, the next i am crazy angry and now i am excited!!!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't like the word recurring, that could mean asolutley anything, e.g: love intrest. So I am trying to stay positive and focus on the could. Hope we find out what the answer is soon and put us out of our misery Smile
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by CeleryStick Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm

One word: Noooooooooo!!! Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:32 pm

TV guide is just restating the same sides we read, the only new info is that she COULD become recurring, which sounds like speculation to me, If they said she WILL become recurring I'd be much more likely to blow a gasket, but I just think they are putting it out there as a possibility.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Klein a recurring character?
Whatever!
Bring it on!
(I could soooooo regret this statement later on. If so, please feel free to point and laugh. Laughing )

Lets face it these two have been kidnapped, shot at, shot, "died", had major surgery, been in a coma, got blown up, rescued each other, hugged...repeatedly, kissed, smiled, drooled, dreamed/wrote about being married and were thinking about reproducing together...After all that...the most we have is, "I love you in an atta girl kinda way" !!!
(Let me just take a moment here... facesmack headdesk banghead ...OK, I'm good!)
So maybe...just maybe...a man with a big forehead and Dr. Fishy can get these two to admit/do something...anything?!
(Interesting idea...Have Brennan and Booth ever been 'dating' anyone at the same time? It always seemed to me that as one finished a relationship, up popped someone else for the other?)
Anywayz, it could be that the fear of imminent death aint half as scary as losing someone you love to either Hacker or Klein?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Klein a recurring character?
Whatever!
Bring it on!
(I could soooooo regret this statement later on. If so, please feel free to point and laugh. Laughing )

Lets face it these two have been kidnapped, shot at, shot, "died", had major surgery, been in a coma, got blown up, rescued each other, hugged...repeatedly, kissed, smiled, drooled, dreamed/wrote about being married and were thinking about reproducing together...After all that...the most we have is, "I love you in an atta girl kinda way" !!!
(Let me just take a moment here... facesmack headdesk banghead ...OK, I'm good!)
So maybe...just maybe...a man with a big forehead and Dr. Fishy can get these two to admit/do something...anything?!
(Interesting idea...Have Brennan and Booth ever been 'dating' anyone at the same time? It always seemed to me that as one finished a relationship, up popped someone else for the other?)
Anywayz, it could be that the fear of imminent death aint half as scary as losing someone you love to either Hacker or Klein?

Yes good point, maybe this will finally brake them!!

and i think the mere thought of the person u love, getting into a relationship with hacker would make you confess everything!! I don't see why they cant pick some good looking guys bones, i mea there are so many hotties but instead they choose the one guy, with a forehead big enough for a plane to land on.

Well any who, they did say we were going to be annoyed about some of the episodes, lets just hop it is all worth it.

And has anyone noticed they have been publicising the fact that Booth has a date but have been all hush hush about Bones and Hacker.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Shoot me now. Although he said she "may" become a recurring character. I think the pot is just being stirred if you ask me. I'm optimistic that Catherine Klein will become a character like Hacker. Maybe Booth won't actually end up dating her. Maybe it's only one date. Who knows. Bring on the season finale!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

Of course they would say that. It's their job to keep us all on the edge of our seats until spring. sure she "could" become a reaccuring character just like any other murderer/suspect/guest star/random person they meet on the street could.Doesn't mean she actually will. And even if she does...it doesn't mean booth is gonna date her.

Hacker is around but brennan isn't really dating him. They went out once....he adds some comic relief and they may have "coffee." IMO....if booth's love for brennan is so superficial that one lunch with a woman who makes him laugh makes him forget about all that? Than he doesn't deserve to be with brennan in the first place. Same with Brennan. If she seriously starts dating hacker while knowing she loves booth (which she may know by the 100th) then she doesn't deserve to be with him either. But, since they both deserve each other and I'm almost 99.9 percent certain they will be together eventually I'm gonna say these dates are no bigger of a deal than the knock down drag out angela/brennan fight that barely happened.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 am

TinkonBrink wrote:

Personally, I'd rather jump off the nearest cliff than date a guy like Hacker, so I'd conclude that you are correct: could you imagine if you were Booth, losing her to a guy like Hacker?!? banghead

As for Catherine, let her come and try to date Booth. Don't care if I see her in more than one episode. It's about time Booth show that he can do more than pine for Bones - he's a great catch too. Nothing moves people to act more than the fear of losing someone. I'm thinking that this will be the incentive Brennan needs to REALLY look at Booth as more than her friend and partner.

If I were wishing outloud, I would even be hoping for a Bones/Catherine catfight... boxing

*giggles with glee at the thought*
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down