Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

+9
anteater
treble21
CiscoAg
jenlovesbones
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jjrobinson73
THX1138
bugaboo628
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode Empty TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode Empty Re: TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am

Well, I guess that answers the question about the kiss and wether it occured in the past or present. LOL!!

I dunno.......I really don't. I am getting way impatient!! I mean...

NEXT WEEK!!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode Empty Re: TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am

Why do I have a bad feeling that one of them will want a relationship and the other won't?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

Well, that changes....WHAT??

One of them wants a relationship now...(Booth)!

And, I honestly don't know of Bones wants one or not.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 am

so....does this mean the kiss is deff in the present? hmmm....

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

i wonder if that's the big shocker than. that they kiss in the present and maybe (or not) in the past.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 am

Maybe they kiss in the present, then Brennan wants a relationship and Booth is the one who balks? He's been a little twitchy lately.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

I agree that it's Brennan who wants the relationship. Booth has been beyond dense this season. No single woman agrees to be a guy's "village" for his son unless she also wants a relationship with the guy. If Booth shoots her down in #100, she should start looking for sabattical/vacation spots immediately rather than waiting for the season ender.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 am

Lorna Doone wrote:I agree that it's Brennan who wants the relationship. Booth has been beyond dense this season. No single woman agrees to be a guy's "village" for his son unless she also wants a relationship with the guy. If Booth shoots her down in #100, she should start looking for sabattical/vacation spots immediately rather than waiting for the season ender.

Lorna
Well we know she'll go on a coffee date with Hacker, so guess we know that answer...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 am

Perhaps things get hot and heavy and he shoots her down because he assumes she's just in it for sex?

god the possibilities are endless. it's killing me. it's great because we get to speculate so much but it also blows because I CAN'T WAIT!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 am

Booth is the one that starts dating Catherine Klein soon. . . it would seem too obvious to have Bones be the one who was like "eh, not so much."

Oy, if April 8th doesn't get here faster, I may not make it!

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 am

he starts dating catherine but if the sides are true....that's only AFTER she tells him she's having coffee with andrew....so...one could argue that she is the catalyst in the entire thing. too early to tell of course but that's the way it seems so far.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

tinkrella wrote:he starts dating catherine but if the sides are true....that's only AFTER she tells him she's having coffee with andrew....so...one could argue that she is the catalyst in the entire thing. too early to tell of course but that's the way it seems so far.
Which would indicate that either Brennan said no, or Booth said something along the lines of "It's not a good idea right now." not a yes, not a no, but enough of a rejection for Brennan to say screw it and make a date with Hacker.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

Wow, I just posted in another thread about me speculating they had sex in the past.

Now this bit of info makes me want to eat my words. I give up. I have absolutely no clue what's going down on April 8th. I'm just going to watch and be surprised. HIATUS SYNDROME GO AWAY.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am

THX1138 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:he starts dating catherine but if the sides are true....that's only AFTER she tells him she's having coffee with andrew....so...one could argue that she is the catalyst in the entire thing. too early to tell of course but that's the way it seems so far.
Which would indicate that either Brennan said no, or Booth said something along the lines of "It's not a good idea right now." not a yes, not a no, but enough of a rejection for Brennan to say screw it and make a date with Hacker.

king RM

Or, there's that wacky theory that they agree to see other people because they want to do a whole "hiding their own relationship from everyone, so let's date other people so nobody will suspect us" theory.

Ugh, I'm lost. I just want to have my Thursday night Bones thrill back.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 am

CiscoAg wrote:Wow, I just posted in another thread about me speculating they had sex in the past.

Now this bit of info makes me want to eat my words. I give up. I have absolutely no clue what's going down on April 8th. I'm just going to watch and be surprised. HIATUS SYNDROME GO AWAY.
Welcome to the club, our Queen (Dawn) and I have a rather lengthy and detailed theory on just that theory. I'm still not sold on the fact that something didn't happen - but I have no clue now what actually did. Maybe HH is trying something new in the area of spoiler control - flooding us with just enough conflicting information that nothing is really quite right...after all HH is satan.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 am

Ok so this didn't really tell us anything new other than something big is definitely gonna happen in the present which makes me happy.

Also looking at this thread I am getting a little scared that the "division" of fans is gonna be Team Brennan and Team Booth....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 am

CiscoAg wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Or, there's that wacky theory that they agree to see other people because they want to do a whole "hiding their own relationship from everyone, so let's date other people so nobody will suspect us" theory.

Ugh, I'm lost. I just want to have my Thursday night Bones thrill back.
I have never actually heard that one before, but I like it...really like it. Too ficcy though, IMO, but then again this has been the season of ficdom in Bones.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 am

treble21 wrote:Ok so this didn't really tell us anything new other than something big is definitely gonna happen in the present which makes me happy.
Well I'm hoping for a present day kiss.

Also looking at this thread I am getting a little scared that the "division" of fans is gonna be Team Brennan and Team Booth....
Well I'm torn between the teams. My heart is on Brennan's side, but I instinctively react "pro-Booth" when he gets savaged because, well, I'm a guy.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 am

Well I'm torn between the teams. My heart is on Brennan's side, but I instinctively react "pro-Booth" when he gets savaged because, well, I'm a guy.

king RM[/quote]

Then there is always the option of blaming on the sadistic pricks that are HH and SN. The characters are blameless.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 am

THX1138 wrote:
treble21 wrote:Ok so this didn't really tell us anything new other than something big is definitely gonna happen in the present which makes me happy.
Well I'm hoping for a present day kiss.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] RM

I agree wholeheartedly with wanting the kiss ( or more) in the present!!! I'm also really torn, I'd never be able to pick a side I like and empathize with both characters, but it seems people are already picking teams...
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

Lorna Doone wrote:

king RM

Then there is always the option of blaming on the sadistic pricks that are HH and SN. The characters are blameless.

Lorna
Given that HH is Satan and SN is his disciple, yeah, I can see that.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

I've never been able to pick sides before. but, god knows after all this I may have to! lol j/k.

or maybe they booth do the "rejecting" or...they get called away on a case before anything can really come of it which sets the reunion episode up for all sorts of weirdness.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 am

tinkrella wrote:I've never been able to pick sides before. but, god knows after all this I may have to! lol j/k.

or maybe they booth do the "rejecting" or...they get called away on a case before anything can really come of it which sets the reunion episode up for all sorts of weirdness.
Freudian slip perhaps?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Count me in for Team......wow!! I dunno!! I would cheer for both of them. But, I guess I would have to be team Booth. He is the one who vocalizes his love first.

But....all that said...I might change my mind after the 100th.

Yeah...I can see where this would divide the fan base.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum