Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room."

+14
tinkrella
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
future_anthro
TinkonBrink
RubyRuby
SocksNTies
Cordelia
Lo
HermioneGirl101
treble21
crzy4bones
elyon
jro54
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room." Empty Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room."

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think it looks like Brennan is telling him that she made a mistake rejecting him and she wants to be with him, but then he tells her about Hannah in the pic where he's holding his hat.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room." Empty Re: Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room."

Post by elyon Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 am

He looks so sad and once again she doesn't have any particular emotional expression. I for one will be glad to see Booth happy for awhile and Brennan looking sad. Sorry. I know that makes me a bad person but it's who I am.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room." Empty Re: Here's some bigger promo pics for "Mastodon in the Room."

Post by elyon Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:58 am

Oh also, I don't think Brennan is going to tell him that she's regretting her decision. From what they've all said, it's unlikely she even realizes it or will express it for at least 5 or 6 episodes -- if then.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 am

well, now I guess we know where the title came from....look what they did to Brennan's lab...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 am

I still think she "blurts" out to Angela that she made a mistake...because the scene in the promo where she says, "I'm sorry," and she says, "Why? Are you in love with him?" just doesn't make sense...Why would Angela say, "I'm sorry/" It's not like Brennan tld her she was in love with him (unless were missing something)

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 am

elyon wrote:He looks so sad and once again she doesn't have any particular emotional expression. I for one will be glad to see Booth happy for awhile and Brennan looking sad. Sorry. I know that makes me a bad person but it's who I am.

Not a bad person...after a season of sad wimpy puppy dog Booth, I'd like to see him have a little happiness for a bit...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 am

When did they say that Brennan will be unaware? I've heard them say that she will be "supportive" at first and they have all hinted that this is the season of her epiphnany-which makes sense they said that it consists of meltdowns and jealousy. Something about that tells me that Brennan won't be totally "okay" with Booth/Hannah...and "solve your own murder" episode will be 6 or 7. Call me crazy, but I think this will be the "turning point" for Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 am

Ha now we know what they episode is called "The Mastadon in the room"!! Glad to see the larger pics, thanks for posting the link!
In that second last pic, does Booth have his hands open for a hug? hard to tell. ( I know that they do hug based on promo's. I'm just asking cause I think it's a cute pose)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 am

WHOA.

Is that... Sweets???
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 am

Oh man Sweets no no, just say no to that chi-mo stache + creeper chin rug thing you got going, bad combo!!

Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:10 am

I shall have some serious issues if he keeps this look any longer than the first episode. Hopefully he'll spend 5 minutes with Daisy, realize the errors of his ways, and shave that thing. And cut his hair. It's simply unruly.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 am

I assume the unwashed look is to go with his non-suity job ( Isn't he singing at a piano or something when Caroline calls?)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah that was my thought that he was taking some time out from his professional work. But ahh still a bad look for him. I wonder if there will be some funny comments from Angela/Booth/Brennan really hope so. He should not be allowed to get away with that without some good teasing.

sidenote: Wendell is looking fine!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

Lo wrote:Yeah that was my thought that he was taking some time out from his professional work. But ahh still a bad look for him. I wonder if there will be some funny comments from Angela/Booth/Brennan really hope so. He should not be allowed to get away with that without some good teasing.

sidenote: Wendell is looking fine!

Yes yes he is.... that was pretty much the only thing I was able to spot when the pics were super tiny LOL I was like hey tiny pics but Wendell... Damn he's hot!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Please Daisy, fix Sweets.

Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:55 pm

I don't like how the intro pics are looking - Booth and Brennan in travel clothes outside what I guess is the Hoover building. It shows two pics of them apart, looking at each other liking they are debating whether or not they should embrace. Then there is so much distance between them on the stairs - both physically and metaphorically. I get the impression that they did not even hug upon meeting up with one another - like it was too awkward or something. Booth looks just completely exhausted, and Brennan is looking at him curiously like she is trying to figure out what is wrong with him.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:58 pm

The promos show that they hug. The picture of them sitting on the steps is when they are discussing if either met someone special during their time away. That will be awkward. But the hug didn't look awkard in the promos. The looks on their faces said it all.

Last edited by RubyRuby on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Ummm...they hug in the promo (because of watched it at least 20 times) And RubyRuby is probably right about the pic where they are sitting on the steps. Weren't they sitting on the steps or sitting down when they were dicussing if the met anyone special in the other promo?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm not gonna comment on B&B meeting back up near The Wall Of Woe!...sitting down on The Steps Of Sadness...No, I'm gonna ask why Daisy (same time, same place as Brennan) is wearing heels...a jacket...and Brennan looks like she has been kitted out by looklikeanecowarrior.com? Why, peeps? Why? What's with the overshirts? Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm

LOL I don't know. I have to tell myself to ignore what Cynthia has Emily wearing on the show, because it just frustrates me and distracts from whats going on. The pictures of Brennan when she's meeting Booth, my first reaction was, what, did Caroline personally go and dig Brennan out of a hole in Maluku and dump her on the plane.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Funny I remember people clamoring for the ecowarrior look to make a comeback last season....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

They all look great except Sweets... what the hell?!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Ok that picture of whatever the hell they turned the lab into only reinforces that Booth and Brennan are the center. And the center MUST hold. Come on Booth get with the program. There is no room in the center for your blonde playtoy.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok that picture of whatever the hell they turned the lab into only reinforces that Booth and Brennan are the center. And the center MUST hold. Come on Booth get with the program. There is no room in the center for your blonde playtoy.

Don't know if I mentioned this at the time? (I mentioned it to myself, in my head...but that's no help to you peeps! Razz ) You know that The Finale's end airport scene was shot at the LA Convention Centre, right? Well on the floor of the centre is a map of the constelations...on the overhead shot (when B&B part) there is a star shape at the point they have just been standing
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Since all all other stars on the floor appear to be represented by circular shapes...I'm assuming that this star is significant? The North Star maybe? The centre point about which all other stars appear to rotate. The centre.

('corse the North Star's not really a fixed point in the sky...it does "wobble" a bit...But then B&B have been "wobbling" for years (and not in a good/fun way) so my comparison is still good! Very Happy Also, the North Star takes about 25,700 years to complete it's circular "wobble"...rougly the amount of time we'll be wating for HH to get 'em together! Rolling Eyes ...now if only the LA convention centre had a black hole on the floor so we could give a certatin reporter the adventure of a lifetime! Twisted Evil )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

LMAO Tink!!! cheers

More proof that the center must hold. And right now? It's not holding. It's spiraling out of control.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next