Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

+15
Lorna Doone
Bonesicted
bones206
sparklyshoes
MI_Bonesgirl
booth fan
mazzathestrange
Murphs93
bones_fanatic19
dawnsfire
SnoopGirl
HeyHey
mereva
olivia
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Promo Pics

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

More pics have been added!

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by olivia Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 am

Thanks for posting! How fun!

Seems like perhaps a nod to Gormagon (Sweet's band)?

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: Promo Pics "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by mereva Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am

He-heeee... Smile
Thanks for posting!
Considering that Booth (or is it David? Very Happy ) can't sing at all, it should be very funny!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 am

This looks so cool - it looks like it go on for much longer than I thought. Which is good!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 am

I I love you this episodes title! Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 am

loved the last one--B&B rockin' out! And yes, since he can't sing, this ought to be interesting...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

This episode looks sooo good Smile
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 am

Yay! Can't wait. There's been loadsa promo pictures recently. Do they normally come out so early before the episode or is it because of the hiatus?

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mazzathestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 am

Te he, looks freaking awesome.....
mazzathestrange
mazzathestrange

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:33 am

Can't wait now Booth and Bren look adorable in the pics.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:32 am

Oh God. David singing again?? LMAO. I REALLY can't wait for this episode!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm

oh, this ep is going to be all kinds of awesome. Love Brennan rocking out with the guitar!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 am

Razz Is that blue/white tie the one from bluefish ? Because I personally despise that blue/white tie in the first of the new pics.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 am

Thank for the posting!
I already love this episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 am

I'm guessing these ones aren't new to many of you, but perhaps someone hasn't heard it before.

It's charmingly cute in a kind of awful way. Wink I wonder if DB really can't sing or if he's only pretending not to be able to sing. If he's pretending he can't sing he must be a pretty good singer to be able to hit those off-keys.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

Bonesicted wrote:

It's charmingly cute in a kind of awful way. Wink I wonder if DB really can't sing or if he's only pretending not to be able to sing. If he's pretending he can't sing he must be a pretty good singer to be able to hit those off-keys.

I was kinda hoping that DB could play the guitar, rather than try to sing, and that Emily would do all the singing, as I recall his singing attempts when he and Emily were dancing to Hotblooded and that awful funeral episode I've erased from my mind. We know Emily can sing, can she actually play the guitar? She appears to be playing proper chords. Maybe DB can drum, as it appears he's waving drumsticks around.

Looking forward to this at any rate.

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Bonesicted wrote:I'm guessing these ones aren't new to many of you, but perhaps someone hasn't heard it before.

Thank you for posting Very Happy
This make me want to see it more and more cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

bones206 wrote:Razz Is that blue/white tie the one from bluefish ? Because I personally despise that blue/white tie in the first of the new pics.

It's just so not Booth. There is no Boothy-ness to that tie. Bones would know that straight off. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm

I know of people who've faked they can't sing and made it into a "gimmick". If DB really can't sing than my hats off to him for being secure enough in himself to do those scenes.

I've read somewhere that someone in the cast of Angel taught DB how to play drums, so who knows he might be good at it. I don't know if ED can play the guitar though but, she might have learned the chords to the song for that scene?!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 am

DB said when he was little he wanted a drum set and his dad said "you need to learn to play first" so he started with just one drum. I don't think he ever learned how and then when he got older he bought his own drum set and it is still sitting in his house covered in dust lol

I'm not sure if Emily can play or not. I know Zooey does....so it's not a stretch to think that through the years Emily picked up a few cords here and there. I know I'm always messing around with my brother's guitar but have no motivation to actually learn much.

Knowing Emily though....when they said "you're gonna play the guitar" she jumped right into it and learned about it because she did that with the circus episode. I still admire the girl for actually taking the time to take tight rope and trapese lessons.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 am

That has to be the Catfish's tie, but it's just so not Booth. At least he takes it off and puts around his head. Usually, he is very protective of his nice ties, but taking it off and putting it around his head while he rocks out to "Hot Blooded" kind of shows that the Catfish and her ties don't mean a lot to him.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 am

I read some where that there were people who thought Booth and Brennan will be drunk during their performance, shown in the pics, what are you guys thoughts about that?

Aren't they capable to "let loose" without any alcohol, what do you think?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 am

No alcohol required, just drunk on the joy of them goofing off together. drunken
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 am

This episode is going to be awesome... in a very cute way!!! 5 years later... singing Hot Blooded again! I think that this would help to ease the akwardness after the 100th episode!!!
Besides... it's a great oportunity for both of them to tell each other that they are hot blooded!! lol!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm

I like it that the Catfish's tie is so ugly and it's so not Booth, which shows that she doesn't no Booth at all. And then he takes it off and puts around his head because it probably doesn't mean anything to me anything to him and he doesn't care if it gets covered in his sweat when he sings "Hot Blooded". I'm no worries about the Catfish at all because since he basically admitted his feelings for Bones and he knows that she was the one since they first met, the time he spends with the Catfish and her ties probably won't mean anything to him. And Emily or Tamara said that it's just for fun and that nothing long-term will happen.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum