Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

+29
heirofloki
n2seeleybooth
NY2KS
DONEWITHIT
bonesparticulat
DBCrazy
happylama2
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
djackio
Lo
gordongordonfan
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
empiricist
dreamerktm411
BevCandyDarling
IheartB&B
sanasus
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
jro54
bailey
katharine
treble21
crzy4bones
Beliskner
bugaboo628
33 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 4 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am

tbh I found the description on the suit sound more like attemted rape then sexual harrassment
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 4 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 am

I think I'm done with this thread. We will never really know what happen-it's just a he said/she said. And even if it is true, I belive that they are both at fault for it. He came on to her and sent her those texts, and she went along with it, responded to his texts and went with home to those places when she could have slapped in the face and said 'no.' (well, I really don't think anyone would slap David Boreanaz in the face) but she could have said 'no.' And if it's true, I think they will both get waht they deserved. This will probably have a great effect on David's image (whether it's true or not) and wallet and she will probably never get role again because she is willing to the 'nasty' with someone just a role, But I do feel greatly for David's family. I just hope they can stay together. This supposedly happen a year ago, so I'm sure that David and Jaime have been working things out, so I just hope they can make it throught this. And I also hope this doesn't effect his friendship with Emily and they can just show up at comic con, holding hands and smiling.

So I'm just going to go back to my little Bones world where Booth is perfect. I like to think that Booth would never to what David did (or is being accused of) because he's a fictional character and he's perfect...except it's going to take me a couple days when I can imagine Brennan stripping Booth all the way down and going face to face with all of Booth's glory without being disgusted by it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

Ok, my Mom has a saying...you lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Look, I honestly wouldn't be a bit suprised if it came out this is the same woman who was trying to extort money from DB.

As some others have said, if someone had done that to me, I sure as hell wouldn't be going back for more. This is just me. Hello...can anyone say Kobe Bryant? I don't like him, I never have, but always thought that case was full of crap. I think there are some people who don't get what they want one way, and they go about another way of doing it.

Now, we all know, and I am willing to bet the extra's know, who is in charge of Bones. And, it ain't DB. It's an easy matter to go find out if someone is who they say they are. Sorry...if I was an extra on the show and DB promised me a starring role in Bones, I would go talk to...gee...I dunno..HH, SN, or someone else.Heck, I would even go question ED and see if DBwas full of shyt. B/c I mean, hello....there are people out there who like to jerk you around just for fun. How many times has this happened to you? I am not saying DB is a jackazz for doing that...but, I mean, look up my name in the dictionary and you see gullible! (Till I started doubting people and checking myself to see if I was getting yanked around.)

Do I think he did this? I think he and she had some sort of sex. Watching DB masturbate....if you are pushing him off you, and telling him no, I don't think you are going to sit around for a peep show. So, I think there was something on BOTH parts. I think he decided he was about to get caught and called it off. (Hence about that same time someone starts blackmailing him.) Wasn't Aldred the lawyer for the blackmailer? Then everyone thought it was RU. Which took the focus off the original blackmailer. I think that was quashed by DB lawyers, and she backed off and came up with this.

If he is being sued by a criminal court, that will be public record, and why hasn't that been picked up.

So, I think we are seeing a whole new spin on a very old story. I feel sad for the kids. And, I now feel sad for HH and SN. Hopefully they have say DB down and talked to him seriously. He needs to get his act together and focus on his family (and whatever comes of that) and his career.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

I totally agree with you, their must be some kind of truth to the story, like I said earlier I think this is the original blackmailer from the cheating story.

Now thank god we are all sane woman here on this forum and woudn't act like ''whatever her name was''

edit: this story is not even making headlines

and now:

Booth is perfect, DB is not Booth, We all love Booth

yup that got me back on track for a while Razz

Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 am

I had to re-read this to actually get my jaw off the floor... she went with him to 3 SEPARATE PARKING LOCATIONS the first night of "the incident."... then she CAME OUT OF HER HOUSE to go with him again for another "incident" (3 hours first time, 1 1/2 the next)... then she VOLUNTARILY WENT TO HIS TRAILER another time. And if I'm not mistaken, she went to his trailer AFTER it said she was aware by "this point" (the time he allegedly came to her house and they went on nasty-drive-fest #2) that all he wanted was "to have intercourse with her." So she knew that was "all he wanted" yet she later "forgot" that she had "figured it out" and went to his trailer? Okay, sure.

So very true GGF. The behavior though is consistent with someone who was dating him and not receiving unwanted attention. Who was stopping him short of intercourse because she was bright enough and had been in the business long enough to know that once he got that the attraction of the conquest would fade and he'd move onto the next person. Which leaves us with what we already know, DB was cheating on his wife.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 am

next Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:I had to re-read this to actually get my jaw off the floor... she went with him to 3 SEPARATE PARKING LOCATIONS the first night of "the incident."... then she CAME OUT OF HER HOUSE to go with him again for another "incident" (3 hours first time, 1 1/2 the next)... then she VOLUNTARILY WENT TO HIS TRAILER another time. And if I'm not mistaken, she went to his trailer AFTER it said she was aware by "this point" (the time he allegedly came to her house and they went on nasty-drive-fest #2) that all he wanted was "to have intercourse with her." So she knew that was "all he wanted" yet she later "forgot" that she had "figured it out" and went to his trailer? Okay, sure.

So very true GGF. The behavior though is consistent with someone who was dating him and not receiving unwanted attention. Who was stopping him short of intercourse because she was bright enough and had been in the business long enough to know that once he got that the attraction of the conquest would fade and he'd move onto the next person. Which leaves us with what we already know, DB was cheating on his wife.

agreed. nothing new about that.

That being said....I really wish these girls would just not tell the court/the papps/the papers/the world the personal details. they really make me go puke Real life is more fascinating than the show at this point. Maybe that's the point. To keep us off the scent of an impending season six doom. Razz j/k. btw.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 pm

LOL

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Not that I want to drag this out any further, but of course, I'm going to. Smile

Remind me if I'm wrong??? A while back when Gloria Allred filed the case for the "blackmailer", didn't she say that the woman would be coming forward soon, making her claim?????? Then it was all quiet because DB's attorney got involved, they said they wouldn't pay, Jaime and David went public. So maybe this is the same woman.
Remember he said it was someone he worked with or did he say had a relationship with???

I think this is her - IMO... Have no facts whatsoever to back this statement up. Why they would wait so long - I think as some of you have said before is TIMING...... First comments came out with the publicity of the upfronts in NYC. Now Comic Con. 2 very public big events for actors. What a way to put him, Bones, Fox, and his family on the spot, because he will already be infront of a camera doing press.

I think it's his year to get dragged through the mud. I think - again IMO - have no facts, just what I hear and read - that he has brought a great deal of this on himself. Mid life crisis - who knows.

I feel sorry for everyone involved, except Gloria Allred, I just don't like her. David, because his choices in the past year or two, for his life have been awful. His family, for the humiliation they have suffered from those choices. These women because this is their only way of making it through life - that is such a shame that you allow yourself to get caught up in such drama. I really wonder if self respect on is anyone's resume in "Hollywood". Maybe a few, but not many.
It is just unfathomable to think of the crap that goes on, in, and around all of those studios. I have read books and seen movies that tell tales, but I just bet it would curl some folks hair to know the truth. The parties, the sex, drugs, and etc........

I hope for him and his families sake that he has chosen to see the error of his life's choices and shape up. For me, I don't care, the only thing that won't make me watch Bones is a bad story line, not DB cavorting around like a single horny teenager.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:*sigh* Obviously I was not there and do not know the truth either way.... BUT... a few key points for me taken directly from the whole legal filing:

1- Member of Screen Actors Guild since 1995 but no "fame" or major success yet. (So really, someone who's had 15 years to make it and isn't getting "feature" roles may just think it's a much better offer to go for the publicity and possible pay out of a scandal.)

2- He asked her if she was interested in additional work on Bones and she said "no" because she didn't someone else not to have their job. (REALLY?? REALLY?? I call bullsh*t.) -- insert sarcasm here-- It's so refreshing to have a basically unsuccessful actress who wants to be a "feature" actress be willing to TURN DOWN work that would get her screen time. Cause of course she's so famous they are casting her for the next blockbuster opposite George Cluney. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

3- I had to re-read this to actually get my jaw off the floor... she went with him to 3 SEPARATE PARKING LOCATIONS the first night of "the incident."... then she CAME OUT OF HER HOUSE to go with him again for another "incident" (3 hours first time, 1 1/2 the next)... then she VOLUNTARILY WENT TO HIS TRAILER another time. And if I'm not mistaken, she went to his trailer AFTER it said she was aware by "this point" (the time he allegedly came to her house and they went on nasty-drive-fest #2) that all he wanted was "to have intercourse with her." [Only admins are allowed to see this image] So she knew that was "all he wanted" yet she later "forgot" that she had "figured it out" and went to his trailer? Okay, sure.

4- And drumroll please... last but not least... one of the closing points in section 22 ... and still the "DEFENDANT FAILED TO HIRE" her... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Do we perhaps come to real reason for the filing?

Happen or not? Partially happen/ partially lies? After reading that kind of crap I don't even care. I look at it like this:
-- If it is NOT true- then that's a nasty thing for her to do to someone
-- If is IS true- she still would come across as someone willing to trade sex for favors (career) and just pissed cause she didn't get what she was willing to prostitute herself for at the get go.
And of course if it is true DB is wrong etc... (same discussion as the infedelity threads a few months back, and may actually BE the same exact issue/person here for all we know)... but I'm not really talking about the moral "sex" or "no sex" issue for him or her... but about how ridiculous and money grabbing the whole filing sounds. All. About. Money. So an out of court settlement to make it "go away" is probably what they want! Pretty sad cause it seemed (based only on the filing) that even if this event DID occur, she was playing the game too.

Just my 2 cents! (Or maybe 10cents since I kinda rambled on! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )

As usual, we are of the same brain thumbsup

Also for those that are saying this will be settled out of court, I can definitely see that happening, if only for one reason, in criminal court she would have to prove it happened, in civil court ( sueing) the burden is on him to prove it didn't happen. and being that it seems like it's her word against his ( unless he can prove he was in NYC at the time of one of the alleged incidences) I can see him settling. ......... I'm seriously praying that I don't have to hear anymore dirtbag things that DB alledgedly did, cause I I love you him but there's only so much I can defend......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:If this woman was actually harrassed by Boreanaz I applaud her for coming forward. The timing may suck for David but if he did this, he needs to face the consequences.

Everyone is a little too quick to jump to conclusions about this woman without knowing all the facts

Usually, in cases of this sort, I stay neutral until I read more facts and actual statements, as opposed to hearsay. However, in this case I'm suspicious of the woman. How did the story go from: "we had an affair" to a sexual harassment case? Something's off.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

lewl someone asked HH what his thoughts are on this matter and this is his epic response

''@cassievalentine Seriously? You expect a response? Oh, wait, that WAS a response. No, I have no response. Except that I have no response.''

don't know what people think that they expect a serious answer..
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Beliskner wrote:lewl someone asked HH what his thoughts are on this matter and this is his epic response

''@cassievalentine Seriously? You expect a response? Oh, wait, that WAS a response. No, I have no response. Except that I have no response.''

don't know what people think that they expect a serious answer..

Can't believe someone had the balls to ask that. I would have told her to "Eff Off" LOL
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 am

That being said....I really wish these girls would just not tell the court/the papps/the papers/the world the personal details. they really make me go puke
AGREE! I think it is appalling that ANYONE would make those kind of details available to the public. puke That's why I had to stop reading after a few paragraphs. Imagine what DB's parents think? Reading in a public document what their son is being accused of IN DETAIL thumbsdown Won't even try to imagine what Jaime thinks Sad

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by happylama2 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 am

So she kept going back and he should have never behaved like that, but she put up with it. This type of behavior feeds a system in which perpetrators of harassment get away with it. Suffering in silence is an unacceptable way to live. So, either she's lying, or she's without sufficient courage. No matter which, I cannot respect her.

Also, I have a hard time believing that DB can have a positive relationship with a woman, ED, and yet victimize another woman this way. cheating on your spouse with willling participants is low, but carrying on like this seems much more severe.

happylama2
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 am

I really liked the old days when I could just let my mind wander, when David was a dreamboat without any of this crap floating around about.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 am

Sigh. I guess being a straight male in this majority-female fan world of Bones has the advantage that I never experienced that DB macho charisma. So he's not falling from a pedestal that I put him on. Now if ED were to be accused of similar stuff, then I'd smart...
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Sigh. I guess being a straight male in this majority-female fan world of Bones has the advantage that I never experienced that DB macho charisma. So he's not falling from a pedestal that I put him on. Now if ED were to be accused of similar stuff, then I'd smart...

So you are a man! Well good, we need your point of view sunny
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 am

**ADMIN WARNING**

Reminder to keep this thread civil. No calling Boreanaz, Allred or the woman involved names, no nasty comments. Some of the posts are getting out of hand. Let's keep it respectful.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by NY2KS Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 am

I saw a TMZ video clip of the filing announcement made by Ms. Allred and Ms. Hagan. Two things that struck me - Ms. Hagan genuflected and made the sign of the cross before her statement. You can't wear the cloak of Catholicism/religion when you willingly went on multi-hour car rides with the man (one being after you stated you went to bed) AND went to his trailer alone. It doesn't work that way. Also, Ms. Allred mentioned that she represents ANOTHER woman who will be bringing a harrassment suit in the future.

NY2KS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:47 am

NY2KS wrote:I saw a TMZ video clip of the filing announcement made by Ms. Allred and Ms. Hagan. Two things that struck me - Ms. Hagan genuflected and made the sign of the cross before her statement. You can't wear the cloak of Catholicism/religion when you willingly went on multi-hour car rides with the man (one being after you stated you went to bed) AND went to his trailer alone. It doesn't work that way. Also, Ms. Allred mentioned that she represents ANOTHER woman who will be bringing a harrassment suit in the future.

Haven't seen that, but boy she really doesn't like David......... Maybe because he fights back in and out of court??????

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am

she plays it very very very dirty, to Allred it's all about the money, judging by most comments on her videos I get the feeling the US is kinda done with her.

im so glad these kind of things don't work this way where I live, Allred would be laughed out of court
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am

Bull if anything she was trying to screw her way into a part and got screwed. She apparently sat there on 3 occasions and watched him "pleasure himself" not participating in any way, did she at least close her eyes? I hate when fame seekers do this and than women who are really being harassed are tainted. Also how can she sue 20th century unless she told them about the alleged harassment and they did nothing. She only started yelling when she didn't get a part or payment
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 am

I watched the TMZ video with Gloria Allred and her client.

The only thing I can say is ------- I can't say anything without getting an "Admin Warning".... LOL....about my language and my thoughts.

I will let you all guess to my thoughts and have your own laugh about it.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by NY2KS Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:37 am

They were probably the same as mine Smile

NY2KS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next