Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Well Soon, David!

3 posters

Go down

Get Well Soon, David! Empty Get Well Soon, David!

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Sounds like the production was shut down this week because David came down with flu-like symptoms. Though it's not confirmed as Swine flu, it's still bad to bring the flu into the house with a newborn who's immune system is still developing. So lets hope he gets better soon.

So, I was curious, how many of you have or know someone whose come down with swine flu? I know about 5 people who had it. I met this girl at the hospital last night who said that half the population was going to die of it, but thats like ridiculous. But whatever, thats the people you meet at 1 am in the emergency room, right? lol. Anyways, anyone have or know someone who's had swine flu? I'm just curious. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Get Well Soon, David! Empty Re: Get Well Soon, David!

Post by Francie Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

he's back at work today Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

he said it was a bad case but he's feeling great. Smile

and haven't met anyone who has had it though. I'm just glad he's back on his feet, sigh.
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:40 pm

hm that's good to hear it's clearing up!

i actually go to WSU, where we accidentally made national news with swine flu outbreak, which later turned out to be miss-quoted since it was only flu-like symptoms.

but ya it's hard to say if i've known anyone, to me it seems just like the regular ol' flu. certainly some of my friends have had it confirmed an everything, but ive had a lot of people around me who have been sick but they dont really have the kind of time to go get it confirmed by Student Health & Wellness.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 am

haha, tell me about it, we were at the emergency room for three hours waiting to be seen... talk about no time... My god. lol. Usually you can tell if you have it. It's no different than the regular flu except that it spreads faster, thats all. But it's still good to go see a doctor... Smile

thats funny about your school though, people will panic as soon as you say flu-like symptoms it's immediately "swine" flu have your will ready cause you're gonna die... It's just ugh. People like to have something to freak out over. I don't understand why people get a high off of "the worlds ending" crap. It's so annoying.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down