Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

+29
heirofloki
n2seeleybooth
NY2KS
DONEWITHIT
bonesparticulat
DBCrazy
happylama2
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
djackio
Lo
gordongordonfan
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
empiricist
dreamerktm411
BevCandyDarling
IheartB&B
sanasus
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
jro54
bailey
katharine
treble21
crzy4bones
Beliskner
bugaboo628
33 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 5 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by Beliskner Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 am

and mine Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 5 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by jjrobinson73 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 am

Would it go something like...:

Blee bleep,bleep.....BLEEP! LOL!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am

Beliskner wrote:she plays it very very very dirty, to Allred it's all about the money, judging by most comments on her videos I get the feeling the US is kinda done with her.

im so glad these kind of things don't work this way where I live, Allred would be laughed out of court

Oh, dude, wherever you live, I'm moving there!! Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

heirofloki wrote:
Beliskner wrote:she plays it very very very dirty, to Allred it's all about the money, judging by most comments on her videos I get the feeling the US is kinda done with her.

im so glad these kind of things don't work this way where I live, Allred would be laughed out of court

The Netherlands Smile and ill forgive you for the ''dude'' comment,

Imo we're very down to earth about celebs foreign or from our own country. For example Keanu Reeves was here recently, he took a cab somewhere, outside the hotel was 1 fan and 1 camera and most people who were there were like ''ye whatever''

Our justice system is weird, mostly no high sentences even for big crimes, thats the only thing that sucks. But here you can't sue Mcdonalds for 24million because a hair was found in your fries and now your scarred for life. I think the only thing you get is your next fries free of charge and a apology for Mcdonalds.

and now back on topic Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 am

I am just glad Jaime is also laughing at this allegations this lady is putting out there. Such a strong woman, bless her heart!
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I'll edit due to objections

Public Relations, PUBLIC not factual

I have a different definition of strong. Strong is someone who will not let yourself be in a situation with another person that continues objectional behaviors, otherwise, why would they quit? Basic leadership. This applies to so many things on this thread. Pick one.

Last edited by empiricist on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell, typo)

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 pm

empiricist wrote:Public Relations

I've misplaced my dictionary. Can someone look up the definition of enabler for me?

I am also missing a doormat, so if anyone finds it, please make sure I get it back.

OMFG!! So many thoughts...so little time!! LOL!! But, I have to say...I agree! Shocked
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm

n2seeleybooth wrote:Bull if anything she was trying to screw her way into a part and got screwed. She apparently sat there on 3 occasions and watched him "pleasure himself" not participating in any way, did she at least close her eyes? I hate when fame seekers do this and than women who are really being harassed are tainted. Also how can she sue 20th century unless she told them about the alleged harassment and they did nothing. She only started yelling when she didn't get a part or payment

How is she a "fame seeker"? Whether the allegations are true or untrue her career is tarnished. I am sure she knows that. There is no way anyone will want to hire her after this for fear of drama being created.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I say fame seeker cause before this who even knew she was an actress, lots of people know her name now infamous is still famous in some eyes
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Bug- Even if her 'career" is trashed, and she won't be able to get a job again in LA, it won't matter. If they settle out of court, for a nice amount of money...she could stand to make more then what she would have in LA. Cuz it looks like to me, she didn't have much of a career to begin with. So, her "career" is porbably a moot point anyway.

The way I look at it too....look at RU. She gets more money now being a...uh...what she is, then she would have doing anything else. Some people don't care...it is all about the money!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:Bug- Even if her 'career" is trashed, and she won't be able to get a job again in LA, it won't matter. If they settle out of court, for a nice amount of money...she could stand to make more then what she would have in LA. Cuz it looks like to me, she didn't have much of a career to begin with. So, her "career" is porbably a moot point anyway.

The way I look at it too....look at RU. She gets more money now being a...uh...what she is, then she would have doing anything else. Some people don't care...it is all about the money!

Jenn

Unfortunately this is fame in America. Yes, your average person does not want it or seek it out, but there are a few mixed up people that get sucked into that black hole. Some by choice, some by proximity.
After seeing the TMZ video, I honestly kinda feel sorry for that lady, Hagan. Whether she is lying or not, of course, we will never know that truth. I feel sorry for any woman (or man) that feels this is the way to get your point across, especially with the facts of the case. Generally going public, never helps.

I say this as a generalization - not necessarily about DB's case, but I think Gloria Allred (as does other attorneys) grabs these women and probably like most lawyers spins an entire web of "what we can get" and "how much we can get". And before you know it they have become an eyesore on the population and called names like money grubbing BLEEP BLEEP. When it's probably the attorney that is plotting it all out. Wear this on court day, say this, bend down and pray...
You can't tell me that somewhere along the way one of these men involved in all of these scandals this year, hasn't said the wrong thing to the wrong woman, whether it was misunderstood or not. There is blame to go all around.
Yes, these women knew what they were getting into, but somewhere along the way it all goes bad. Then from bad to worse when an attorney gets involved.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

empiricist wrote:Public Relations

I've misplaced my dictionary. Can someone look up the definition of enabler for me?

I am also missing a doormat, so if anyone finds it, please make sure I get it back.

I get why someone wants to present themselves in a positive light, we all do that. I'm curious though as to what motivates someone to expend so much effort to bad mouth someone they don't even know for fighting to keep her family together?
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Ranger girl,
I PM'd you. Write me back.

I don't want something BAD for Jaime. I want something GOOD for Jaime.

We may just disagree with what is GOOD. Smile
Maybe, we just disagree with what the definitions of Good, Strong, and self-respect are.

I repeat, I want something GOOD for Jaime.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Beliskner wrote:
heirofloki wrote:

The Netherlands Smile and ill forgive you for the ''dude'' comment,

Imo we're very down to earth about celebs foreign or from our own country. For example Keanu Reeves was here recently, he took a cab somewhere, outside the hotel was 1 fan and 1 camera and most people who were there were like ''ye whatever''

Our justice system is weird, mostly no high sentences even for big crimes, thats the only thing that sucks. But here you can't sue Mcdonalds for 24million because a hair was found in your fries and now your scarred for life. I think the only thing you get is your next fries free of charge and a apology for Mcdonalds.

and now back on topic Razz

Oh, sorry!!! I call my girl friends "dude" too (and I'm an LA girl), so it very much sticks. I'm so very sorry.

And again, being from LA, I really appreciate places where the paparazzi don't camp out in front of breakfast joints. It's annoying.

Yes, y'all go back on topic now. Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:08 am

empiricist wrote:Ranger girl,
I PM'd you. Write me back.

I don't want something BAD for Jaime. I want something GOOD for Jaime.

We may just disagree with what is GOOD. Smile
Maybe, we just disagree with what the definitions of Good, Strong, and self-respect are.

I repeat, I want something GOOD for Jaime.

Where we disagree is whether or not we should make a value judgment on a life choice of a woman rather than respecting her right to choose. For example, I chose a career, but I will not pass judgment on or show contempt toward women that made a different choice.

Where we also disagree is the wisdom of arguing that posts in a public area, whether that area is twitter or a discussion board, be parsed in light of our own perceived agenda of what is behind what is being expressed or even if there is an agenda behind what is being expressed. We are all public figures when expressing points of view or attempting to sway opinion (public relations) in any type of forum accessible to the public. If you argue that Jaime’s twitter posts should be parsed with your perceived agenda in mind, whether that agenda appears obvious or not, then it must equally be argued that yours may and should be parsed in the same way. If I went by what might appear to me to be the most obvious agenda for why you post what you post in regards to Jaime, especially in light of questinable language used, then my conclusions to your agenda would not match what you expressed here. I believe Jaime should be allowed to post what she chooses to while allowing each individual reader to supply their own context for it while reading it. And this is why I chose to ask you to put your own post in context rather than arguing for anyone to view your post with my perception of your agenda in mind.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

I'm all for a healthy family. I agree with you.

I PM'd you. I would love to have a positive discourse with you. I tried to explain. Please read the private message in your in box.

I am trying to understand what you are saying. Please write me in a private message, because I don't quite understand.

It seems we want the same thing for Jaime, but I disagree with her decision and I would be happy to tell you why in a private message.

It is like the definition of insanity. I don't see the point in encouraging bad behavior.

This same reasoning could be applied to the behavior of the "other woman".

It is just my opinion of what a GOOD DECISION is. What I would tell my daughter.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Please explain in a PM. I really want to understand, but I'm not getting it. Please read my PM and PM me back.

Last edited by empiricist on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by n2seeleybooth Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 am

If he is that perverted in private and as decent and respectful as he is in public it proves what a damn fine actor he really is
n2seeleybooth
n2seeleybooth
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : Life is good
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 am

n2seeleybooth wrote:If he is that perverted in private and as decent and respectful as he is in public it proves what a damn fine actor he really is

True story. Wink Or perhaps, there are two sides to him. Some guys just can't make a relationship work. They aren't cut out for commitment or they have some kind of issue, so they almost self destruct themselves. BUT, when it comes to every other aspect of their lives...they are good people. It's obvious he's a great father. A great actor and a great friend. Something just went wrong on the relationship front.

Oddly enough, my ex-boyfriend was the exact same way. Even more odd...his name was David. Shocked He was a great friend. Could charm and joke his way out of jail if he had to. Everyone adored him. He was good at his job and great with kids. But, the second he got into a relationship....he hit the panic button and ran wild. Literally. All the girls he was friends with adored him....but knew better than to get involved with him romantically. I'm sure there is some psychological explanation for this type of thing.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaFriend Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 am

There are some people who don't see what they are doing as being wrong until they are called on it. We don't know if that applies to KH or DB or to both of them.

Some people, too, believe that they are entitled to certain things because of their position or because of circumstances. How many of us have treated ourselves to something we shouldn't eat simply because we had a bad day? Again, we don't know if this is the case here.

The so-called casting couch in Hollywood existed in the past and probably exists still. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes because people don't really break the code and talk about it until much later. There are many instances of "inappropriate behaviors" reported about sets and about stars after the fact. Too much of the time people will "go along to get along" in their relationships both at home and at work.

Again, we don't know the whole story.

If there is any truth to the lawsuit's claims then it shows a certain amount of desperation on the part of both parties. Anything that comes out of either camp at this point must be taken with a grain of salt since everyone is watching and listening now, especially the lawyers and the suits.

I am sure there are lots of people orchestrating the "next move" for all parties involved. Everyone has an agenda in this lawsuit so it's pretty hard for me to believe one side's motives are more pure than the others. What is really sad in all of this is how innocent parties are forced into the glare of the spotlight and are sometimes being sullied just because of their association with the show or with the people involved.

AmandaFriend
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

Hollywood is a culture, im just going to compare it to the army because thats what culture im most familair with. Razz

Every culture has their unspoken rules about what is to be brought public and what not. What I have noticed that when it does become public because one party made it, neither of the parties win at the end and the real winners are the press and gossiplovers.

Look at that rachel uchitel girl, yes she got money now and a fame, is it all good, I doubt she loves being called a skank / whore / bitch etc. She's going to have that tag for the rest of her life, why because in this computer-era Google doesn't forget.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 am

Rachel got 10 million from Tiger and just made a TV deal for 500,000. She might have made more from Donald Trump's show, but she didn't seem like she could wait.
That is a lot of money.

Interesting article written by FOX news in Dec. If the link doesn't come up let me know or retry. Half the time it doesn't come up for me, maybe because it is older.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Don't get scared away from the picture that jumps out at you. It is an interesting article on how Hollywood partying works, and the role of some women.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 am

didn;t she say recently that if she could do it all over she wouldn't do any of it?

wow waaaaaay off topic here Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Since we are off topic, I'm going to Private message you.

We are both military. I have a question for you.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

read and replied Razz

on topic: I did some research on lawsuits and WoW what a load of bull do they create
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by NY2KS Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Load of bull and even bigger load of $$$ for the lawyers

NY2KS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next