Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

+29
heirofloki
n2seeleybooth
NY2KS
DONEWITHIT
bonesparticulat
DBCrazy
happylama2
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
djackio
Lo
gordongordonfan
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
empiricist
dreamerktm411
BevCandyDarling
IheartB&B
sanasus
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
jro54
bailey
katharine
treble21
crzy4bones
Beliskner
bugaboo628
33 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 7 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by empiricist Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 am

Bev Candy Darling,

Can I just call you Bev?

You put up the nervous emoticon. Don't worry I don't bite. I am very old.

You seem passionate about your opinion. I am wondering what you base that on other than a few pages of tweets? If you don't feel like putting it on the public blog, please PM me. I am really curious and confused as to what you base your statement on. Please educate me. I'm old and seen a lot of things. Always willing to learn something new.

Thanks. Looking forward to being enlightened.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 7 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by himbeer29 Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

katharine wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
empiricist wrote:Things are never what they seem, especially when there is a lot of money involved. That statement includes every single person involved voluntarily or not.
Agreed. Smile

Agreed. Some entertainment folks will pay just to make the situation go away, whether there was really any involvement or not. Generally there is a clause for not being able to discuss what happened. I really can't blame them, it makes the situation go away much quicker, the press off your back and your family left alone.

I just wanted to quote to say how much I agree with these statements, and I want to reiterate and stress their importance. People outside (and especially the media) will jump all over things, but you never *really* know what's going on between the people involved. The media only gets the results, not the process ;-). (Also, a lot of times you don't even need money... just the idea of attention. Not saying that's the case here, either money or attention, just that it happens.)

And I can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing... lawsuits are incredibly expensive, draining processes. If you have the ability, I definitely see the benefit of making everything go away.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 am

[quote="BevCandyDarling]

It's very sad that they follow her only because she mentioned her husband's name. But in very honest truth, she's very sincere and is just living her life as normal as she can. [/quote]

Well they may have started because she mentioned David, but honestly she's got a great twitter personality and is a lot of fun to follow because of that. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:[quote="BevCandyDarling]

It's very sad that they follow her only because she mentioned her husband's name. But in very honest truth, she's very sincere and is just living her life as normal as she can.

Well they may have started because she mentioned David, but honestly she's got a great twitter personality and is a lot of fun to follow because of that. Smile [/quote]

Yes she does have a beautiful personality! I've known that way before she joined Twitter! I'm just glad now that people are getting to know the sweetness of Jaime. Very Happy
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7