Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

+13
ddc
joybrennan
Beliskner
sparklyshoes
Brain&Heart
gordongordonfan
crzy4bones
SnoopGirl
Nightowl
treble21
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
thatgirl61
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 am

Nightowl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Then put me in a round room and I'll pee in the corner, but I simply can't believe that the writers, who had done such a wonderful job up until season 5, could have shit the bed so badly. They have to be up to something, there has to be underlying messages. I don't believe the glass is half empty, I'm keeping it full. I BELIEVE! Laughing
GOD, BLESS YOUR HEART. Smile I won't even remind you that the episode you're looking for clues in is the one where when going from Brennan to Booth they reversed the shoulder Brennan had her head against when Booth was holding her...in season five. Even if there was an orignal idea to have a link to last year's finale, it obviously got scrapped when they decided on changing the direction of the story. They just forgot to change the prop list - too busy trying to piece the new story together. Wink
LOL! Nope... conspiracy theory. Hart Hanson has been watching too much Fight Club and the Sixth Sense and that other movie with Tom Hanks where he's running around the vatican.... He's leaving little clues for us to follow that will lead to the making of sweet sweet love by BB. lol!

love this post! you made me smile. Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

Post by ddc Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am

Maybe I've just watched too much Star Trek but I see the time on the clock as yet another "47". HH did work on Stargate and is undoubtably familiar with Sci Fi conventions (see
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47_(number)
or
Code:
http://www.47.net/47society/
for an explanation).

ddc

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am

I've got it...remember the Spoiler Tweet about B&B dining at the Founding Fathers? Well...I bet the Tower of Wings is their appetizer...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am

joybrennan wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:maybe the tower of wings was put in just to be silly and drive you all crazy. LOL!

DITTO! AND IT'S CLEARLY WORKING. lol!

yes it is....and since today is the first day back to work for the writers after the hiatus, they are probably all sitting around the writer's room LTBO...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It reads the atomic number of silver is 47. Do you think the Atomic Nome or Silver Fish Eggs have meaning to the number?

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Nightowl wrote:Aw c'mon. Let us have our conspiracy theory fun here. Laughing Perhaps it was a symbol that everything in the "dream" will come to pass... I BELIEVE!
I see the very final episode of the series as Brennan sitting on Booth's lap saying she's pregnant.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] That would be really sweet. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm

*runs in* CONSPIRACY THEORY! I BELIEVE! *runs out*
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Nightowl wrote:*runs in* CONSPIRACY THEORY! I BELIEVE! *runs out*

It definatley has to mean something.....but whether we find out what that is soon, well that is another story
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

I want to give them the credit and believe that they DO indeed mean something and that we'll get to see them. I don't want this to be one of those times where we're still arguing about it years from now.

And that scene--the fanfic writer in me sort of wants to see a pregnant Brennan. Not a whole scene, but there are some pretty legitimate moments that could happen. Still, that ending would be sort of perfect.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am

Eh-they are nothing more than not-so-subtle-subliminal messages to keep us sucked in. Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:19 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Eh-they are nothing more than not-so-subtle-subliminal messages to keep us sucked in. Suspect

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for that! I really DID lol. Smile hug
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:35 am

I want to see B&B transported on the trembling wings of giggling angels to quote Gordon Gordon and if they are made of chicken wings, so be it.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2