Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clocks and towers of wings.

3 posters

Go down

Clocks and towers of wings. Empty Clocks and towers of wings.

Post by bailey Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 am

I've read different things about how the clock flashing 4:47 and the tower of wings that date back to the season four finale all mean something. Just finished watching the Hart/Stephen/Ian commentary for the season five finale ... and they mention it all again. They also say to notice the apartment number of the hoarder and that it will "Play an important role next season." The number was 3C by the way.

Now, I'm not entirely sure they weren't joking about this, but was wondering if anyone else had watched the commentary and if so what are your opinions of it?

And also in the commentary Hart says again that Booth and Brennan belong together and that the motto of Maluku is "Union eventually" -- or something to that effect and jokes that that was a shout out the the Maluku viewers who would find hope in that. I know a lot of you quit listening to Hart a while ago, but when they say stuff like this it does make me feel better. Smile

Anyway, now I'll be searching for 3C in every season six episode. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Clocks and towers of wings. Empty Re: Clocks and towers of wings.

Post by katharine Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am

bailey wrote:I've read different things about how the clock flashing 4:47 and the tower of wings that date back to the season four finale all mean something. Just finished watching the Hart/Stephen/Ian commentary for the season five finale ... and they mention it all again. They also say to notice the apartment number of the hoarder and that it will "Play an important role next season." The number was 3C by the way.

Now, I'm not entirely sure they weren't joking about this, but was wondering if anyone else had watched the commentary and if so what are your opinions of it?

And also in the commentary Hart says again that Booth and Brennan belong together and that the motto of Maluku is "Union eventually" -- or something to that effect and jokes that that was a shout out the the Maluku viewers who would find hope in that. I know a lot of you quit listening to Hart a while ago, but when they say stuff like this it does make me feel better. Smile

I watched that today, or should I say listened to them. I was doing housework at the time, missed the 3C stuff. I liked at the end where they all say that the fans were mad about no kiss or them running back to each other in the airport scene. They all agreed that it wasn't the right time or thing to do. They say it wouldn't have made sense in their relationship at that time, but it would happen eventually. HH said if it would have been the series finale, yes they would have, but not for a season finale. Of course that leads me to believe that it won't happen until then now.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:55 am

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:I've read different things about how the clock flashing 4:47 and the tower of wings that date back to the season four finale all mean something. Just finished watching the Hart/Stephen/Ian commentary for the season five finale ... and they mention it all again. They also say to notice the apartment number of the hoarder and that it will "Play an important role next season." The number was 3C by the way.

I watched that today, or should I say listened to them. I was doing housework at the time, missed the 3C stuff. I liked at the end where they all say that the fans were mad about no kiss or them running back to each other in the airport scene. They all agreed that it wasn't the right time or thing to do. They say it wouldn't have made sense in their relationship at that time, but it would happen eventually. HH said if it would have been the series finale, yes they would have, but not for a season finale. Of course that leads me to believe that it won't happen until then now.

Interesting that's now how I took that at all.

I took him saying "people were acting as if this was a series finale" -- as saying that yea, if this had been the series finale, that would've sucked. Not as him saying, you're only going to get BB at the very end of the series. I do think we'll only get complete resolution at the end of the series ... because there's gotta be tension coming from somewhere, IMO.

But, I don't wanna get that same conversation started again, I think we all know how we all feel about that as indivuals. Smile

If you get a chance, rewatch and pay close attention during the scene with Hodgins/Booth and Sweets in the Hoarder's apartment (the one when Sweets asks Booth if he'll be better off if Brennan leaves) ... that's when they have the main conversation about the 3C thing and the rest of the "signs." Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:04 pm

This does make me feel better-although I have lousy attention to detail and will need each instance where 3C pops up to be pointed out to me Very Happy

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down